What's new

Cowboy Hat Sheriff Whitewashing Narconon Investigation

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Latest update:

Sheriff Joel Kern's son, Braden Kerns, has been arrested again. And this time it appears that he was caught breaking into one of the homes owned by McAlester News Reporter Jeanne LeFlore 's husband Stephen LeFlore.

Jeanne LeFlore has been an ardent reporter of the problems and lawsuits concerning Narconon of Oklahoma aka Narconon Arrowhead.
Re: DA lost track of Kerns case - McAlester News Capital

I gather this is why Jeanne did not write about the latest arrest and break-in.

I am really sad to see this happen to Jeanne and her husband. I hope Sheriff Kerns wakes up and starts talking about what he knows on the investigation of the Narconon Arrowhead wrongful deaths which he was in charge of locally, which has gone nowhere to date. If his son did go to Narconon, and I do believe he did at one time, it's clear that it didn't work, didn't help and he's done no favor to his family, his kid, the LeFlores and the victims of this dangerous program.

Sheriff's son arrested again
Posted: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:45 pm
By JAMES BEATY and PARKER PERRY | STAFF WRITERS
Braden Kerns, 23, has been arrested again —this time on another second-degree burglary charge.

Kerns, who is the son of Pittsburg County Sheriff Joel Kerns, was arrested by Krebs police officer Jack Suter on Tuesday night at a residence on Big Hill Circle, identified as belonging to Stephen LeFlore, police said.

Braden Kerns was out of jail on bond on three other felony cases at the time, according to court records.
http://www.mcalesternews.com/news/s...cle_5e73b8b8-9136-11e4-9b12-9f5ecce2a6eb.html

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
SNIP

Latest update:

Sheriff Joel Kern's son, Braden Kerns, has been arrested again. And this time it appears that he was caught breaking into one of the homes owned by McAlester News Reporter Jeanne LeFlore 's husband Stephen LeFlore.

Jeanne LeFlore has been an ardent reporter of the problems and lawsuits concerning Narconon of Oklahoma aka Narconon Arrowhead.
Re: DA lost track of Kerns case - McAlester News Capital

I gather this is why Jeanne did not write about the latest arrest and break-in.

Somehow I missed this story .... hard to keep track of it all.

On Page 4 of this Story:

http://www.mcalesternews.com/news/s...cle_5e73b8b8-9136-11e4-9b12-9f5ecce2a6eb.html

In September, 2014, the News-Capital reported that Ward’s office failed, for over a year, to fully prosecute the first felony charge involving the alleged burglary of Braden Kerns’ parents’ home.

Ward acknowledged at the time his office lost track of the case.

“I don’t know if forgotten is the right word, but it wasn’t acted upon,” Ward said in September when asked about the matter.
He said Braden Kerns had “absolutely not” received special treatment.

Following the September arrest, Ward said he reinitiated prosecution of the 2013 case.

This ^^^ stinks worse than a cod fish rotting in the bottom of a boat for a few days!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Thanks Anonymary for that post and thanks Intelligence for bringing it to my attention. Otherwise I would have missed it.

:thankyou: