Corrections and Advances in More Workable Tech

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
There probably are higher dynamics, though I'm not fully convinced of it yet.

Pilot gives his list of them as being harmonics of sorts of the lower ones, CaptBill gives some of his while some higher ones are kept confidential, Filbert had his shot at them too.

What they are is still an open question. A good part of the problem here is that above the 8th Dyn you are entering an area where language as we know it starts to break down and meanings and English words no longer correlate very effectively.

And it's not about "survival" up there - more like something to do with "participating in creation" or "being aligned with the creative urge". Even here already words are inadequate.

What all of this comes down to is, as I said, that above 8th Dyn you're in a realm where language disintegrates ans no longer functions well. So the more asserted and pontificating rightness you encounter on what goes on up there the more likely is is that you are dealing with some version of bullshit.

Best is that you get up there and determine for yourself what goes on. Develop your own paradigms and "languages" and don't be too concerned if they don't align with what other people say.

FWIW Leon, I like your attitude ... there's even a (albeit unlikely) possibility of learning something from you ... off I flit now, I have lots of pretty butterflies to chase.

:coolwink:

RogerB

Crusader
The Screw-up of R2-12 and Own Goal GPM listing

OK Sheila and Rob . . .

Sheila, I love that cocky you’ve got popping up out of the scrub! Very inquisitive!

Here’s the drill on Hubb’s R2-12 and subsequent own goal GPM tech and screw ups . . . .

I don’t know what it was about with Hubbs . . . in retrospect it is almost as though he had a predilection for screwing up and making life difficult for others. And he certainly did so with this era of tech. But then we can say this now, having learned from his errors and screw-ups. But I honestly look back now and begin to think the bastard was perverted or evil to have pulled some of the tech screw-ups and shit he pulled.

In theory, and as an approach to getting at the hot case of an individual, R2-12 began good, but then screwed up.

The theory is that you are “looking for the top of the PT incomplete GPM” you are stuck in pursuing . . . for it is here, in your PT life you are opposing and fighting the key to your current case. That’s the theory . . . and there is some validity in it.

But note, by “top” of the PT GPM we (Hubbard) do not mean its beginning but instead we mean the point to which it has developed that is the current ending of it in PT. It is the end closest to and in PT. The beginning of it is off in the past.

I make this point about the “top of the GPM” because, being the rebel I am, I dealt with my own goals GPMs differently . . . and it probably saved my arse! Personally, I had long unwittingly processed in the manner Alan Walter refers to as “processing from the top down.” By the time I got to doing the Goals schtick, I had already had some major ascensions, and I processed my case from earlier to later . . . that is: I found a goal and then from that highest, early case position followed the development of the GPM undoing the creation of the GPM from the position of causation.

That is, when I had my goal, I was in the position of creating what followed and I could easily see the subsequent development of the thing. Trying to process it from the effect point after it have developed and overwhelmed me would have been a very, very difficult proposition . . . and this is what Hubbs was actually putting folks into . . . he was jamming them into the effect-point at the end of the development of the GPM and having them try to list out the items (the actual identities created to accomplish the goal) into the full force and charge of the thing. And the result was that many folks were overwhelmed by it. This was the period where we suffered what Hubbs referred to as “the creaks!” The creaks was the result of the gone awry masses and forces in the GPMs moving in and crushing the body. Why “creaks”? . . . google “creaky joints of arthritis.”

There were also other catastrophic errors. These I’ll explain by taking you back to R2-12.

HCO BULLETIN OF 23 NOVEMBER AD12
URGENT
ROUTINE TWO-TWELVE
OPENING PROCEDURE BY ROCK SLAM
AN HPA/HCA SKILL

Note: Hat Check this HCO Bulletin with a stiff examination before permitting its use.
Note: This Procedure is to be done on every HGC pc, every course student of every course as a pc, as early as possible and definitely before Prepchecking or CCHs. Done correctly it will end the noresults or slow result case and guarantee faster gain to the fast case. ALL Cases must have this done at once.
The slow student as well as the slow gainer is always a Rock Slammer.

. . . snipped . . .

Here are the progressive data which led to this breakthrough:
DATUM 1953 - A Problem is postulate-counter-postulate.
DATUM 1954—Persons with heavy overts on Scientology make no case progress. No Case Gain = Suspected Person.
DATUM 1955—A person with a present time problem will get no graph change.
DATUM 1961—The Goals Problem Mass consists of Items (valences) in opposition to one another. Any pair of these Items, in opposition to each other, constitute a specific problem.
DATUM 1961—A person with a hidden standard won’t go clear.
DATUM 1962—Rock Slammers. Persons who Rock Slam on Scientology or associated Items are Security Risks.
DATUM Nov 1962—When a GPM Item Exists in Present Time It Constitutes a Present Time Problem. If one of the opponents in a Problem (Item versus Item) is part of the Goals Problem Mass, that problem will not resolve without resolving at least a portion of the GPM.
DATUM Nov 1962—All non-gain or slow-gain cases have a GPM Item in their present time environment. The companion or opposing Item to the PTP Item is buried out of sight.
CONCLUSION—All slow-gain or non-gain preclears have to have the GPM Item that is in the present time environment located and opposed before they will make adequate gains in processing or study.

Suddenly it becomes of vital technical interest whether a person is any variety of
Rock Slammer or not. Before, it and other security measures were only of administrative interest. Now it is a question of whether or not the case will ever improve.
Thus we have to have (a) a broadened definition for a Rock Slammer, (b) an easy method of detecting one and (c) quick procedures to remedy the condition. We have all these now.

DEFINITION—A ROCK SLAMMER is a preclear who Rock Slams on a Present Time GPM Item in his or her Immediate Environment.
(Note, I highlighted this definition as it gives a better description than what is the usual used in the cof$. RoberB)

. . . Snipped . . .

These following are the charming questions used to get the PT items the person is hung up opposing.

LISTS
List R2-12—1. The Basic Scientology List as given in Step 1. It is essential not to omit it as the first action in Routine 2-12. It may be done again, and should be, after other lists are used to get Reliable Items. (After other Items have been found, List 1 may come alive again as pc’s case unburdens.)

List R2-12—1A. Special List for pc’s environment. General Question, “In present time, who or what have you been upset about?” This, whatever the question, must get things like wife, husband, marriage, job, home, myself, my case, police, this country, machines, etc, etc. It is an effort to locate PT Items that keep the GPM keyed in. Use only after List 1. Pc gives the Items for this List.

List R2-12—1B. General Question, “Who or what would you prefer not to associate with?” Listed from pc. This list heading was developed for pcs who won’t say they have enemies. It can be used on any pc. Use only what pc lists. Be sure list is complete.

List R2-12—1C. General Question, “Who or what have you detested?” Use only what the pc gives. Be sure list is complete.

List R2-12—1D. General Question, “Who or what isn’t part of existence?” Use only what pc gives. Be sure list is complete.

List R2-12—1E. (General Question, “What Problem have you had?” Use only what pc gives. Be sure list is complete.

List R2-12—1F. General Question, “Who or what have you had to be careful of?” Use only what pc gives. Be sure list is complete.

List R2-12—1G. General Question, “Who or what have you invalidated?” Use only what pc gives. Be sure list is complete.

List R2-12—1H. General Question, “Who or what has nearly found out about you?” Use only what pc gives. Be very very very sure that list is complete or you’ll have missed a withhold on the pc. The above lists are numbered and lettered for proper sequence in use on the preclear.

Snipped . . .

The rule is: “If you get a Reliable Item always get its opposing item.” Then you will never get a BY-PASSED ITEM, the thing that hangs up cases.

In getting any Reliable Items and their opposition, you are of course cleaning up the GPM and therefore clearing the pc. So this is a road to clear.

Snipped . . . .

FAST STEP RESUME
1. USE OR COMPILE A LIST 1, 1 A, 1 B, etc.
2. ASSESS LIST.
3. TIGER DRILL THE LAST 3 OR 4 ITEMS LEFT IN. TAKE THE ONE WITH LARGEST OR ANY REMAINING ACTION. IF ITEM FOUND IS AN RI OMIT STEPS 4 AND 5.
4. USING ITEM IN 3, LIST “WHO OR WHAT DOES_____REPRESENT TO YOU?”
5. NUL LIST.
6. TIGER DRILL LAST 3 OR 4 ITEMS LEFT IN, SELECT ONE.
7. DETERMINE IF ITEM FOUND IS A TERMINAL OR OPPOSITION TERMINAL.
8. LIST FROM ITEM USING PROPER WORDING FOR A TERMINAL OR OPPOSITION TERMINAL AS ESTABLISHED IN 7. TERM = PAIN = W/W WOULD_____OPPOSE? OPPTERM = SEN = W/W WOULD OPPOSE _____ ?
9. NUL LIST.
10. TIGER DRILL LAST 3 OR 4. SELECT LAST ONE LEFT IN.
11. TEST PACKAGE (AND ANY BONUS PACKAGE) WITH PC, MAKE SURE WHICH IS TERM AND OPPTERM AND IF THEY OPPOSE EACH OTHER AND PUT ON LINE PLOT.
12. DO ALL ABOVE STEPS AGAIN ON SCIENTOLOGY LIST UNTIL IT HAS NO GHOST OF A REACTION. THEN DO 1A, 1B, ETC, EACH ON ALL STEPS.

Ok, now let’s look at the errors in this.

Getting the PT “what you detest” or wished “didn’t exist” is OK. That will lead you to what you are opposing. Also, if needed, doing the “Who or what does (item) represent to you?” is also OK . . . it will or should get the deep down whole-track reactive to you item that is constantly being activated by the PT person you “hate.” But then it all went south.

Firstly, the next listing question is and was a killer. Realize this was before OT3 was released, even though Hubbard had spoken of the presence of spiritual entities and their connection to us (see HOM).

Asking either of these questions triggered and too often caused your spiritual teammates, BTs and entities to answer up and get into the act with their pet version of things. And hence the monster cock-ups the ’62 and ’63 tech R/Ds caused.

The questions asked were: “Who or what would oppose (item)?” and “Who or what would (item) oppose?” Apart from inviting “entity” traffic . . . these questions are also too broad and not specific enough.

The better questions and handling would be these:
“What identity of Beingness of yours would oppose (most hated item)?” Or, one could test this question and run it if more real: “What identity or Beingness do you go into to oppose (most hated item)?” These questions will get you what in those days was called the “Terminal” you are being to oppose life as.

This question following would be the better wording to find the Opterm you are also opposing as part of the 4 part package. “What identity or Beingness would (your found identity) oppose?”

The rest of the error at that stage of tech development was that Hubbard then did nothing more with these identities than to “oppose” them. He did not address these existences to remove the charge from them or otherwise optimize them . . . . and all that charge was left on the case!!

And that too was catastrophic as these identities/Beingnesses we’ve lived as for eons do have colossal charge, force and mass attached to them! That and a whole package of aberration that is very worthwhile getting rid of. Alan’s Presence 3 deals with that.

End of Part 1 . . .

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
The Screw-up of R2-12 and Own Goal GPM listing

Part 2 . . .

The basic error in all this, and it is rather hard to blame Hubbard for it as it would have seemed logical at the time, is that he tried to handle all the case “from the bottom up.” That is, trying to work backwards from PT up through all of the crap that had accumulated on top of us. This meant that the PC was working and processing backwards from a position of “in the pain” and as and while being clapped out, caved in thing at the end of all the fails of the decent down a GPM.

The smarter move is to honor the ascensions that do occur in early elementary processes like ARC S/W and to stabilize the person at their highest attained state of ascension with their powers and awareness intact. Then, from this position and state of Being, to ascertain the person’s Prime Dreams and Aspirations or long terms goals . . . and from the position of knowing the goal and at the stage of its earliest pursuit where the power is, to list for what then developed.

