What's new

Cpt Bill Debrief PART10-Indie Scientology Podcast#40

Andy Nolch

Patron
FIND OUT THE TRUTH HERE!
This is the final part of me reading out the famous Captain Bill Robertson Debrief. He was a top Sea Org member and friend of LRH, and this is his story of the church being taken over by the government while he was in it.
If you'd like to read the debrief yourself then click here:
http://galac-patra.org/sector9.html
The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
FIND OUT THE TRUTH HERE!
This is the final part of me reading out the famous Captain Bill Robertson Debrief. He was a top Sea Org member and friend of LRH, and this is his story of the church being taken over by the government while he was in it.
If you'd like to read the debrief yourself then click here:
http://galac-patra.org/sector9.html
The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!
You can READ???

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Well Andy, I managed to stick with it up until around the three-minute mark where you actually start reading CBR's text, at which point I felt I'd had more of listening to that monotonous australian drone of yours than I could bear. To be brutally frank, I've heard four-year-olds (non scientology four-year-olds) who are more articulate, but thanks for the good laugh I had listening to your garbled introduction. Now why don't you just go away and annoy somebody else?

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Well Andy, I managed to stick with it up until around the three-minute mark where you actually start reading CBR's text, at which point I felt I'd had more of listening to that monotonous australian drone of yours than I could bear. To be brutally frank, I've heard four-year-olds (non scientology four-year-olds) who are more articulate, but thanks for the good laugh I had listening to your garbled introduction. Now why don't you just go away and annoy somebody else?
Be quiet, Strat. I'm busy listening to Andy discuss L R Haitch.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Soporifics zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It may help to add John attak comments as being one of the most credible and respected player at the time
JohnAttak

'' Bill Robertson left a biker gang to gang up with Ron Hubbard. He was a member of the original Sea Project, which transmuted into the Sea Organization. Dispatched to clean up the sexual shenanigans at the Los Angeles Org in the late 60’s, Bill determined that an alien invasion was imminent, and after a hard day’s work, the crew spent the night on the roof, watching for space ships. He decided that two psychiatrists in LA were the root cause of all of mankind’s ills, and personally chased them out of town.
Bill earned sea-captain’s papers so that he could take charge of the Sea Org flagship, the Apollo. He was made “Second Deputy Commodore”: if Hubbard and his wife Mary Sue were incapacitated, Bill would be the head of Scientology. When the flagship landed in 1975, he formed the Sea Org Marching Chorus, with songs uncannily like Hubbard’s own “Thank-you for Listening” (“You’re supposed to eat vegetables, not listen to them” according to White Dwarf’s review). Captain Bill designed colourful banners and new uniforms. Come 1981, having risen to the top of Scientology in the Commodore’s Messenger Org, he was busted along with the public parts of the Guardian’s Office, and was the last but one member of the old guard in power (Norman Starkey, before you ask, was also in the CMO).
It was from Bill that I took my prestigious title, Chairman of the OT Committee UK, back in 1983, although I didn’t realize at the time that I was supposed to believe in Marcabians (an invader force from the Marcab Confederacy — as Hubbard put it: “Various planets united into a very vast civilization which has come forward up through the last 200,000 years, formed out of the fragments of earlier civilizations. In the last 10,000 years they have gone on with a sort of decadent kicked-in-the-head civilization that contains automobiles, business suits, fedora hats, telephones, spaceships — a civilization which looks almost an exact duplicate but is worse off than the current US civilization”). I saw Bill relatively often while he was in East Grinstead. He was deeply upset that I rejected the “Tech,” and came often for tea and conversation. He once told me that he’d seen Hubbard do two things that would put anyone off Scientology, but he would never tell me quite what. As he told me a number of other things that would have put me off, I suspect that they were sexual misdemeanors on Hubbard’s part.
Bill told me that after he was expelled and declared “Suppressive,” in 1981, he locked himself in a wardrobe for a week. His “space” had shrunk so much. He gradually acclimatised to larger spaces and telepathic messages from Elron Elray (!) streaming in from the ether. (Before he’d been kicked out, Bill had been assigned to get Hubbard’s screenplay for OT III filmed, and had guessed that the character slyly disguised as Rawl was the Old Man himself. This was apparently his inspiration for Elron Elray.)
I was privileged to know Bill and, in its first incarnation, my history A Piece of Blue Sky centered on his Free Zone — a new Scientology, but organized in independent cells, without a central and vulnerable hierarchy. Bill said that the Church of Scientology had been taken over by the FBI.
Bill received messages from the “Mothership,” as the Sector Operations Bulletins (or S.O.B.s, I suppose). Several of these were handwritten, the hand uncannily like Hubbard’s own rounded scrawl (called “cloning” by some cult experts). The Sector Operations Bulletins tell the invidious story of the invasion of Earth by the Marcabians, to whose existence we were first alerted by an obscure L. Ron Hubbard tape. According to the S.O.B.s, 200,000 Marcabians had already landed in Switzerland. They used Transcendental Meditation as a front and worked through the Freemasons. They were going to severely affect the price of gold in the coming months to gain leverage on international markets. After that, their takeover would be very swift.''
:oops:

