What's new

Current State of Affairs in the Independent Scientology Field – by Per Schiottz

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Current State of Affairs in the Independent Scientology Field – by Per Schiottz.

Actually a fascinating essay. I was not aware of the variety of Independent "Scientology" / Freezone "tech." What he describes also appears to be closer to the early "toolbox" days of Dianetics and Scientology before the standardized Bridge to Total Freedom.

Possibly Helpful Advice: Current State of Affairs in the Field – by Per Schiottz
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17483

Headings:

Preamble

The moaning and the groaning

Intermezzo

“Standard” and “Bridge”

“Standard Tech”

What “Bridge”

Church “Bridge”

Cpt. Bill’s “Bridge”

Piloting

Andreas Buttler

Different ‘other Tech’ persons

Why new tech?

Current State

Excerpts:
Preamble:

Today, 30 years after I left The Church of Scientology, The Sea Org as NOTS Lead Auditor at the AOEU in Copenhagen, Denmark, in the condition of Kha-Khan awarded by Ron, I feel it’s time to address the current state of affairs.

This is because so many years after I left, I still hear people who left at the same time, moaning and groaning about all the bad things they experienced in Scientology and others who condemn the “FreeZone” saying it’s squirrel and not Ron’s tech etc etc.. I think, that now, 30 years later, some persons need to put all that behind them and snap into the present and get on with life and livingness and help others along too, if they want to!
Andreas Buttler

In 2008 I went to Berega in the then-East Germany (now Germany) where my old Dutch friend from the AO in Copenhagen Caspar de Rijk had moved to from Holland and started Multiple Genius Technologies. The multiple should be understood, as far as I understood as not limited to only Ron’s tech. I liked this because to me that felt more like auditing the case in front of you than just putting everybody on the same ”Bridge”. Later Caspar connected himself strongly to Andreas Buttler who claimed he was the reincarnate of Ron and had developed Spiritologie which I was told had NOTHING to do with Scientology. I completed a translation of Andreas’ book into Danish and from that I would say, it had everything to do with Scientology. There was nothing new to me, but maybe I didn’t understand it all anyway. Now just here in the beginning of the new year 2014 Andreas apparently has resigned completely from Spiritologie and disconnected himself from the group and Caspar will do a re-boot and call it Spiritology, and if that is going towards what was his Mega Tech thing, then that sounds good in my ears as to me that was more flexible and more like handling the case in front of you.

As the years that have gone by more and more people have appeared who are active in the field and develop tech to handle the cases in front of them. Examples could be (some that I know of, I’m sure there are more) Alan Walters (Knowlegism), Robert du Charme (R3X), Rolf Krause (Clear Bird, Deep Processing), David St. Lawrence (entity handling) Dexter Gelfand (Power Processes applications) and myself too in developing a very fruitful way of handling PTSness, etc., etc…
It is my observation and experience that there is a lot more handling of actual cases today than earlier. This means handling the case in front of you, not an imagined case somewhere else. Handling cases on a “Bridge” means that it’s already decided what is the next action, the auditor and the C/S do not really have to observe much, it’s all laid out there, not much thinking needed. This is what I call robot-auditing. A robot can’t think. A free person or able auditor would not feel very comfortable being treated as a robot. Just getting the daily charging up and lubrication is NOT enough. He would sooner or later leave that mechanical workshop and start out all by himself using the tech he knows he can create results with. Being only responsible for himself and his own actions with clients he can have full attention on just THAT and not splitting it off in parts where some of them are around being up-stat, Thursday 2 o’clock, writing nice reports for others to see, “putting his TRs IN,” dressing like a minister etc etc.. This is a fantastic opportunity, and it does not take a lot of training to have some actions going in the helping business.

Another aspect of the current state is people whom have left the Church of Scientology staying focused on, and focusing attention on how awful it has become there. How terrible it was, so bad they had to leave. I understand this. We all left for similar reasons. The BPC has to be gotten rid of somehow. BUT it is my opinion that there is too much of this unproductive yak yak… I would love to see people who leave write up their condition if they need that, get the BPC off and then get the show back on to the road. They were there for a purpose. Why not get that purpose rekindled and lets’ hear the success and the progresses and the new ingenious ways of applying Ron’s tech in new incredible ways…

Veda

Sponsor
Current State of Affairs in the Independent Scientology Field – by Per Schiottz.