This is processing “from the top down.” When the client is in this high level condition and position he/she can see what they did to create the crap that developed into the GPM! They are prior to the cause of it . . . they can easily see what they then did, and the what then happened, that developed into the GPM that buried them.

Here are some references of what Hubbard did that caved folks is . . .

This is one of many in this vein . . . note how he is sticking the PC into all of the losingness and fails on the case . . . This is processing from the bottom up with a vengeance!

HCO BULLETIN OF FEBRUARY 25, 1963

R2 - R3

The following replaces HCO Bulletin of August 22, 1962 which is cancelled from all check lists.

ROUTINE 3-M GOAL FINDING BY METHOD B

(Information taken from HCO Bulletin of August 22, 1962)

If your pc has a Rockslamming or Rocket Reading Oppterm anywhere on his line plot, you can list goals on the following 10 questions.

Be sure that the item is now RSing or RRing and that the item is proven an oppterm by actual test.

METHOD B LISTING QUESTIONS

What goal might you have --

(1) That would be an overt against (item)?

(2) That (item) would consider impossible?

(3) That (item) might consider was an overt?

(4) That (item) would consider undesirable (also – for itself or themselves)?

(5) That (item) would prevent you from doing?

(6) That would be impossible to achieve if you were (item or part of item)?

(7) That would be impossible if (item) were you?

(8) That couldn't be achieved because (item) acted as a barrier?

(9) That (item) would make too difficult?

(10) (Simply) What goal might you have?

Complete List One to at least 50 goals past a still TA and the last RS or RR. List each of the other questions in turn. Lists Two through Ten can be continued as long as the pc lists easily on each one.

BUT, it got worse! By the end of March, ’63 he was telling us not only what all our line plot items were . . . but sticking us in the reverse of how to as-is them. An example of one of these HCOB’s. Note he is telling you your “top terminal item” . . . that is the Beingness you are in of the Goal “To Scream” is “A Mute” this of course is the reverse of what you’d want to be as one having the goal to scream. But that was the think of Hubbard at the time. This is screwing you by the effort to process from the bottom up BIG TIME!

HCO BULLETIN OF 13 MARCH 1963
Issue II

THE END OF A GPM

A Goals Problem Mass has an exact anatomy. It does not vary pc to pc except in significance. The mechanics are all the same.

A full dissertation on the GPM exists on tapes. This is not a repeat of that data, although it corrects some of it.

I wish to give you exactly what you need to know to pilot through a GPM with a pc.

There are many GPMs. Four of them take one back about 20 trillion at a rough estimate. Some cover 2 1/2 trillion. Some as much, at a guess, as 15 trillion. The last one formed may be only partially formed and cover as little as 60,000 years.

The first one encountered then, by the auditor, may be the least standard but only at its top. The bottom RIs of the first GPM will be standard. This is the old story of the hardest part of the case is the beginning.

This is a standard GPM. The first GPM encountered is just the same but may be missing its top RIs (those closest to PT).

(See diagram on next page.)

----------

Goal: To Scream

Oppterm Term

Goal Oppose List ----->---\
\
THE MOST SCREAMISH <-------------------------- A MUTE
\
----Goal Small RR --->---\
\
LOUD VOICES <--------------------------------- SOMEBODY WHO
\ CAN'T WHISPER
----- Goal Large RR -------->---\
\
SNARLS <-------------------------------------- A WHISPERER
\
----------- Goal RRs ------------>---\
\
A SOUND <------------------------------------- A FAINTER
\
---------- Goal Large RRs ------->---\
\
SOMETHING THAT <------------------------------ A PLEADER
MAKES A NOISE \
\ Repetative RRs, occasional R/Ses, TA blowing
\-down well on items found->-\
\
WHATEVER MIGHT <------------------------------- A YOUNG GIRL
MAKE A SOUND \
\ Goal RRs loosely,
---- sometimes R/Ses ---->----\
\
PROVOCATION <---------------------------------- A LADY
\
-Goal has latent and prior RRs->-\
\
A HOSTILE <------------------------------------ A CABARET SINGER
AUDIENCE \
\-Goal has latent and prior RRs->--\
\
A FRIGHTENING <-------------------------------- A LOUD MAN
SIGHT \
\-Rocket firing blowdown to Clear read-\
\
A REPROVER <------------------------------------ A SCREAMER
\ No RR on goal only dirty
\-- needle or tick or fall -->---\
\
SOMEBODY OR SOMETHING THAT <------- SOMEBODY OR SOMETHING
DISLIKES SCREAMING . . . . . . . . . . . . . /WITH THE GOAL TO SCREAM
\
\- Goal ticks or falls-->---\
\
SILENCE <------------------------------------- THE GOAL TO SCREAM
\
\--- Goal falls ---------------->---\
\
TO SCREAM
Goal as RI
Free Needle, /
--<---No reaction on Goal-----/
/
/ Next GPM
HAPPY PEOPLE

. . snipped . . .

I won’t bore you with the rest of the parade of nonsense. For those interested it’s all in the confidential HCOB’s now available on the internet.

But, this nonsense by Hubbard then morphed into the charms of his released implant tech . . . the first of which is his classic:

HCO BULLETIN OF MAY 11, AD 13

ROUTINE 3

HEAVEN

Well, I have been to heaven.

And I've found that Scientologists have been to Heaven.

And that everybody has evidently been to Heaven.

The Goals Problem Mass implants, which are the apparent basic source of aberration and heaven travail, which began with the goal To Forget, were cynically done in "Heaven".

Snipped . . .

And then The Helatrobus Implants were released onto the collective stirred up, messed up case that existed as result of the prior noted stupidity!

So, for you brave souls researching Hubbard’s uttering in date order from the beginning . . . be warned of these errors.

RogerB

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Wow Roger, the above post makes my head spin. Very happy I never got my psyche around that pure bull crap. Gawd awmighty, what a way to bamboozle with technical sounding gibberish.

RogerB

Crusader
Wow Roger, the above post makes my head spin. Very happy I never got my psyche around that pure bull crap. Gawd awmighty, what a way to bamboozle with technical sounding gibberish.

Yah, you were fortunate to have not been there in it . . . I can't imagine where Hubbs was coming from with it!

I do know one thing, and that was we were all dancing so fast trying to keep up with his "boots in the sky" that we never had a chance to stop and look and see WTF was being done :melodramatic:

R

RogerB

Crusader
I was caused to re-visit this subject of "what is screwing up the present is in the present: not in the past" this week due to dialogue I've been having with some guys I'm involved in research with.

It caused me to realize why it is that "some" . . . the usual suspects . . . had such a hard time thinking in the exact terms that what one should be doing or looking for when endeavoring to handle PT screw-ups is look for what is going on in PT . . . you would think that should be not too difficult to grasp but, as earlier protests on this thread reveal, some just "don't get it." :ohmy:

Well, as I was explaining this phenomenon to my buddies, I was caused to remember Hubbard's utterances on the subject . . .

Ever remember hearing him saying (or seeing it in writing) of those who are aberrated that they "are stuck in the past!" ? I bloody well do! :yes:

His oft remark that a person is "out of present time or stuck (back) in the past."

To be honest, that always rubbed me the wrong way. It just didn't sit right.

This last week I found why.

Hubbs was wrong of course (what's new) . . . he actually got the situation in REVERSE! That's how far off the wall and deluded he was . . .

The actuality is NOT that the guy is stuck in the past, NO: the actuality is that the past is stuck incorrectly, and superimposed here now in the present where it (the past) does not belong.

Now I understand why it always rubbed me the wrong way trying to get me or a client/PC "out of the past I or he was stuck in" . . . . . what bullshit that is. But how simple and logical it is to unstick the past and remove it from the present . . . that is you're moving the shit: not erroneously trying to move yourself (from where you are not actually extant).

The simplicity of it is: find in PT what is in PT screwing things up in PT . . . and if it belongs in the past, return to to there.

Rog

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ever hear him say that an engram "floats in time" and stays in PT along with the preclear all the time?

I have. Numerous places.

Your point is valid. But the make-wrong of Hubs on this one isn't.

RogerB

Crusader
Over on another thread started by "Old Auditor" he mentions a group of folks who've come together to do research. Some on ESMB responded as though the only thing going on in the universe is $cn stuff or the hatred of of it, and such.

In actuality, the group is researching a large number of subjects and issues that we feel may have some sort of interrelationship or bearing on each other. We've got everything from the Buddhist inclined to yoga practitioners and tossed into the mix some current athletes and some involved in the physical sciences.

The subject of physics (and related chemistry) is one of my particular areas of interest, thus I really perked up when one of the members posted this link on a rather wonderful series of videos (and a free ebook) on the now hot topic among scientists on the issue of The Holographic Universe. Here: http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/

This is not woo woo stuff. This is the work of a bunch of leading scientists from reputable universities and research establishments.

As a result of viewing part one of the sequence of videos I wrote the below post to the group.

It might interest some here :biggrin:

Well, after viewing part one of the series on the Holographic Universe Workshops here: http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/partone.html I have this to say.

It is very good except for their notion of introducing their thing on “information.” That is the kind of think that comes from their fixation of computers and all the “data” they through about at each other. I have heard this think before: some wonks actually say the physical universe is COMPOSED of or comprised of “information.” Example, that section where they talk about “the information in your wallet, when thrown into a Black Hole, is recorded on the surface of the Black Hole, etc., etc. That is erroneous, even if Black Holes are real, for the proposition of their existence is now being challenged. What would occur, if anything, is that the “information” (to use their word) would not be recorded on its surface for the simple reason that, the Black Hole already being part of the universe already contains all of the “information” in/of the wallet through out it. That “fact” according to their own propositions, even though they did not specify it.

This is the result of the “fractal” nature of the universe that physicists also refer to and which is evident in its hologram structure.

There were some other little points I would raise, but rather than going back to record my differences item by item, I will simply write up my personal observations on the issue of the “construct” of the physical universe.

I have already written (several times) about the holographic construct of the “universe” and of our personal actual state of infinite presence and existence. (see my write up in my “Some Key Basics” thread and the post dated November 2 at 3:45pm·title “New Axiom One.) I have also pointed out that our highest level perception and awareness of “things” is holographic and that “the universes are WITHIN US” and that we have made the mistake of deluding ourselves into thinking we are in or inside of it and subject to it.

I don’t recall referring you folks to my write up on ESMB of having “unmocked” and vanished the physical universe (PU) -- here is the link: Blowing the physical Universe with Max -- http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...he-8-OT-levels&p=214820&viewfull=1#post214820

This event in September, 1963 was purely accidental and all the details and nuances of the occurrence had not been deciphered by me till this morning while viewing part one of the Holographic Universe video. To be noted is the fact that the September, 1963 event followed the “death sequence” I went through earlier in April of that year which gave me some related and similar perceptions and experience.

So, as a result of the above, this is my “top down” look at the issues of the PU and its construct and composition. This based on actual experience and doingness, not surmisings and theorizings.

As noted in New Axiom One and as I have stated a number of times here, we are of INFINITE PRESENCE. And, existing as infinite spiritual presences as we do, there is interconnection between us. Indeed, there was an occasion, in what Alan Walter refers to as the Supreme Beingness or The Heavens, when we were in union as a UNITY. Thus what was emanated by any one spiritual Presence was experienced by all within that union. The remnants of these phenomena of the early spiritual union still remain.

As noted in my write-up on ESMB above, I found that the PU persists because of an ARCX (an upset and shattering of our Affinity, Reality and Communication). For you non ex-scientologists, ARC has special connotations as it is seen as the anatomy of understanding and that when any one element of the triangle is raised it raises the other two elements. Indeed, “being in good ARC” equates as the ultimate in closeness and friendship and of understanding between Beings. Further, in Scientology doctrine it is said that “total ARC would bring about the vanishment of all mechanical conditions of existence.” This because, again, Scientology doctrine posits that: “The static (a spiritual presence) has the capability of total knowingness, and total knowingness would consist of total ARC.”

