ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

CoS Expels 18 South African Opinion Leader Scientologists

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by TG1, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

You're not allowed off the list until you provide a replacement. :no:

2. BardoThodol

BardoThodol Silver Meritorious Patron

Ahhhh, HH, I didn't know you cared. :bigcry:

3. BardoThodol

In science there are ink (unknowns) and ink-unk (unknown unknowns).

Maybe we should start an indie-indie 500 and see which fills up first. A list of those who used to be trapped in Scientology and want nothing to do with it any more.

ps: independent of the BIG LIST. After all, if we learned one thing in Scientology, you can't have too many lists.

4. BardoThodol

But, the replacement must have an LFBD, and indicate to an F/N.

5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

If DM really is a True Believer in Hubbard's tech, which he may be, I don't understand what makes him think he's running the CofS successfully.

Surely he must be using Management By Statistics but what stats is he looking at that convinces him he's doing the right things?

It can't be membership of the CofS because that is obviously tanking and would appear to be approaching zero in the next few years.

It can't be the number of Clears and OTs made because that too must be shrinking dramatically.

He may be generating a lot of money but surely a huge proportion of this must be spent on legal fees, fines, building taxes and maintenance etc, so the actual profit figures can't be great can they?

So what stat is he looking at to make him think he's doing the right actions? Anyone any ideas?

Personally, I just can't see how he can believe in the tech and do what he does but I could be wrong. Maybe he's just an idiot.

6. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

I couldn't agree with you more - what stats is He operating of? What has He assigned as a statistic to Himself?:confused2:

I have a few ideas that I could toss out there - like He's decided he's Int Landlord HFA (it is a post in Dept 21 if I remember correctly and DM seems to like seeing Himself as "Source") and given Hisself the "Square Paces" as a cumulative stat - that's one He can keep going up IF the buildings keep getting bought and/or renovated.

Certainly "number of people reached by $cientology" is another possibility. "Number of units of Standard Tech purchased" is another.:omg:

Like I said, it's maybe after-the-fact that we can put together what delusion DM's acting out in "staying upstat" as I believe that He believes that genuinely gives Him "Ethics Protection" and saves Him from "going effect" to the SPs.:duh:

It's something I was going to think more on and maybe blog when I had enough time and info to make a few reasonable assumptions about it.:yes:

Think about it - what does the Drunken Maggot think is His Hat in Life?:roflmao:

I'd love to ask Him that question face-to-face.:dieslaughing:

7. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

The thing about the idiotic cult is that it thinks it is producing "up stats" when it is eating its own seed corn . . . . feels great to get a full belly while you're doing that . . . then the dunces wonder why come next season they have no seed to sow (and they go find a wrong why/what/who to head-pike!) and worse when there's no crop to harvest nor corn to eat the starving believers are doing all-nighters trying to solve the wrong problem to get the "stats up" on a scene that had been earlier destroyed by cannibalism.

The cult's basic modus operandi is that it cannot produce prosperity for others: it can only TAKE from others. It gives nothing and takes all because it thinks that "will clear the planet."

It cannot even foster the prosperity of its lower orgs but instead cannibalizes them.

R

8. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

9. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You are hysterical!! RIMSHOT!! I love the witty, clever ways us SP's use the "tek"!!:happydance:

10. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Roger - you are so SPOT ON - $ciendollartry $ells "$acrifice" - that is the $tate of Mind of every $ciendollarist!!

Scientology slowly indoctrinates one into thinking "they need to give all of the money to the CULT and HAVE NOTHING" - I noticed this with myself. I felt guilty living in a Million Dollar home - loaded with $$$ and lots of MEST. Thank GOD I did not give them all of my money or give up my MEST!

I LOVE MEST!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

11. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

MEST is good . . . umm, where would we be without it?:biggrin:

R

12. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Thank you Scooter for your input on this.

You this same thing happened in the States too? Around the same time. Mass clean-up exodus of the mission staff. The famous mission holders conference, link here:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/audit/missions.html

-------

I am sure many others have stories about this, but there have been several times that the whole church has almost folded and survived. The two that I know of are 1985/86 with the Portland and LA cases that they lost, the other was 1991 with the Times article.

