What's new

CoS (DM) issues rabid crazypants statement on Rathbun Lawsuit.

Techless

Patron Meritorious
How much of this goes on the quotes thread? "Ecclesiastical Leader"? Isn't that what Miscavige's attorneys are claiming he's NOT?

WTF?????

I've been under impression that is exactly what the attorneys (they) are attempting to claim and to keep him out of the legal scene.

Plz let me know if I'm way off base here?!?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
How much of this goes on the quotes thread? "Ecclesiastical Leader"? Isn't that what Miscavige's attorneys are claiming he's NOT?

WTF?????

I've been under impression that is exactly what the attorneys (they) are attempting to claim and to keep him out of the legal scene.

Plz let me know if I'm way off base here?!?

Google "ecclesiastical leader." That title has been applied to DM by the Church for a while now. I don't see anything wrong with it (from a save-Dave viewpoint) as it's no secret that he is the head of the CofS.

What is being contested is that he has the real-life power to order into and spend the funds of corporations that he is not an officer of, in violation of many laws.

Paul

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Google "ecclesiastical leader." That title has been applied to DM by the Church for a while now. I don't see anything wrong with it (from a save-Dave viewpoint) as it's no secret that he is the head of the CofS.

What is being contested is that he has the real-life power to order into and spend the funds of corporations that he is not an officer of, in violation of many laws.

Paul

But He is following the Law by the book Paul.. WILL Slap, will punch, will defraud, will oppress, will bribe, will inure, and will Harass, will confine, will demand fiduciary coercion, will have tantrums ...EXCEPT will not testify. oh wait...that must have been in the book under WILL HIDE, at least per his mentor. And it might be time for him to write his WILL. then the WHOLE OF THE LAW wilt be written.

still here

Patron with Honors
One thing any illiterate Welsh only speaking farm hand from the middle of the Welsh mountains knows about scn is that you don't say anything against scn without being sued, the fact that DM hasn't legally destroyed Rathburn is that he has not lied, but said the truth about the hole etc. It'll be great if he does act as spokesman instead of telling Tommy etc what to say he can shoot himself in the foot regularly, and publicly oh the joy, excellent!, PLEASE make it happen!

I take offence at that LaLa! Illiterate Welsh only speaking farm hands !!!???

How very dare you! These people were the poets and founders of welsh myth and culture.
Incidentally I live in the middle of the Welsh Mountains....

(I do fully agree with your point though :coolwink:)

Nos Da

Still

Sindy

Crusader
I cut and pasted it directly from Marty's blog, and this version of ESMB obviously is much more sensitive to dirty code left over from websites.

Once I'd done that, all I could do was increase the size of the type until it was HUGE.

Sorry.

You're forgiven.

Sindy

Crusader
As Veda points out -- for the Scientology scam to really take hold and continue to deeply control its flock, it needs to keep a certain balance of glue and solvent. Miscavige continues to throw that balance out of whack but lately, he seems to be pouring solvent all over the place.

People of the Cult: Unstick yourselves already. The glue is only in your mind.

Gib

Crusader
What they leave out and didn't say in the press statement:

Marty spent about 30 solid years of his life 24/7 (practically his entire adult life) being meticulously audited to the top of the OT Bridge by the most perfect auditors in the world at the Int Base, CSed by the crème de la crème RTC CSes, ruthlessly trained to the highest levels of homo novus ("new man") through OT delivery skills, personally handled by top-on-the-planet RTC ethics staffs, and graduate-level schooled in the #1 breakthrough administrative science of the past 50 years. :coolwink:

How can he turn out like such a psychotic-criminal-out-of-control-dramatizing mess like they describe? Or so they claim. :confused2:

Sorta puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

This is like Apple sending out a press release about how horrible its main product the iPad is. :omg: Would ya do that?

I guess they don't realize that the public at large sees right through this stuff. (If they bother to read it at all.) And more importantly, once the COS lets out these claims onto the Internet . . . well, they're out there forever and a permanent part of their "product history."
attachment.php

That's what I'm say'in.

that's what I realized when I got the deb cook email.

that's what I'm say'in when I say I know several in PT OT8's.

It's like WTF, and that is what woke me up.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I take offence at that LaLa! Illiterate Welsh only speaking farm hands !!!???

How very dare you! These people were the poets and founders of welsh myth and culture.
Incidentally I live in the middle of the Welsh Mountains....

(I do fully agree with your point though :coolwink:)

Nos Da

Still

Iechyd da Still.
My point was about distance, geographically and culturally from the church, just saying that someone who couldn't read or write or speak English would still know the reputation of the church, nothing wrong about the mountains or the Eisteddfod bards. I would apologise to any hunky welsh farm hands that I may have offended.

(Mae fy mhwynt yn ymwneud â phellter, yn ddaearyddol ac yn ddiwylliannol i'r eglwys, dim ond dweud bod rhywun nad oedd yn gallu darllen neu ysgrifennu neu siarad yn Saesneg yn dal yn gwybod enw da yr eglwys, nid oes dim o'i le am y mynyddoedd neu y beirdd Eisteddfod. Byddwn yn ymddiheuro i unrhyw dwylo fferm Cymreig hunky y gallai wyf wedi troseddu.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxih6CN62V0