What I tripped on and triggered in 1963 was the “ARCX that underlies the persistence of the PU. I originally thought it, the ARCX, was after the creation of the PU . . . but that is erroneous. That thinking was based on the erroneous notion that the PU and we spiritual presences are all there is to existence. I did not know that there were a dozen or so earlier “universes” or domains of existence than the PU.

A year or two ago I became aware of the truth that the ARCX underlying the PU is prior to the “induction” or creation of the PU and that the PU (and its predecessors) is a solution to solve the earlier ARCX.

Indeed, there is a chain of ARCX’s with each being solved by the induction or creation of a solution that resulted in the bringing into being a new “Game Domain” and relationship basis for we spiritual Beings that attempted to solve the unexperienceable condition of the then extant ARCX. The original and basic ARCX being solved is that of the shattering of the original infinite spiritual union referred to as the “Heavens” or Supreme Beings Universe.

It is to be noted that each subsequent “universe” ended in an ARCX and the chaos of its shattering, and then the induction/creation of the next universe as a solution.

In 1963, in that instant of “unmocking” the PU I unwittingly tapped into that chain of ARCX’s, but at the time only saw it as one monster, shattering ARCX.

This morning, Sunday, October 17, 2013, while watching the video of the Holographic Universe, I realized and recovered awareness of the mechanics of how these universes were created and of how I restored the PU after I had vanished it in 1963.

I won’t get into the whole parade of “how these universes were created” . . . that’s a whole long saga with more information about far too many things for each of the many universes to deal with.

But this is what I recovered this morning regarding my action to restore, or bring back, the physical universe after I had “vanished it.” Recall that in my ESMB write-up, the universe had vanished for my friend Max also . . . this was not just my own illusion or delusion. It was experienced by Max as well.

As noted in my write-up, I was somewhat shocked and unnerved by what had happened and during the event, and my urgent need to restore the PU was instantly my most intense desire. And, as described, it was here that I reached for “all the other spiritual Beings I could perceive and triggered the agreements for the PU to persist to go into effect again.” Realize this was 1963, and OT3 and NOTs tech had not been developed and there was no knowledge of the “BT” or Spiritual Teammate thingies.

What I realized this morning was a mechanical aspect of the agreements that hold this and the earlier universes in place. I am not reporting on the content of the agreements, per se, but a mechanical aspect.

What I realized this morning is that, what I rekindled in ’63 was a sourcing of creation from a vast multitude of different source positions/viewpoints of Beings in a multitude of “locations” or positions within the whole Beingness of our infinity of existence.

And it is the multitude of these spiritual Life-Force vectors of creation and contribution to the created manifestation that causes it to coalesce into the hologram existence we perceive as the solidity of the PU. The point I’m making here is that it is the multitude of the “infinite” number of Beings whose Life-Force go into this creation from those different positions that cause the ridges and interference patterns that manifest as what we “see.”

Of course, we have declined a long way from our true position as senior to the PU and now operate on the basis of being subject to it and that of residing inside of it . . . but these are the delusive positions and viewpoints of our current condition.

RogerB

RogerB

Crusader
Our research group got into a conversation about TR0 and the word Confront these last few days. One wondered where TR0 came from, he'd heard a version of a basic theme. One of the members was protesting my statement that "confront" was a low mood level (Hubbard had placed it at 1.5).

I posted the below little ditty, and one of the lads wrote:
Great post, Rog. You should record it in a different more permanent media. Many ex-Scieno's would benefit from reading this. 'splains a lot.

So here it is . . .

Alan stated it was Nibbs (LRH Jr) who introduced the idea of the meditation practice as a drill to get auditors trained to be comfortably present. This also led to the notion of the original version of CCHs.

Julian and Paul are correct in their description of what can happen in TR0 . . . they became present and aware spiritually. It did often occur for those who were high enough toned to begin with.

Part of the problem for those who dedicatedly did TRs as their training as auditors rather than as part of their intro to Scn and case gain was this little line in the HCOB: " To train student to confront a preclear with auditing only or with nothing. " This line implanted in the head of auditors in training the notion of "confronting with" . . . and you all who have been on lines have seen the TRs used as a mechanism to handle people: particularly the big time invalidating "THANK YOU!" used to shut people up or put them down.

In the '50's, and when I was running Pub Divs in London in the '60's, TR's were used as an entry level action to give the newbie a case gain. This was the old "Comm Course" (which I ran) or also known as HQS Course if other stuff was included.

For many people, coming UP to confront was a case gain! as many who came on limes were into avoidance, non-confront or spiritual absence when dealing with their fellows. Doing TR0 for the first time (or second time) often caused folks to become more spiritually present and aware and, as Julian and Paul express, to begin to meld spiritually at one with the other person and the environment . . . this is true spiritual Presence.

The actual LRH Reality Scale (latest "new" 1959 version) tech is this:

40-20 - Pan Determined Creation
20-4 - Self Determined Creation
4-2 - Experience (the old scale had Agreements here)
1.5 - Confront
1.1 - Elsewhereness
1-.5 - Invisibility
.5-.1 - Blackness
.1 -Dub-In (no confront, not-is-ness)
0.0 - Unconsciousness

Thus we can see why/how folks can come UP to confronting . . . and we can also see why/how other folks can, spiritually, move into the upper bands of Experience and become directly aware as spiritual Beings and begin to operate as such just by doing TR0, as Julian and Paul report.

The trouble was that, routinely, such wins were crashed or invalidated by unaware of ill-informed others and/or supervisors. In modern time such wins when voiced earned the poor guy the declaration of "Out-Int" and the expense of the int handling and even the endless, endless int handling, handling :duh: I've had to repair more than one of these poor folks.

To be noted, also, is that some folks moved up into "confront" and got stuck there till eventual correct tech handled the stuck state. Many Scn Org staff types are stuck in/at "confront" and with very little reality of others other than what they have to do to get a stat. :angry: These are the ones who "handle others with TRs", instead of with true ARC. Their TRs have become their handling of others mechanism.

Confront, as I noted, is something LRH carried over as a mechanism for handling folks from his magick days. (this is written up on ESMB.) It is an unfortunate word to have chosen to name that drill with as, in usual everyday parlance it does convey all sorts of lower toned attitudes and positions . . . doing the full dictionary dance on it is instructive.

The other thing that got us tricked and trapped in Scn is that we often had to "interpret" and "make sense" of what LRH was saying because he often used his words loosely, sloppily or inaccurately. One of the things I frequently had to debug for folks, even after they had "cleared the words using a dictionary" was their earlier acquired usual meaning of what the words meant . . . and the word confront is one of them. Ask any person what the word "confront" means and you'll not get an answer that connotes anything too up-tone. And this is where and how most newbies begin and carry out their TR0 from.

It might even be a "why" behind why the Cof$ confronts all about it with such hostility and from the perspective that all about it has to be dominated, controlled and subjugated.

And this is why, David's work of Spiritual Rescue Tech and addressing one's spiritual connections with love and the intention of restoring harmony is so important (as was Alan's Spiritual Teammate tech before him) . . . it gets folks away from the notion that they are confronting "the enemy" that has to be defeated.

RogerB

Crusader
I haven't done a "Roger's Journal" for quite some time:p So here is a little update.

This might be helpful to some exies as it does unravel some of the stupidity of Hubbard's that misled many.

What is below is a dialogue between me an one of the guys I coach by email . . .

Thu, March 06, 2014 9:15 pm
To: Roger

Hi Roger

I found a copy of YOUR charge handling procedure and ran it to a good result.

Thanks
D

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM, I replied:

Excellent . . . that is a key part of the learning curve for folks taking the "route out." First is learning to recognize charge, then the being able to confront, experience and resolve it successfully . . . . and the key to all that is the understanding of what underlies it: one's own intentions, wants and positive states of Being.

How did you find that trick of mine of locating the original underlying intention upon which the charge built up?

On another note, I sent this below to one of my other troops last night:
Though there is one error carried forward from Scn think and language in what you wrote.

In actuality one is not "getting rid of charge" nor "blowing it."

What one is actually doing is contacting and restoring all of YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE FORCE back to its true positive state from the negative, encysted junk it got screwed up into.

The deal is, all of you and your life-force quanta still exists . . . the question is: IN WHAT FORM?

THE "CHARGE" WE ARE HANDLING IS NEGATIVE, ENCYSTED, ABERRATED LIFE-FORCE, AND WE ARE RESTORING IT TO BEING POSITIVE, KNOWING, RESPONSIBLY DIRECTED AND CONTROLLED POWER (LIFE-FORCE).

That's a big difference to the Scn think . . . I mean: where the hell did Hubbard think we were "blowing" all this charge stuff to????

The fact is, it's all you . . . you are engaged in converting that you back to your optimum . . . .

Attached is my Charge Handling with the question I added delineated in red . . .

By the way, I don't recall whether I mentioned this to you as yet . . . but the question: "What is its duration?" that appears in so many R/Ds runs best and more fully if approached from the perspective other than only thinking it means "how long has it been in existence."

Quite often what I find is required to get it undone is to spot or find "How long it was intended or created to be in existence."

All sorts of answers come up on that one such as , "without limit" "for ever" or "in the future" and such. The trick is that when we encounter or solve these situations we often either think something or decide/intend something . . . i.e., we can often fear it will last forever (and thus put it there) or intend to have it exist in a designated place/time, etc.

So there is much gain and freedom to be had by pulling that side of the duration button.

Rog

As a further note to you OTs who engaged in Hubbard’s getting rid of the BTs thing . . . umm, where the hell did he (or you) think they were being gotten rid of to?

The first answer I come to on this is that, since these spiritual Beings (BTs) were believed to be unwanted, troublesome connections and bad “Joss”; obviously one would have been blowing them to somewhere you didn’t want to be or considered you were not at . . . this since the think was you were “getting rid of them.”

So, looking at this further, one can see that this stupid idea of Hubbard’s in effect has you getting smaller and smaller as you continue to create space around you filled with Beings you don’t want to be connected to and that that space is where you cannot be in or don’t want to occupy.

Alan Walter had a better tech. He developed the tech that you could restore harmony with all the spiritual Beings you are connected with and thus, unity and coexistence can be restored and you as an infinite presence can begin to operate as such again.

Rog

PS: I'll post the "Roger's Charge Handling" my friend referred to as my next post.

RogerB

Crusader
"Roger's Charge Handling" R/D . . .

On the subject of CHARGE.

As we can see from my foregoing posts, charge built up on the POSITIVE.

That is, we were pursuing a want; intending to do or accomplish something and the directed Life-Force went awry, built and accumulated to produce the untenable experience we now recognize as charge.

When this tech was unraveled, I was at “The Ranch” (early 2001) processing Helen Geltman. She was a Class VIII, and on staff with Alan at The Ranch. Helen (nee McKey) and I go back a fair way, she and I knew each other in London in ’67-’68. She later came to the US, married Frank Geltman and ran the Mission on the upper West Side of Manhattan . . . but of course got betrayed and crushed along with the rest of the Mission Holders in ‘82.

Helen asked me to take her into session. She had had trouble “getting going” and producing. Following her lead as to what she wanted addressed and her indication of what she wanted run, we addressed the usual upsets and negatives :ohmy: Nothing was moving . . . no case movement nor TA action.

Then I decided to switch to processing the POSITIVE that should have been there!

This is based on something I discovered back in around November ’98. I might have noted it here before. But basically, I had been running the unpleasant sensation/mood/feeling of INCOMPETENCE in a solo session. Well, it ran very well but when I reached what appeared to be the EP: where was my COMPETENCE!? I had expected all sorts of feelings of competence and powers and abilities to have been restored! But no! I was still without the feeling or experience of competence. I felt quite null.

