What's new

Correspondance with an IAS Freedom medal winner

:welcome: themessenger - glad to have another ANZOite on the board - sorry if I missed you earlier.:duh:

Gonna tell us your story soon? :drama:

Hey thanks for the welcome Scooter. Thought i might wait till the next anzo bash to tell people my story. Missed the first one due to prior commitments.

Carmel

Crusader
OK, I thought it might give her a chance at some much needed self reflection, see herself as the rest of the world would see her and all that, it might give her a chance to correct her dichotomous approach to the world.

:lol:

Sadly, that self needed reflection is way up the line, if at all. This woman would have to go through much before that ever happened, in regard to her response and to the 'game' she plays.

I still have affinity for the girl I knew and 'helped', when she first came on lines, who couldn't do services because of her history and her profession. I went to her place of work a couple of times (which was the largest drug company in Sydney - heaven forbid! :eyeroll:). Her FSM asked me for assistance with her because she was initially "rejected" by the CofS. I went to see her and we discussed a lot, including 'group think'. She was just so thankful to me for my willingness to listen to her side of the story, for my understanding on why her job was so important to her, and so 'thankful' that I didn't jump to conclusions about her without the data - so much for that! I copped major crap from some SO Execs over my support for - she's clearly blocked out all that went on, in her beginnings with Scn.

I have no affinity for what she has become, nor for the 'lie' she is telling herself or others. Man, she's a real zealot who has everything so locked in to preserve her world. Sad.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you do send her this thread, Feral, she probably won't get to the end. But make sure she knows she can get those services the CofS deny her in the FZ. They won't necessarily be worth doing, but at least the option is there, which it isn't where she is.

I figure her heart is in the right place, even if her mind isn't.

Paul

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Dear Freedom medal award winner........

I am sure I saw the first letter the "freedom medal award winner" (FMAW)wrote, but I did not see Vickies excellent response to it.

This FMAW really is blind, and how she forgets her "claim to fame" is winning a medal for a cycle that produced absolutely zero product.

Um ....When did PR only count as saving the planet!!!!

(Thats all this person has done to all those who have been following this thread)

This so called "freedom medal award winner" is delusional & needs to wake up to the fact that Kevin, Vickey & Carmel have products and certainly didnt need to scream out to the world every single little thing they did, as this particular person obviously needs to be totally admired & praised all the time.

I also noticed she kept accusing the Mackey's of only "paying their way", however I do remember that the reason this FMAW won her medal was "paying for scene to be put onto a golden Era Camera, then sent to editing and then put on to a IAS event"

Looks like OSA better ship her off to remedy this immeadiately :omg:

To think I sat in an audiebnce watchinbg her carry on about all the PTS SP tech & it is so obvious this person can not apply or practice what she preeches, and the name calling, wow what a good handling and that must be what she stated as "confronting suppression".

I am glad this was bumped, I haven't posted for a longtime, but seeing the response to the letter Vicky sent helped me too just keep this thread a rolling.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Wow! I thought that when I was a well-behaved Scientologist I was being warned off the Internet to protect me from bitter lying suppressive ex-Scientologists and psychs. This comm from FMAW leaves all the rest in the dust!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your wife is awesome Feral. I wonder if this person will search you and your wife out when he discovers the truth. Someone who has to fight that hard is going to get out eventually.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if Wendy will ever live down her letters. This thread keeps resurfacing. Seems to be perpetually on page 1. :lol:

Gadfly

Crusader
Great initial post Feral! This is my first time viewing all of this.

It has consistently amazed me how the Scientology critic or questioner will so often go to such great lengths to remain rational, calm, in communication and appeal to facts and reason, whereas the Church of Scientology clone will quickly resort to name calling, invalidation, I-will-cave-in-your-space, and make-wrong. I have seen the same pattern over and over again. It is pitiful, observing the true continual behavior of "church Scientologists". I have ZERO admiration or respect for people who conduct themselves in such a manner. This behavior is groomed into church Scientologists through the constant organizational indoctrination into Hubby Dub's crazy data.

These over-indcotrinated Scientology people are incapable of hiding their true beliefs, actual nature and general NASTY tendencies.

I am so glad that places like this exist so that the TRUE nature of the subject of Scientology and official church Scientologists can be objectively viewed by all people. They are a most bigoted, unable-to-examine-self-or-group, mindless bunch of ever-repeating broken records. And, the energy of these people is so incredibly YUCKY! With an energy like THAT surrounding them, as individuals and as a group, Karma can and will only keep taking them DOWN.

As Steven Tyler asked at the beginning of a great Aerosmith song, "Going Down?", well YES, they ARE going down!

