What's new

Course Sup and husband OT VIII - LEAVE THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
( to the tune of "Another One Bites the Dust" - let's all sing together):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Another 2 leave the CULT ... DUH DUH DUH....another 2 leave the CULT! and another 2 gone and another 2 gone - and another 2 leave the CULT! DUH - the Cult is going down Slappy - another 2 leave the CULT! :yes:

Moving On Up a Little Higher

Mark "Marty" Rathbun's Place

Skip to content

Alaska Goes Independent

Posted on September 17, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 11 Comments
The following doubt announcements were sent to me by the, until very recently, Course Supervisor of the church of Scientology Mission of Anchorage, Alaska, and her Class VIII husband. These are important documents, on the order of potential impact as A Letter from Garcia and Class XII Karen De La Carriere’s independence announcement. Please carefully read them and do everything you can to give them the furthest possible dissemination among Scientologists. Their data is fresh, and their research is remarkable. What a couple of magnificent thetans!
Forrest & Susan Crane on Kenai Penisula

Doubt Announcement 9/16/2012 by Susan Crane
I am writing you as a friend and fellow Scientologist who is concerned about the current direction of the Church of Scientology. This write-up reflects some of the discrepancies I have observed between the activities of the Church of Scientology as a separate entity to the technology of L. Ron Hubbard. I am completely dedicated to the works of LRH and the technology of Dianetics and Scientology.
Even though Scientology is being delivered in Anchorage, AK with great benefits to individuals, the group is still connected to suppressive actions of the Church of Scientology, specifically those condoned by David Miscavige. I will no longer support the direction the church has been going under his leadership with off-policy programs. I cannot violate my own personal integrity any longer.
I have been in Scientology since 1987 and have been a staff member for 15 of those 25 years, currently supervising at the Anchorage Mission. I am a Flag Interned Class IV Auditor (pre Golden Age of Tech), OT V and Patron of the IAS. I have held several positions within the church ranging from Public Service Secretary, Cram Off, Class IV Auditor, Course Sup and A/ED. While I have had personal disagreements over the years with the way management was being run, violations of LRH policy and tech, it was usually isolated incidents and I felt it best to keep the show on the road. That said, I have had a nagging “feeling” that something was not right within the church. I have done a lot of listening over the years and not a lot of looking. I’ve been told not to read the internet, listen to news, etc. as there may be entheta. I have always been a “good” Scientologist and never looked.
Recently, there have been some high ranking Sea Org members who have either been declared or have left the church. A couple of years ago I was watching a news show and Mike Rinder, a former spokesman for the Church of Scientology, was being interviewed and had left the church and was Declared. Some of you may recall Mr. Rinder as routinely being one of the presenters at the International Events. I was shocked but didn’t bother to look. Last fall, my husband had told me that Dan Koon had also left the church and been declared. If you did the ProTRs course in the 90’s, he was “Joe Howard” in the film. He worked directly with LRH filming the ProTRs film and now he was a declared SP. This just didn’t add up in my universe. Another SP is Larry Anderson who is the narrator in the Orientation film.
I decided it was time to get my head out of the sand and start to look. After all, I live in the United States and I should be able to communicate with whoever I like and not be suppressed or told not to.
HCOB 11 April 1982 SEC CHECKING IMPLANTS LRH
An implant is an enforced command or series of commands installed in the reactive mind below the awareness level of the individual to cause him to react or behave in a prearranged way without his “knowing it.”
IMPOSED SILENCE. “The simplest and most common implant – and its lightest but not least deadly form—is the command to withhold. Implants could be said to be “methods of preventing knowledge or communication: and this can extend to the point of the person himself denying himself the data. The commonest “imposed silence” is probably the threatened child – an “if you tell, you will be punished.” Or simply ordering him not to tell. This tends to occlude his own memory and can be classified as an implant.”
The church “culture” has become one of not reading entheta or negative press about the church, don’t communicate to others anything negative about the church, don’t read the internet, don’t communicate to your friends if the church is engaging in a program or activity that violates an HCOB or HCO PL. Per policy, one should write-up actions that disagree with tech or policy. However, if one does KR certain activities, my experience has been Sec Checks being order on the individual at his own expense.
On January 1st, 2012, Forrest and I were traveling back to Anchorage from visiting my mother in Georgia. He googled “Scientology New Years Eve event” in search of any releases or announcements from the New Years Eve event. Instead, what came up was an email from Debbie Cook, former Captain of the FSO for 17 years, OEC, FEBC (Flag Executive Briefing Course) and DSEC (Data Series Evaluators Course). She is now declared by the church. At the time of her email, she was not declared and in good standing. I read the email and AGREED with every single point – FROM MY OWN REALITY AND VIEWPOINT. There was only one point I didn’t agree with and it was only because I didn’t have first- hand knowledge of the events. Not only that, I was familiar with the references she quoted. I have heard comments that she violated her Nondisclosure Agreement when she left the church. I have to ask myself this question, why did she even have to sign a nondisclosure agreement to begin with? Was this to protect the church from her disclosing upper level confidential materials? Was this to protect the church from some communication about OT IX or X or some other confidential project in the works? It didn’t quite make sense to me. Because of the above outpoints, I decided to search further as to what was happening in the church.
