What's new

COS attempts to frame Anonymous

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
The Church of Scientology attempts to frame Anonymous.

In the Marty post quoted below, the Church of Scientology attempt to frame Anonymous is in bold. I post the entire story because I happen to find it interesting. YMMV. Quite frankly, the amount of time, effort and money the COS expends to run ops on Marty baffles me.

I also find it interesting that the COS would attempt a divide and conquer strategy re: Marty and Anonymous because it is not like Anonymous and Marty are exactly together. Then again, it may be evidence of a potential danger that really concerns DM and the COS.

From Marty - Pride and Joy:
Pride and Joy
June 5, 2010 · 53 Comments

The name of the low-life rat who has been sending emails to Mosey acting like a friend who is concerned about her future well-being because of her connection with me is Andy Hutton. Andy Hutton is a card carrying dm-bot OSA operative. I have known it since last Fall, but consistent with my policy of not posting opinions and perceptions (not backed by physical evidence) that might harm someone prematurely judged, I did not post until I had proof that will hold up in a court of law.

He used to work for RTC in the eighties. He then was busted to OSA where he set up the Snow White computerized data bases. He routed out in the early nineties. He dumped his daughter at the Birmingham org to essentially be raised by Haydn and Lucy James. Nonetheless, he recently willingly engaged in ops to covertly black PR the Jameses in the UK.

Hutton got into a heap of trouble because of a get-rich-quick, criminal rip off ponzi scheme he partnered in that wound up besmirching the church in the courts and the press. OSA had him right by where his nuts ought to have been, and Andy couldn’t follow fast enough saluting with both hands.

Andy got in comm with me last Fall. Just like J Edgar Hoover’s COINTELPRO operatives who sought to frame civil rights groups in the sixties, Andy continually attempted to recruit me for operations designed to physically take over the church of Scientology and physically oust Miscavige. When he would apparently not hear me tell him time and again that I had no such designs and such would play right into DM’s hands, he persisted. And so, I ceased accepting communication from him.

Someone who was pre-warned of my estimation of Andy’s status as an OSA operative (but apparently fell for Andy’s sniveling, obsequious act), briefed Andy on where Mike Rinder, Mosey and I were staying in the UK last December. Within 6 hours the following occured:

a. Anonymous harassment phone calls throughout the night interrupted Mosey’s and my sleep. Incidentally, the callers all identified themselves as members of Anonymous – which Mosey can tell you I did not buy for a millisecond.

b. An op where Mike Rinder and I were pelted with eggs in a an out of the way street in London by “hooligans” in a brand new bmw, who descended upon us seconds after two obvious PI cars Mike and I had already made, suddenly dropped our tail.

c. Gave OSA our coordinates so that the constant barrage of PI’s could follow us everywhere.

Andy, my friend, you got a whole lot of damage to make up before you will overcome your incessant missed withhold stammering, your chronic inability to sleep peacefully, and your daily panic attacks.

DM, you have had it for messing with Mosey. I told you, but you didn’t listen. So, there are no more warnings coming your direction, boy.

To the OSA punks with their fingerprints on this, including but not limited to Bob Keenan (yes Dave, I have known all about Keenan’s amateur-hour antics at your direction for many months), Invest Aide and staff OSA INT, Invest Aide OSA UK, one last friendly word of advice, “you have precious little time to grow out of your juvenile delinquency.”

For those shocked by my tone, hey sometimes lower emotions are appropriate. Another little fact might put the mood in context, all the email slimes (and other forms of harassment) Mosey has received were sent exclusively when I was out of town. This is another in a long chain of actions that support my estimation that David Miscavige is the lowliest coward I’ve ever had the burden of knowing.

WWP Thread: COS attempts to frame Anonymous

/

Last edited:

rhill

Patron with Honors
DM, you have had it for messing with Mosey. I told you, but you didn’t listen. So, there are no more warnings coming your direction, boy.

What the hell does that mean?

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious

What the hell does that mean?
The phrase "you have had it" is a colloquial phrase that basically means: "I am coming for you." "I am going to get you." "You are really going to wish that you had not pissed me off." Or words to that effect.

Marty is also indicating that he has previously warned DM to lay off, DM ignored those warnings, and there will be no more warnings in the future.

/

rhill

Patron with Honors
The phrase "you have had it" is a colloquial phrase that basically means: "I am coming for you." "I am going to get you." "You are really going to wish that you had not pissed me off." Or words to that effect.

Marty is also indicating that he has previously warned DM to lay off, DM ignored those warnings, and there will be no more warnings in the future.

/

Thanks, I got that part :)

The part I don't get is that it implies Marty Rathbun could have caused David Miscavige to "had it" before, but he didn't, and rather stuck to send "warnings" his "direction." With all the very serious allegations leveled at DM since, like, forever, why was he only sending "warnings" since he got out? I would think doing all one can to stop to abuses ASAP would be the right course of action, but as he worded it, he didn't go that route.

Terril park

Sponsor
I post the entire story because I happen to find it interesting. YMMV. Quite frankly, the amount of time, effort and money the COS expends to run ops on Marty baffles me.

/

Its probably best to regard DM as the head of a mafia type organisation
rather than a religious one. Mafia Dons can't STAND anyone dissing them.
Thus revenge and payback is essential. Its been noted that DM dosn't care about people dissing LRH, but has every post anywhere mentioning him collected.

You can count on him to use any of the worst actions of LRH who said
somewhere he always gets his payback or similar. As demonstrated with Paulette Cooper.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Let's get things nice and sparkling clear...

Its probably best to regard DM as the head of a mafia type organisation
rather than a religious one. Mafia Dons can't STAND anyone dissing them.
Thus revenge and payback is essential. Its been noted that DM dosn't care about people dissing LRH, but has every post anywhere mentioning him collected.

You can count on him to use any of the worst actions of LRH who said
somewhere he always gets his payback or similar. As demonstrated with Paulette Cooper.

$camatology is not now, nor has it ever been a religion for any other purpose than to be "Fabian", and for tax-exemption. Prove otherwise.

LRH started the $cienoMafia, and DM was his star pupil. Prove otherwise.

LRH was a bad sci-fi writer turned con-man. Prove otherwise.

The "worst actions" of LRH, as you call them, were VERY specifically delineated, not "LRH who said somewhere he always gets his payback or similar". (I'm guessing you haven't bothered to LOOK at any of that). If not, why are OSA Network issues highly confidential? Try posting a copy of one, and see if you don't get a KobrinOGram.

byte301

Crusader
Marty did a lot worse things then throw eggs and send nasty e-mails to people.

I'm finding his bawwing hysterical and pretty pathetic. I'm sure his flying monkeys feel sorry for him and that's exactly what he wants.

As far as money being spent on this so-called attack? OSA makes the same money as any other Sea Orger as far as I know. It doesn't cost much to send some e-mails. They hired PI's to follow Marty around so HE says. Eggs are pretty cheap.

I haven't seen any video's to prove most of his allegations. He should know better then anyone to always have a camera ready if he's really under attack. Same goes for Rinder. They act like babes in the woods when we all know better. They built those woods.

His posturing is ridiculous. He threatens dm but could have put an end to this whole thing years ago.

He should DIAF.

rhill

Patron with Honors
martyrathbun09 said:
the low-life rat ... Andy Hutton ... got in comm with me last Fall. ... Andy continually attempted to recruit me for operations designed to physically take over the church of Scientology and physically oust Miscavige. When he would apparently not hear me tell him time and again that I had no such designs and such would play right into DM’s hands, he persisted. And so, I ceased accepting communication from him.

This reminded me of Mike Rinder's op against Gerry Armstrong in late 1984:

Armstrong said he met several times with persons who claimed they wanted his help in reforming the church. After learning that those people were Scientologists involved in an attempt to discredit him in court, Armstrong told Londer he assumed that more meetings were taped. [Ref.: New secret tapes revealed in lawsuit]

I don't remember Marty Rahtbun referring to Mike Rinder as "low-life rat" though. But then, back then it was a-ok because Scientology was under attack...

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
"For those shocked by my tone, hey sometimes lower emotions are appropriate."

You make me vomit Marty. You really do. You sound like a slimey used car salesman. You really do.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Marty did a lot worse things then throw eggs and send nasty e-mails to people.

I'm finding his bawwing hysterical and pretty pathetic. I'm sure his flying monkeys feel sorry for him and that's exactly what he wants.
Here is my new mantra regarding posts about or concerning Marty and Mike:

It is not about Marty and Mike.

Get it?

Understand?

It is about the larger picture. It is about others who can be, and indeed are now being, hurt -- harassed, coerced, disconnected, etc.

Has anyone read the Hubbard "head on a pike" policy letter? The purpose of putting a head on a pike is not to kill the person who's head has been taken, but to terrorize others. To terrorize all "squirrels" and "SPs." To terrorize all critics and dissenters.

DM wants Marty's head on a pike. DM wants Mike's head on a pike.

