What's new

Cpt Bill Debrief PART10-Indie Scientology Podcast#40

JustSheila

Crusader
@Veda

This is interesting:

A REMORSELESS anti-feminist who defaced slain comedian Eurydice Dixon’s memorial will not spend a night in jail as a magistrate ordered him to undergo a men’s behaviour change program for his “despicable” actions.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscr...c3d70c300d9a2c&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

Maybe Andy Nolch would like to tell us what his "men's behaviour change program for his despicable actions" includes?

Surely his program would want him to stop displaying an attitude that anyone that doesn't agree with him is either a spy, unaware, evil or some other derogatory label?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
@Veda

This is interesting:

A REMORSELESS anti-feminist who defaced slain comedian Eurydice Dixon’s memorial will not spend a night in jail as a magistrate ordered him to undergo a men’s behaviour change program for his “despicable” actions.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a&dest=https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/andrew-nolch-sentenced-to-18month-cco-for-defacing-eurydice-dixon-memorial/news-story/45863c4156889083d9c3d70c300d9a2c&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

Maybe Andy Nolch would like to tell us what his "men's behaviour change program for his despicable actions" includes?

Surely his program would want him to stop displaying an attitude that anyone that doesn't agree with him is either a spy, unaware, evil or some other derogatory label?

Just wondering, is there any mental health agency that does pro bono work? I'd like to recommend they invite Noich for 12.5 hours of free aversion therapy--where he receives electro-shocks every time he ends a sentence with the "up-lilting" interjection "Roiiiiiiiiiittttttttt???"

I don't know if that would help him personally, but I feel it would a tremendous public service to all other beings on this planet if they didn't have to hear that any more. Roit? LOL

CaliMule

Work Hard and Bray
Why such attention and effort here?

If this self-described "spice cowboy" spent 2 hours making a video that means he spent even more than 2 hours preparing for it, and he's wondering what kind of reaction it might find so he's spending even more time and attention on it afterwards.

This is better than spending 2 hours yelling imprecations at passing females in the hopes it may serve as a specific against feminist infestation, several more hours reading and devising fresh and appropriate feminist repellant advocacy, and sitting around stewing and muttering that there are simply too dang many feminists walking about in society for his liking. Rumination and muttering are bad, m'kay?

It's the "keeps him out of the pool halls" argument, in short, updated.

I don't see a problem with his Youtube enthusiasms.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
True!

He doesn't have a problem.

It's those people back in reality that have all the unhandled case and are hung up with something they call "facts".

I always give everyone around cults the same advice, whether it's nattering cult debunkers or German Jews being herded into trains.

"Relaxxxxxxx, just go with the flow. "

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

It's the "keeps him out of the pool halls" argument, in short, updated.

He posted his weird videos here ... and he appalled people in Oz due to his disgusting behaviour.

It was made very well known to the public that he is a scientologist.

Why would anyone choose to engage with him by asking questions about anything related to his beliefs (who cares)?

Let the cofs continue to enjoy the notoriety by association ... we don't need to be included.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Just wondering, is there any mental health agency that does pro bono work? I'd like to recommend they invite Noich for 12.5 hours of free aversion therapy--where he receives electro-shocks every time he ends a sentence with the "up-lilting" interjection "Roiiiiiiiiiittttttttt???"

I don't know if that would help him personally, but I feel it would a tremendous public service to all other beings on this planet if they didn't have to hear that any more. Roit? LOL

Why not set up a gofundme for such a public service? It could be extended to others as necessary.

Veda

Sponsor
@Veda

This is interesting:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a&dest=https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/andrew-nolch-sentenced-to-18month-cco-for-defacing-eurydice-dixon-memorial/news-story/45863c4156889083d9c3d70c300d9a2c&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

Thanks for the information.

Andy had been ordered to pay a sizable financial penalty/restitution for his destructive actions, and he had contested the financial penalty. This is accordance with his attitude of remorselessness.
Does anyone know how that turned out? Perhaps Andy can tell us.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
When one makes himself a celebrity and under public eye scrutinity, he must display a minimum of intelligence. One must be smart enough to get that attracting attention by acting without respect to criminal laws will only result in a massive public dissaproval. ( Especially in criminal offense toward persons)

But, when, on top of that, after the court ruled for a guilty sentence, the individual shows no remorse and speak of himself as a sort of hero...he had only prooved twice he has either no maturity , is stoopid or has a mental illness.

