What's new

Cult construction projects in Clearwater..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks to Darth Xander for the photos..

Update: Darth confirmed this is directly across the street from the SP Building on Garden Ave.

11045431_818650354850995_8483067599288207328_n.jpg

https://www.walbridgehome.net/ext_bid_agenda/show_summary_public.aspx?log_id=SkoFU4KyXedwQman

Extension of Cleveland Bank building facing N. Fort Harrison (allegedly, the cult purchased the entire block north of the Cleveland Bank building).

11238233_818650284851002_6843559189675204178_n.jpg

1512400_818650304851000_4826578581794995988_n.jpg

11188498_818650328184331_7481575364072926522_n.jpg

The alley.. the top of the photo to the right (looking south) is the staff entrance to the Cleveland Building. This is where all the Sea Org buses unload their staff.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Ugh! Watching the dying cult buy up real estate is like reading about the final sexual impulse of a man in the final throes of death. The final desperate instinctual effort to continue the nearly extinct species of Scientologist.

Even without the cult paying taxes, Florida real estate itself - or any real estate, isn't a safe investment beyond a few years.

Many may disagree with me, but for as many people who leapt off skyscrapers with the stock market crashes, just as many people have lost their livelihoods and futures from real estate purchases gone sour. I'm looking at areas that were beach property that were wiped out, prime city real estate where the businesses moved to the suburbs. Watching real estate turns is almost as flexible as the stock markets now. For 2-3 years, a hospital is planned and real estate values go out the roof. Then plans are discarded and the values are less than the original homes.

There are houses in the hearts of cities that were worth $150,000 just 20 years ago and wouldn't sell for more than $5,000 now - and even that would be a loss. Neighborhoods change. City centers change, disasters happen. The economy is so volatile - and real estate is more volatile than ever.

Buildings break down. They need money to be kept up or they lose value. Property value only exists to the degree there is safety in the neighbourhood, a friendly environment, working, educated individuals earning their way with expendable income and a solid community structure that supports family, education and environment.

The more COS takes over Clearwater, the more the city is devalued. It is a cult. It is only friendly to its cultees. Scientology is anti-education, anti-medical, anti-family and isolationist.

Ten years from now, the buildings will be deserted, run down and worth a fourth of their cost. They'll have graffiti scribbled all over with words like, "Die Cult!" and be scheduled for bulldozers by the County as a health hazard.

Stupid dying cult.

Jump

Operating teatime

Buildings bought with extorted money, renovated by slaves and rented out to clubbed seals to maintain ever-ready for the vertical boom . . .

Whats not to like with that investment strategy?

Especially when it is pointed to as a justification for continued tax exemption for religious expansion.

IRS .. please .. :duh:

Leland

Crusader
If the Cult owns that strip of buildings along "Sea Org Alley...." do they own that Pizza Parlor too?

I had wondered about that...

Perhaps the owner of that Pizza Parlor is holding out, and not selling? Or perhaps he leases it...?

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
About a block away from the Fort Harrison is a hot dog stand called Checkers.

Years ago, when I was making my final escape, the uniform told me "you can work towards spiritual freedom or you can go to Checkers".

I'm sorry I didn't stop at Checkers on my way out of Clearwater for the last time.

Helena

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I hate to look at these pics :unsure:

A chance the was the Bank and post office still left at that time on Cleveland.
(thanks for preparing an escape)

Also, Cleveland was the only small part of the real world left, around the dark slave complex...

Sad to see the progress of the slave mind control camp , and forgeigners human traficking complex...sad...

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Well, Cleveland St. still has some bars...and restaurants...and other shops.....and I believe an old Theater.

I've only been to Clearwater a few brief times....but, there are some things that stood out. One was a large unfinished contruction...perhaps 6 stories tall....still bare concrete, that had been abandoned...or shut down. (don't know why).....

Also want to point out that Clearwater is not just "downtown" ....but a much larger area. There are a multitude of non Cult of Hubbard businesses...and of course residential areas....

Then there is the bridge over the water to the beach areas.....

I saw no indication of any Cult of Hubbard stuff along the beach areas.....( or barrier islands...as some might call them)

Tourists coming to "Clearwater" go to the beach. The Beach areas has many resorts....hotels....restaurants....homes.....