I am pretty sure there were more prior to that.

But from 91 to 2004 I think was "unprecedented expansion" as they put it. But as you know, Scientologists, and especially Sea Org members, are not privy to a lot of information internally or externally so there could have been some times in there that I don't know about (I am sure the McPherson case would be one of those times).

The irritating thing is that they keep getting away with this stuff.... it teeters and looks like it's going to fall into oblivion and then it bounces back.

-----

Do you think when it comes down to it they all may end up in that bunker up in the San Bernandino Hills?

(And why the hell does my mom survive through all of this? Can't they declare her for Chrissakes! She seems to steer clear of major ethics, unlike the rest of us! Every time someone knocks on our door I quietly hope it is her, because she is and always will be welcome at our house...)

13. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I concur Rog

And here is a NOV 1 2013 peek at an IDEAL ORG.

ANYone wanting to know what the stats and ongoings of an Ideal Org should read this. Simply a fabulous snap shot.

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2013/11/01/africas-flagship-ideal-org-fail-joburg/#more-62

A little taste.....

"""
    ......“on staff” so God knows what their figures would look like in comparison to what has been given you here. I have counted the actual BODIES ON POST IN PT. To give you an idea of the dismal state of Joburg staff, there was a massive recruit drive in mid 2011 when Joburg got up to about 65 staff (not including the SO contingent which numbers 6). Since then the staff compliment has dwindled down to approx 35 staff, a loss of about 30 staff in just over a year.

When Joburg Day was declared “SH Size” in March 2005 there were 115+ staff, thanks to a huge push by both the Joburg Org and its public who joined forces in bringing this about with NO help from Int Management. Unfortunately this camaraderie between org and public was transient due to the over-regging and incessant demands of its public with very little tech delivery in exchange. """

14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Here is Mike Rinders clue

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/miscavige-the-latam-strategy-and-opinion-leaders/

"
    ......Primarily the successful action of the “Latam Strategy” was to arrive in full SO Uniform with guns blazing, shoot a few people with verbal declares (SO Missions have unlimited ethics authority), scare the hell out of everyone else and then stat push like there was no tomorrow. Eventually the fad died out as it was NOT sustainable and after a while Missions were no longer able to push stats any longer (for a time, Guillaume and Cathy ran every CLO through a “Latam Strategy” SO Mission on a daily telex with daily stats from “Int Management”).
    Nearly 30 years later, Miscavige is bringing the “Latam Strategy” out of mothballs it seems.
    Pretty clearly, He IS losing control of Scientology. Too many “disaffecteds” in too many places. He has to act..... ""

Let me think where was that story of how Saint Hill? Well, in GReat Britain at least, got the same kind deal 1990's ?

And of course the 80-82 Finance Police in the USA.

Going earlier similar ...don't we find it in starting from the Sea Org in the late 1960s with the first SO missions.

And earlier than that... in the 1950s...as certainly alluded to in 'the compleat Aberee' publications.

And earlier than that.. in Los Felix area of Los Angeles with Jack Parsons

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon004.htm

And earlier with ron and his first wife and second wife. I understand that was not too peaceful either.

Maybe this is the reason behind it all.

Fire !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkKRU1ajKFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

:happydance:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  15. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

16. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Out of rank curiosity, does anyone know who's the owner of the Back in Comm blog?

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/

Surely, it's one (or more) of the 18 expelled South Africans.

17. in my father's case it was political and it was my stepmother who signed the papers to authorize it.

i've also written up a case in austin texas of a boy whose father had him electrozapped

i dunno...

if someone says the treatment was effective who am i to speak against it?

thank you for your condolences, i loved my father dearly and he really was quite a guy though my relationship wit both parents was mostly pretty bad. my father and i wound up pretty good at the end at least

there is LOADS of political ECT however...

18. yeah HH...

something like this is needed

many people have run simple operations along these lines but gotten stomped by the bosses

19. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Me mum had ECT in the 1950s.

Wasn't that radical back then.

TG1

20. and she's still here tiggy

94 now

this don't make ECT right though. i twice saw what it did to my father