So I got bright and ran the feeling/experience/concept of COMPETENCE. (This with Experience/Create, our beloved unpleasant sensations handling.) It ran marvelously well with all kinds of the positive going clean and restoring.

A day or two later I had lunch with Alan and told him of my “discovery.”

He replied: “You’ve always got to process the positive!”

I replied: “But hey! That ain’t written anywhere. How are we supposed to know?” I said it with a smile :biggrin: (That’s the short version of the incident.)

Finding a positive for Helen and running it did produce gain such that she blew out of session to take a cigarette break. While she expressed wonders at the “big win” and discovery, part of me was thinking she had rabbitted a bit and dived out as the charge was “too much.” All the indicators of that were there. I later found out Helen never did run deep or “thoroughly” . . . but that subject’s another story for another post.

Of course, Alan and I discussed this. The outcome was that we were looking at a formula . . . THE CHARGE IS ON THE POSITIVE, AND THE POSITIVE IS BEING BURIED BY THE CHARGE.

In March of 2001, Alan gave a lecture to us in which he wrote on the flip-chart the first version of the “Charge Handling Process.”

Part of the lecture discussed these points:

ALL charge is present time. It is NOW. BPC is something different, it is either old charge that got accessed/restimed and then missed and not handled, or PT charge that did not get handled, was by-passed, and left on the case encysted as “yesterday’s stuff.”

Charge occurs when you are pursuing a want or intention and you are being blocked or otherwise impeded or interfered with. That is: the Life-Force you are deploying or directing is caused to be jammed, blocked, stopped and it collects as the accumulated energy called “charge.” Alan gave the example of that morning. He was in a hurry on his drive to the ranch on the back roads but an old fuddy-duddy got in front of him and blocked his speedy Mercedes . . . Alan did a very good demo of being charged-up-and-pissed at being blocked.

The Charge Handling Process is actually a very simple process. It’s also hugely very important. It’s one of the processes you’ll get huge mileage out of: you can use it on all areas of charge found: present time-now charge as well as old charge and old BPC that is found. Eventually, you or your client will become so comfortable with dealing with real, live charge it all becomes a “walk in the park.”

The R/D I am posting is as later refined by Alan, it’s not the original we put up on the flipchart . . . but note this R/D is really for lower level or entry level cases. It processes the Being from the effect position, almost as a victim (poor thing). I’ll comment on that.

When Alan finished writing this process on the board and released it originally for the attendees to run on course, it didn’t have mention of ANY intention in the R/D and I went up to him and made this comment: “Alan, I notice you’ve not made mention of the original intention being pursued in that R/D. Why is that?”

He replied, “These guys can’t confront charge, let alone their intentions.” And it said rather disdainfully and almost with a degree of crankiness toward me for questioning him on it. I simply acked, “OK.” But in actuality I did not share his view that they “ALL” were so far south with their cases . . . some I knew could handle the positive.

And so, this leads me to tell you there are two ways that charge can be handled, though Alan only published one of them.

You can chew on the published version for yourselves and see where and how it applies. But following is my own version of charge handling: it is what I run solo for myself and for all my clients and those I case advise. :eyeroll:

This I first used on another person (as distinct from my using it solo) at the ranch who asked me to “Do a charge handling for him.” This shortly after release of this tech.

When an area of charge is encountered . . . either the educated client will originate he has such, or by observing PC indicators and/or meter manifestation you suspect such and ask: “Do you have an area of charge there?” (or some such).

When the client is real on the point that there is an area of charge present, the first step in the R/D is the describe step . . . but concurrent with that and in some appropriate cases I actually then and there with the first realization that there is an area of charge, I ask: “What is the underlying intention or want being pursued that this charge is building up on?”

Often I go straight in for the underlying intention as the first question with a PC. I always do so in my solo sessions.

In other words I want to get the basis of it all at the beginning of the R/D and handling. This way, everything that is then processed and addressed can be correctly aligned, and the PC can be “processed from the top down.”

This in actuality is very important and beneficial, this because the power in and of the charge all stems from the underlying blocked, stopped, interfered with and impeded POSITIVE . . . the underlying intention and want. And when you’ve got that you’ve got the key to resolving the charge and related issues.

Alan’s R/D as released unburdens the area before going for the original, underlying intention.

And also important is that fact that by getting the original underlying intention that began this accumulation of energy and charge, you have THE BEGINNING OF THE “INCIDENT.” If you just address “charge” you are rather too late on the chain or sequence of events and the handling of the charge can feel mushy. But having the original and beginning intention, the later built up charge easily often evaporates on contact.

It is too easy for PCs to get stuck focusing one what’s wrong and what’s out . . . they do forget to go to and restore the prior positives.

I have amended Alan’s Charge Handling Process to reflect this information above.

1. Get an area of charge, or Tell me of an area of charge.

(This paragraph and question 0 is Roger’s addition) When a client has an area of charge that is very real to him, the fastest and most effective way to put the client at cause and unlock the charge to recover his spiritual Life-Force back to positive is to at once ask the client:

0 “What is the underlying intention or want being pursued that this charge is building up on?” Or, “What underlying intention or want do you have there that this charge is building up on?” This question is Roger’s added piece to Alan’s.

a. Describe the charge.
Where is it?
When is it?
What’s its duration?
Tell me what you can about what’s happening to produce the charge.

b. What are the moods in the charge?
c. Are there any moods in the charge you must not experience?
If yes, get them and run Experience and Create processes on them.
Then take each must not-be-experience mood and run:​
d. Connected to the mood of (mood), is there an intention?
If yes, get it and run repeater on it.​
e. Connected to the mood of (mood),
What have you done?
What could or should you do?
What have you restrained?
What could or should you restrain?
What haven’t you said?
What could or should you say?
What decisions were made?
What have been the consequences of that?
What decisions could or should be made?
What could be the consequences of that?​

Repeat c, d and e until the charge dissipates.
Typically, I find the actual charge and hang up has vanished at this stage, but it is wise to check the next step to be sure of completeness. If “nothing more” on the original intention and its charge, go to steps g), h), etc., . . .​
f. What original intention were or are you trying to accomplish?
Get the original intention and run repeater on it until the charge on it turns on. Then repeat a to e, and then do g and h.
Note: If while running repeater on the intention it goes more solid or mass accumulates, the intention is too late in the sequence. Ask for the earlier source intention that was attempting to be accomplished and run repeater on it.
If unconsciousness turns on, ask if there is something the client doesn’t want to know, get it and get it fully known.​
g. How did you solve this charge?
h. What have been the consequences of that?
Repeat g and h until all solutions and their consequences have been viewed and dissipated.​
i. What type of being or identity did you adopt or create to handle this charge?
Get the identity named and run Presence Three from #4 onwards then, Abused–Abuser Unlocking Procedure (Harmony Series 3) from step 3 onward.​

Repeat 1 a to i over and over until all areas of charge have been handled.
2. Tell me of a time you experienced charge.
Handle with steps a to i as above.
Repeat 2 a to i over and over until all areas of charge have been handled.​
3. Tell me of a time you created charge.
Handle with steps a to i as above.​
Repeat 3. a to i over and over until all areas of charge have been handled.

Amended by Roger Boswarva February 6, 2013
27 March 2001 ALAN C. WALTER
Revised 27 February 2004
Copyright © 2001, 2004
Alan C. Walter
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
This for those interested . . .

Over on the research group site mentioned above, we have, this past week or so been involved in dealing with a fellow known to us by the initials POT.

POT is well on in years, an old-timer and Class 6 C/S and auditor of long experience. Recently he was in a coma following an appendix operation that went sour and having developed peritonitis. A request was put out to see if we could help him telepathically, and many of us did so with the result that it surprised the doctors that he "suddenly" came out of his coma and was able to "sit up."

In any event, POT's body was in a very sorry state and he was very pissed off and wanting out of it as he'd had enough. This was all picked up by various members of the team telepathically, but also verified by two folks in real life communication.

POT had gotten to the point where he wanted out of the body and onto his next lifetime. Thus the next call for help of the group was how might we make it easier for POT to achieve his wish of comfortably exiting the body and moving on to his next game.

Various questions then arose. There was the issue of Hubbard's putative in-between lifetimes implants:melodramatic: and also the question of "the forgetter mechanism" that in evident as we go from one lifetime to the next . . . .

I posted this below to the group as a matter of information they could use in their efforts.

The thing I experienced in 1963 when I did the death and between bodily lifetimes trip was that I was completely aware of who and what I am and I was with all of my education and accumulated knowledge. So too, I was aware of what I wanted and intended for the continuance of my game.

Experiencing this was, in actuality, a huge relief . . . this because, I was aware of Hubbard's talk about "in-between-lifetime-implants" and all that stuff, and to be able to remain stable and free of automatically doing whatever it was that Hubbard said was supposed to happen was rather good news. (And for the record, I do not believe Hubbard's in between lives thing is true for everyone, if at all.)

But the big lesson learned, and this is what I'd like to pass on here for you guys and what we can help POT with is the point that, what occurs in the between lives area is determined by your own purposes, wants, dreams and aspirations if you continue to exercise them.

So too is the issue of "memory" and the forgetting of your past and former life. This does not depend on "implants" as Hubbs posited. Such may well exist, but I observed that implants had no effect on me at all.

What does determine you retention of knowledge and memory versus forgetting is what you determine!

It is an old and very much a frequent solution we have and implement in our lives . . . stuff we don't want to experience or know about we routinely handle by "forgetting about it" . . . just look at humankinds' routine statements about unwanteds: "forgetaboutit!" and/or "I don't want to know!"

These are the routine decisions one can fall into as one leaves a lifetime, and certainly when one is leaving a lifetime that contains lots of regretted actions and unpleasant experiences that one has wanted to "forget" and/or would rather not know of or experience. It is very easy to decide and to determine to "forget about it all and to start afresh!"

Of course, with what we now know, that is a dumb idea . . . .

Wiser is to spend this lifetime taking responsibility for and undoing all of the unpleasant experiences and regretful occurrences and also to engage in the learning of knowledges that can be applied for the enhancement of the continuing game as we continue on with lifetimes.

This is a concept we can partner with POT on. Indeed, it is an image and concept we can knowingly project to him for his use. It will help align him.

Rog

RogerB

Crusader
I will be posting in today and in the coming days some of the information we are coming up with and some of the discoveries we are making in the matters of spiritual presence and operation.

What I am about to post might be of benefit to some here who have been left wondering WTF after tangling with Hubbard's OT levels stuff.

Here is the first of a series . . . Note: "SRT" refers to Spiritual Recovery Technology.

As some of you are aware, David St. Lawrence runs or has set up several sites and forums for discussing and research matter relating to dealing with spiritual enhancement and/or discovery of more workable technology.

Topics covered are wide-ranging and honestly addressed in a civil manner. One of our newbies who had read on the internet the OT materials asked a series of questions. Below is the second set of questions asked and David’s answers.

I didn’t get into dealing with the minutiae of the questions but did respond as noted in the second reply listed below.

The opening post here is from David’s public site here:
http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1012

Additional Questions regarding Scientology versus Spiritual Rescue Technology

I received a second set of questions from an SRT student who had little reality on the Scientology OT levels so I will try and provide some answers to hopefully fill in the information gap. The first set of questions appeared on http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17337.

I have added alphabetic IDs in front of the multiple questions so I could answer them more concisely.

1) A) The entities that were gotten rid of without being helped in a Scn OT session – what do they do? B) Do they go find someone else with a body to hang out with and enturbulate? C) Do they hang out around the OT who discarded them but now at a distance? D) Do they ever try to “get even” with the OT? It would seem that the world is being filled with stirred up and unhandled entities – that can’t be good.