Outpoint: The church seems to be operating as a money motivated enterprise with an insatiable appetite, more concerned with fundraising and cannibalizing its existing field rather than caring about the individual and getting them up the bridge.
What does LRH say? HCO PL 31 Jan 1983 “The Reason for Orgs” “The only reason orgs exist is TO SELL AND DELIVER MATERIALS AND SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC…THE OBJECT IS TOTALLY FREED BEINGS!” Also LRH ED 131 INT of 8 Dec 1970: Orgs have only 2 major final valuable products. One is well-trained auditors. The other is satisfied pcs.” And, “Tech and Admin policy exist only to assist making these two products IN VOLUME.” For the past 8 months, my husband and I have been following the completions for CC Nashville, Denver Org, ASHO, ASHO UK. This has not been occurring.
At every turn, one is made to ask for donations, i.e. IAS, books, Ideal Orgs, various library campaigns. From my observation, most people have a relatively fixed income. I have seen many individuals and families having to declare bankruptcy due to financial strain from regging. Maxing out credit cards, refinancing homes, increasing credit card limits seems to be the order of the day. There is complete disregard for the individual’s ability to pay back the debt. Additionally, I donate to several other causes outside of the church. I can donate a small amount, say $25.00, and I will receive the most theta acknowledgement. One would have thought I donated 1000’s of dollars. When I offer a donation to the IAS, I get a lame acknowledgment and then pressure for how much more I need to donate, frequently turning into a several hour reg cycle if I don’t give in to the demands.
In September, 2012, we had the first Maiden Voyage event at the mission. We had an IAS reg come up here from CA as well as a staff member from the Seattle Org. After the MV event, the IAS reg gave a very short briefing – 10 minutes tops- about how the church was going to get ethics in on the government and needed us to donate for this campaign. He already had the agreement of a couple to donate $2000.00 for this cause and wanted others to do the same. A couple other people offered donations. He then said he would meet with others independently. He got with me and we scheduled a time to meet the next day. I met with him and without further enlightenment as to the need for the dollars or what the IAS was planning to do with the donation, this was his communication:
How much do I make? How much does my husband make? How much do we have in our savings? What are our investments? Do we have any inheritance? Are we expecting any inheritance? How much do we owe on our credit cards? How much is available on our credit cards? Do we own gold and/or silver? Property? IRA’s? In the middle of this battery of questions, I asked him why he was asking me all of this. (Duh!) His response was to “qualify” me. I then asked him “What about enlightening me on why you need the money”? His response was “We’ll get to that”. Well, we never got to that because I made sure he knew I was not qualified to donate a large amount of money. No further enlightenment came as to the need of the money. Is this LRH? I have personally experienced multiple IAS reg cycles where the goal is 1000’s, even 10’s of thousands of dollars for the IAS. Of course all of this is for the greater good for the greater number of dynamics. After all, the third dynamic is more important than the first dynamic. The fact that I was contributing time as a staff member doesn’t even enter into the equation.
What does LRH say about the dynamics? Per Professional Auditor’s Bulletin #83, * 8 May 1956, “The Conditions of Existence”, Vol. III page 375, LRH states “There is no thought or statement here that any one of these eight dynamics is more important than the others. While they are categories (divisions) of the broad game of life, they are not necessarily equal to each other. It will be found amongst individuals that each person stresses one of the dynamics more than the others, or may stress a combination of dynamics as more important than other combinations”. I have not seen the caring for the individual in a long time. There has been so much pressure brought to bear on the public that they are unable to afford their own bridge anymore.
Concerning “Ideal Orgs”: Since when is a new building and a new church the same thing? That sounds like A=A=A to me. The PR for the church announces all of the new “churches” it has opened recently, i.e. Ideal Orgs. However, they are the same churches only new buildings. The ideal org seems to be based primarily on physical appearance, not actual production. Again, I have not read any policy where LRH says to refinance your house, empty one’s bank account or donate thousands of dollars to fund these new buildings. Is that the answer to expanding Scientology? I have read LRH policy to the contrary.
What does LRH say about fundraising? In HCO PL 24 February 1964, Issue II “Org Programming”, LRH states
“If the org slumps…don’t engage in ‘fund-raising’ or ‘selling postcards’ or borrowing money.
Just make more income with Scientology.
It’s a sign of very poor management to seek extraordinary solutions for finance outside Scientology. It has always failed.
For orgs as for pcs ‘Solve It With Scientology’.
Every time I myself have sought to solve financial or personnel in other ways than Scientology I have lost out. So I can tell you from experience that org solvency lies in More Scientology, not patented combs or fund-raising barbeques.”
We just held the three 2012 Maiden Voyage events at the mission. In one of the events, we saw the fundraising activities of the OT Ambassadors at the different orgs across the planet raising money for their new Ideal Orgs. Does this activity agree with the above quote from LRH?
What does LRH say about buildings? Per HCOPL “The Ideal Org”, “It would be busy looking, with staff in motion, not standing about. It would be clean and attractive enough not to repel its public”.

