COS E-Mail: Symbols on money "are intended to restimulate between lives implants!"

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Recent COS e-mail:
Dear Friend,

Ever wonder why money is such a charged subject? This is at least one of the reasons why. In the PHOENIX lecture series lecture ROUTE 1, STEP 9 Ron is telling auditors how to run this step on a preclear. Commands of this one are things Like ”Be outside of Mars and move down on the surface.” In the middle of his instruction LRH makes mention of this;

“Every once in a while you’ll discover some boy who is standing there looking at a huge ultraviolet ball, or a big pyramid, such as you see on the dollar bill in all of – actually, it’s almost the exact emblem of the dollar bill. That’s the Gates of Mars, that’s a between-life area. He’ll run into this and tell you all about it. Well, now don’t you be surprised. It’s simply the Gates of Mars – the call-back area. Just run change of Space.”

The U.S. one dollar bill is one of the most used currencies in the world, so don’t think these markings are not intentional. These markings are intended to restimulate between lives implants! So let’s beat that game and go free!!

If you need assistance in getting your Basics, getting through the Basics or continuing up the Bridge let me know. I am here, and the rest of the organization is here, to assist you in making it all the way up the Bridge to OT.

ARC,
Nancy Vaughan, Materials Consultant I/C ASHO Day
323-953-3462

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Recent COS e-mail:

The message misses the mark by a long way and will alienate the rubes with money to throw in their direction. When a central function like this one is so completely out of touch with their supporting membership then it is another sign that Scientology is collapsing.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
1018963718_85c5050c8d.jpg

Hehehehe... Yea.. It's a delightfully ominous symbol isn't it?

Quick search yielded: www.awakentothetruth.com /Did You Know..
Tringles aligned this way has their corners pointing to letters that spell: MASON..
michael3.jpg

Quote from the site: "You will find the symbol of the secret society on the back of a one dollar bill. On the back of the one dollar bill on the left-hand side you will see the pyramid with an all-seeing eye, the eye of Horus, the Egyptian God of Light, the Egyptian God, God's son, and you will see beneath the pyramid seventeen seventy-six, spelled out in Roman Numerals, plus the words, Annuit Coeptis, and is translated as Annuit, our enterprise. Coeptis is translated to mean "crowned with success," or "is crowned with success," therefore, Annuit Coeptis is "our enterprise, which is now a success." Then in order to find out what enterprise was a success, read on the one dollar bill at the bottom of the pyramid, Novus Ordo Seclorum. Which translates as the "New Order of the World" - The New World Order! Must remember that Germany was the home of the concept of the New World Order, one ruler, one government, one religion."

Well, that last part ignores that Caesar, Djenghis Khan and Antilla the Hun wanted to rule the world too..

And so does Hubbard and The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology!

Hmm.. That triangular pyramid reminds me of the Dianectics symbol anyway.. Could it be that Hubbard perhaps willfully 'restimultates' the Port to Mars Implant station too?

He does! - The volcano om book one is intended to restimulate 'incident one' (or was it two?).. The other bookcovers from the time: One depicted white clad 'spacemen' loading boxes into a (space)craft. Also related to the OT III story. - There's the woman in a bear suit eating a meaty bone. There's a dog and a pink policeman on 'All About Radiation'.

All these motifs were supposed to restimulate the bank... Not me saying so.. Hubbard said so!

(There's a great thread about all these bookcovers and symbols somewhere. I failed to find it right now.)

:yes:

Feral

Rogue male
Only problem with that is per the tape ('63?)the between lives area was discovered by Hubbard to be on Venus, he said he visited between lectures and got his thetan run over by a train.:omg:

So he wasn't good at keeping his story straight, was he?:no:

New problem Venus is a gaseous planet and has no 'surface' good enough to run a train....hmm,:confused2:

Feral

Rogue male
Good post and good data Schwimmy.!!

I noticed that myself about the 'New world order' on the one dollar bill when I went to the US,I kept asking people there, have you noticed this?

"Nope", I guess US citizens are so used to it they didn't notice that they saw an advertisement for the one world government every single day!!

Last edited:

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
so what I am wondering is HOW would someone go about "beating this game"? Give all of your US one dollar bills to the most ethical group on the planet?

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
I see Nancy Vaughan is still in. Anyone know what's a "Materials Consultant I/C"?

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
What great reasoning to give all your money to the CofS - it restimulates a person on between-lives. I wonder if that's the new tactic in a reg cycle. "Give me all your money so your not restimulated by it". :dieslaughing:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I see Nancy Vaughan is still in. Anyone know what's a "Materials Consultant I/C"?

