ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

CoS Expels 18 South African Opinion Leader Scientologists

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by TG1, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

The wording is something like "lionized and red carpeted beyond belief". It's a Flag Order, not a bulletin. Flag Orders are for Sea Org personnel only.

Ain't we spechal. Lol!

2. jay-ziss!!!

pre-frontal lobotomy was fairly acceptable to many people then

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

4. o yeah...

that is a factor

still, as unpleasant a fact as it is, ECT can alleviate the symptoms of "chronic" (long term acute) depression

this comes at a steep price

a competent dianeticist should be able to relieve depression. but it takes something better than a rote application of the tech

5. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

lets see......competent you say.....competent,......and should,....should.....be able to.......relieve....relieve,.....depression. Mmmmmmmm..................

6. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Yeah, I'm aware of this list (and am on it). :)

Panda was talking about a list that had some more specific data and arranged by geographical area:
    I know that some of that info IS on the Big List as well. :yes:

8. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

we probably need a congrats button for that;)

9. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, indeed, give money so that *AFRICA* will be the first *cleared* continent !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

[​IMG]

10. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Well, you know, I have a penchant for getting in trouble! Hence my motto, "Wherever there is chaos, wherever there is controversy, wherever there is drama, wherever a whole lot of shit is going down you will find me!"

11. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Were any of the 18 in that talent quest, do you know?

12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

13. How lucky do those 18 Scientologists feel now? Knowing what a complete joke this event was

14. johnAnchovie

johnAnchovie Still raging

Have you ever suffered depression? Have you experienced that dark and utterly debilitating decent into the cold and empty no-man's land from whence many never return?

Your Hubbard and his cheap, snake-oil hypno-tricks would at best place a sticking plaster on a gaping wound. In a worst case scenario it will drive your victims to mental breakdown and in some cases to suicide. I hope that you are willing to take responsibility for that.

As a sufferer of the condition and as a friend to others that struggle with it I find it so deeply offensive that you are here, peddling Hubbard's discredited and damaging trickery. I find it disturbing that people like you have a free reign to practice on the naive, the credulous and the helpless. The word abusive comes to mind.

I do not understand your and others of your ilk fanatical adherence to this claptrap.

The very premise of Dianetics is psychologically unsound and to trade in it, profit from it on backs of the vulnerable and the hurt despite the reams of evidence that attest to its harmful effect is morally reprehensible.

In your warped world you do not see people. You only see this 'tech'. You cannot even see how fucked up your life is as a result of your devotion to it. I don't expect that you ever will. I don't pity you, you are beyond that, but I pity those that succumb to your sales pitch and I feel for the damage that they will suffer in your incompetent hands.