Actually a fascinating essay. I was not aware of the variety of Independent "Scientology" / Freezone "tech." What he describes also appears to be closer to the early "toolbox" days of Dianetics and Scientology before the standardized Bridge to Total Freedom.

Possibly Helpful Advice: Current State of Affairs in the Field – by Per Schiottz
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17483

Headings:

Preamble

Intermezzo

“Standard” and “Bridge”

“Standard Tech”

What “Bridge”

Church “Bridge”

Cpt. Bill’s “Bridge”

Piloting

Andreas Buttler

Why new tech?

Current State

Excerpts:

This person may have some good ideas, but he seems to have the opposite of the "by-passed charge" he says others have - "by-passed charge" which they should get handled, so they could stop all the "yak yak."

He has his award of the state of "Kha Khan" by "Ron," which, besides being one of the defining moments of his life, also, apparently - in his mind at least - exempts him from Hubbard's prohibition on "altering" the "tech."

I came across the first two pages of a 27 September 1965 'Executive Letter' regarding "squirrels." The unpleasant third page, which I couldn't find, is titled, "Treatment."

Amprinistics-1.jpg

Amprinistics-2.jpg

Treatment - They are each Fair Game, can be sued or harassed.

Any meeting held by them should be torn up. The names of persons attending should be collected and they should be labelled SP...

Harass these people in any possible way...

Tear up any meetings held and get the names of those attending and issue SP orders on them...

HCO Executive Letter', 27 September 1965

________​

Three years later, the war on "squirrels" was still going on:

1968-auditor37-r2-45.jpg

This SP Declare was published in the 'Auditor' newspaper.

________​

But even as early as March 1955, Hubbard had instructed in his 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

...If you discover that some group calling itself 'precept processing' had set up and established a series of meetings in your area, you should do all you can to make things interesting for them.... The least that could be done in such an area is the placement of a suit against them... The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win.

The law can be used very easily to harass... If possible, of course, ruin him utterly...

And four years later Hubbard still had "squirrel" Dr. Winter on his mind, writing in the 1959 'HCO Manual of Justice':

Dianetics and Scientology are self-protecting sciences. If one attacks them one attacks all the know-how of the mind. It caves in the bank. It's gruesome sometimes.

At this instance there are men hiding in terror on Earth because they found out what they were attacking. There are men dead because they attacked us - for instance Dr. Joe Winter
[wrote Introduction to 'DMSMH', split with Hubbard, started his own version of Dianetic-type therapy, and wrote the 1951 book, 'A Doctor's Report on Dianetics' with an Introduction by Fritz Perls]. He simply realized what he did and died. There are men bankrupt because they attacked us - [Don] Purcell, Ridgeway, [publisher of 'DMSMH'] Ceppos.​

________​

Suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology...continued membership in a divergent group... continued adherence to a person or group pronounced suppressive...

L. Ron Hubbard, 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists', 1965​

________​

But not to worry, because, despite the evidence presented by those yapping yakkers with "by-passed charge," "Ron" was actually OK with others "altering" the "tech," and wasn't a nutty megalomaniac, but was really a neat guy who gave awards and special titles to appreciative acolytes.

Oh well.:eyeroll:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The bottom line is simply this: If "standard" Scientology tech worked, then people would use that.

It doesn't, so some try to "fix" it. Hence, lots and lots of variations - that also don't work.

Ironically, that's what Hubbard did for the entire history of Scientology: See it doesn't work and try to fix it by altering the tech again and again and again.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Excerpts:
This is because so many years after I left, I still hear people who left at the same time, moaning and groaning about all the bad things they experienced in Scientology and others who condemn the “FreeZone” saying it’s squirrel and not Ron’s tech etc etc..

I prefer the "Freezone" idea. While I'm no longer interested in Scn, people who are interested can content themselves with fiddling with the tech. Over time, people who actually produce results (however they do it), will get more customers. People who can't produce results will eventually get a job doing something else. Perhaps something good will come out of the Darwinian process.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for posting about Amprinistics, Veda. The complete issue follows. This document was studied on the Confidential GO Intelligence Course (Section 5 Part E, #19), and also studied on the Confidential DSA Investigations Officer Full Hat (Section Q, #25).

Here's Hubbard's ordered treatment for SPs: "Treatment — They are each fair game, can be sued or harassed."

