Correspondance with an IAS Freedom medal winner

Gadfly

Crusader
Cringe ... I re-watched the first few minutes, that insane cackling that he does is chilling and scary.

It's almost as if he isn't really there ...

:nervous:

"He's" NOT there! But you know that.

The only thing there is his "identity" as a "Scientologist". His beingness has become nothing but a card-carrying idiot in Hubbard's army of fools.

Scientology is the antithesis of Buddhism (while pretending and claiming to be some "scientific version of Buddhism").

Instead of dissolving identities and attachments, the poor sucker of a Scientologist piles on new identities and attachments. Granted, auditing can act to remove some identities and attachments, but participation with the Scientology organization adds MANY MORE identities and attachments. And, what makes it all the worse is that the poor Faithful Follower of Flubturd doesn't even notice.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
WOW! Thank you for sharing this. I see that the Scillions are convinced there is someone in the group that is SP...what a clever little mechanism old Tubby HubTurd placed in his SP Tech to get everyone looking at each other. Stopping people from looking at the truth. Wow, This group of people are the most insane group of nuts I have ever encountered. Freedom Medal LOSER! IAS - International Asshole Scam - slush fund for slappy mcsavage.

Thanks...you have just given me reason #8,039,902,483,990,000 to get out of this crazy and insane bunch of arrogant, asshole, stupid group of idiots! Hip Hip Hooray!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Feral: I just read your story! OMG! It really helped me...I was not crazy about this Cult and the abuses and mind control for $$$$ and slave labor have been going on since HubTurd began his quest into OTO and Thelema! It was well written and the facts are astounding!

Please reveal the IAS Freedom Medal Winner ... PLEASE! We all need to write to this person and get IT's ethics in! What a creep, an asshole, a cold and dead thetan!

Thank you for being here. You are helping many lurkers get off the Bridge to Bankrupcy and destruction of family and self. THANK YOU.

Reveal the person who sent you these letters. I personally want to write them a letter and it will penetrate and IMPINGE!!

Love you Feral!!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Feral: I just read your story! OMG! It really helped me...I was not crazy about this Cult and the abuses and mind control for $$$$ and slave labor have been going on since HubTurd began his quest into OTO and Thelema! It was well written and the facts are astounding!

Please reveal the IAS Freedom Medal Winner ... PLEASE! We all need to write to this person and get IT's ethics in! What a creep, an asshole, a cold and dead thetan!

Thank you for being here. You are helping many lurkers get off the Bridge to Bankrupcy and destruction of family and self. THANK YOU.

Reveal the person who sent you these letters. I personally want to write them a letter and it will penetrate and IMPINGE!!

Love you Feral!!

Hint: IAS Fleedum Medal winner very recently "came out" on Marty's blog (and is the subject of several current threads here on ESMB):coolwink:

Feral

Rogue male
My wife and Wendy had an exchange on Marty's blog:

Vicky M | June 27, 2012 at 2:53 am | Reply

Hi Wendy, glad to hear that you are out !

I hope that your email to your 600 friends gets the results that you and everyone here wants.

I hope that you don’t get too many entheta responses from those still in who unable to look at the truth, will only hear the black PR that will already be circulating about you.

I know that when we left and reached out to all of our friends and contacts we had a few horrible emails. some even telling us we were and had always been SPs despite all our contributions and achievements in Scientology.

Whilst this was a little disappointing at the time, the truth that you outflow will win in the end.

Wendy Honnor | June 27, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Reply

Yes the truth does win in the end. And I am deeply sorry. At the time I was not able to see the whole truth. I hope you will forgive me. Lv Wendy

I think that's good and while her e-mails were searing enough to peel paint apologising was a great response and took courage. So Axiom 142, I hope that cuts it for you mate.

Before I get told by Mick how naive I'm being, yes I am aware that 'nothing' is so simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
It is amazing how this "enlightened" person wants you to suffer.
The scary thing is that if I were a Scilo I would read her comments and agree with her.
I can remember thinking like that.

Scientologists are always at war. They are always fighting and always need an enemy.

The incredible ability to think you are so right all the time. it is amazing. But in her case it is "knowingness"

I am so glad I am not one of them any more.

Great story

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
My wife and Wendy had an exchange on Mary's blog:

I think that's good and while her e-mails were searing enough to peel paint apologising was a great response and took courage. So Axiom 142, I hope that cuts it for you mate.

Before I get told by Mick how naive I am aware that 'nothing' is so simple.

Well at least that proves there's hope for her. I made a few comments in my day that make me cringe but those emails from her take it to another dimension. I'm glad I didn't say those things.

Has she made any other comments yet to elaborate on what pushed her out? I have a low tolerance for Martyworld so I don't spend much time over there..

Jump

Operating teatime
Yes the truth does win in the end. And I am deeply sorry. At the time I was not able to see the whole truth. I hope you will forgive me. Lv Wendy

I hope the whole truth she sees is that beloved dear LRH would have said exactly the same nasty things.

:duh:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope the whole truth she sees is that beloved dear LRH would have said exactly the same nasty things.

:duh:

That seems to be the forbidden cognition in M'World. Whatever you do don't look at the fat man with bad teeth behind the curtain.