What else does LRH say about the importance of buildings?
In the LRH lecture “Consideration, mechanics and the theory behind instruction”, July 20, 1954 from the Phoenix Lectures, LRH says “There is no effort on the part of Scientology to own or have the allegiance of billions and billions and billions of people, or to have thousands and thousands of tons of masonry piled up, with Scientology written across the top of it, or to have certain governments of Earth giving their allegiance to Scientology or something of the sort. This is very, very dull indeed. The empire of Scientology is 100 percent the empire of wisdom; there is no other empire envisioned”.How is an individual supposed to afford his own bridge after all of the donations to the IAS and Ideal Orgs? To me, the church is putting actual Scientology out of reach to the average individual. Is that LRH’s intentions?From my observation, the church operates 180 degrees in the opposite direction of LRH’s intentions.
Where should the income of an organization come from per LRH? In HCOB 20 March 1957 Issue I, “Income Sources”, LRH lists the acceptable income sources for an organization. There are 12 acceptable income sources and an additional 10 items that are the most potent promotion factors. Among some of the acceptable sources are:

1. 1. Processing at the Hubbard Guidance Center (preclears)
  2. 2. Training at the Academy (students)
  3. 3. Book sales at 1812* Reception and the HGC (*1812 19th Street NW, Washington, DC- the address of one of the buildings housing the Washing, DC organization at the time this HCO PL was written.
  4. 4. The sale of tests to the field.
The list continues but there is no mention of fundraisers or just flat out donations from parishioners.
Outpoint: There has been an exodus from the Church of highly trained Classed auditors as well as veteran Sea Org members. Some of the most stable terminals in the church have either left or been declared. Did you know most of the following individuals are now either declared or have left the church?
Kay Rowe – 37 year veteran and former IAS Registrar
Ronnie Miscavige, Snr – David Miscavige’s father
Dror Center – Scientology Mission of Haifa, Israel has left the church. This mission had the top auditor on the planet for 2 years.
Debbie Cook – former Captain of the FSO for 17 years
Karen de la Carrier/Jentzch – Flag Service Org (FSO) Class XII auditor and C/S; L’s auditor CS – one of only 7 Class XII CSes ever made
Mike Rinder – former chief spokesman of the Church of Scientology. He served as Executive Director of the Office of Special Affairs
What does LRH say about SPs?
In the LRH lecture “About Rhodesia”, “You should upgrade your idea of what an SP is. Man, meet one sometime! A real one! A real monster…. Well, in all the time we’ve been around here we only had one SP that I know of. One real SP that was on staff…. And I don’t know of another single SP that we’ve ever had on staff. Isn’t that interesting. You see all these SP orders and so on… Don’t throw it around carelessly, because this is an–a very exaggerated condition, SP.”’ –
Also, Tommy Davis, former spokesman for the Church of Scientology told John Roberts on CNN
“There’s no such thing as disconnection… There isn’t any such policy in the Church dictating who you can and cannot be in communication with, it just doesn’t happen.” LRH cancelled disconnection in HCO PL 15 Nov 1968, Cancellation of Disconnection.
My husband was told by the MAA at the FSO he had to disconnect from his sister because she was married to his brother-in-law who refunded. My husband did so. My husband has a very large family and it was communicated to them through this action that “Scientology destroys families”. Fortunately their relationship has been mended. But the damage had already been done to his family.
Outpoint: The new HQS course that was released by the church in roughly 2011 has the Code of a Scientologist from the Creation of Human Ability book. LRH withdrew that code and reissued it in HCO PL 5 Feb. 1969R, Issue 1 Revised 15 May 1973 Code of a Scientologist. “The Code of a Scientologist as per The Creation of Human Ability is withdrawn. It is reissued as follows:
1. To keep Scientologists, the public and the press accurately informed concerning Scientology, the world of mental health and society.” This is vastly different that the COHA code that is in the HQS pack that states: “To hear or speak no word of disparagement to the press, public or preclears concerning any of my fellow Scientologists, our professional organization or those whose names are closely connected with the science”. In light of recent events in the press, one has to ask if the church did this deliberately. Also, with the emphasis of how the Basic books are exactly as LRH wanted, how could such an obvious oversight happen?
Saint Hill Size Orgs: You don’t hear them mentioned any more. All we hear about nowadays are “Ideal Orgs,” and the square footage of each. A Saint Hill Size Org has to meet certain quotas – number of staff, number of students on course, number of auditing hours and so forth. It requires actual work. It requires real, honest expansion. An “Ideal Org” doesn’t require anything but a big, empty building – purchased with your money. The Div. 6 areas have big screen TV’s and fancy displays. One wonders, are there any orgs in the world that are really, actually, the size of Old Saint Hill that can be measured by statistics that measure true production?
Superpower: Ron’s Journal 30 1978-The Year of Lightning Fast New Tech 17 Dec 1978 The Superpower Rundown was originally announced in 1978. It is described as “A super fantastic, but confidential series of rundowns that can be done on anybody whether Dianetic Clear or not that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the super power of a thetan”. Here we are, thirty five years later, and it is still not released. It also states “ Super Power will be delivered at Saint Hills within the next 6 weeks as we are right now super grooming the Super Power Auditors in a special international course”. The only mention of Superpower these days is in the context of donations towards a building in Clearwater. Construction began on this building in 1998, and now, 14 years later, the building is still not open and Super Power has not been released. Per Wikipedia, it was originally budgeted to cost $24 million, but the cost has more than doubled to an estimated $50 million after repeated redesign of the interior.
The 1991 Book Re-release: With the release of “The Basics,” we are hearing all about how the books are now “fully verified as completely on-Source.” We are hearing how all errors have been verified meticulously against LRH’s original manuscripts to ensure that the books are exactly as LRH intended them to be. However, those of us who can actually remember the past recall that the exact same things were said in 1991 when all of the books were repackaged and re-released.
Here are the words you are supposed to forget were ever issued, from RTC ED 450, 6 September, 1991, “The Scope of Scientology, Auditors Day 1991,” written by David Miscavige:
“For this reason, in April of 1987 we embarked upon a strategy of making all the material of the Scientology Grade Chart standard and available to all. The plan was to:
“ Review all materials against original LRH manuscripts and handle any omissions or alter-is that had crept in through the years either by mistake or at the hand of some SP.”
He goes on to say,
“In this period, from 1987 to present time, the following has been accomplished…
All Dianetics and Scientology books were reviewed, gotten fully on-source and issued. These books were put into a form that could easily be studied and understood by anyone, with definitions of hard-to-find terms right in the book, thus preventing individuals from going by misunderstood. This has been done with all of the over two dozen books on the subject.”
Then, in 2007, there is the release of “The Basics”. In the Guide to Materials of Dianetics and Scientology, it states, “All of LRH’s books are now available in their complete and pure form, precisely matching LRH’s original manuscripts….In sum, these books are not only beautiful and enduring works of craftsmanship, but – first and foremost – each is a perfect rendition of LRH’s original.
So which is correct, 1987 or 2007? And ten years from now, will we be told to buy all the books again as “now they are completely on-Source”?
What about the “old” books?
After the release of “The Basics”, the ED at the local mission was instructed to tell the parishioners to gather their books and mail them back to the church in Los Angeles. Living in Alaska, it wasn’t feasible to do that. We were then told to “burn the books”. This didn’t feel right but we complied with this “order”. We did not apprise all of our parishioners of this fact, only the most dedicated ones as we thought that someone newer in the church probably wouldn’t “understand”. We had a book burning bon fire at our house in which we burned all of the mission’s books that were now “old” editions of the newly released Basics as well as our own personal books.
This is just a sampling of what I have discovered in my search for answers. I am only asking you to do your own research. Please check out these sites:
www.friendsoflrh.org
www.savescientology.com
www.upperbridge.org
www.scientology-cult.com (I never in a million years would thought I would refer someone to a website with this name)
scnpeace.wordpress.com
Here is the “policy” that I applied through my search.
LRH is the Source of Dianetics and Scientology and no one else. It is to be read, word cleared and understood by the individual. Not an interpretation or suggestion from someone else.
1.On Personal Integrity
WHAT IS TRUE FOR YOU is what you have observed yourself.
And when you lose that, you have lost everything.