Actually, in order to be smart and manage his self inflicted reputation dammages...he shall understand that public is expecting a sincere apologize for his behavior; And then go literally in "hiding" , out of scrutiniy for a while till the whole thing is forgotten... But often, this type of person, are thriving for attention and they don't go low profile!

:confused:
@ Andy, you only succeded to make yoursel a living example of $cientology philosophy success story of the inability to understand, know and respect the fundamentals of social rules and behavior especially in promoting yourself as being the victim while you are actually the guilty offendant!

Keep on with the good work on your "tities" and ask yourself: " What C'ptain Bill would have done to be cause over dead feminists!

Jesus!

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

If this self-described "spice cowboy" spent 2 hours making a video that means [bcolor=#ffff00]he spent even more than 2 hours preparing for it,[/bcolor] and he's wondering what kind of reaction it might find so he's spending even more time and attention on it afterwards.

<snip>
He spent two hours preparing for it? You could have fooled me, his incoherent babbling gives me the impression it's all off of the top of his head.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Good work on your TITTIES? Good work on your TITLES? Something else?

Paul
Si tu n'aimes pas ce que j'écris en anglais, dorénavant je te causerai en français. Ça te va ?

"tities" ??? Le mignon diminutif de "entities".. Mais encore faut-il pouvoir en rire....

Quelque-chose d'autre?

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Si tu n'aimes pas ce que j'écris en anglais, dorénavant je te causerai en français. Ça te va ?

"tities" ??? Le mignon diminutif de "entities".. Mais encore faut-il pouvoir en rire....

Quelque-chose d'autre?
Entity

cTo0cFA.jpg

Titty (A wonderful pair I have to say).

CqjZZcX.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Quelque-chose d'autre?
Merci. Moi? Comme ci, comme ça. Mais j'écris en français comme un écolier.

Paul

JustSheila

Crusader
Thanks for the information.

Andy had been ordered to pay a sizable financial penalty/restitution for his destructive actions, and he had contested the financial penalty. This is accordance with his attitude of remorselessness.
Does anyone know how that turned out? Perhaps Andy can tell us.
You're welcome. I only found the first two court hearings - the original sentencing, and the second one where Andy Nolch appealed the amount he was charged to remove the graffiti. In this appeal, it was determined that the graffiti was premeditated and planned, as Andy used some 45 litres of paint to defile a memorial and service with a 25 ft penis hours before the family arrived. Apparently Andy did not understand the concept of fines and penalties and felt they should have called around for a cheaper quote to remove the graffiti. :roflmao:

Representing himself, Nolch questioned a parks officer on the council's decision to replace the turf.

"Are you aware that when the AFL wants to cover logos they use green paint sprayed over the top?" Nolch asked.
"I am not aware," City of Melbourne's Ian Fisher replied.

"Do you consider that there could've been cheaper ways to solve the graffiti problem?" Nolch continued.

Four firefighters had earlier spent three hours trying to remove the markings."We tried very hard to get rid of it," the MFB's Joe Cardamone said. But the "crazy" paint wouldn't come off, he said, despite firefighters spraying some 6500 litres of water.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/melbourne-memorial-vandal-returns-court-163028831--spt.html

There is no record of a third court hearing with Andy anywhere in media, although it was scheduled for later in the week. Someone might check directly with the Victoria court house to be sure, but it appears that Andy eventually canceled (dropped) his appeal. His fine was already reduced from $19,300 to $13,800 when the MFB withdrew their claim, but Andy appealed anyway to try to make the fine less. It looks to me like his appeal wasn't going anywhere so he dropped it rather than take his chances with a jail sentence, but check with the courthouse.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
When one makes himself a celebrity and under public eye scrutinity, he must display a minimum of intelligence.

So what is your problem here Lotus? In my view, Andy DID display a minimum of intelligence!