What's new

Crikey! Senate lends Scientology a helping hand

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I just want to second what Panda said here, Purple.

Thank you for putting yourself out there and speaking from the heart. :thumbsup: It would be a great loss if you "crawled under a rock."

Agreed. You were terrific. :thumbsup:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Knight's Vision, that's very thoughtfully expressed and I find myself agreeing with you.

It's not easy when your relationship is via the internet, to communicate both truth and love, the essential ingredients. Yet, somehow I think that is our highest calling for all exes, especially those who were in as children; to be understanding and caring, and not failing to hold the mirror up when a dose of reality is required.

Thank You Cherished.

I 'bolded' your expression above as it's very touching and real to me. Admittedly, I've had my difficulty with it....:)

Last edited:

practice

Patron with Honors
I read that before but damn that's funny. If I can't stop laughing I'll sue!
I vote that all ESMBers become Fictionologists and make this Onion article into reality! I nominate HelluvaHoax to lead our glorious new religion, the rise of which was predicted (fittingly) in a fictional newspaper.

Let's see if we can surpass Chanology while we're at it.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, it's a little embarrassing, but the link is here:

Well Miss Purple Rain, I don't see anything to be embarrassed about in that. Not one iota!

You're speech is very heartfelt and genuine, it flowed out beautifully. :rose:

Thanks for the link and especially for expressing yourself so honestly and powerfully. It put a big smile on my face, it makes me happy.

Geddy Up... :happydance:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Well Miss Purple Rain, I don't see anything to be embarrassed about in that. Not one iota!

You're speech is very heartfelt and genuine, it flowed out beautifully. :rose:

Thanks for the link and especially for expressing yourself so honestly and powerfully. It put a big smile on my face, it makes me happy.

Geddy Up... :happydance:

What Knightvision said. I was well impressed and moved by your speech. The only people who should be embarassed are the people on the inside who pulled the curtains down and locked the doors.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Thanks Emma, KV and He-man.

I would never have gone along there that day if I wasn't hooked into the community here at ESMB. From my short time on this forum I have learned things which have rocked me to the core, and I have gained so much inspiration from the examples and stories of many brave people.

I think this is like a snowball. The ripples just keep growing exponentially.

It is a very warm and welcoming place to be.

:grouphug:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Purple Rain, It takes a lot of courage to stand up and speak out. Good on you! and thank you.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
* La vertu s'avilit à se justifier.
o Virtue debases itself in justifying itself.
+ Oedipe, act II, scene IV (1718)