1. Code of Honor: Never compromise with your own reality.
  2. Data Series 19 “The Real Why” HCOPL 13 Oct 1970. “A MERE EXPLANATION = a “Why” given as THE why that does not open the door to any recovery”
  3. Data Series 20 “More Outpoints” HCOPL 26 Nov. 70. “Contrary Fact: When two statements are made on one subject which are contrary to each other, we have “contrary facts”.
  4. Look, Don’t Listen.
  5. There is one tech and that is Standard Tech.
I am NOT Anti-LRH or Anti-Scientology. From my research, I can no longer support what I feel the organization has become under the leadership of David Miscavige. I have had huge wins in auditing and application of standard Scientology technology. LRH’s purpose was to bring spiritual freedom to man and to make him more able. I feel that the organization has become one of “mind control” and I want no part of it. It HAS become a cult and I feel the church HAS become a suppressive group. The organization has become something else that I do not want any part of. I want my church back!!!
The vast majority of the Sea Org Execs, Mission, Church and the field trust in LRH as Source and has the honest intention of improving conditions in this world through the standard application of ethics, tech and admin. They are good, decent people and I will always be their friends and willing to help direct to source (LRH) materials when desired. Per HCO PL 15 Sept. 1967, “The Supervisor’s Code”, #1. The Supervisor must never neglect an opportunity to direct a student to the actual source of Scientology data. I am willing to help anyone who is seeking answers to direct them to the LRH writings on the subject when able.
I am joining the group of individuals who follow LRH and insist upon “Keeping Scientology Working”. The vast majority of the “Independents” are in accord with the above, therefore I consider them my friends and will be joining their movement.
Susan Crane
My Doubt Formula Announcement by Forrest Crane
I’m joining the side that will KSW. This was not a Doubt Formula on Scientology. This was a Doubt Formula on the Church of Scientology. I will remain loyal to Standard Tech. Standard Tech is so powerful it still works even when fantastically alter-ised but when unalter-ised it’s priceless.
Back in 1989 I did lower conditions and I decided that my friends were those who would Keep Scientology Working. I still have that write up. At that time, I was only getting a small inkling of some that wouldn’t KSW. Since then I have observed just how insane a group will go in accepting unworkable “technology.” “By actual record the percentages are about twenty to 100,000 that a group of human beings will dream up bad technology to destroy good technology.” LRH. Back then I never thought that I couldn’t just give another Scientologist the red on white, the LRH, and not have it complied with and I never dreamt that I couldn’t write up an Alter-is Report to RTC, Snr C/S Int Off, Keeper of the Tech, etc. and not have the red on white complied with. I have been thoroughly disabused of that idea, it is shocking. Everything I have witnessed is right there in KSW #1.
HCO PL 31 MAY 1968 SCIENTOLOGY TECHNOLOGY
There is one Tech and that is Standard Tech. Unfortunately there is other tech around. This other tech is a liability. Other tech is defined as any tech which is not Standard Tech.”
One hardly hears of Standard Tech anymore. We now have Golden Age of Tech, GAT, soon to be GAT II. Doing the GAT drills, I encountered many violations in Standard Tech and wrote up my KRs to RTRC per the instructions and also turned them in to Ethics as Technical Alter-is Reports per policy. Some of this alteration of the tech was quite serious, not minor tech points. This I did push to get hammered out of existence which only led me into being an ethics particle.
Over my history, I have written many Technical Alter-is Report on the subject of missed withholds. The subject of missed withholds is just about the most important subject there is in Scientology. Well, pcs have vanished, Missions have vanished. Overts, out-int, M-Us and PTS can all cause blows (and per HCOB BLOW-OFFS, things can be so bad one has no choice but to blow) but ONLY the MWH can make one vanish.
I’ve written this up many times only to be sent to ethics, dead filed, kicked out and it has cost me I don’t know how many 10s of thousands of dollars. I’m done M-9ing HCOB Auditing By List. I’ve lost track how many times I’ve had to M-9 it, M-2 it, M-4s, clay demos, 13 intensives of Sec Checks, you name it, Comm Ev (my request), Court of Ethics, B of I’s. And “Do NOT change the question” still reads the same to me as it did the very first time I read it.
So, if one gets himself ‘Dead Filed’, how do you handle that? Well, look it up, one has to get himself to the state of Clear. What do you do if you’re already Clear? Well, then it’s anyone’s arbitrary. I had to get Sec Checked for 13 intensives, there went my OT V. I was even given the “Truth R/D” and never in my life have I ever falsely vilified a well intentioned person. In my letter I asked, ‘are you or are you not going to hammer out of existence the incorrect technology?’ When I found out I was Dead Filed, my meter was at Gold for certification. They would not return it to me, my property. The ED at the Mission informed me she was told that I sounded like a ‘Freezoner’. I had never heard of it before! What is that? And my last communication to the MAA at AOLA was, ‘I’m in need of some answers’, which resulted in my search for answers, taking off the blinders and willing to communicate with anyone or anything and boy, did I get answers!
I believe it was in 2003, I went to do the new PRoTRs course at Flag. I wrote a KR to an RTC Rep on the violations of HCOB Auditing By Lists. I was taken off my TRs course and sent to cramming and again had to M-9 Auditing By Lists. From there I was sent to Ethics to be informed that I had to disconnect from my sister as she was A-J and I had to leave Flag. The policy that covers this is HCO PL 27 Oct 64R, which says you cut communication with an A to J till they have a change of heart. This is good Church policy, but to apply it to a brother and a sister is destructive. I left and drove to my mother’s house in Denver for a visit. My sister calls my mother every night, so when she called, my mother told my sister that I was there. Of course she wants to talk with me. I take the phone and tell my sister I’m unable to talk with her because of her relation to the Church. This hurt my sister and my mother. It was over a year before I realized no one or any organization had the right to tell me who I could or couldn’t communicate with. Ref: HCOB 2 May 85, Responsibility, Definition Of.
But the crime had already been committed. So I wrote an apology letter to my sister begging her for forgiveness. I also stated that that was not Scientology, but was Church Executives who didn’t understand Scientology. But the damage had already been done, it has gone through my family, and both my brother and sister have large families, that Scientology destroys families.
This idea of Scientology destroys families is widespread throughout our society due to the many forced disconnections, which has been cancelled since 1968, Reform Code, Admin Dict. HCO POLICY LETTER OF 15 NOVEMBER 1968 CANCELLATION OF DISCONNECTION
The PR on the Church is the worst in history. You won’t know that unless you look.
The Classification Chart And Auditing, 26 Jul 66, BC Lecture #434
Pg. 245 “What is standard technology? Standard technology is contained in HCOBs. It actually isn’t contained in any of the books of Dianetics and Scientology. Did you ever realize that? Modern technology is not contained in any of the hardcover books, or any of the other books. It’s contained in HCOBs, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletins, and they just run off one after the other. And one of these fine days I suppose we will roll up our sleeves and publish them all in consecutive order, all corrected so that nothing ever corrects anything in the bulletins and make it very, very easy. But we will have to put them probably in about seven or eight or ten different volumes, because there are quite a few of them. But that’s standard technology. They’re on white paper printed with red ink. If I haven’t signed it, it isn’t true. And that’s standard technology.
Now, because we developed something later, we didn’t lose the standard technology of something earlier. The main bugbear of the person studying Scientology was that he – the bugbear was his, not mine – was that he conceived, every time he read something new, that that wiped out all the old. And this concept was brought about on just this one point” that he didn’t understand the old that he had read, so he didn’t realize that it integrated with the new which had just been issued. And at no time, really, in HCOBs, has the new wiped out the old. There are very, very few corrections.”
I consider EM Drill 19-1, the only non LRH EM Drill to be squirrel! See my Technical Alter-is Report.
Many more tech and policy violations can be found at:http://www.friendsoflrh.org . Also one needs to look at http://savescientology.com & http://spargostory.wordpress.com
RON’S JOURNAL 30, 1978 – THE YEAR OF LIGHTNING FAST NEW TECH
In this, LRH states Super Power will be released within the next 6 weeks at St. Hills. In it he lays out the upper bridge stating: “NED for OTs can be given any time after OT III and before OT VIII and is a prerequisite for OT VIII.” But there’s all the original OT levels. The original OT levels aren’t delivered anymore. Can one make it to Clear without his Grades? Can one make it to OT without his Pre-OT levels? Some do, few can.
HCOB 23 DEC 82 C/S SERIES 73RB THE NO-INTERFERENCE AREA CLARIFIED AND RE-ENFORCED. Have you seen the ‘Greg & Debra Barnes’ video on YouTube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Sh3hLn6PM. Oh my.
CL XIIs, CL VIIIs, Top Exec’s, Whistleblowers, and other Scientologists have been getting Declared. The Church has been doing everything in their power to discredit them for whistle-blowing as they will do with me. They can take every crime and overt that I have ever committed, confessed to in or out of session, as they do anyway, and publish them in the Anchorage Daily News for all to see. I couldn’t care less. I’d even get a good laugh out of some of them. Anyone thinking less of me has far worse things that they are hiding.
A 1967 filmed interview with LRH: “A suppressive person isn’t critical, a suppressive person is a person who denies the rights of others.”
Even though LRH cancelled ‘disconnection’ back in 1968, the Church has re-instituted the practice of enforced disconnection, no longer a personal decision. I’ve seen destroyed families, destroyed marriages, destroyed businesses, destroyed friendships. I’ve had my right to communicate, my right to property, my right to practice denied by the Church. And Debbie Cook was driven into the Hole (which is a double wide trailer at Int Base). It is now part of Court Records in San Antonio, under oath with penalty of perjury that Debbie Cook was Kidnapped, Beaten, Tortured and Degraded. Other Scientologists were present as witnesses of the abuses. And of course, the Church says they are all bitter defrocked apostates corroborating their lying. The Church dropped their charges and would not let the Court continue. No libel and slander suit was filed. And where are the other Int Executives? One individual suggested they’re off doing OT IX & X. Other witnesses say otherwise.
Here’s notice to me from a friend:
Subject: Joining Denver Org staff
Hello Forrest,
