What's new

Correspondance with an IAS Freedom medal winner

riptide

Patron with Honors
You and Kevin and your idiot friends - like Carmel - whose only claim to fame is some long forgotten PR campaign that went wrong and she never got over it!!! - you guys are like mosquitoes running alongside a battle ship.

A battleship torn with holes from within, taking on water, and on fire. And the the crew is being told by the captain that all is well and the wind is behind their sails. Thanks for posting another example of the rabid zealot mindset.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Kev and Vivki, you are truly amazing! I dips my lid to you!

I wonder if this Freedom Medal Winner is actually looking at the abyss and knows in her heart that $cn is a load of crock. She is protesting much too loudly, for it to be really convincing. Could you continue writing to her, or maybe send her info on $cn abuses and keep on doing it till the little string in her head goes twang and the sun shines in? I mean, how much more SP can you possibly be, and what a win if an FMW wakes up!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kevin,

Thanks for posting this for us to read.

I hope you had a good laugh at what this person said. It was so pathetic you just have to laugh. I don’t think that any rational person could take this drivel seriously. This rant just exposes the true nature of the ‘dedicated’ Scientologist. They tell you that they are your best friend, working tirelessly to help set you free. But, if you ever dare to disagree with them, then you are the spawn of Satan himself, to be reviled and castigated. :screwy:

Why are Scientologists so threatened by someone disagreeing with them? Could it be because are they terrified of the thought that they might be wrong and have wasted their lives?

Personally, I just pity them - they are deluded and think they are saving the universe but cannot even face the truth or see how sad they appear to others.

Axiom142

Wisened One

Crusader
Feral: You have MY permission to print/copy/send 'whoever that Medal Winner is' MY responses to their letters, btw....you might wanna print this entire thread and send it to him/her....maybe it'll help wake them up! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Sadly pathetic, frothing at the mouth, rabid bigotry! Just because you have decided not to shit bricks and bleed money anymore to fight the losing battle of a "cleared planet" you are the wanker from hell! :melodramatic: This person is so seriously deluded, the last diehard remnants of a cult in it's death throes. We will be here for them when they wake up. :)

ps Mrs Feral is a very good writer!

Well Done

Kev,

Excellent method of handling the comm.

Since you don't mention names, I won't, but her name starts with an S correct? and if so, she is a full time FSM along with her programs to help people.

This person came to my local org and was paid to come in to be motivational to help with the ideal org fundraising. I was running the OT committee at the time.

The main point to keep in mind is that by your actions, you are affecting her survival. She makes her living via scientology. By your actions, you are threatening her livelihood.

As far as I know, she also is at most clear. She has never had the chance or need to examine the bridge, especially the OT levels. This is not uncommon in zealots who can not imagine the group being infallable. The main thing you are hitting is that by your actions, you are removing her stable datum, and in fact unstabilizing her entire life and purpose of being.

Basically, you are right and keep it rolling.

Wisened One

Crusader
:megaphone: *in event announcer's voice*

And THIS, ladies and gentleman is our IAS Freedom Medal Product! I mean Winner! Tada!!

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
The other day, I heard a Christian minister on the radio say that in divinity school, where he was taught to preach, they were taught to pound the pulpit and use a louder voice whenever they had a point to make that was logically weak.

Wonder if that's the basis for all the decibels in the Cof$ events.

Lynn

Feral

Rogue male
No, that is not the person, but they were made in the same mold by the look of it.:coolwink:

Kev,

Excellent method of handling the comm.

Since you don't mention names, I won't, but her name starts with an S correct? and if so, she is a full time FSM along with her programs to help people.

This person came to my local org and was paid to come in to be motivational to help with the ideal org fundraising. I was running the OT committee at the time.

The main point to keep in mind is that by your actions, you are affecting her survival. She makes her living via scientology. By your actions, you are threatening her livelihood.

As far as I know, she also is at most clear. She has never had the chance or need to examine the bridge, especially the OT levels. This is not uncommon in zealots who can not imagine the group being infallable. The main thing you are hitting is that by your actions, you are removing her stable datum, and in fact unstabilizing her entire life and purpose of being.