A) They may stick on the walls or ceiling of the auditing room as some seem to think that walls are “solid” to them. They may wander off and disappear. They may just go invisible and hunker down waiting for something to happen. I have rescued entities who were just hunkering and hiding out to avoid detection.
B)
B) I have not seen this yet but it is certainly possible.
C) This happens a lot. Take a close look at the next OT 8 you see.
D) Yes, this happens. I have had to rescue a being who was stuck on getting even for the bad handling it had received at Flag.

2) A) Are discarded entities the reason that some OTs get terminal illnesses and die? (I’ve known 3 OTs who died of cancer and an OT VIII who got diabetes.) B) Are they PTS to entities whom they discarded?
A) An entity who was upset from the auditing it received will negatively affect the person it is attached to. It may not have any evil intent at all but is only wanting to die or is stuck in some horrifying incident. Unhandled entities are capable of anything so if you run into a case of cancer or any illness, you should try to handle every entity which has attention on that part of the body.
B) I never thought of that but an entity which is exerting a destructive influence on a person is suppressing him. An entity which has been woken up by OT auditing but not rescued would have more effect on the body than one of the long term inhabitants who was not in restimulation. OT auditing is very restimulative as it is designed to be so and if the auditing cycle is not carried out to full EP with entity blown and free to start over, you have a restimulated entity dramatizing the OT 3 incident for example.

3) I have never done any of the Scn OT levels. A while back, I downloaded all the OT materials from one of the Independent Scn websites and have read it ALL, just out of curiosity. Without going into detail (I don’t want to give people misunderstood words), why is it all so complicated? Especially OT II where I saw (skimmed) about 80 pages of handwritten processes PLUS all that other stuff?
It was developed over time and seemed to me to be a patchwork of repair actions and new developments. There is also a datum about the amount of complexity is proportional to the lack of confront. I feel that LRH had difficulty confronting entities as they troubled him all his life.

4) It seems that LRH only set it up to audit up to the 4th dynamic – mankind – human bodies with spirits. Spirits without bodies aren’t helped – they are harmed – but they represent most of the 7th dynamic. Why did he view entities without bodies as “the enemy” when it is so blatantly obvious to many people who are “less aware” that “spirits” respond to kindness just like anybody else? How could LRH not want to help them?!!!! What was wrong with him?
In the fifties he was rather blase about entities and didn’t feel they merited much investigation. I expect his running Dianetics on himself after he was clear caused some complications and altered his viewpoint on entities. Other members may have more information on why he viewed entities at enemies.

5) A) Why does Scn require everyone to travel up “the bridge”, making you believe that if you skip any steps, you won’t fully benefit from the higher levels? B) Is this just a huge marketing gimmick? C) And why is it so damn hard to “get up the bridge” in Scn? D) Is it because most of it is a wrong action for a lot of people? E) If they simply got onto SRT, would that handle most of the case problems that “the bridge” addresses?
A) They were really fixed on standardization and it was simpler to administrate and manage. In the very early days, auditors were expected to make up their own versions of processes.
B) Probably.
C) Too many arbitraries have been introduced since the late seventies when going up the bridge to OT was relatively simple.
D) A standard Bridge is a cookie cutter activity. People are not the same and they do not have the same case problems. Therefore, the standard Bridge is a wrong action for most people. Auditors have always had to struggle with programs that did not fit their preclears. That was one of the factors that set me to researching better ways of arranging auditing.
E) SRT was designed to handle preclear problems, not to fit into an arbitrary scheme where one approach fits all preclears. I have yet to see a case problem that did not yield to SRT processing. I did not expect this at first, but over a thousand hours of SRT processing has failed to turn up a situation that SRT could not handle.

6) A) Why do some people need Life Repair before they can do SRT? B) How would you determine if someone needed Life Repair? C) What does Life Repair handle? D) Is Life Repair easy to deliver? E) Can you deliver it without a meter?
A) In some cases, a life repair program is needed to handle the present time problems, withholds and losses the new person is burdened with so that he can really be in session and is willing to talk openly to the auditor.
C) Each Life Repair program is unique and is tailored to the individual. Life repair could include remedial TRs, objectives, Book one, Grade processes, whatever is needed to get the person to the state where he can see entities and is able to run SRT commands. This is completely contrary to the COS Bridge which assumes that new people are not clear and must be given a long runway to ensure they are really clear. We have found that most of the people we encounter can see entities in their very first session, so the whole issue of whether they are clear or not is moot. ( of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic.)
D) Life Repair may require an experienced auditor as it often requires experience in all styles of auditing.
However, any repair of a persons life is a valid Life Repair so self analysis lists could be used with good effect on a brand new person who was not up to SRT.
E) You can always find processes for a new person which do not require an emeter.

Thank you very much for your questions!
C:\Users\Roger\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

This entry was posted in Advancing Technology, Spiritual Phenomena on
July 18, 2014.________________________________

There were a number of other replies on the thread, but in due course, I replied on July 15, 2014

Well, C** . . . good and proper questions to have raised, this because they are based on honest and innocent observation.

Hence I would say to you in regards what you wrote:
I have a few more questions: (No disrespect is intended by my questions. I received a private message that implied that my questions might appear to be "mocking" someone who attained the state of OT in the church of Scn. I am GENUINELY interested and want to know "what the hell is REALLY going on" after all these years of being kept in mystery by the church!!!)

Ummm, return that invalidating private message to sender! :biggrin:

I’ve been busy doing my personal taxes, corporate taxes had my attention at the end of last year . . . so I won’t get into answering all or each of your questions on both threads as, in my view, that would be the long way round to getting you the answers and also risks the introduction of opinions . . .

So, one of the things I like to do to help folks and handle situations like you honestly and correctly raised, is to take it from the “top down” . . . what is/are the underlying truths to what is being manifested as these later apparent anomalies . . . that is, what are the underlying truths that got altered and screwed with to produce what appears incomprehensible :melodramatic:

I find that by addressing these underlying truths all (or most of) the later complexities and confusions become understandable and resolved.

First off, Hubbard did introduce some sad errors in his address to one’s spiritual connections. When we actually got to addressing them on his “Bridge” in OT3, the method by which we were instructed to locate these Beings he referred to as “Body Thetans” was to locate the masses about the body they were in or manifesting as.

It happens that this is a very destructive instruction as a) it posits that these Beings are all in a mess and stuck in or on the body and b) it ignored the very valuable and able spiritual presences we had that were operating positively and not stuck in or as masses or causing us problems. Nowhere in Hubbard’s tech is there an address to one’s positive spiritual connections that are valuable and helpers to us and nor is there any action called for by Hubbard for the upgrading, enhancement and empowering of these Beings and our relationship with them.

Do you see the magnitude of that error that Scn OTs were subjected to??!!

When one really looks at it, it is indeed a catastrophic and damaging error . . . . so, while it is honest for one who has not done these levels on KSW lines to wonder “what’s with these OTs?” why are they in the condition they are in? . . . what I have written here rather cuts to the chase and explains the reason why.

The answer to your other definitive questions are probably best answered, as I say, from the top down . . . and then you can come to your own truth on the scenario.

Basically, we are infinite spiritual Presences. In our pristine state we were and are able to be at one and in unity/union with the other spiritual Presences that exist. To put it in the parlance often used: we perfectly duplicate each other when in that operating state.

Of course, lots of changes to that pristine state have occurred as we declined down along the time trail. The human condition is one wherein, rather than being at one, permeated throughout the spiritual Presences/Beings we are connected with; we are rather clumped together like a bag of individual marbles or gold balls. We tend to view these other Beings we are connected with as being separate to us, bumping into us, even opposed and in opposition and, often, as enemies to us.

Now, having explained the above, what happens in Scn OT levels processing is this . . . and I would advise that in reading this the reader follow the sequence of errors and damaging actions caused to be executed by the Scn R/D procedures.

You are instructed to “blow” the spiritual Being (called a BT by Hubbard) you are addressing, indeed words like “get rid of” and references as to whether the spiritual Being has “left” or not are frequent in the tech and severe actions are taken to get rid of or otherwise cause the Being to leave are all part of the Scn practice.

OK . . . let’s look at what occurs and is involved in this action.

Firstly, look at the issue of where do you think you are sending or getting rid of the spiritual Being /connection to?? Logically it has to be somewhere that you think you are not being or in existence at!

Please note that this is an induced/created by you violation of your own basic, pristine truth of infinite Presence that you should be working to restore if you are not already aware of it. By doing the Hubbard OT R/Ds as dictated, you are creating and inducing yourself to be “at here” and “not at there” where you are sending or getting rid of the addressed Beings to. In other words you are creating yourself as being absent from the location you are sending the Beings to.

The outcome of this procedure is a) making yourself smaller! b) stacking the “space” about yourself with out-of-communication, numb, dulled and often upset, out of ARC Beings and, at a minimum, c) filling and heaping about you immense amounts of by-passed charge and upset spiritual Life-Force in the form of these Beings you have put there.

From the above, I expect you can conclude the answers to your questions . . . . if not, you know where to find me

Rog
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 03:50:34 PM »

Rog,

Thank you SO much for your answers. Between you and David, I'm beginning to understand WHY OTs are the way they are and not the way that I expected them to be.

There was a lady where I worked who came back from doing OT VIII and the very first thing she did was to go after and get rid of a homeless person who had been spending the night in the dumpster area near our office. She become OBSESSED with driving this poor person away. Then she went almost psycho because she saw a young man "tagging" (making graffiti on) a building a block away from our office. She ran out of the office to go after him with her cell phone in her hand, calling the police. Then she became upset with me and wouldn't talk to me and avoided being in the same space with me as much as possible but at the same time trying to stop me from doing anything that she decided was "wrong".

NOW I UNDERSTAND HER!!!

I had expected her to be like a goddess. I had expected her to be functioning at the top of the Chart of Attitudes.

She acted crazier after becoming OT VIII than a lot of people I knew who had never had any auditing at all.

NOW I KNOW WHY!!!

Thank you so much.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
I will be posting in today and in the coming days some of the information we are coming up with and some of the discoveries we are making in the matters of spiritual presence and operation.

Ah ha, so this thread was the result of you delivering on your promise ...

Post #29 of How Dangerous is New OTVII (Solo NOTs)
Allen, you and I should compare notes.

Alan Walter stated that he had "all of the tech that was available in the field, and in the church" and thus, that of it which was important or useful, in his view and based on his research into it was included/encompassed in Kn.

I have virtually all of the tech released by Alan W. up until 2003 (I am one of two who actually completed his "Levels" and all related materials. So we could compare notes.

Personally, I am interested in getting the most workable tech and info made available to all. It does no one any good to be holding stuff secret. If we believe that we can attain and rehabilitate our true spiritual truths and power states, I think it is important that characters like us make known what is available and what the opportunities and any discrepancies are, so folks can pursue the options in confidence.

Looks like I've got plenty of reading to do just to catch up,

unless there's a PaulsRabbit production compilation :prettyplease:

:waiting:

RogerB

Crusader
I answered a question for a person on one of our forums earlier this week:

Does this mean that the places where people have been auditing on OT VII could also be filled with unhappy entities?​

Yes. . . very much so.

The trouble with NOTs is that the Beings are often knocked loose with a single question that "blows" their beingness or identity . . .

Now this is rather disastrous for this reason as was given to me as a lesson way back in 1957-8 when I was first in Scn. The lesson given was that it is wrong to blow or get rid of a person's solutions (i.e., current beliefs and operating systems) without first giving them another or alternative belief or operating basis.

You see, the identity or Beingness a Being is stuck in being IS its current solution to life and existence . . . it's the Be, though which and with which the Being confronts and handles life and existence. It is the Being's current solution to life.

And by "blowing" the identity the Being has been being, with it goes all the connections, comm-lines, abilities and even knowledge contained in/as the existence of the identity.