Your first reaction may be to think, "So what? They deserve it." I understand. But...

It is not about Marty and Mike. It is about the others.

/

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
It sucks getting a taste of ones own medicine. You would have thought he would have taken more precautions, knowing how DM and OSA work.

True or not, it's interesting to see how he's addressing it.

AnonKat

Crusader

Get it?

Understand?

It is about the larger picture. It is about others who can be, and indeed are now being, hurt -- harassed, coerced, disconnected, etc.

Has anyone read the Hubbard "head on a pike" policy letter? The purpose of putting a head on a pike is not to kill the person who's head has been taken, but to terrorize others. To terrorize all "squirrels" and "SPs." To terrorize all critics and dissenters.

Your first reaction may be to think, "So what? They deserve it." I understand. But...

/

lol

byte301

Crusader

Get it?

Understand?

/

Yeah I get it. If you want a lot of OH NOES, OSA is hurting people! then tell us about the people OSA is hurting. I don't believe for one minute OSA is actually HURTING Marty or Mike.

I know what OSA has done and is capable of doing. I even know some of the stuff they are REALLY doing to people. And none of those people are Mike or Marty.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
So, I was looking for the 'head on a pike' PL, because I remembered that the 2nd part of it includes putting the head back *on* the person if it became convenient.

I'd still like to see it. But, in the meantime the 'head on a pike' search term ran me back to something else; RVY's story of Hubbard's death. If you haven't read it, you should, and, it can be found here:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Anyway, one of the amusing things about Scientology is how the same things keep turning up in other contexts. In this case, part of Robert Vaughn Young's tale includes some stuff about Pat Broeker (who is still one of the people whose heads Marty would like to see on a Pike; at least as much as David Miscavige. Probably way more so and more sincerely.)

And, of course, no mention of Pat Broeker would be complete without a mention of Annie Broeker, who was later Jim Logan's wife and whom Marty *personally* captured when she finally managed to escape from Int Base and attempted to meet up with her then husband, Jim Logan. He of the 'Master of Qual' qualification.

And, this little tidbit has a bit about Mike Rinder too. So, all these holographically meandering threads keep coming back together in interesting knots.

For your enjoyment:
----------------------------------------
SEARCHING FOR BROEKER

So how would I find Pat Broeker, if he was alive. I racked my memory, trying to dig out some clue he might have given me in the months that we were together but I came up with nothing. My tendency to not inquire about a person's personal life had just sold me short. I didn't even know what state he was from. Who might? Who would know where he came from or where he was born? I needed some clue to start the search and the problem was the security that Pat used for his job. He had explained to me how any trace of him had been wiped out, to ensure that no one could find Hubbard by finding him. Plus if Pat had escaped or fled, he was skilled enough to hide from any search as that was what he had been doing for years to hide Hubbard from the authorities.
I finally remembered one location he told me about and sent a message there saying that I was trying to reach him but no reply came. After a few months I sent another and waited. The months turned into nearly a year and I basically gave up until one day when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi," came a voice. "It's me."

I paused, saying nothing.

"Pat?" I finally said with some incredulity. "Is that you?"

"Yeah," he said, with what I swear was a twinkle in his voice. "How are you?"

What a question!

RINDER WAKES UP
Let's jump ahead a few years when I was in a deposition in Denver, in the FACTNet case. The usual goon squad was there, including Mike Rinder, who proudly heads up the criminal Dept. 20 where Scientology's felons are produced. Rinder was struggling to stay awake in the corner while the cult attorney was going through a list of names, wanting to know if I had spoken with any of them. Rinder's head was bobbing as the attorney asked monotonously, "Pat Broeker?"
I glanced at Rinder. I had to enjoy this one.

"Yes," I said.

I couldn't have gotten a faster reaction with a bucket of water. Rinder jumped awake and looked at me in shock, fear and hatred. I smiled.

The questions about my involvement with Broeker were routine, from a list that they asked for each person I named but Broeker wasn't routine. They soon stopped to take a break. Like the good sock puppet that he is, Rinder dashed out of the room, obviously to call DM. (I so wish I could have watched DM's face too.) About 15 minutes later, Rinder returned and shoved some questions at the attorney and the depo continued. But little was gained and not one question was asked about what Pat might have told me about Hubbard's death, if he had at all. They clearly didn't want it on the record, under oath. I found it amusing, this great powerful cult was so terrified of the subject, not to mention Broeker.

So let me tell you a little bit about Pat: he's doing fine and his sense of humor has improved. End of a little bit.
--------------------------------------------------

Zinj