Hubbard said:
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO EXECUTIVE LETTER OF 27 SEPTEMBER 1965

Gen Non-Remimeo.

TO: ORG STAFFS

SUBJECT: “AMPRINISTICS”

Over the past 15 years we have seen a lot of groups splinter off from Scientology and beat the drum for some off beat use of the technology. We call them “squirrels” because they are so nutty. They come and they go. We’re still here and will continue to be.

A vast body of technology such as Dianetics and Scientology can give birth to a thousand “new developments” and never notice it. There are close to a half a billion words of research data in the Archives at Saint Hill, enough to start a thousand fads, any part of it.

The latest squirrels are a group headed by an ex-employee in England who was sacked for homosexuality and theft. Promptly joined by an American who was once deported for 2nd Dynamic reasons and who ran off from his wife and children to join the band, this group is having a rough time of it.

Internal dissension is what tears these splinter groups apart. Formed by people whose overt acts against Scientology prevent case gain, they rapidly rip one another to pieces.

“Ron Howes” was an early example. Joined by undesirables from the Wichita Dianetic Foundation in 1951 they had a brief flurry and then his companions so involved Howes that he was soon in jail and today is reported as a Catholic priest! The rest of the group dispersed, never to be heard from again.

There was once an “E-Therapy” taken from the “Throg-Magog” example in Dianetics Evolution of a Science, released by a long gone fellow Kitselman. They had people mock up a god to tell them what to do, so avoided auditing and spun themselves in. This is the nearest thing we’ve had to “Amprinistics”.

The keynote of such “developments” is how to avoid auditing and prevent revealing overts.

Old Joe Winter was another example. And there are many, many more. All gone now, dead or in jail or vanished.

The latest splinter is no exception. It is using Concept Therapy and Rising Scale Processing with “dichotomies” from 1951 Dianetics, fancied up and advertised as “senior Scientology”. Some day somebody will revive the engram running as done in 1950 as the “latest development”. These old processes have a history of being grabbed and altered.

A Chiropractic group in 1953 really “went to town” with Concept Therapy. It is quite a good process. But limited. It would be about Grade 1 in modern Scientology, not used because it starts out fine but dead ends. You can find the right processes for it in old books and bulletins. It could make a low level Release if expertly run on a Mark V meter but never a Clear. And to self audit it would be fatal.

We don’t object to Dianetics or Scientology being used. We prefer it to have its right name. But we like to have it in clean hands.

There’s been too much betrayal in this universe already and for

HCO Exec Ltr 27.9.65 – 2 -

fellows whose records include homosexuality and theft to start up a fuss with 14 year old technology is a bit thick.

They are quite violent on the subject of ethics as you ordinarily expect a criminal to be and are savage about organizations, having stolen money and lists from ours. They are being careful not to attack me publicly in the hopes people will think them noble and inspired. They’re inspired all right — by the “buck”. But we wish them no bad luck. We don’t have to. It’s punishment enough just to be themselves and live with what they are.

It’s amusing how the group acts within itself. When Horner arrived in England he was supposed to be met with a big cheque so he could lecture all over the world. Of course he got no cheque.

This particular auditor has run off to every splinter group that was ever formed and when they collapse, comes back head hanging, case unchanged and fortunes in rags and ruin. He’s been doing it for 15 years. A sort of Jonah! His case doesn’t change by the way because no HGC auditor has ever been able to get him into an auditing chair! His dream is total gain without processing. For that avoids all his withholds.

Soon they’ll have one another’s throats cut or in jail and that will be that.

For a splinter group to try to start up just as Scientology is restoring all past releases and has a large number going Clear at Saint Hill is a tough break for them. We will of course have to refuse them and anyone connected with them any of the materials for Classes and Grades V, VI, VII and VIII in order to prevent their use against people by suppressives. This effectively bars the way to their personal progress as policy on them states that regardless of amnesty or amends they may never again be trained. And the chances of such finding their own way are zero. A rather bad fate for the sake of a few quick “bucks” or pounds. For we could never trust them again with preclear’s cases.

If you meet anyone going off to this group, list them with your Ethics Officer. They will never be given any upper level materials or training.

We don’t really wish them any harm. We only hope they don’t hurt too many when they crash.

Then I suppose we’ll have to pick up the pieces.

We’ve been doing it for 15 years.