Well, I am sure you can imagine the result of that . . . very confused, upset, misaligned and chaotic spirituality floating about in the area.

Rog

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
The trouble with NOTs is that the Beings are often knocked loose with a single question that "blows" their beingness or identity . . .

Not too sure about this statement. When we have a BT being an "evil spirit" or "a bone" and we find that, and they realise who they really are, the ones they really are annoyed with are the ones who did it to them! I had one recently and I just R-factored it that that those guys are long dead.

I was reading Alans "Who or What is Man?" book.
The most destructive and obscene activity I have run into is one group of religious wackos who actually have processes that seek to find a person's entities and run them out. This of course destroys a person's team and renders them into weaker and weaker Beings.

This group label their entities, "body thetans", and charge massive fees (as much as $950 an hour), to eliminate their clients' entities. They consider this processing their highest level.

We don't have to think too hard to work out who he is talking about. :coolwink:

I have "run out" a couple of "evil" something or others, and one who's only comm was "RAGE", over and over and over until I just told it to STFU.
(Perhaps a bit out-Code :melodramatic:)
But it was fine once we actually communicated. :happydance:

RogerB

Crusader
I posted this to our research group this morning . . . . it may well be of interest and use to some here :biggrin:

WHAT YOU ARE HANDLING IN PROCESSING - Process Basics Series 3

I was going to venture into Case Advice #2 today, but P** sent me an email that caused me to upload the attached.

It is a VERY important basic document that succinctly articulates the basics of what you are dealing with when addressing a Being's "case."

I have been lucky to have known for a long, long time that "I am not my case" and hence I have been able to easily address it and handle it
happyyes.gif

I am also lucky to have been processing toward my positive wants since the beginning of my Scn career . . . I say this because, as I noted in my FZ Conference presentation in Pasadena, I came into Scn to improve a positive, not to get rid of a negative.

Hence my perception of what I was addressing as "case" was the junk in the way of me being able to optimumly attain my most wanted wants. And I soon became aware that that junk was "not me," but some other additive that was interfering with the true me and my wants, dreams and aspirations.

There is a key line in this bulletin by Alan. It is this:
The Being is not his creations, though the Being can consider he is, at which point the Being becomes his creations.
To be noted is the point that when a Being considers he is what he has created, he has made himself effect of his own cause and creatingness. And, in my view, that is a key shift from your truth of Being into the realm of spiritual insanity.

So, here is Process Basics Series 3. It is beautiful in its simplicity and penetrating with its accuracy and truth.

Rog

Attachments

• PROCESS BASICS 3 .pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 21

RogerB

Crusader
A week or two ago I wrote up a “Case Advice #1” on our research forum. Then the responses came in (as next below) and I had to post to these folks my write up of my comparison between Knowledgism and Scientology.

I am posting this because this particular document cited here has helped a number of ex-Scn to, a) truly get free of the cult and, b) cognite on what went out on their cases by doing the cookie-cutter “bridge to being ground to dust” that is the Scn Grade Chart.

This document has afforded for them some wonderful relief and handling of their BPC and upsets . . .

Oh Roger . . . . EXCELLENT!!

:happydance: More to come . . . I can only do all this bit by bit.

One piece I must post that will help folks is my write up comparing Kn and its application to Scn . . . . this is a very famous piece which, when read back in the late '90's by a Scn in Kiev, caused him to weep with tears of happiness, crack a valuable bottle of champaign and sit up in bed with his wife to celebrate, and exclaim, "This is it! This is what I have been waiting for!".

He subsequently came to "the Ranch" where I met him . . . I won't repeat the words of the compliment he used to thank me here (I do not wish to be accused of being grandiose :blush: ) but I did save a good man with the write-up.

He subsequently demonstrated such efficacy with the tech that he has been able to have Kn accepted by the government there as an "approved modality" (for every therapy, I'm not up on their language).

That I'll post probably tomorrow . . .

R

And here below I posted the evaluation that I earlier posted on ESMB here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?9666-On-the-Subject-of-Knowledgism

My Post:

This document is self explanatory, as you'll note from its introduction. It was written in 1977 to help a dear friend. This is the document I mentioned in Case Advice #1 that brought tears of joy to the eyes of an old campaigner in Kiev, Ukraine.

If I were to write it today, there would be some additions to it, but what is here would not be changed.

Rog

Attached is the KEVAL doc.

Replies . . . .

David St Lawrence

Absolutely stunning!

I wish I had known about this earlier because I would have quoted from it and used it in some of my posts.

This kind of intelligent and compassionate comparison should be available for all spiritual healing philosophies.

For each spiritual movement, there is a unique spiritual philosophy and it drives the methodology used.
One really has to understand both to grasp the goals of the movement.

Thanks!

C**

Fantastic stuff! Thanks so much, Roger! This explains a lot about "what went wrong" with my case in Scn. I kept trying SO hard!
C:\Users\Roger\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif

C:\Users\Roger\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image006.png

M***

Hi, Roger.

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your posts and how remarkable your Comparison of Kn and Scn paper is to me. I read and re-read it last night before bed, taking a highlighter and pen to most of it, because it all seemed to indicate. I felt wonderful in the morning--better than I have in a long time--I believe, just because of the information. Remarkable stuff. Thank you very much for posting and supplying the R/Ds and insights. I've only been on the forum for about 2 months, but am collecting a lot of the information that you and David post, as it is very helpful and indicative to what I'm looking for.

I joined the forum for SRT and an alternative to Scn, but I'm staying because of it and Kn, and the info that you are supplying. I now feel that I've found what I've been looking for with SRT and Kn, and I had begun to give up hope. Now, I believe that there is a truth and a place for me in existence, and that I can get there with some time and help.

Gratefully,

Attachments

• KEVAL.DOC
    47 KB · Views: 16

RogerB

Crusader
This is long . . . it might take a few bites . . . .

This “thread” is copied over from the research forum run by “Old Auditor.”

This post following by me came as a result of our discussing the various alignments and structures of our spiritual connections as in order or hierarchy Alan Walter call our spiritual teams of spiritual teammates.

I had already posted on the original thread that, broadly speaking, I had mine structured such that I had a Perception team, a mind and analysis team that evaluated what was perceived such that we could operate in the game and I had also my bodily team that looked after the body.

This to me was the broad simple structure of the organization of spiritual Beings operating at this viewpoint known as RogerB. These guys are perceived as being throughout and within me.

On July 10, I started on this new thread posting that I had a coterie of spiritual connections beyond this intimate team that worked this viewpoint I have.

The abbreviation SRT stands for Spiritual Recovery Technology.

Roger B

A REFINEMENT ON SPIRITUAL CONNECTIONS AND ALIGNMENTS
« on: July 10, 2014, 03:34:55 PM »

Thirty-plus years ago Alan Walter wrote his book, “Who or What is Man? Who or What are You?”

It is a book of remarkable insights and information regarding the true nature of our existence as “composite Beings” operating, ideally as a unity with other spiritual Presences, but currently often as individuated Beings tenuously connected as a spiritual team sometimes in harmony and sometimes in internal conflict.

Compared to other comparable technologies on the nature of our spiritual existence, this work was seminal study of enormous importance and breakthrough. With it, Alan released an array of procedures for use in the recovery and enhancement of our spiritual teammates and our team operation. These too are a remarkable breakthrough in the technology of the recognition and empowering of our true spiritual presence and powers.

There is, however, something incomplete in it. This I discovered just recently while doing my regular exercise jaunt down the Hudson River Park here in Manhattan while reflecting on the traffic being exchanged on this forum.

Alan spoke of us as part of a spiritual team with us notionally as leader, and hence we refer to our spiritual teammates that we have and work with. In addition we are also aware of other spiritual connections that are not “helpers” but who are often impinging on us as opponents whom we refer to as “entities” or “hidden who’s.”

Our spiritual teams are rather personal to us. They are part of our composite existence and help operate the Beingness we have assumed to play the games we are involved in.

But there is another class of spiritual connection that is aligned with us and supportive that is not “part of our spiritual team” necessarily. These, I discovered just recently, operate as part of a “network” of connections I have had through many lifetimes that I have worked with on and off as we connected in various ways for different reasons and to play various different games from time to time. These guys are friends: we have always been in alignment and able to work together and in alignment . . . but they are not “part of my Beingness or existence” operating from the same position or viewpoint as my spiritual teammates and I are.

As I inspected this issue for the first time I began to recognize these various Beings as being: my this life time parents, brother and sister; my best buddies growing up, former life times parents, siblings, spouses . . . and other classic examples such as Horatio Nelson’s famous “Band of Brothers,” the captains of the British fleet he led in the Battle of Trafalgar. Nelson was noted for his team leadership, indeed, it was referred to by others as “the Nelson Touch.” There is a definitive biography of Nelson by John Sugden, for those interested.

Indeed, I do have an enormous array of close spiritual connections and friends that I have teamed with on various occasions over the eons to handle situations: some have been familial, some as research partners in science and philosophy, some as teammates in fighting wars.

In any event, I am writing this for you folks researching and investigating this subject of spiritual connections because I learned in addressing what I have written above that I had been giving myself difficulty in dealing with my “spiritual team” because I didn’t know or recognize I had these different “levels” of spiritual connections I was relating to/with.

I simply had it that I had spiritual teammates and entities . . . . I was failing to recognize (and honor) my network of valuable associates and partner players and this failure led to me having degrees of mass and occlusion in dealing with my spiritual team . . . you see, I was by-passing charge on my valuable network and on the lines between us and that charge was transferring onto my lines with my spiritual “intimate” team. Realize, my network of partners each have their own spiritual teams. They are Beings like each of you, POT and all the others we daily deal with in this life.

Since making this discovery my “lines” have opened up and expanded enormously . . . I now have reach and connections all about the planet (and elsewhere) because of it.

It is quite a colossal “new” condition I find myself in.

Roger
]______________________________________

P** F**

Re: A REFINEMENT ON SPIRITUAL CONNECTIONS AND ALIGNMENTS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 06:21:23 PM »
This is wonderful news Roger and helps to shed some light on some of my own confusions in the area. If I look more closely, my 'personal' spiritual teams are loyal to fault and rarely, if ever, jump ship so to speak to join another's personal spiritual team. From your write-up, the big cognition for me is how I tend to treat my networked associates as my personal teammates instead of allowing them to be sovereign over their own universe and spiritual teams. Not a formula for successful work-with relationships.

Roger B
]
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 06:51:08 PM »
Quote from: P** F** on July 10, 2014, 06:21:23 PM
This is wonderful news Roger and helps to shed some light on some of my own confusions in the area. If I look more closely, my 'personal' spiritual teams are loyal to fault and rarely, if ever, jump ship so to speak to join another's personal spiritual team. From your write-up, the big cognition for me is how I tend to treat my networked associates as my personal teammates instead of allowing them to be sovereign over their own universe and spiritual teams. Not a formula for successful work-with relationships.

Yep! Nicely put.

What you wrote actually added nicely to my understanding and application on this nuance.

These "associates" as your call them, are of course, sovereign Beings and should be accorded all of the honor, freedom and rights that you would afford any decent person (and as you should grant your individual STMs as well).

I explained this discovery to Virginia tonight while we cooked dinner, big AHA's and smiles from her!

It seems this is such an important nuance on the issue of the truth of our spiritual connections in this game of life that it is quite a shame it had been missed till now.

Rog
]_________________________________

dan123

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
Roger,

This is a tremendous insight on your part that you have shared with this forum.

I have felt that this was a possibility through many lifetimes of connections with many spiritual beings.

It has given me some additional thought on the true potentialities of being a composite being, and the many, many connections that we have through our networks.

When I wasn't sure about where a certain mood, feeling, thought or precept might being coming from, this can give me an additional path to refer to that may lead to the correct source of that mood, feeling, thought, etc.