Anyone else reported a 3rd kind encounter with a Marcabian ???
Has it been reported by authorities or falls into the conspiracies secret files ?

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Around about the 37:30 mark, as he's reading out the Debrief, he reads out "and she became all cotton-mouthed". And then Andy says, "wait a minute, while I just look up the word 'cotton-mouthed'. So he sits and word-clears 'cotton-mouthed' in the middle of the video.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Actually, Andy makes a good point at several points in the video. At various points he asks "Do you know what I mean?" I think that's a very good point Andy. For me, it was the key datum for the whole video.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Around about the 37:30 mark, as he's reading out the Debrief, he reads out "and she became all cotton-mouthed". And then Andy says, "wait a minute, while I just look up the word 'cotton-mouthed'. So he sits and word-clears 'cotton-mouthed' in the middle of the video.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Last week I was listening to one of Andy's other videos entitled: "PARANORMAL PC POWERS & PARKING POSTULATES".

At 1:29 of the lecture, he encountered another MU, the word "set", which has 464 definitions. I fell asleep after watching another 11 minutes ,while he was clearing each definition and making sentences- - -all of which ended in the up talking interjection "Roiiiiiiitttttt?" (example: "When you are assessing Gorilla Goal Implants you want to first turn your e-meter needle to set, Roiiiiiiitttttt?")

I woke up the next morning (video at 9 hours and 16 minutes) and Andy was still bogged down on the clay demo of how gorillas even got into outer space in the first place--in order to administer Gorilla Goal implants.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
I forced myself to stay awake and watch until Andy actually took a sip of that tea or whatever the hell it was he was threatening to drink.

And I had to put it on X2 speed at that.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I forced myself to stay awake and watch until Andy actually took a sip of that tea or whatever the hell it was he was threatening to drink.

The tea slurps, for me, were the second-best parts of the video. I found myself waiting, with bated breath, for the next one. And each time he asked, "Do you know what I mean?" I had a cognition. Later in the video, when he asked, "Do you see what I mean?" I thought, my God, this guy is a consummate auditor. He varied the question in a way that was effortless and natural, and yet naturally coaxed the listener towards a whatsa line. My whatsa line was usually expressed in the form "WTF?"

I had win after win after win after win listening to that video. Thanks Andy.

Andy: Helpful dictionary footnote: the word 'bated' above is not mis-spelled. It's actually a different word from 'baited'. I'd tell you what it means, but that would be verbal tech, so please go and look it up in a dictionary (preferably the Oxford English Dictionary or Webster's - don't use a dinky dictionary which will only substitute another word for the word you are looking up.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Sorry Andy. Just pulling your leg. You're a fellow comedian, so I know you'll understand.

I'm not being 1.1 and low toned, honestly. A - E- I - O - U.

Shit, did I just breach a $50,000 bond, or something?

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

What does L. R. Haitch sound like at double speed? Perhaps if we run Ron's taped lectures at double speed or backwards, we will find that OTIX and X are secretly encoded in there.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
OMG. I can only handle about 2 seconds of this blokes videos ... and my only thought is along the lines of 'what could make a person want to repeatedly embarrass themselves like this ?'

It will be on the net now forever ... I honestly would have thought he'd just lay low for a few decades and STFU, he must crave attention really badly.

:faceslap:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You guys are very naughty degraded evil body thetans
You can't stand an ego without attempting to torture an dessstroyyyyyyyyyy it....

Trubs you made me die laughing so hard

Anglo saxon humour is so funny to me..but it's very rough to a delicate scientologist skin :D

Last edited: