What's new

Correspondance with an IAS Freedom medal winner

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps she should read this:

"The purpose of this experiment is to re-establish the ambition, willpower, desire to survive, the talent and confidence of myself.

To accomplish the above the following fears must be removed

Fear that I have written myself out by writing junk. I built certain psychoses in myself while living with my former wife as a means to protect my writing. I affirmed that my writing was hard work and took much labor. This was a lie. I was always anxious about people's opinion of me and was afraid I would bore them. This injected anxiety and careless speed into my work. I must be convinced that I can write skillfully and well, that I have no phobias about writing and no fears of it. People criticized my work bitterly at times. I must be convinced that such people were fools. I must be convinced that I can write far better than ever before, that a million people at least would be happy to see my stories. I must be convinced that I have succeeded in writing and with ease will regain my popularity, which actually was not small." — L. Ron Hubbard's Admissions ca. 1946

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=394&Itemid=167

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
FRAUD FREEDOM AWARD WINNER BUSTED

Wow! She needs a TR retread! :p

OMG:omg: thats what I was gonna say Emma lol.

I have now guessed who this Freedom Award winner is.

Its so funny how she accusses Kev of NO PRODUCTS, when the stupid idiot won an IAS FREEDOM MEDAL award that is just a PR Bluff and she has left behind a "NO PRODUCT".

Where is xxxx's mission and all these so called products that she was suppossed to have gotten. She calls giving talks to Scientologists about what LRH has allready provided in books & lectures him self, her products????

Give me a break, Ive seen this freedom award winners lectures and all she does is talk about how "powerful she is" and "wow, Im not even OT" and we should all be doing something.... blah blah blah.....

This woman just used every penny she had to pay for her PR STUNT which was a mission that no longer exsists. Just before she got her Medal she was in a panick as she didn't have a supervisor ready, when the GOLDEN ERA film crew where about to arrive to do the big Gold Shoot for her Award winner slot.
Orgs have to pay her money to do events there!!! I know cause I was on an EC that paid her !!!!

How can she even pretend she had a thriving mission!!!! The reason I know this is cause she rang my husband to beg him to go and sup at her mission for when the GOLD CREW arrive, so it at least looked like they had a mission that was stafffed!!! and she was gonna pay him $500 per week....Yeah I'm sure that would cover our costs, as I was on staff at the time and we had our son at a SCN school..... etc,

Her communication to Vicky & Kev is so laughable, especially that she is just a big fat PR stunt and has "NO PRODUCT" what so ever, so next time I see that Gold medal around her neck it will now represent "PR, PR, PR" ONLY.

And OSA stop giving Idiots like her data and shooting yourselves in the head YET AGAIN:clap: :clap: :clap: Shit I think OSA will have more claps than LRH him self pretty soon:clap: :clap: :clap:

WELL DONE ON POSTING KEV!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Sever Reality Adjustment.... by Stably Exterior

NOTE: THIS POST IS FROM STABLY EXTERTIOR WHO WAS ON SIR FACER'S LOG ON...OOPS
It was the Tasmania event that earned XXXX some shiny metal that made me start doubting the credibility of Scientology Management.
I was working at Gold at time so I was also privy to the PR (in the worst sense of the word) that was being orchestrated for XXXX. I received some desperate phone calls :omg: from XXXX about needing staff all for the Freedom award winner section, so the mission could be filmed and it would "look like" a standardly run mission, couldn't do it at the time as too committed to GOLD, Plus my wife was on staff and that meant only one Income. It went from I can pay you a grand a week then went to $500 per week, which was not gonna cut it. But just goes to show that anything can be orchastrated to look very amazing "PR" as usual.
It then dawned on me maybe all the Freedom award winner stories where all a PR stunt too:omg:...........

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freedom Award Medal Winner.

I can see what DM identified with.

Thanks for posting this Kevin.

Kev,

Excellent method of handling the comm.

Since you don't mention names, I won't, but her name starts with an S correct? and if so, she is a full time FSM along with her programs to help people.

This person came to my local org and was paid to come in to be motivational to help with the ideal org fundraising. I was running the OT committee at the time.

The main point to keep in mind is that by your actions, you are affecting her survival. She makes her living via scientology. By your actions, you are threatening her livelihood.

As far as I know, she also is at most clear. She has never had the chance or need to examine the bridge, especially the OT levels. This is not uncommon in zealots who can not imagine the group being infallable. The main thing you are hitting is that by your actions, you are removing her stable datum, and in fact unstabilizing her entire life and purpose of being.

Basically, you are right and keep it rolling.

Voldemort makes a good point here. It is only those lower on the bridge that buy into the "only salvation from an eternity in the sticky dark". OTs know better.

I think it would be a good idea for anyone who has done the OT levels to let those who are lower on the bridge know how they relate to eternal salvation, OT powers and spiritual freedom. That would remove the biggest hook holding people in Scn.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
OMG, Feral!! The viciousness of some people. This fucking Freedom Medal winner is everything that a person shouldn't be.

I'm glad you guys spoke up for yourselves!

She's an IAS Freddo Meddo Winner but she's not at the top of the Bridge, she's not even close to the first Toll Gate. :dieslaughing:

She's not up the Bridge because she's a psych case. I knew her very well when she first got in. I am disgusted at the emails she wrote to Kevin and Vicky, they are vulgar and full of hatred. Her emails make me think that if we looked behind her loud and noisy social veneer we would find a very week and scared person.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
She's not up the Bridge because she's a psych case. I knew her very well when she first got in. I am disgusted at the emails she wrote to Kevin and Vicky, they are vulgar and full of hatred. Her emails make me think that if we looked behind her loud and noisy social veneer we would find a very week and scared person.