I think this will turn on the "light bulb" and give many of us the additional "aha" that we were looking for.

Thank you Roger!

Stephen

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
I've often "felt" the existence of these other beings and connections but now can explore the possibilities with more awareness.

Thanks Roger

o
J***

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 01:14:37 AM »

Roger,

That piece you wrote above is EXCEPTIONAL. Well, for you....it's just normal. But it is written so that it will hit home with everybody.

So many things, even small things are coming up serendipitously on this forum every time I look. We are all connected somehow. Funny, just yesterday I was looking for a jpeg of a ship and like 80% of what was popping up on my screen was the VICTORY . I thought to myself, how strange. All the ships of the ages to pick from and the Net just offers me continuous pics of this big black and yellow boat.

I bought the entire Patrick O'Brian series of 21 books featuring his Captain 'Lucky' Jack Aubrey

J***

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 03:16:36 AM »

But there is another class of spiritual connection that is aligned with us and supportive that is not “part of our spiritual team” necessarily. These, I discovered just recently, operate as part of a “network” of connections I have had through many lifetimes that I have worked with on and off as we connected in various ways for different reasons and to play various different games from time to time. These guys are friends: we have always been in alignment and able to work together and in alignment . . . but they are not “part of my Beingness or existence” operating from the same position or viewpoint as my spiritual teammates and I are.

As I inspected this issue for the first time I began to recognize these various Beings as being: my this life time parents, brother and sister; my best buddies growing up, former life times parents, siblings, spouses . . . and other classic examples such as Horatio Nelson’s famous “Band of Brothers,” the captains of the British fleet he led in the Battle of Trafalgar. Nelson was noted for his team leadership, indeed, it was referred to by others as “the Nelson Touch.” There is a definitive biography of Nelson by John Sugden, for those interested.

Indeed, I do have an enormous array of close spiritual connections and friends that I have teamed with on various occasions over the eons to handle situations: some have been familial, some as research partners in science and philosophy, some as teammates in fighting wars.

I never paid overly much attention to who I have known before. (although you wouldn't know it by some of my posts) But lately I have had to track down some connections and I am very surprised at the reactions I am getting when I check certain time periods. Other guys around me start moving out and swelling up in size. I have known both my parents it seems and my younger brother.

It seems I knew my mother not just from the middle ages but from between lives constructs when many of the beings on Earth had departed because of catastrophes or wars. This was not a logical place to look.....in the heavens.

I recalled knowing my father a few years ago. I got vivid images of him being abused as a fifteen year old lackey out at sea. It was awful for him, hit and chastised in front of everyone, he was not suited for the Barbary Coast. He wept. I got the impression that it was me who was in charge of that duty. In this life he bailed out of the army and the marines because of disciplinary and emotional problems at the ages of 16 and 18. His inability to feel accepted in a place of employment had a very negative effect in my life this go round.

I feel the things we do employment-wise, the things we are 'interested in' are a bigger draw than just hanging with the same family bloodlines. Yet, sometimes those two things are inextricable. While exterior, using just and astral construct, I was inescapably pulled down by sleeping beings in the lining of my mother's uterus. That is where the tractor beams were tethered from. There was an intention that I not get 'away'. And the paradox in this is that the incomplete cycle that my mother had with me was NOT desired to be finished by her.

]She woulda preferred me gone on to another universe rather than bring up that fiasco again. So....who can figure out WHO it is that needs to add another scene to the play. Why can't everyone decide that it is THE END at the same time and exit the stage.

A**
]
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 04:28:07 AM »
I agree with J**, what Roger brings here is THE REAL THING! HOW USEFUL! And free!

As David said somewhere, he thinks all his team mates, entities, and others beings, constitute what his PERSONALITY is!

Roger goes as describe the whole structure and organization in relationship to one SELF, just one ''thought'' kick in while writing that: every day our knowledge & understanding of these spiritual phenomenons increases, if mixed up with and added to a deep understanding of the vacuity of the SELF, as Alan Watts relates in his many videos the result could be an exponential activity from ALL OUR ENTITIES, so reaching a level of operation never experienced before!

I mean, to be OT, individually has limited meaning, to be all together operating on all dynamics, is what means to be really OT!

PS: YOU TUBE...Alan Watts -way beyond seeking--complete

J**
]
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 06:13:19 AM »
The thing I realized this week is that you cannot just look at how you are perceiving a negative thing and get all of your considerations and resistances. It will not make the encumbering unwanted 'thing' disappear entirely. I found that if I get up and behind a thing to look at the intention putting it out or shoving it towards or desiring destruction, and really FEEL that and pervade through it.....it disappears a lot FASTER.

In the C of S we were taught that it is all a Flow 0.
If the reg robbed you....Flow 0
If you got ill....Flow 0
If your husband liquidated your bank account on the sneak to pay for his Ls....Flow 0
If someone wrote a knowledge report that harmed you...Flow 0

You know what's funny. I had several incidents of suffering really bad consequences from trying to OWN another thetan, or one's 'self', or blanket somebone or engulf a body someone already had plans for. Hurtful BAD stuff happened as a result. I learned my lesson, like a little kid who sticks his metal fork in the light socket. BAM. Yet, in Scientology I took a lot of time and effort trying to 'own' another beings' CAUSE. And it always caused mass to pack up. I thought, this is KRC man, I am expanding my field of control. And I noticed that my ARC was dropping a bit. I guess this was because we had agreed on the track NOT to do this! It is RUDE. It is the rudest thing on Earth to try to usurp someone else's viewpoint of dimension and sit on it without the welcome mat being out. I deserved to be kicked. Yet, I tried not to see that this taking responsibility for ALL flows was not a 'secret little trick' but a boobytrap.
]__________________________

Roger B

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 08:11:57 AM »
Nice to see the wins by you folks reading my little ditty: Thanks.

As I looked at this scenario further over the last 24 hours a further insight/perception occurred.

That is, what has opened up is an awareness of the CONTINUUM of the time-line of my/our connection of the union between me and my "network."

That is, as I looked at our connection, or being connected and liaising together with each other in the games of this (and earlier) universe(s), the perception was not of a bunch of dotted points in time . . . . it was of a continuous, developing stream of time continuum. And spanning it restored to me my infinite span of time as a spiritual presence.

There are a lot of nuances to this type of thing

One of the things that came up as a point of enhanced/new understanding last night was that in the selecting of this body for this lifetime (born early 1936) I had the options of a body in the Pacific NW of the US or one in Marseille, France versus Sydney, Australia . . .

It was in consultation with my network of spiritual presences about the planet that led me to avoid both Marseille and the Pacific NW because of what we perceived would be their futures . . . particularly Marseille . . . that was an ugly future as we now know because of WW2.

Sydney, Oz, turned out to be a perfect choice from every aspect.

Thus, one of the aspects of having such a team of players as this network of fellows I am referring to, is that they can and do act as a kind of "intelligence network" to help inform and figure out how best to play the game.

And certainly, when in harmony and working with them, one can play the game better and in a more winning way . . . this happened, for example in the Battle of Trafalgar, and also in the "Middle Ages" when we were developing the philosophy and sciences and education practices that advanced the civilization of its day. (It was here that what became the universities of Paris and Oxford were established, for example.)

Rog

P**F**
]
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 08:48:51 AM »
Quote from: Roger B on July 11, 2014, 08:11:57 AM

That is, as I looked at our connection, or being connected and liaising together with each other in the games of this (and earlier) universe(s), the perception was not of a bunch of dotted points in time . . . . it was of a continuous, developing stream of time continuum. And spanning it restored to me my infinite span of time as a spiritual presence.

Trying to wrap my head around the actuality of this Roger . . . . Are you saying that your present here and now simultaneously encompasses an uninterrupted series progressive changes in your existence and spiritual network? I have a vague perception that a sister and I share an uninterrupted connection but can't say that I can yet perceive all the exactness of the details (bits and pieces only).
]

Roger B
]
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 09:38:55 AM »
Quote from: P**F** on July 11, 2014, 08:48:51 AM
Quote from: Roger Boswarva on July 11, 2014, 08:11:57 AM

Trying to wrap my head around the actuality of this Roger . . . . Are you saying that your present here and now simultaneously encompasses an uninterrupted series progressive changes in your existence and spiritual network? I have a vague perception that a sister and I share an uninterrupted connection but can't say that I can yet perceive all the exactness of the details (bits and pieces only).

Yes . . . I would inspect that word "series" I highlighted in red above.

I don't see it as a series . . . . to me it is a continuum as a "oneness" that just continues: it is not a series of "separate events" but a continuum of action. And I simply span the existence of it.

Hubbs introduced an error in his Dianetics of asking you to "move though the incident" . . . well, that of course put you down in and as being smaller than the particular span of time defined as being "the incident" . . . . I am finding it was an error for me to have had my past time stream as being conceived to be a series of "individual" separated "events" as though things located in their own fixed/stuck location.

I see it all as a continuous stream of action now. And it is not "there" separate to me any longer (as though in a putative past) . . . it is all within my span of existence and I can be aware of it at choice by focusing my awareness on any particular part of it.

One of the tricks in all this is how one conceives of oneself . . .

One can conceive of oneself as being located relative to and by the time stream: like it's "there" and you are "here" separate from pieces of it or within pieces of it with it about you or . . . .

You can conceive of yourself as being your whole true infinite presence and these artifacts of "time" and events and created things are all located within your span of existence.

R

David St Lawrence
]
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 04:05:26 AM »
Spiritual Connectedness...

I may be a latecomer to discovering the necessity for caring for our discarnate spiritual associates, (Roger introduced me to Alan Walter's earlier writings about Spiritual Teammates) but conceiving of a spiritual rescue technology and putting it to use in an active practice provided me with a tool for actively using my spiritual partners as a resource and changed my entire basis of operation.

Once you think of spiritual partners as a resource rather than something to be gotten rid of, you find yourself using them as a source of new information because they almost insist on sharing what they know once you open the communication line to them.

This treating of discarnate beings as a resource seems to open new vistas every time one asks oneself a question. In fact, the concept of "onself" has rapidly become a contronym (word with contradictory meanings) for students of SRT or members of this forum

We are no longer alone, it seems, and the more we examine that fact the more possibilities and opportunities arise. Here are gems from just this thread alone:

Roger gave us an expanded insight into our spiritual connectedness
Our spiritual teams are rather personal to us. They are part of our composite existence and help operate the Beingness we have assumed to play the games we are involved in.

P** built on that when he said:
If I look more closely, my 'personal' spiritual teams are loyal to fault and rarely, if ever, jump ship so to speak to join another's personal spiritual team. From your write-up, the big cognition for me is how I tend to treat my networked associates as my personal teammates instead of allowing them to be sovereign over their own universe and spiritual teams. Not a formula for successful work-with relationships.
]

A** encapsulated the concept in one sentence:
... to be OT, individually has limited meaning, to be all together operating on all dynamics, is what means to be really OT!
Roger added to the mix with:
As I looked at this scenario further over the last 24 hours a further insight/perception occurred.

That is, what has opened up is an awareness of the CONTINUUM of the time-line of my/our connection of the union between me and my "network."

Thus, one of the aspects of having such a team of players as this network of fellows I am referring to, is that they can and do act as a kind of "intelligence network" to help inform and figure out how best to play the game.

And certainly, when in harmony and working with them, one can play the game better and in a more winning way . . .

And he continued with this:
I don't see it as a series . . . . to me it is a continuum as a "oneness" that just continues: it is not a series of "separate events" but a continuum of action. And I simply span the existence of it.

Hubbs introduced an error in his Dianetics of asking you to "move though the incident" . . . well, that of course put you down in and as being smaller than the particular span of time defined as being "the incident" . . . . I am finding it was an error for me to have had my past time stream as being conceived to be a series of "individual" separated "events" as though things located in their own fixed/stuck location.