“O Man thou art a foolish beast. The way thou runnest about after gew-gaws, no wonder it took so long for somebody to find the way.”

DATA

Amprinistics — Culled from 1951 Dianetics “dichotomies” pretends to be a Senior Scientology”. In actual fact it is a low level self-audit calculated to spin people in with end words. As a suppressive action it seeks to make a virtue out of not being audited thus barring the road. It was probably dreamed up by Horner, not Harry Thompson.

Harry Thompson — At the bottom of the “Death Lessons” press scandal was Harry Thompson. He has several wives and many children and is sought by the police for abandonment. He has attacked HCO

HCO Exec Ltr 27.9.65 – 3 -

Secretaries. He pretended to the press to be an “American doctor”.

He has no certificates or training. He is the subject of an Ethics Order as a Suppressive Person.

Edgar Watson — Was an early subject of Ethics. When investigated for no case gain it turned out he had used a job at Saint Hill to embezzle money and used auditing to obtain subjects to satisfy homosexual appetites. He was quietly dismissed to save us the embarrassment of his being arrested for both crimes but was severely warned. He is a barber by profession, is poorly educated, has a permanent leg injury which does not heal. He is the subject of numerous preclear complaints about his squirrel auditing and the HCO Sec London traced all UK enturbulation to his group in

1963. He owes us a large amount of money.

Jack Horner — This ex-auditor has been a runaway to every splinter group ever formed. When they crash he comes back and begs forgiveness. He is heavily suppressive of pcs and has used any confidential data that came his way illegally. He has been the subject of a Comm Ev for abuse of materials and when saved by an amnesty promptly committed other offenses. He is violent on the subject of being audited and refused free processing in two HGCs.

He has been psychotic on the subject of organizations and has done everything possible to tear them down. He has used auditing to turn pcs against orgs and in his connection with “Amprinistics” is merely furthering his own hate lines of auditing and organizations. In 1960 he was instrumental in ruining the life of Nibs Hubbard, with the help of Nina West by setting the boy against an organization and then getting him arrested in the Middle West. Smooth and glib, many people have been deluded into helping him. To him can be traced lies about how much private auditors should make, luring auditors from orgs and giving them loses when they don’t reap fortunes. He has deserted several women, leaving them with children and was the subject of deportation from England for violating a girl who was a ward of a court. He owes the organization money.

Forecast — The group will grab any money in sight and skip after doing orgs as much damage as possible and in a few months will never be heard from again, following the course of all such groups.

Treatment — They are each fair game, can be sued or harassed.

Horner can be barred out of any Commonwealth Country or England as he was the subject of a deportation order from England and his file has come alive again in the Home Secretary’s Office. Harry Thompson’s wives and victims are always looking for him to have him arrested. Watson is a set-up for arrest as a homosexual. Any meeting held by them should be torn up. The names of any persons attending should be collected and they should be labelled SP as they have left Scientology. These people are SP because they are seeking to avoid auditing and retain their withholds. Once labelled, these persons will not then be covered by amnesty and will never be admitted to further training or processing. Persons messing themselves up with Amprinistic self audit and restim should be refused any assistance. If these persons move into your area act through any agency you can to have them deported or arrested on whatever grounds. England is currently too hot for them so they may tour about. Horner’s UK deportation order, Thompson’s police record and Watson’s homosexuality make them very vulnerable to deportation or arrest.

They do not have our mailing lists but have contacted only people whose addresses appeared in last years Auditors. By holding meetings in the vicinity of each Scientology organization they hope to recruit applicants.

HCO Exec Ltr 27.9.65 – 4 -

Their influence is far less than they pretend. They seem big (like any SP) because they sent literature to our org officers in an effort to suppress them. Their public reach is very tiny. Don’t help it. Therefore this is our policy:

(1) Do not mention the name Amprinistics in public or in our magazines or issues.

(2) Harass these persons in any possible way.

(3) Label publicly “ideas which preach no-auditing as simply Suppressive Actions to deny people case gains”.

(4) Tear up any meeting held and get the names of those attending and issue SP orders on them and you’ll have lost a lot of rats.

(5) Promote like mad and get the new Foundation Course and Grades of Release in so you’ll be on firm ground if they upset your area.

They may bring temporary enturbulation to your area but beyond that have no other importance as such groups die easily and we make a habit of survival.