Agreed, the truth can scare those particularly not willing to face it.:thumbsup:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Agreed, the truth can scare those particularly not willing to face it.:thumbsup:

Psych case, huh? It must be quite uncomfortable to know with a certainty that your eternal happiness depends on staying in good with a Church that isn't going to let you see and use those materials which will free you, not for the rest of this lifetime, but if you keep your nose clean maybe they will next lifetime. Sheesh.

Paul

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Psych case, huh? It must be quite uncomfortable to know with a certainty that your eternal happiness depends on staying in good with a Church that isn't going to let you see and use those materials which will free you, not for the rest of this lifetime, but if you keep your nose clean maybe they will next lifetime. Sheesh.

Paul

Ultimate control!

Feral

Rogue male
I've been prompted by suggestions on this thread to send our IAS FREEDOM MEDAL WINNER the link to this here 'commentary'......

Is it a good idea or destructive? Whatcha think?

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: themessenger! Thanks for bumping this thread! I had missed it.
IAS Freddo Meddo Winner
:D
I've been prompted by suggestions on this thread to send our IAS FREEDOM MEDAL WINNER the link to this here 'commentary'......
Sure, go for it. You're already an SP in the "little gang of whinging weak as piss dickheads."

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
she might wish to know that the "SP"s of Australia are aware of her fraudulent depiction of her mission.

Exes: "We're in your cyberspace, missin' your witholds."

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron

Devilish!

My vote is to send her a Happy Birthday card with flowers and chocolates and have Mrs Pattycake and the kids sign it, too. :rose:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Send it, Kev - this person has had no Scientology services as she's illegal due to previous psych history, has "started" a mission that never existed and was supposedly the reason Tasmania's real estate prices went through the roof (yes folks - that was what was in the "Freedom" mag when she was awarded this "honour.")

Maybe this thread will educate her on the real world and what the actual results of the cult are, seeing as how she's never been able to get these results due to not being allowed cult services.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: themessenger - glad to have another ANZOite on the board - sorry if I missed you earlier.:duh:

Gonna tell us your story soon? :drama:

Carmel

Crusader

For what purpose? I think that sending a link to this thread would just add fuel to the fire, rather than do any good - hence, destructive.

It depends, if it would give you a lot of satisfaction then maybe do it, but somehow methinks that it probably wouldn't. :)

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
For what purpose? I think that sending a link to this thread would just add fuel to the fire, rather than do any good - hence, destructive.

It depends, if it would give you a lot of satisfaction then maybe do it, but somehow methinks that it probably wouldn't. :)

Two :hug: :hug: for Carmel!

Feral

Rogue male

OK, I thought it might give her a chance at some much needed self reflection, see herself as the rest of the world would see her and all that, it might give her a chance to correct her dichotomous approach to the world.

Peter Soderqvist

Patron with Honors
We have walked the whole Bridge and paid over a million bucks and at the top there is nothing much there - sorry to burst your bubble - but there are plenty of OT VII and VIII s who will back this up - but of course they are all SP s too !!!

Soderqvist1: I am proposing that there is not much there at the top because of unsound deduction of the first axiom of Survive, which increases exponentially! In order to make my proposition more convincing, read my short response here!

Post 29
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=229206&postcount=29

Post 37
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=229477&postcount=37

Soderqvist1: may I also in this context quote the scholar and Scientologist Paul Tabaka!

The Scientist : Anywhere In The World
Please do obtain such copies of the materials by Ron Hubbard as are likely to be authentic ; May I quote . . . Socrates
" .. if he did begin in error, he may have forced the remainder into agrement with the original error and with himself ; there would be nothing strange in this, any more than in geometrical diagrams, which have often a slight and invisible flaw in the first part of the process, and are consistently mistaken in the long deductions which follow. And this is the reason why every man should expend his chief thought and attention on the consideration of first principles:—are they or are they not rightly laid down? and when he has duly sifted them, all the rest will follow. "
(Socrates, per Cratylus by Plato).
(WPT).

Survive ! is the first axiom of Ron Hubbard's dianetics (or Dianetics). Then, the rest follows. Is that so difficult to notice ? (and not some chance phrase picked out from some chance page). This may be not somebody's "complexities" indeed (one of the sources I have seen implies somebody's "complexities" is the way (of 'science'?). Somewhat rhetorically : would you, the reader, rather survive or would you have somebody's "complexities" instead ?
http://us.share.geocities.com/paultabaka/international.html

The next question may be : is what followed from the first axiom consistent. It stands to reason that if the rest of the work is consistent with the first principles then the entirety ought to be considered — in reference to the first principles. If it is not consistent with the premises then any errors could be pointed out : is there anybody who could read, out there ? By my own examination Ron Hubbard's systems do hang together. The reader is free to conceive of my being misguided or mistaken ; the verification could only be done based on the actual material under consideration. I am not proposing that my observations be accepted without verification. I am certainly proposing that the work here considered has already proved to have been influential ; that alone should warrant its careful examination lest mistakes occur, by way of either (a) some people's accepting untrue data or (b) some people's rejecting true data.
http://www.geocities.com/paultabaka/hubbard/USA.html