But it is true the Aquarium is downtown....

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
About a block away from the Fort Harrison is a hot dog stand called Checkers.

Years ago, when I was making my final escape, the uniform told me "you can work towards spiritual freedom or you can go to Checkers".

I'm sorry I didn't stop at Checkers on my way out of Clearwater for the last time.

Helena

Checkers sells a hamburger called "The Big Buford" which is pretty good! :p

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I saw no indication of any Cult of Hubbard stuff along the beach areas.....( or barrier islands...as some might call them)

Thanks Leland!

No danger to see a clam on the beach, best place to escape on saturday mornings..
$cientology is a deadly serious activity, not for dilletantes...
beaches ar for lazy wogs...

It's like pools at FH and SandCastle - I don't have a clue what they are for :confused2:
A museum artefact ????? in the ''wogs way of living'' museum ??? ....

(when it's about Flag - me is very close minded, negative and sad...sorry :blush:)

Sea Org Alley = Ghosts alley (George Orwell 1984)

Leland

Crusader
Thanks Leland!

No danger to see a clam on the beach, best place to escape on saturday mornings..
$cientology is a deadly serious activity, not for dilletantes...
beaches ar for lazy wogs...

It's like pools at FH and SandCastle - I don't have a clue what they are for :confused2:
A museum artefact ????? in the ''wogs way of living'' museum ??? ....

(when it's about Flag - me is very close minded, negative and sad...sorry :blush:)

Sea Org Alley = Ghosts alley (George Orwell 1984)

Yes....I just get the impression that former SO personnel that worked at Flag.....especially those that came from overseas......did not get a chance to see much of the surrounding areas...let alone Florida...

I get the impression of some tunnel vision....as to Flags' footprint.....

In the grand scheme of things...it is really rather small...

Speaking of real estate prices in Downtown Clearwater.....I would assume that the presence of the Cult has hurt them.

But....I suppose this actually works in the Cult's favor, as real estate prices dropped due to their presence...they could buy more locations.....at cheaper prices.

But I could be wrong. Perhaps those that did hold real estate in the Downtown areas....could hold out for higher prices...because the Cult had to buy there....and were kinda trapped into buying there and only there.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Speaking of real estate prices in Downtown Clearwater.....I would assume that the presence of the Cult has hurt them.

Yeah!

The other day I was looking for houses, very close to FH, in the nears streets behind SP building.
The bungalows did look good, well maintained

The price ???? :duh:
I couldn't believe it.

The price of a trailer here...
Estate market value had definitely dropped

That is a sign that a city is not doing fine at all.

Here on Drew St just close to Fort Harisson and cleveland
Not bad - Only suffering of a lack of love

Asking price : 47,000$
forclosure evaluation: 87,000$

:duh:

ISdw5qt8czl7p91000000000.jpg

There is many like this.

The area surrounding the slave complex is dying..it's like a cancer tumor spreading :unsure:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Yeah!

The other day I was looking for houses, very close to FH, just in the street behind SP.
The bungalows did look good, well maintained

The price ???? :duh:
I couldn't believe it.

The price of a trailer here...

That is a sign that a city is not doing fine at all.

Here on Drew St just close to Fort Harisson and cleveland
Not that bad - Only suffering of a lack of love

Asking price : 47,000$
forcloseure evaluation: 87,000$

:duh:

ISdw5qt8czl7p91000000000.jpg

There is many like this.

The area surrounding the slave complex is dying..it's like a cancer tumor spreading :unsure:

I agree....but, you get my point...that depressed real estate prices....are a benefit for the Cult...and Cult members.

Those that want to live near by.....can get cheaper prices.

I had heard that the former ASHO SHSBC In-Charge...when I was on course there...OT 8 Chris Montgomery....( had been on the Apollo with Hubtub also) had left the SO and moved to Clearwater with her NoN-SO boyfriend (husband?) and they had started an Electrician company....

So if they want to buy a house there....cheaper is better for them...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
According to a critic who lives & works in Clearwater, Tom Cruise owns the entire top floor of this Clearwater Beach condominium & has provided access to the cult to use for special events.

11138659_10152742866456510_8402928561160227116_n.jpg

She said operator of boat tours on the bay have included that factoid as part of their tour.