Examples of name-calling and attempts to "cave in":

Kevin, you are a big wanker.
You always were up yourself
I often wondered over the years if you were an SP
all the shit and sadness surrounding your family and friends
The hallmarks of an SP
When I saw how your wife and children suffered
That's you. No products.
Like Judas Iscariot and all the other great wankers of history.
Your modus operandi is to destroy
your pathetic SP husband
your little gang of whinging weak as piss dickheads

On and on ad naseum

Of course, the most OBVIOUS aspect to this is how the overly-indoctrinated church Scientologist is so amazingly BRAIN-WASHED with the various "SP data". Looking at the above, one can easily see the convoluted "logic", based on an avid acceptance of all of Hubbard's absurd ethics/justice "tech".

And, you gotta love the high intelligence (sarcasm) of comments like, "whinging weak as piss dickheads", and "you are a big wanker". The basic falling back to simply name-calling. So common of the Scientologist "on the attack". But then, what else would you expect? It is strict Hubbard Church policy to NEVER DISCUSS and TO AVIDLY ATTACK any criticism (or sincere questioning) of any sort (no matter how true it/they might be).

When I look at this example of a "devoted Scientologist" in action I see a pathetic soul. Sadly, there are still more than a few of them around.

These are PITIFUL PEOPLE!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I wonder if Wendy will ever live down her letters. This thread keeps resurfacing. Seems to be perpetually on page 1. :lol:

I don't know which page you are referring to, but if you Google >>>IAS Freedom medal<<< Wendy's ESMB letter thread is on page 1. Way to go, Wendy. :)

Paul

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
I met one person, who became a good friend,via Wendy. ( that is one good thing that Wendy did ).

My now friend ( I didn't know her at that time ) worked for an association that helped people to recover from cults, asked for some information about Wendy who came to "inquire" about the association. ( the association didn't know who Wendy was and were suspicious about her motives ). I supplied her with some information and the association basically told Wendy to go and jump in the lake.

After that we stayed in touch and visited each other few times and are good friends.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Examples of name-calling and attempts to "cave in":

Kevin, you are a big wanker.
You always were up yourself
I often wondered over the years if you were an SP
all the shit and sadness surrounding your family and friends
The hallmarks of an SP
When I saw how your wife and children suffered
That's you. No products.
Like Judas Iscariot and all the other great wankers of history.
Your modus operandi is to destroy
your pathetic SP husband
your little gang of whinging weak as piss dickheads

On and on ad naseum

What a vile person Wendy is!

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Is Wendy suppposed to be this IAS medal winner? Cause it sounds like someone different to me. A lady I knew in me early days when I got in in the late 70s. The comment about her elig for auditing confirms this identity to me.
Anyhow, just breezing through these threads and read the volley/response exchanges between this individual and Vicky.
You can read a rant like this without any history of being subject of it and think what an absurd over reaction by a rabid and irrational person.
It is specifically designed however to attempt to destroy the viewpoint of and cave in the recipient. It is a hellfire and brimstone prophecy delivered by a scientology opinion leader intended to implant considerations in the recipient to elicit his own support to do himself in - the only way a person can be done in.
Black magic scientology style.
Enjoyed the responses which indicated that the recipient was not under the spell at all.

Min (in G)

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Is Wendy suppposed to be this IAS medal winner? Cause it sounds like someone different to me. A lady I knew in me early days when I got in in the late 70s. The comment about her elig for auditing confirms this identity to me.
<...snip>

Min (in G)
Yes, Wendy Honnor.

You're probably thinking of Jan Eastgate, Min. She was/is the power behind CCHR and also won a Freedom Medal.

You might say she was an earlier-similar Freedom Medal winner but she was a whole other class of Being.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I met one person, who became a good friend,via Wendy. ( that is one good thing that Wendy did ).

My now friend ( I didn't know her at that time ) worked for an association that helped people to recover from cults, asked for some information about Wendy who came to "inquire" about the association. ( the association didn't know who Wendy was and were suspicious about her motives ). I supplied her with some information and the association basically told Wendy to go and jump in the lake.

After that we stayed in touch and visited each other few times and are good friends.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:thumbsup: good job on that!! :clap::clap: There are alot of good people in this world who work to help others. I am glad you helped!!

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Yes, Wendy Honnor.

You're probably thinking of Jan Eastgate, Min. She was/is the power behind CCHR and also won a Freedom Medal.

You might say she was an earlier-similar Freedom Medal winner but she was a whole other class of Being.

Thanks for clearing that up Panda. Actually I liked Jan but I can imagine she would be a fearsome adversary. So I wondered if this was her. Dont know this other lady at all. Think i might leave it that way!

Cheers Min