What's new

Current Statisitcal information on SO/Scientology

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
Hi All,

I am after anyone with current information to the year 2009 who knows or has approximate accurate estimates of the following:

Org size by staff for:
GOLD
Archives
RTC
CMO Int
INCOMM

HGB by org:
ITO
WISE Int
SMI Int
ABLE Int
FB
HGB Estates
OSA Int
CMO IXU

Other LA Orgs:

ASHO
AOLA
PAC BASE Estates
CLO WUS
LA Day/fdn

Other US Orgs:
CLO EUS
Flag Land Base (Vital)
FLB Management

Other International Orgs:

AOSH UK
AOSH EU
AOSH ANZO
SH
Bridge Publications (Vital)
New Era Publications (Vital)

Any info on Flag Reps/Flag Banking Officers of SO posting in the other orgs around the globe??

STATISTICS ON:

Gross Income International weekly
Well Done Auditing Hours (WDAHs)
FLB Income

OTHER:

Any staff lists of any SO bases around the world in the last 18 months.

The names of the CO's of all Sea Org Organizations, D/Commanding Officers, Supercargos or Org Exec Secs, HASs, RTC Reps, Flag Reps, Flag Banking Officers.

The names of any CO CLO's or COs of any divisions such as SMI, ABLE, ABLE, etc.etc. at a continential level.

Size of any RPFs.

Anyone with this information, or anyone who knows how to get it, could you please email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Aaron Saxton (Tweddell)

G

Gottabrain

Deleted as off the rails.

Last edited by a moderator:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gottabrain, while you've got some good points, a new thread would have been better.

Aaron, if anyone's collecting stats, I'd also be interested in:

CGI: Corrected Gross Income (as that's what orgs run on, not GI)

BIS: Bodies in the Shop

And there's a statistic that measures prepayments on account but I don't think it's PPR or APR (pre-payments received or advance payments received). I'd be interested in not weekly stats, but the total unused prepayments on account.

Cash/Bills would be bonus.

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
Aaron,
That's a mighty big project you're asking for. I certainly hope someone can help you with it. Those stats might be the "tell tale" demise for Miscavige if they got out to those in.

G

Gottabrain

Deleted as off the rails

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think it's best to stay right on the topic that Aaron started, and not let it get derailed.

GottaBrain - you should start another thread if you want to attack Aaron for all that he is doing.

See Gotta - it is a long tradition for OSA to target certain threads for derailment. Threads just like this one.

So, don't be OSA, Gotta. Start a new and different thread if you want to derail efforts to reform the Church of Scientology.

G

Gottabrain

Gotcha and done.

Request understood

Thank you Alanzo for that good post. Big hug to Alanzo for being such an able ethics officer with a twinkle in your eye, you would have made a GREAT teacher! I'm not kidding! :clap:

Aaron, we will do what we can here. :)