What's new

Cult sucks another on dry

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Interesting. Compare this email to the one John Devries wrote in April.

Subject: Alan's LRH Basics Success
To:
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009

“Basics Success:

“I was given a slip of paper to call back a man named Alan. When I called him, he told me was very upset. I asked what was going on and he told me that he had had a very severe heart attack a year earlier where he had had a 5% chance of surviving the operation but had pulled through it. He also had had a huge tumor removed after that, and it left him fully disabled.

“He used to be a 50 States truck driver but had become fully disabled on his back in bed. I asked him if the upset from the heart attack had left him with no future goals and he said that it had. He said that he loved LRH but didn’t see how he could do anything.

“I read to him from L. Ron Hubbard’s Advanced Procedure and Axioms where LRH says that a man without future goals is a worried and sick man. He laughed and said, ‘Well, I've definitely been worried and sick!’ and we then got into really good communication. I told him what he needed to do was to process himself on the processes in the Self Analysis and Handbook for Preclears books by L. Ron Hubbard and dig himself out.

“We finally agreed on a game that within the next 24 hours he would come up with $15 he needed for the Self Analysis book. Alan decided to really go for this game and it was the first real life and the first game spirit he had felt since the accident.

“I didn’t hear from him for 24 hours and then I got a call from him the next day. He was astounded, as he had realized that he had forgotten he had funds sitting in an account that he had totally forgotten about. He told me the amount and asked me how much of the Basics Books and Lectures package that amount of money would get for him. When I told him that he could get the entire thing, he was dumbfounded and asked me three times in the next two minutes, ‘Do you mean all the materials that I saw in the DVD – like all of it?’ And I told him, ‘Yes, all 18 hardcover books and 280 LRH lectures.’ We were both laughing hard by this time and the whole room here gave him a huge cheer over the phone.

“He realized he did have time to read and study these as a huge initial step in getting back on the Bridge. He had gone from despair in the first call to elation by the end.”

Get Your Basics Books and Lectures today.

323-953-3463

Jon De Vries

LRH Materials Consultant

American Saint Hill Day Org

1413 L. Ron Hubbard Way

Los Angeles, CA 90027

© 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved. LRH, L. Ron Hubbard, The Bridge, Saint Hill and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.

If you want to be removed from this mailing address ask by return message and cc [email protected]

from a few months ago:

On Sat, 4/11/09, Jon Devries <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: LRH Basics in Action Again
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dear Scientologist,

They just keep coming – another success from reading and listening to the L Ron Hubbard Basics Books and Lectures:

There is a man named Jason from Minnesota that I spoke to a few months ago. He is 30 years old, has 3 small kids and had been fully disabled for 2 years and unable to work. He was in heavy medical debt. He did not see how he could do anything about it. He did not see how he could get his own set of the LRH Basics Books and Lectures materials even though he wanted them badly. He was staring at being sick and disabled for the rest of his life and unable to provide for his growing family the things they needed and wanted. After much discussion and worry he told me that he decided he didn’t want to life like this for the rest of his life and so got the Basics Books and Lectures package materials. Then I didn’t hear from him for 2-3 months. I suddenly got a fax in from him out of the blue. He had been reading and listening to the LRH Basics Books and Lectures and then had used the counseling procedures that L Ron Hubbard gives in the books and lectures that one can do on oneself.

He called to tell me how he now found life incredibly more pleasurable than he did before and that the study of the materials had also tremendously helped him as an artist, at his job and as a spiritual being. I asked him what he was talking about on the job as I remembered his as fully disabled. He said, oh no, not anymore, and told me that he had completely blown the physical disability some time ago and was full time back at work. He is continuing on his studies in Scientology and is a completely changed man.

Call me - 323-953-3463. You will get the very best possible discount and free shipping and data on the mind, spirit and life that will guarantee you real personal self-confidence and security. $3,500 for the whole package which is an $1,100 discount if you order right now. 18 hardcover books and 280 LRH lectures on compact disc with full transcript and glossaries.

Jon De Vries
LRH Materials Consultant
Church of Scientology
American Saint Hill Day Org
1413 L Ron Hubbard Way
Los Angeles CA 90027

© 2009 BPI. All Rights Reserved. LRH, L Ron Hubbard, are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Programmed in USA.