I see it all as a continuous stream of action now. And it is not "there" separate to me any longer (as though in a putative past) . . . it is all within my span of existence and I can be aware of it at choice by focusing my awareness on any particular part of it.

One of the tricks in all this is how one conceives of oneself . . .

One can conceive of oneself as being located relative to and by the time stream: like it's "there" and you are "here" separate from pieces of it or within pieces of it with it about you or . . . .

You can conceive of yourself as being your whole true infinite presence and these artifacts of "time" and events and created things are all located within your span of existence.

From "our" viewpoint ( mine and my entities), it appears that any area of existence or any proposition can be examined by consulting the beings we are connected to either directly or through the "network of connections" we have developed over many lifetimes.

We may not have to ask questions in the future as I am now experiencing "originations" from entities as we rescue and rehabilitate them in sessions.

While handling the effects of church auditing on an entity and a cluster that was attached to it, the entity mentioned almost offhandedly that he was aware of a lot of disturbed beings that have appeared in the last 50 years. I asked where they came from and he couldn't say as it didn't seem to be an invasion from elsewhere, they just appeared here.

Looking at the time span involved, I asked, "Could they be beings that were released on the Scientology OT levels but not rehabilitated?" He said, "Yes" and there were several long fall blowdowns on the meter accompanied by a huge feeling of agreement and relief from this being and others in the area.

We will do further research, but this may give us a tool to help church OTs lead happier lives. You might want to consult some of your beings to see what they have to say about this.

Spiritual connectedness! This is where the action is!

Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

Stephen

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 06:20:05 AM »
Very interesting topic.

"While handling the effects of church auditing on an entity and a cluster that was attached to it, the entity mentioned almost offhandedly that he was aware of a lot of disturbed beings that have appeared in the last 50 years. I asked where they came from and he couldn't say as it didn't seem to be an invasion from elsewhere, they just appeared here.

Looking at the time span involved, I asked, "Could they be beings that were released on the Scientology OT levels but not rehabilitated?""

What is the effect upon a Scientologist doing this?

Do these released beings really go away or do they linger around causing problems for the person?:

David St Lawrence

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 08:56:45 AM »
Steven, you wrote:

Do these released beings really go away or do they linger around causing problems for the person?:

I have spent some time repairing Scientology OTs and all have had unhandled upset entities from the OT auditing the person received. This was mostly on people who had "completed" OT 5 but felt that something had gone wrong in the process.

More recently, I rescued an entity who was on an OT 8 and it was furious at the treatment given the OT 8 at Flag and on the ship. The OT 8 had no idea we were handling one of her entities as she held the position that as an OT 8, she was far beyond any consideration of having entities. In her eyes, they had been handled long ago, but as I and her family could observe, she was being managed by entities quite frequently.

Releasing an entity does not rehabilitate the entity because I did my OT levels quite thoroughly and had great personal wins, but I can recall only a handful of entities that I ever got in comm with!

I was removing them but not rescuing them as SRT had not been invented.

If you look at a few church OTs, I think you will see the same phenomena, they are accompanied by upset entities who can go off at almost any provocation.
]

Roger B
o
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 09:48:23 AM »
Stephen wrote:

Do these released beings really go away or do they linger around causing problems for the person?

My question here Stephen is, to which do you refer? What the scientologists are doing to themselves and their spiritual connections, or the effect we are affecting by handling their mishandled spiritual connections for them?

As to the effect OTs are producing on themselves, from personal experience running the Cof$ R/Ds and of observing the ambient condition of Cof$ OTs is that OTs are very often encased in numb, inert, "out of it" and occluded STMs, entities and spiiritual connections that have been detached and wondering WTF . . . this results in the OT having a "cocoon" or "field" about them that is inert and of the apparency of a "not thereness" . . . in other words, they are surrounded by Beings who are not in communication with the OT . . . the STMs/entities are often in the Level of Existence/Mood Level of either "detached," "ABSENCE" or "AWAY." (See the Charts in the Kn Reference materials)

Now that mood level/level of existence of ABSENCE might sound weird and impossible . . . but spiritual Beings are capable of all sorts of things that violate the "norms" of the physical universe . . . in this case, the spiritual Being is being an absence or absent . . . and that is their actual condition of existence.

And if you doubt this is possible . . . look at the times when you or another went absent or wished they were absent from (the whatever).

The result of this is a cocoon about the person (OT) that is of an absence condition of no "presence," no life, no relationships, no action and which is totally inert . . . and the OT has real trouble spiritually communicating to other spiritual Beings. And worse, much of their personal spiritual Life-Force just simply wells up on them because it cannot flow and reciprocate with other Beings as it used to or ought.

And the greater tragedy is that they are thus reduced to a "them versus/dealing with the physical universe only" existence . . . and even that jams up on them as they have in fact lost their true spiritual presence that used to be related to and reciprocate (even if on an automatic, unaware basis) with the Beings that have been detached from them. And this fact, I believe, is likely a huge why or part of the illness and troubles many OTs have historically collided with. There has been a lot of yap about the OT levels producing cancer of folks, as an example. But I have observed other debilitating mental and physical condition that have developed in "OTs" that should not have been the case in my view . . .

And, for the record, it was as a result of those OT levels I did in the Cof$ that I lost perception of my "network of connections" I just recently recovered!

Doing the Kn "Miracles and Magic" R/Ds to recover my STMs was a wonderful and vital action that totally changed my dealings with my Spiritual Team . . . they were intimate enough to be addressed with it: but I did miss out on handling and recovering my spiritual network because of the wrong tech and occlusion induced by the OT R/Ds.

The result of recovering my "network" is that I have expanded and re-occupied my spatial and temporal infinity of presence. And I can tell you that is a very different condition than being dotted and reduced to "within self" and numb to all about oneself at a spiritual level.

And within or throughout that infinity of existence I now have the recovered comm lines and relationships and co-empowering presences of the individuals of my network.

I'll be writing more on this later.

Rog

Roger B
o

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 09:55:12 AM »
This thread has developed to include some very vital knowledge.

Because of this, I would like to post certain of its comment on ESMB where it will do a lot of good and help some folks . . . thus I ask permission from those who have posted here that I may cite their posts as appropriate . . . this because this thread is in a private section of our forum . . . .

In any event, I would be inclined to delete or not use the real names of folks unless specific consent is given to use their name . . . this because many who post here in their real name are known on ESMB only by a "nic."

Please let me know your feelings and as to whether you wish to be famous or not

Rog

David St Lawrence
· Old Auditor

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
Roger, your last post was absolutely brilliant! ]

That is how I see most Scientology OTs unless they are auditing daily.

You are welcome to post this on ESMB and of course you can use my name if you wish. Many of them consider me quite mad anyway, but they read and reread everything I write so your thread will get plenty of mileage.

J**

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 01:47:05 AM »
I think one of the problems for me is that my teammates each came into being for a purpose. Usually if you are working together there is a commonality of visions and purposes. But if a person starts invalidating purposes or erasing identities, you will find the anchors to that 'space' are still there, even though there is a sense of absence or 'out to sea'. It's like the teammate is a retired person or on workmans' comp. No function.

I can see where this can happen when a GPM gets too tough. One needs to take a break from constantly being on 'mission' and go do something or anything 'else'. The trouble is people like to recruit the disenfranchised as servitors for their 'own' networks and press them into service. If you don't earmark and keep your folks hatted they might not return off of their liberty. You will be connected still, whether they report for voluntary duty or not. But, I worked with folks for 30 yrs in the lounge industry in Florida. That is where everyone's teammates are affected by cocaine. I can tell you that their various stirred up management clusters would try to run others' futures and environments towards THEIR own avarices. This always put me in awe.

There were two women in particular who created havoc all the time but had decided it was time for someone else to pay the price of a collapsed life. It was their shitstorm though and they had too often had their lives go downhill from over-restimulating their teams. The postulate was that another should have to pay the price as they were just the victim of a 'condition' they were evoking in the environment.

An example would be that they had continuously been done in by road cops. So, now when they caused a mishap, the cops were too busy to write a ticket. Or their being late all the time caused the employer to eliminate the time clock which always gave you credit for overtime on your check. Or their insulting of a customer on a different shift caused the complaint to be falsely written against YOU. Or their continuous piracy of the liquor room stock caused you to have to do the inventory EVERY damn evening. They were battalions of unstoppable energy all jacked up all the time. These groups of keyed up teammates that were always activated by these substance abusers would act out chaos by causing everyone else to experience 'conditions' in the environment. They are visible too. Every crack and coke addict has their mercenary soldiers on hyper vigilant active duty. And when their teams meet others' teams on active duty who share a common purpose and people can just 'feel' the collective POWER...they get elected to run an administration.....somewhere.

Roger B

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »
The opening post on this thread was sent to the key folks I coach who do not frequent this forum.

Today, I had a chat in my office with my client "Z" who two months ago lost his wife to cancer.

His receiving the info in my post was a revelation to him and gave him a whole new perspective on the spiritual relationship with his wife versus his original viewing on the basis of her being a "spiritual teammate" . . . . he could now honor her as a spiritual partner on the/a broader game perspective and as a key member of his spiritual connections network.

Lots was revealed by him during our chat . . . but a key thing that was giving him some difficulty was the means by which, and the what were the mechanics and method, by which he spiritually communicated with his wife.

He sort of was "able to do it," but it was imprecise and often uncertain.

So I asked him what he exactly thought spiritual communication involved as to what was the action and mechanics of it

I won't burden you with all that came off as we chatted . . . but instead will give you the key items I passed onto him that gave him some insights . . . .

What is exchanged in spiritual communication is basically telepathic IMAGERY that is composed of or contains TWO things: a) the force, motion, mass of the image (i.e., the action and energy/mass part of it as the FORMED spiritual Life-Force) and b) the significance, meaning and reason in and for of the "communication."

To be noted is a third factor is the mood in which or with which the communication is conveyed . . . though that is not an element of the telepathic image per se, the mood is the carrier wave quality that conveys/carries it.

There is a whole lot of history behind this above statement, but I'll spare you it for the moment.

As "Z" looked at this and began to align it relative to his experience we got to chatting about his most recent processing of his ("departed") wife at a spiritual level. It turned out that one of the most recent processes and handlings he did for his wife was the shock she experienced of her death. But still, things were not "all clean" on his lines with her. There were still issues of masses and difficulty in communication . . . and then I asked him a key question on something I though he should have known as I had written on this and spoken to him of it a number of times before that I know he had seen/heard . . . but it does take sometimes that you have to hit a person over the head for them to "get the message."

I asked him: "Did you/she discover whether the shock caused her to implode, or explode/disperse away?"

It happened, his wife was in session with us :p and she and my client simultaneously spotted that she had exploded/dispersed AWAY from the shock and hence the difficulty in being in communication together . . . . she was scattered and dispersed AWAY and "not there." Client and I then went over the bottom of the mood scale . . . these levels are down there: absent, away, far-off, elsewhere, detached, not here, disconnected, gone, etc!!!!

Client was a new man when he left my office

For you folks doing SRT, I would therefore invite you to look at the point that very often the "entities" that are easiest to contact and process are those that have collapsed in and become fixed in their location as result of the things/incidents they are stuck "in." And there thus is a whole other class of entities that are dispersed away and scattered that are yet to be recognized, contacted and helped.

Rog
-----------------------

David St Lawrence

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 04:51:12 PM »
Roger, we will look into your comment at once!
For you folks doing SRT, I would therefore invite you to look at the point that very often the "entities" that are easiest to contact and process are those that have collapsed in and become fixed in their location as result of the things/incidents they are stuck "in." And there thus is a whole other class of entities that are dispersed away and scattered that are yet to be recognized, contacted and helped.

It may make things a lot easier.

Thanks for sharing!

David