Consultant = reg

Materials = bookstore items

There used to be a Bookstore Officer. With all the releases of the lectures and shit "materials" became a better word than "books", I guess. I haven't looked at an org board lately, but I guess in a huge org you would have the BSO in charge of the whole area; a "books" reg unit that reges for books, lectures, meters; plus a library donos unit now; someone who keeps the stock in order; someone who liaises with the promo guys to order promo etc.

Paul

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Every once in a while you’ll discover some boy who is standing there looking at a huge ultraviolet ball, or a big pyramid, such as you see on the dollar bill in all of – actually, it’s almost the exact emblem of the dollar bill. That’s the Gates of Mars, that’s a between-life area. He’ll run into this and tell you all about it. Well, now don’t you be surprised. It’s simply the Gates of Mars – the call-back area. Just run change of Space.” - L. Ron Hubbard

Ah yes, the famous Gates of Mars. :eyeroll:

Funny how numerous explorations of Mars by NASA and others have failed to find any trace of these ‘Gates’ or in fact, any sign of the civilisation that Hubbard talked about existing on Mars.

Surely he couldn’t have imagined it – could he? :ohmy:

Axiom142

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Only problem with that is per the tape ('63?)the between lives area was discovered by Hubbard to be on Venus, he said he visited between lectures and got his thetan run over by a train.:omg:

So he wasn't good at keeping his story straight, was he?:no:

New problem Venus is a gaseous planet and has no 'surface' good enough to run a train....hmm,:confused2:

Actually, Venus does have a rocky surface and is the planet most similar to our own.

The atmosphere doesn’t contain any free oxygen, has a pressure of 92 times the Earth’s and is topped by clouds of sulphuric acid. This combined with the fact that the surface has temperatures of around 460C, means that Venusian train drivers are a very hardy bunch indeed! :)

I wonder if Hubbard ever really thought that one day, not too far in the future, his nutty explanations of how things really were would be shown to be totally wrong by the advance of science?

Or perhaps he just got so caught up in his own fantasies, that he actually believed all the rubbish he churned out?

Axiom142

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novus_Ordo_Seclorum gives a different translation, which seems more accurate.

Paul
Thank's Paul :) - I must confess that I used about 12 seconds on that 'research'..

I'll just post that out here in the open:

'Novus ordo seclorum' translates as "A new order of the ages." - Which is not as sinister as 'A new world order'.

Hmm... And I perceive that maybe Mick and others think I 'believe' this stuff.. I don't.. But I do find it interesting... Like the word 'mason' spelled out by the points of a davids star imposed om the pyramid.. That is the darndest of coincidences.. Or made deliberatly?

Another thought: Money is 'designed' by someone.. Not the artist doing the drawings, but rather politicians, professors in symbology and high ranking members of society (meddlesome people..). So the notion that the symbology is very deliberate is sound... So why such potent motifs alluding to the occult and secret societies?

Anyway... It's much more fun to analyse the hell outta Scientologys symbology, which is off the scale in sinisterness!

The Scientology Cross.. Is a crossed out cross.. And that could readily be perceived as the Christian Cross being 'crossed out'.. And interpreted as a 'Double Cross'.. Was that 'pun' intended by Hubbard?

Hmm.. Hubbards bookcovers.. I didn't find the thread I was looking for. But I found this:
dn-55-cvr.jpg

From this thread at OCMB / Scientoloccult Basics

Intriguing.. Scientology removing the snake from Paradise.. Correcting God? - Or just Hubbard having a rather childish understanding of the 'tale' about paradise?

Anyway, Snake intices.. Adam and Eve eat the apple and get booted out on their asses, since they now were supposed to think for themselves and take responsibility... This is how it should be.. God had this idea with humans, that they should be free thinking beings, who got ideas on their own accord... Snake was Gods litlle nudge to the 'kids' to show some initiative (godammit!) and quit being docile servants. (My take on that..)

So Scientology would like humans to stay being docile servants.. To not think? - Hubbard did advice against thinking often..

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Yea.. But that would be too large for a pipsqueak like Miscavige. He might think it would enhance his public image, but suspence of disbelief would be instantly and irreversibly violated.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not quite right, Schwimm. God forbade Adam and Eve from eating the fruit of the tree as it would make them "like us". He wanted to keep them in ignorance and enslaved.

The 'serpent' encouraged them to attain freedom. A snake was for a very long time the symbol of knowlege and wisdom, and is still to be seen with this meaning on the Caduceus that medicos use as a symbol.

So a guy grabbing the serpent by the neck and pulling it out of a tree? Hmmm. I think someone was a bit confused when drawing this pic.