As the subject line suggests, I am joining Org staff. As you might guess, I have to drop my connection with you because of some declare.
I wish you all the best, health and happiness, and success in the mining business.
Above all, have fun,
Name
My wife checked on my SP Declare with Denver’s Dir I&R and the DSA who had no record of my Declare. So I emailed my friend to get a copy of my Declare and he said he was never shown the SP Declare. He stated the SO Recruiters were in Denver manning up the Denver Org. They verbally told him 2 CL VIIIs he was connected to were Declared and I was one of them. I have not seen my Declare order nor have I been Comm Ev’d. And as it turned out, he never joined staff in Denver. What he was doing at the time was the greater good.
SUPPRESSIVES AND GAE, 2 Aug 66 BC Lecture #436, Pg 23: “He has other characteristics which are quite marked, and it’s really an interesting bread of cat. If you ever got him auditing, he will only be happy or satisfied if his preclear gets worse. And he’s only sad when the pc gets better. And that characteristic was what spotted us suppressives, year and years and years ago.”
My wife and I have been following the stats of Classed Auditors made and Releases and Clears made in various Orgs and to our surprise, none to few are being produced. In 2010, my wife and I even walked into the Atlanta Org and Nashville Ideal Org and found both to be empty of public. My last Ethics handling was at AOLA in 2009. I was sent to do a clay demo in the practical course room. On one occasion, I was the only one there. On another occasion which was a Saturday, there was only one other student from San Francisco. I asked him why he wasn’t doing his Solo I at his Org. He replied he gets better service at AO. He had the Sup to himself and he was also his coach. Well trained Auditors and satisfied pcs are the product of orgs and they’re just not being made or just too few being made. If you reward a down stat you get a down stat.
My wife & I are Patrons of the IAS, even though this practice is forbidden by LRH, (LRH built St. Hill by exchanging a valuable service with the public), we’ve put in well over $45,000 to the IAS and are paying on that debt. I look back and wonder, ‘wouldn’t it had been better if we had given that money to the Church and gotten Susan onto her OT VI & VII, she could have been through OT VIII by now. I think all these programs the IAS is sponsoring are good programs and it’s the duty of Int management to fund these programs. And there would be more than enough to fund these programs provided the Church delivered Standard Tech and was On-Source, In-Ethics, In-Tech and On-Policy. We take responsibility for it as we walked into it but I wondered, how did they do it? The IAS has a few techniques, here’s one of them:
Psychosomatic: It’s Meaning in Scientology 30 Jul 64 BC Lecture #395
Pg. 68 Now, if you hit somebody with enough bad news – this is your important technical datum – if you hit somebody with enough bad news, force or duress, you can make them give you something. That happens to be a mental mechanism. Nobody ever really looks at this as a mental mechanism, but it is a mental mechanism. That’s all it is. If you hit somebody hard enough – and that would mean a blow or bad news, or you know, a blow in the field of mass and bad news in the field of significance – if you hit somebody hard enough, you can make him give you something. Blackmail is based on this. Government is based on this. Taxation is based on this.
Now, so these things can be manipulated from the other side, too. But this is a mental law – this is a mental law you should pay some attention to, because it’s the basic law which is used usually in government, extortion, blackmail, medicine, any of these things.
My wife & I will continue our spiritual journey using Scientology. I will continue to audit and I do have some VVIPs on my lineup as well as some very good friends.
Psychosomatic: It’s Meaning in Scientology, 30 Jul 64, BC Lecture #395, Pg. 66 “Now, the right to practice is based upon the ability to do. And if you ever permit that to be dropped out of Scientology, you will have a great deal of trouble from thereon. The ability to do regulates the right to practice. That’s open and shut.”
Iknow of many more Gross Auditing Errors, however the above is enough to get my point across.
Best to all,
Forrest Crane
CL VIII C/S, FPRD Aud, Purif I/C & C/S, SS II, Patron
PS: To the Golden Age of Knowledge:
A Summary of Study 4 Aug 64 BC Lecture #396
Pg. 88. “Now, you can err to the degree that you’re giving him a subject which he’s never going to do. Now, let’s take it over into Scientology. You’re giving him all the data necessary to run Standard Operating Procedure of July, Elizabeth, New Jersey and so forth. And the mistake is to give him all of it. He’s never going to use it.
All you want to know, all you want to give him is enough so he can identify it. If he collides with this thing again, he said, “Hey, that’s Standard Operating Procedure”, you know, “back there, Elizabeth”. “Early days, Elizabeth”, is about all you want to get through there. Have some dim idea where this thing fits, you see. He’s not going to do it. So therefore, if he’s not going to do it, you’ve got to strip the significance off of it. You got the idea? That’s the way these are kept in balance. If the guy isn’t going to do it, take the significance off of it. See, you’ve got to keep these things in balance. If he’s going to do it, pour it to him, man!”
My personal advice, KNOW THE TECH, skip the basics and get onto your academy levels. You’ll have plenty of time to read books if you haven’t already.
Technical Alter-Is Report
It is happening daily now - people leaving in DROVES. Who's the SP OSA? Who is it? Slappy? Take a LOOK!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I'm glad they are both out and speaking up.

Susan Crane said:
That said, I have had a nagging “feeling” that something was not right within the church. I have done a lot of listening over the years and not a lot of looking. I’ve been told not to read the internet, listen to news, etc. as there may be entheta. I have always been a “good” Scientologist and never looked.....I decided it was time to get my head out of the sand and start to look. After all, I live in the United States and I should be able to communicate with whoever I like and not be suppressed or told not to.

This will speak volumes to many lurkers there.

Veda

Sponsor

-anip-

Another 2 leave the CULT
Moving On Up a Little Higher

Mark "Marty" Rathbun's Place
Skip to content

-snip-

Alaska Goes Independent

Posted on September 17, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 11 Comments
The following doubt announcements were sent to me by the, until very recently, Course Supervisor of the church of Scientology Mission of Anchorage, Alaska, and her Class VIII husband. These are important documents

-snip-

What a couple of magnificent thetans!

Forrest & Susan Crane on Kenai Penisula

Doubt Announcement 9/16/2012 by Susan Crane
I am writing you as a friend and fellow Scientologist who is concerned about the current direction of the Church of Scientology. This write-up reflects some of the discrepancies I have observed between the activities of the Church of Scientology as a separate entity to the technology of L. Ron Hubbard. I am completely dedicated to the works of LRH and the technology of Dianetics and Scientology.

-snip-

I have been in Scientology since 1987 and have been a staff member for 15 of those 25 years,

-snip-

LRH is the Source of Dianetics and Scientology and no one else.

-snip-

LRH’s purpose was to bring spiritual freedom to man and to make him more able.

-snip-

Back in 1989 I did lower conditions and I decided that my friends were those who would Keep Scientology Working. I still have that write up. At that time, I was only getting a small inkling of some that wouldn’t KSW. Since then I have observed just how insane a group will go in accepting unworkable “technology.” “By actual record the percentages are about twenty to 100,000 that a group of human beings will dream up bad technology to destroy good technology.” LRH. Back then I never thought that I couldn’t just give another Scientologist the red on white, the LRH, and not have it complied with and I never dreamt that I couldn’t write up an Alter-is Report to RTC, Snr C/S Int Off, Keeper of the Tech, etc. and not have the red on white complied with. I have been thoroughly disabused of that idea, it is shocking. Everything I have witnessed is right there in KSW #1.

HCO PL 31 MAY 1968 SCIENTOLOGY TECHNOLOGY
There is one Tech and that is Standard Tech. Unfortunately there is other tech around. This other tech is a liability. Other tech is defined as any tech which is not Standard Tech.”

-snip-

This idea of Scientology destroys families is widespread throughout our society due to the many forced disconnections, which has been cancelled since 1968, Reform Code, Admin Dict. HCO POLICY LETTER OF 15 NOVEMBER 1968 CANCELLATION OF DISCONNECTION

-snip-

Was this originally formatted this way?

It must be awful to be filled with LRH "datums," each one shrink-wrapped.

But I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

The next big change for these folks will probably be when they realize that Hubbard fibbed about his "Reform Code" of 1968, and fibbed about a bunch of other things.

Onward with the intra-Scientology war!

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm guessing at no more than about 20,000 left in the Cof$ now.

Can I get a 19, 19, 19? Can I get a 19,000 bid?

Sort of like a reverse auction.

Well, not really but I got that image reading your comment and busted up laughing. God down-bidding the CofS into oblivion.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I'm not a Marty-ite, though I think there may've once been a perception that I was.

But I will say this- given all the press he gives that's anti CofS and the many people coming out of the cult he helps by getting their stories out- I'm kind of surprised he doesn't get more credit from other critics and/or exes.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I'm not a Marty-ite, though I think there may've once been a perception that I was.

But I will say this- given all the press he gives that's anti CofS and the many people coming out of the cult he helps by getting their stories out- I'm kind of surprised he doesn't get more credit from other critics and/or exes.

I like Marty. For whatever reason, his site and Steve Hall's site were the first to pop up in my searching. They saved me a lot of heartache.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
These people are just bitter apostates trying to grab glory for themselves.

Move along, nothing to see here. :)

Veda

Sponsor

That's because some of us are SPs. Marty explained it on his blog a while back:

"...there are OSA operatives throughout the Anonymous network, ESMB site, the Freezone and Independents running backstabbing, covert propaganda campaigns while we are 'tied up' under siege. Just look for the 1.1s using the safe Independent Scientology space we are creating to promote such practices as no-training-needed to get onto OT levels, 'OT I and OT II are of little importance': especially coming from 'Class VIIIs', 'Class VIs' and folks claiming to be 'trained by Ron.' They may as well be saying 'Scientology is a fraud, because after all I studied it all, and violently disagree with the Bridge created by Ron.'..."

Seriously, IMO, most people don't want to be re-handled by Scientology, and Marty's main mission, as a Scientologist, is "re-handling."

That doesn't mean any good thing he's part of is not appreciated, it is; it's just that his primary activity is something other than those good things.

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
That's because some of us are SPs. Marty explained it on his blog a while back:

"...there are OSA operatives throughout the Anonymous network, ESMB site, the Freezone and Independents running backstabbing, covert propaganda campaigns while we are 'tied up' under siege. Just look for the 1.1s using the safe Independent Scientology space we are creating to promote such practices as no-training-needed to get onto OT levels, 'OT I and OT II are of little importance': especially coming from 'Class VIIIs', 'Class VIs' and folks claiming to be 'trained by Ron.' They may as well be saying 'Scientology is a fraud, because after all I studied it all, and violently disagree with the Bridge created by Ron.'..."

Seriously, IMO, most people don't want to be re-handled by Scientology, and Marty's main mission, as a Scientologist, is "re-handling."

That's doesn't mean any good thing he's part of is not appreciated, it is; it's just that his primary activity is something other than those good things.

Wow. That reply was sure a waste of time, Veda.

Well, the first half was.

Point is, there's too much absolutism in criticDUMB.

Veda

Sponsor
Wow. That reply was sure a waste of time, Veda.

Well, the first half was.

Point is, there's too much absolutism in criticDUMB.

The point, unfortunately, is that you don't understand what I wrote, but that's alright, I didn't expect you to. :)

Adam7986

Declared SP

There are lots of Exes that do the same thing. Marty is not entitled to any kind of special recognition.

secretiveoldfag

Marty doesn't get any credit from me, speaking as a very minor independent critic, because he is self-seeking, exploitative, greedy, dishonest, hypocritical, and, despite knowing what he knows, an active supporter of Hubbard, who was also self-seeking, exploitative, greedy, dishonest and hypocritical.

Jquepublic

Christ, can't anyone just write "Fuck you" when they leave? These long missives are a bit redundant.

Just sayin'. How many ways can you say "the cult is wack"??

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Christ, can't anyone just write "Fuck you" when they leave? These long missives are a bit redundant.

Just sayin'. How many ways can you say "the cult is wack"??

Well we've had this conversation a thousand times. It can take a long before you can say "fuck you" to someone who was drilled into your head for years and years as being a god. It takes a long time to get into that state, it takes a long time to get out. But people like this are going to be far more effective at getting "OTs" to get their head out of the sand. Not many of them will dare listen to people clearly outside the fence and antagonistic to LRon Hisself. These stories are a good thing regardless of if they say what people here want them to or not. It's all breaking apart.