L. RON HUBBARD

LRH:ml.mek

Copyright (c) 1965
by L. Ron Hubbard
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This document in PDF (image) format: http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/5E-19.pdf.

Keep in mind that it was Hubbard who could not tolerate "external influences" without resorting to antisocial aggression.

Veda

Sponsor
The two most "successful" spin offs - "success" being measured by numbers of people who gather in buildings and spend money - that come to mind, are...

Ron's Org's (the original "Free Zone" - two words), with upper "OT" levels based on alleged telepathic direction from Hubbard through Ron's Org founder, Captain Bill:

ronsorgt2_index.gif

177Muster.jpg

Image3.gif

And EST, which has since changed its name and mutated. The original EST was subjected to Scientology "Intelligence Tech" - both spying, and also "support" or attack actions - although the paperwork for that was, apparently, never obtained, perhaps because it was missed during the 1977 FBI raids, or because it was mainly done out of the San Francisco Org, which wasn't raided.

173_Erhard.jpg

To be fair to the fellow whose writing is featured in the opening post, he, apparently, is, nowadays, a proponent of something called "Balancing." It's hard to argue that Scientology is not "imbalanced" and not in need of balancing, but what that balancing would be is anyone's guess.

It's perhaps noteworthy, that, up to this point, the "successful" (see the above definition of "successful") spin offs of Scientology have been either cults themselves, or have incorporated elements of the "dark (deceptive, manipulative, crazy, abusive) side" of Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Thanks for posting about Amprinistics, Veda. The complete issue follows. This document was studied on the Confidential GO Intelligence Course (Section 5 Part E, #19), and also studied on the Confidential DSA Investigations Officer Full Hat (Section Q, #25).

Here's Hubbard's ordered treatment for SPs: "Treatment — They are each fair game, can be sued or harassed."

This document in PDF (image) format: http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/5E-19.pdf.

Keep in mind that it was Hubbard who could not tolerate "external influences" without resorting to antisocial aggression.

Thanks for posting that wonderful example of Hubbard's thinly veiled sociopathy.

For readers that may be unfamiliar with Hubbard's hubristically hypocritical habit of accusing others of what he does, I have edited his sacred scripture with red highlights, below:

"The criminal accuses others of things which he himself is doing."
- L. Ron Hubbard ("The Criminal Mind")

--------------------------------------​

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO EXECUTIVE LETTER OF 27 SEPTEMBER 1965

Gen Non-Remimeo.

TO: ORG STAFFS

SUBJECT: “AMPRINISTICS”

Over the past 15 years we have seen a lot of groups splinter off from Scientology and beat the drum for some off beat use of the technology. We call them “squirrels” because they are so nutty. They come and they go. We’re still here and will continue to be.

A vast body of technology such as Dianetics and Scientology can give birth to a thousand “new developments” and never notice it. There are close to a half a billion words of research data in the Archives at Saint Hill, enough to start a thousand fads, any part of it.

The latest squirrels are a group headed by an ex-employee in England who was sacked for homosexuality and theft. Promptly joined by an American who was once deported for 2nd Dynamic reasons and who
ran off from his wife and children to join the band, this group is having a rough time of it.

Internal dissension is what tears these splinter groups apart. Formed by people whose overt acts against Scientology prevent case gain, they
rapidly rip one another to pieces.

“Ron Howes” was an early example. Joined by undesirables from the Wichita Dianetic Foundation in 1951 they had a brief flurry and then his companions so involved Howes that he was soon in jail and today is reported as a Catholic priest! The rest of the group dispersed, never to be heard from again.

There was once an “E-Therapy” taken from the “Throg-Magog” example in Dianetics Evolution of a Science, released by a long gone fellow Kitselman. They had people mock up a god to tell them what to do, so avoided auditing and spun themselves in. This is the nearest thing we’ve had to “Amprinistics”.

The keynote of such “developments” is how to avoid auditing and
prevent revealing overts.

Old Joe Winter was another example. And there are many, many more. All gone now, dead or in jail or vanished.

The latest splinter is no exception. It is using Concept Therapy and Rising Scale Processing with “dichotomies” from 1951 Dianetics, fancied up and advertised as “senior Scientology”. Some day somebody will revive the engram running as done in 1950 as the “latest development”. These old processes have a history of being grabbed and altered.