Basically, you are right and keep it rolling.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
DIFFICULT TO ADMIT BUT TALKING TO CO$ SCN'S AT THE TOP OF THE BRIDGE ISN'T REALLY ANY DIFFERENT THAN TALKING TO PATIENTS AT A MENTAL INSTITUTION.

How horrible was that. :melodramatic: Do you remember the "win" that the church gave over that Scn who "confronted" a BBC reporter who was "exposing" the church. Well the idiot went into a froth roll at one point. He looked stupid and so is the author of those letters.

You know what's awesome - she'll be hauled in and CORRECTED!!!!! Too funny!!!

Mary

PS I never understood why the church showed us the guy going off at the BBC reporter - do they really think that we cannot see outpoints for what they are?!# Or is it because it happens soo much in the church that they think it is normal beahviour!! AND A WIN!!! Stupid, so stupid.:duh:

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
DIFFICULT TO ADMIT BUT TALKING TO CO$ SCN'S AT THE TOP OF THE BRIDGE ISN'T REALLY ANY DIFFERENT THAN TALKING TO PATIENTS AT A MENTAL INSTITUTION.
She's an IAS Freddo Meddo Winner but she's not at the top of the Bridge, she's not even close to the first Toll Gate. :dieslaughing:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hope you collect your money from these vicious fuckers, Kevin. <=== Nice name!

This is how they treat their "cornerstones".

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Not knowing any of your back story Feral, reading this Scientologist's comments, I thought the person was a man. Such vulgarity! Gracious! I can have a pretty foul mouth myself, but then, I WAS raised by a pack of Scientologists!
Way to reply. Vicky's last sentence is the clincher "you deserve better". It is sad that the very idea that she *deserves* better caused her to become introverted.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh shit guys,

How horrible was that. :melodramatic: Do you remember the "win" that the church gave over some dickhead Scn who "confronted" a BBC reporter who was "exposing" the church. Well this dickhead went into a froth roll at one point. He looked like a dick (he looked like a dick when the church showed it and he looked like a dick when they showed the BBC's version of it!) and so is the author of those letters.

You know what's awesome - she'll be hauled in and CORRECTED!!!!! Too funny!!!

Mary

PS I never understood why the church showed us the guy going off at the BBC reporter - do they really think that we cannot see outpoints for what they are?!# Or is it because it happens soo much in the church that they think it is normal beahviour!! AND A WIN!!! Stupid, so stupid.:duh:

That's what bothered me when I was in. The understanding of the outside world was so bad that "wogs" just would think they are crazy. But they decide when they've had a win. They've gotten to the point where they think looking like a complete raving lunatic is a good thing. I think this will probably get worse because the people with some sense left are leaving. Only the absolute extremist maniacs are staying.

Supra

Patron
Well replied

I would like to say Very Well Done Vicki for handling the comm so well. :)

I know the person and am stunned at the replies. (OSA written?):confused2:

One would think that a Freedom Medal Winner would have done a TRs course along the way. :unsure: (chuckle)

Hey xxxxx, I'm a good TRs supe, if you want some free coaching :thumbsup:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
yeeeeeeek

eeeew ... words like venomous/putrid/vicious and BANKY are coming to mind!!

:omg:

:puke:

If THAT is what lurks just beneath the surface of a Scio 'in good standing' ... well, I would expect (at the very least) a nasty ulcer is brewing for this 'terminal' ...

Mr and Mrs feral ... I am so glad you have each other (Oh .. and all of us obviously ... :happydance: ) ... XXX

This 'terminal' needs to get his/her TRO in ... or go and have a nice lay down in a darkened room ... probably do more good!

You could almost think this particle was trying to introvert you Feral .... :roflmao:

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fanatical Oz Bitch

Just a couple of points;

1. Perhaps her OSA handlers might advise her that when she starts using "industrial" language, she is admitting she has lost the argument.

2. Clearly, the poor woman has NEVER met Hubbard. She is living in a rabid dreamland.

Does she know her great guru was a convicted felon at large, hiding from the authorities?
That he was an addled drug addict?
That he was a serial womaniser?
That he was a convicted embezzler and fraudster?

I wonder.....:eyeroll: