What's new

Coverage of Shelly Miscavige's Disappearance

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The VV blog article is an awesome bit o' journalism :clap:

Knowing Poodle-boy's general demeanor, and from his (often psychotic) actions in the past, I get a feeling that maybe they have broken Shelly Miscavige too badly to tout her out in any public place, the mechanism is certainly in place all throughout the CoS empire :nervous:
This thread is certainly worthy of continuous BUMPS!

:cheers:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Does anyone know whether or not Shelly Miscavige's sister, Camille Barnett Griffin*, has made inquiry/issued a statement as to Shelly's disappearance? :confused2:

JB

*Not sure if this is still her last name -- found it on a simple Google search.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Does anyone know whether or not Shelly Miscavige's sister, Camille Barnett Griffin*, has made inquiry/issued a statement as to Shelly's disappearance?

Camille lives quietly in Illinois. She & Jeff Griffin are divorced.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Clarisse Barnett, Shelly Miscavige sister extreme right in large white hat.
Photo from Janis Gilham Grady.

Shelly Barnett, wife (no divorce evident) of David Miscavige has only one sister that in the Sea Org on the Apollo.
Her name is Clarisse Barnett, known in the Sea Org as "CB"

She earlier married John Brousseau and was known as Clarisse Brousseau.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_john_brousseau_mareka_james.php

CB was famous for her hang-dog look, where her face drooped in misery year and year out. It is a long sad puppy dog look, I wish I had a picture of that.

Clarisse and Shelly grew up on the Apollo and knew no other life. CB for sure does not know her Constitutional Rights and has been used as a slave as in "Human trafficking" all her life. She has a lowly post in Gold.

In one of the terrifying *PURGES* at GOLD where everyone is demolished and clobbered and sentenced to massive hard labor on rice and beans, CB escaped the RPF Gulag, stripped of her "Lieutenant" rank and assigned hundreds of hours of amends to do in her sleep deprivation time.

She would have been mince meat like all her team but for the fact that she was David Miscavige sister-in-law.

CB would not have a clue that there is any *underground railroad* or support teams or anyway to escape.
Forbidden to access the Internet, and growing up in the fortress and bubble, she would not know "Google" from a Cow !

Last edited:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

Clarisse Barnett, Shelly Miscavige sister extreme right in large white hat.
Photo from Janis Gilham Grady.

Shelly Barnett, wife (no divorce evident) of David Miscavige has only one sister.
Her name is Clarisse Barnett, known in the Sea Org as "CB"

She earlier married John Brousseau and was known as Clarisse Brousseau.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_john_brousseau_mareka_james.php

CB was famous for her hang-dog look, where her face drooped in misery year and year out. It is a long sad puppy dog look, I wish I had a picture of that.

Clarisse and Shelly grew up on the Apollo and knew no other life. CB for sure does not know her Constitutional Rights and has been used as a slave as in "Human trafficking" all her life. She has a lowly post in Gold.

In one of the terrifying *PURGES* at GOLD where everyone is demolished and clobbered and sentenced to massive hard labor on rice and beans, CB escaped the RPF Gulag, stripped of her "Lieutenant" rank and assigned hundreds of hours of amends to do in her sleep deprivation time.

She would have been mince meat like all her team but for the fact that she was David Miscavige sister-in-law.

CB would not have a clue that there is any *underground railroad* or support teams or anyway to escape.
Forbidden to access the Internet, and growing up in the fortress and bubble, she would not know "Google" from a Cow !

God bless that heroic hunk in the center.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Shelly Barnett, wife (no divorce evident) of David Miscavige has only one sister. Her name is Clarisse Barnett, known in the Sea Org as "CB"

According to this link, Flo had 4 daughters; one died in infancy, meaning Shelly has 2 sisters.

* Her daughter Clarisse Barnett is a member of the elite Scientology group the Sea Org. She was born in Dallas, Texas as Mary Clarisse Barnett, September 18, 1956. She was married to John "JB" Brousseau who left the Sea Org.

* One daughter died in infancy: Metarie Lynn Barnett. She was born May 13, 1958 in Dallas, Texas. She died May 14, 1958.

* Michelle "Shelly" Barnett, her daughter, was born in Dallas, Texas as Michele Diane Barnett, January 18, 1961. She married Scientology leader David Miscavige in 1981.

* Her daughter Camille Barnett Griffin was born Marie Camille Barnett on October 1, 1962 in Dallas, Texas. She married Jeff R. Griffin born 1960.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=97790675

Camille was the sister that is listed in Flo's autopsy report..

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/flo_barnett/coroner.html

Following the info found on the Findagrave link, a records search shows a "Camille Marie Barnett", age 50 (which would coincide with the birth date: October 1962).

* Ex-husband listed as Jeffrey R. Griffen, age 53.
* Past residences: LAKE ZURICH, IL, FOX RIVER GROVE, IL, ARVADA, CO, DENVER, CO, STUDIO CITY, CA, TUJUNGA, CA, NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA.

Last edited:

Wants2Talk

2009 Media coverage of Shelley's disappearance.
Time - 3:20.
[video=youtube;glBxUulsbq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBxUulsbq0[/video]

TG1

Angelic Poster
Anon Sparrow will never die. He lives on!!!!!

:bighug:

SO knows Shelly Miscavige was "disappeared. "Disappearing" people is normal in the Church of Scientology in the Sea Org.

TG1

Wants2Talk

Anon Sparrow will never die. He lives on!!!!!

:bighug:

SO knows Shelly Miscavige was "disappeared. "Disappearing" people is normal in the Church of Scientology in the Sea Org.

TG1

The ultimate message of Scientology: "Keep you stats up-your ethics in or else we'll make you disappear!"

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I know this sounds like a stupid question, but...

I still can't understand why DM just didn't divorce Shelley.

It's not like getting a divorce is a big deal, no matter what your "position" is.

He could have divorced her. He could have sent her to Archives. She would have faded to black and that would have been it. None of this drama about adultery and missing wives.

Does anyone else know why he didn't just do that?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

It's not like getting a divorce is a big deal, no matter what your "position" is.

He could have divorced her. He could have sent her to Archives. She would have faded to black and that would have been it. None of this drama about adultery and missing wives.

What is important is if she is alive and living her own life in her own terms, and not locked away and being punished for being herself. I'm not worried by DM being unfaithful to her as the rumours say. It is interesting, if true, simply because that would be Hypocrisy in the extreme. She might be working as a waitress in a cocktail bar for all I know. Yet somehow I doubt that.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I still can't understand why DM just didn't divorce Shelley. It's not like getting a divorce is a big deal, no matter what your "position" is.

Not when you're a psychotic narcissist. It's all about one's perceived status & power. Divorce is seen as giving up & allowing the spouse to move on, hardly an appropriate choice when one views the other as his property.

I believe DM sending Michelle away was as much a deliberate need on his part to abuse & torment her as it was to get her out of his hair. David was sending Michelle the message who the Master was in their relationship & who was the Slave.

Why do some men kill their wives versus simply divorcing them?

TG1

Angelic Poster

Heh, heh. I can think of one really good reason NOT to divorce your wife.

If she was a witness to DM's terrible crimes or had information that would lead prosecutors to evidence about DM's crimes that would aid their prosecution, and if she was still married to DM, then she could not be forced by a prosecutor or law enforcement to testify against DM.

TG1