A Chiropractic group in 1953 really “went to town” with Concept Therapy. It is quite a good process. But limited. It would be about Grade 1 in modern Scientology, not used because it starts out fine but dead ends. You can find the right processes for it in old books and bulletins. It could make a low level Release if expertly run on a Mark V meter but never a Clear. And to self audit it would be fatal.

We don’t object to Dianetics or Scientology being used. We prefer it to have its right name. But we like to have it in clean hands.

There’s been too much betrayal in this universe already and for

HCO Exec Ltr 27.9.65 – 2 -

fellows whose records include homosexuality and theft to start up a fuss with 14 year old technology is a bit thick.

They are
quite violent on the subject of ethics as you ordinarily expect a criminal to be and are savage about organizations, having stolen money and lists from ours. They are being careful not to attack me publicly in the hopes people will think them noble and inspired. They’re inspired all right — by the “buck”. But we wish them no bad luck. We don’t have to. It’s punishment enough just to be themselves and live with what they are.

It’s amusing how the group acts within itself. When Horner arrived in England he was supposed to be met with a big cheque so he could lecture all over the world. Of course he got no cheque.

This particular auditor has run off to every splinter group that was ever formed and when they collapse, comes back head hanging, case unchanged and fortunes in rags and ruin. He’s been doing it for 15 years. A sort of Jonah! His case doesn’t change by the way because no HGC auditor has ever been able to get him into an auditing chair! His dream is total gain without processing. For that avoids all his withholds.

Soon they’ll have one another’s throats cut or in jail and that will be that.

For a splinter group to try to start up just as Scientology is restoring all past releases and has a large number going Clear at Saint Hill is a tough break for them. We will of course have to refuse them and anyone connected with them any of the materials for Classes and Grades V, VI, VII and VIII in order to prevent their use against people by suppressives. This effectively bars the way to their personal progress as policy on them states that regardless of amnesty or amends they may never again be trained.
And the chances of such finding their own way are zero. A rather bad fate for the sake of a few quick “bucks” or pounds. For we could never trust them again with preclear’s cases.

If you meet anyone going off to this group, list them with your Ethics Officer. They will never be given any upper level materials or training.

We don’t really wish them any harm. We only hope they don’t hurt too many when they crash.

Then I suppose we’ll have to pick up the pieces.

We’ve been doing it for 15 years.

“O Man thou art a foolish beast. The way thou runnest about after gew-gaws, no wonder it took so long for somebody to find the way.”

DATA

Amprinistics — Culled from 1951 Dianetics “dichotomies” pretends to be a Senior Scientology”. In actual fact it is a low level self-audit
calculated to spin people in with end words. As a suppressive action it seeks to make a virtue out of not being audited thus barring the road. It was probably dreamed up by Horner, not Harry Thompson.

Harry Thompson — At the bottom of the “Death Lessons” press scandal was Harry Thompson.
He has several wives and many children and is sought by the police for abandonment. He has attacked HCO

HCO Exec Ltr 27.9.65 – 3 -

Secretaries.
He pretended to the press to be an “American doctor”.

He has no certificates or training. He is the subject of an Ethics Order as a Suppressive Person.

Edgar Watson — Was an early subject of Ethics. When investigated for no case gain it turned out he had
used a job at Saint Hill to embezzle money and used auditing to obtain subjects to satisfy homosexual appetites. He was quietly dismissed to save us the embarrassment of his being arrested for both crimes but was severely warned. He is a barber by profession, is poorly educated, has a permanent leg injury which does not heal. He is the subject of numerous preclear complaints about his squirrel auditing and the HCO Sec London traced all UK enturbulation to his group in

1963. He owes us a large amount of money.

Jack Horner — This ex-auditor has been a runaway to every splinter group ever formed. When they crash he comes back and begs forgiveness.
He is heavily suppressive of pcs and has used any confidential data that came his way illegally. He has been the subject of a Comm Ev for abuse of materials and when saved by an amnesty promptly committed other offenses. He is violent on the subject of being audited and refused free processing in two HGCs.

He has been psychotic on the subject of organizations and has done everything possible to tear them down. He has used auditing to turn pcs against orgs and in his connection with “Amprinistics” is merely furthering his own hate lines of auditing and organizations. In 1960 he was instrumental in ruining the life of Nibs Hubbard, with the help of Nina West by setting the boy against an organization and then getting him arrested in the Middle West. Smooth and glib, many people have been deluded into helping him. To him can be traced lies about how much private auditors should make, luring auditors from orgs and giving them loses when they don’t reap fortunes. He has deserted several women, leaving them with children and was the subject of deportation from England for violating a girl who was a ward of a court. He owes the organization money.

