What's new

CoS so desperate they are contacting declared SPs

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I just got a call from an old friend who was declared years ago.

She had just gotten off the phone from the CJC ANZO who was trying to recover her. My friend has been declared for 8 years and now they are trying to recover her.

My friend said that the CJC rep told her that there was a project to try to recover SPs!

How desperate are these people??

I hope they call me:happydance: .

Tanstaafl

Crusader

She had just gotten off the phone from the CJC ANZO who was trying to recover her. My friend has been declared for 8 years and now they are trying to recover her.

My friend said that the CJC rep told her that there was a project to try to recover SPs!

If they do call you, be gentle with them Emma. :)

T

TheSneakster

not important

Last edited by a moderator:

duddins

Patron Meritorious

I have heard of yet another case. Someone who has been out for about as long as I have. Amazing. Takes BALLS!

Pretty damn desperate because they know that we are all out here finding each other on the internet and they know they cant do jack about it!

Now what are they gonna do..."say gee were sorry."

...or is it going to be..."we've decided to forgive you your crimes!"

HaH! That'll go over like a lead balloon!:dieslaughing:

Get real people.....

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I am just blown away that it's come down to this.

They must be incredibly desperate. Of course *someone* must have realised that the wealth of "scientologists" are now either declared or disaffected.

I guess the tide had to turn this way eventually.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Have you got any more details?

If "Recover" means "Push to do A-E", especially to buy a Basics Package or pay any other money, then that would be quite understandable.

If it means "We'll drop all the charges and call it quits", then that would be different.

But don't hold your breath.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
I would guess that the line would be "we were all operating off of false/incomplete/poorly transcripted data", so the first step would be "having the correct technology".

That is an invitation to a party that I will give a pass to.

I tell them all they are PTS to DM. They need to learn to think for themselves. Free means FREE.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
Have you got any more details?

If "Recover" means "Push to do A-E", especially to buy a Basics Package or pay any other money, then that would be quite understandable.

Paul

Exactly, maybe they just want to sell Basics packages.
I wonder if they put A to E steps as a prerequisite for you to buy their Basics package, or the package being a prerequisite for A to E steps.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
From what I can make out it was more along the lines of "If you play the game, we'll do a B of R and in all likelihood find out that we were wrong".

Kinda like a reverse amnesty but the CoS still gets away with it's gross injustices because they attempt to cover it all up with "Boards of Review".

Vinaire

Sponsor
From what I can make out it was more along the lines of "If you play the game, we'll do a B of R and in all likelihood find out that we were wrong".

Kinda like a reverse amnesty but the CoS still gets away with it's gross injustices because they attempt to cover it all up with "Boards of Review".

I find that calling them squirrel works! which is true, by the way, and real to them. They become quite defensive on that account (they = COS terminals).

Many critics tend to be too unreal, don't influence them, and simply strengthen their existing views about reactivity.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

They've done it before.

They did it in the mid 90s. There was a project to recover ex-staff who had been posted at Int.

I'm not sure exactly what it involved. I know they got some kind of ARC break/recovery auditing and a big break on their FL debt. The idea was to get them back on lines.

I'm sure the real idea was to defuse the loose cannons out in the field.

I agree with Sneakster. It's a little too little a little too late.

:no:

barky

Patron with Honors
Many of you are overthinking this.

Scn wants to increase a crashed stat. They will do anything and everything to sell their revised line of BS. I'm sure the taskmasters have their whips at the backs of the call-in units to call anyone and everyone they can find, and will say anything they can to make a sale, any sale.

At this point, any SP with a credit card will do.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Interesting. Of course they are doing the whole thing ass backwards as usual - DM is very afraid of individuals it seems so I am sure the idea of having a bunch of people back among the "flock" who have been out for quite a while is going to be quite disturbing to him. The absolute last thing this Church of Scientology needs is people who question.

However the ploy does have some merit - there are people who are now out whose only real barrier to going back is the injustice. Offer to handle that and there will be some people who return.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No one has called me.

And I'm not even a declared SP!

I must be on some kind of super, double triple probation of some kind.

If they call me, I'll lead them on with the promise to buy my Basics Package IF they give me my goldenrod.

As soon as they give me my goldenrod, I'll tell them to fuck off.

Then I'll run home and post my goldenrod, frame it, hang it on my wall and shine lights on it.

Ha!!! That's the ticket!!!

Mary Ann!!! Call me!!!

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Maybe they should offer a "Special Suppresive Persons Discount" on
their new "basics" package...lets say $2,400 for the whole package..
for previously "declared SP's only"...members ion good standing,
of course, will pay the full price.

Div6

Crusader
No one has called me.

And I'm not even a declared SP!

I must be on some kind of super, double triple probation of some kind.

If they call me, I'll lead them on with the promise to buy my Basics Package IF they give me my goldenrod.

As soon as they give me my goldenrod, I'll tell them to fuck off.

Then I'll run home and post my goldenrod, frame it, hang it on my wall and shine lights on it.

Ha!!! That's the ticket!!!

Mary Ann!!! Call me!!!

Do we have any org reg email addresses?

Send them an email with the first 12 digits of a credit card number.....with the teaser to "call me to complete the sale..."

Gawd....what fun. Hey OTEEATE...wanna set up a phone room? We could have all the calls come in and record them. The guys that take the calls get paid based on how long they keep the reges on the phone.....just think of the evil we could do with event confirms as well......

:omg: :omg: :omg:

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Maybe in sifting through all those mountains of LRH manuscripts
leading up to the reissue of all the books...it was discovered
there was a really BIG TRANSCRIPTION ERROR when the old
"Suppressive Person" policies were typed up by the old
idiotic incompetent typists...it never really said "suppressive
person"...it really said "superb person" or maybe "superior person"
or something like that. You should all give thanks (and open
your checkbooks) to the Chairman for having gone back
to "source" and correcting this terrible error!

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
New Hooks

I'm sure the "latest" Ethics book has the same error filled "Responsability of leaders" policy letter, as if noone had read the book LRH quotes, jeesh!

What happens if the church does a BofR or Comm Ev and finds ITSELF guilty of injustice? Is their such a thing as getting money or service from the Church using it's own justice system?