Forecast — The group
will grab any money in sight and skip after doing orgs as much damage as possible and in a few months will never be heard from again, following the course of all such groups.

Treatment — They are each fair game, can be sued or harassed.

Horner can be barred out of any Commonwealth Country or England as he was the
subject of a deportation order from England and his file has come alive again in the Home Secretary’s Office. Harry Thompson’s wives and victims are always looking for him to have him arrested. Watson is a set-up for arrest as a homosexual. Any meeting held by them should be torn up. The names of any persons attending should be collected and they should be labelled SP as they have left Scientology. These people are SP because they are seeking to avoid auditing and retain their withholds. Once labelled, these persons will not then be covered by amnesty and will never be admitted to further training or processing. Persons messing themselves up with Amprinistic self audit and restim should be refused any assistance. If these persons move into your area act through any agency you can to have them deported or arrested on whatever grounds. England is currently too hot for them so they may tour about. Horner’s UK deportation order, Thompson’s police record and Watson’s homosexuality make them very vulnerable to deportation or arrest.

They do not have our mailing lists but have contacted only people whose addresses appeared in last years Auditors. By holding meetings in the vicinity of each Scientology organization they hope to recruit applicants.

HCO Exec Ltr 27.9.65 – 4 -

Their influence is far less than they pretend. They seem big (like any SP) because they sent literature to our org officers in an effort to suppress them. Their public reach is very tiny. Don’t help it. Therefore this is our policy:

(1) Do not mention the name Amprinistics in public or in our magazines or issues.

(2) Harass these persons in any possible way.

(3) Label publicly “ideas which preach no-auditing as simply Suppressive Actions to deny people case gains”.

(4) Tear up any meeting held and get the names of those attending and issue SP orders on them and you’ll have lost a lot of rats.

(5) Promote like mad and get the new Foundation Course and Grades of Release in so you’ll be on firm ground if they upset your area.

They may bring temporary enturbulation to your area but beyond that have no other importance as such groups die easily and we make a habit of survival.

L. RON HUBBARD

LRH:ml.mek

Copyright (c) 1965
by L. Ron Hubbard
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Just for freaky fun, from that same HCOPL:

Here is a prime example of Hubbard's connivingly treacherous public condemnation and attack against an enemy, in this case Edgar Watson:

Edgar Watson — Was an early subject of Ethics. When investigated for no case gain it turned out he had used a job at Saint Hill to embezzle money and used auditing to obtain subjects to satisfy homosexual appetites. He was quietly dismissed to save us the embarrassment of his being arrested for both crimes but was severely warned. He is a barber by profession, but is poorly educated, has a permanent leg injury which does not heal. He is the subject of numerous pre clear complaints about his squirrel auditing and the HCO Sec London traced all UK enturbulation to his group...

It would be entirely unbelievable, had it not been broadly published, that Hubbard could conceivably be bold (and insane) enough to use the fact that Scientology did not work to prove that someone is evil and must be fair gamed ("quietly disposed of without sorrow").

Sindy

Crusader
<snipped>

But not to worry, because, despite the evidence presented by those yapping yakkers with "by-passed charge," "Ron" was actually OK with others "altering" the "tech," and wasn't a nutty megalomaniac, but was really a neat guy who gave awards and special titles to appreciative acolytes.

Oh well.:eyeroll:

What a complete psycho dog this guy was -- always surrounded by enemies trying to take advantage of him and his brilliance while all the while he pretended not to care. They were all just insignificant cock roaches under his important, gigantic shoe. Still, like today, he just had to call them out by name and smear them for the good of all. The playbook never changes. The creepy thing is that we were part of so much hate and didn't notice.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Just for freaky fun, from that same HCOPL:

Here is a prime example of Hubbard's connivingly treacherous public condemnation and attack against an enemy, in this case Edgar Watson:

It would be entirely unbelievable, had it not been broadly published, that Hubbard could conceivably be bold (and insane) enough to use the fact that Scientology did not work to prove that someone is evil and must be fair gamed ("quietly disposed of without sorrow").

Now that is a powerful statement that covers a lot of ground in the Co$. I like that.