Daily Routine

jennifer

Patron
Foremost on my mind was getting the stats for the day going on an upward trend requiring to avoid the lower ethical conditions if this was not achieved.
Getting started was always with TR0 so that we could confront the day & the work that was to be done.
I would designate the Public Division to get onto the street & to body route new people into the Org. We would initially set targets to be achieved for the day i.e number of new bodies routed into the Org . Number of books sold & basic courses sold.
I would see that the course supervisor was in place setting targets for the students to achieve working toward completing students so that they could move onto their next courses.
I would target the Dissemination division toward phoning or directly visiting persons who had completed courses or who had finished having auditing toward getting them to move more onto the bridge.
I would target the HCO to send out promotions to those persons on our lines toward getting them for services & to ensure that the latest technical bulletins & policies were been made available in our Org.
I would ensure that ethics was in by always observing that staff were wearing their hats according to the policies for their particular posts. I would especially pay attention to persons keeping correct time by never been late or finishing early.
My total attention was keeping the org viable requiring money coming in by getting & keeping persons on lines completing courses & their auditing.
Getting in people for auditing. Having trained auditors was very necessary for this purpose.
Ensuring that the Treasury Secretary paid bills on time & banked according to policy.
The job was a challenge & through the policies & basic techniques for keeping an Org working I learned alot about business & the training did me very well in my life
I personally never moved much on the bridge having had very little time for getting auditing or training having been too busy keeping an Org working but the experiences nevertheless did me more good than otherwise.
It was the sacrifices made by personally struggling with very little income that motivated me to move out into the business world.
It was later that I began to question the patented agenda of Scientology & other undemocratic ways of the religion that I personally did not practice when having run an Org.
I must admit I learned a great deal from Scientology & feel grateful for this but have now felt freer for the reason that I can disagree with the religion by being out of it & still continue to agree with what is workable for me about Scientology.
Obviously since Scientology feels threatened by disagreement of it & feels threatened by original ideas as this can threaten how it contains its consumer market my destiny is no longer through Scientology.

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Wow Jennifer, you sound like you were a pretty dedicated staff member and exec. How far did you get grade chart wise? Did you finish your contract, or were you ousted?

(I hope you don't mind my asking these questions..)

jennifer

Patron
Contract too long

No a billion year contract was much too long as I was a SO member. I never went much over the Bridge because I was always working getting others going in such a direction. I had a mixed bag of auditing & training that in the main I felt did me good. We tended to make many sacrifices for the purpose of Scientology & obviously for our own education & gains through the subject. I may not have felt validated for having made such sacrifices but Scientology tends toward the considered greater good for the greatest number of Scientologists than I believe having any regard for the individual through having a large turnover of staff such staff seeming to me to have been easily replaceable. I do not feel that Scientology had much loyalty to its staff but expected extreme loyalty to itself. I won't gripe about my experiences in Scientology because I learned alot through having had such experiences & had also alot of fun but maybe this is my nature. I tend not to even regret the bad experiences in my life taking the ups with the downs using my experiences for learning & always hoping to earn better. I was not thrown out of Scientology & could if I want return especially since I don't use my real name when enjoying the freedom of having disagreements with it in forums such as this. Otherwise if they did know my name I would be spending much time looking up words that would be suspected I do not understand or would be having sec checks and listing all of my overts & withholds against Scientology, its members & L Ron Hubbard & I woul;d be doing ethics conditions toward becoming accepted again or I could be seen as a criminal as is the way of Scientology. In such context I give to Scientology what belongs to it & prefer what belongs to me.

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Yea, I know the drill. I was Cl V Org Staff for 15 years. Were you SO in PAC or some other area? How did you come to join the SO?

jennifer

Patron
Reply Re SO

Sorry the reply is delayed since I have been watching the rugby world cup matches on TV in restaurants with friends requiring to have the atmosphere of other rugby supporters around.
I don't know what PAC is but I joined the SO as it was established In South Africa about 34 years ago.
I really enjoyed the SO having just come out of the flower power times when having been part of groups was the in thing & Scientology seemed so just right at such times.
In addition to the training & having been sent on missions we always had musical events & the comradeship at the time was great.
I will not reveal too much about my activities as I am still in relative good standing in Scientology having not been thrown out or declared an enemy etc.
I have recently though come to the crossroads by having ventured to have looked at the other side of the coin with regard to what was really going on inside Scientology overseas on the ships leading to the death of Ron & what initioally shocked me has come to have enlightened me especially with regard to the actual track record of the late LRH.

Last edited:

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
Hi Jennifer,
OSA read all the posts here and per policy should be cross referencing. They seem to have staff working on tracing anon posters. There are distinctive errors in your grammar that could be used to identify you. I'd suggest writing all your posts in a word processor with a spelling and grammar checker.

jennifer

Patron
Not afraid

I live in a democratic country where any threats against a person can be defended & challenged. I am innocent unless proven guilty in a proper court of law. I don't disguise my identity when writing into forums such as these because of a fear of Scientology because indeed they also suffer fear & great paranoia especially about bad publicity. I disguise my identity to defeat what may become the need of Scientology to have Scientologists whom I still can communicate with disconnect from me. I can still walk into any Scientology property, attend events etc without been labelled as a devil. I can be as covert as I wish without inviting confrontation. Anyway those Scientologists who can make it their work to spy on forums such as these would as far as I am concerned be wasting their time especially in my situation they would require to prove beyond all doubt my identity.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Anyway those Scientologists who can make it their work to spy on forums such as these would as far as I am concerned be wasting their time especially in my situation they would require to prove beyond all doubt my identity.

I'll agree with you as to their wasting their time, except in the sense of 'intel', which they naturally miscontstrue and pretty up before passing it 'uplines'. But, they're also here to sow dissention, clutter and general 'low toned' ARCX and Third Partying.

Still; not very successfully, and, it's not very important.

But, the 'Church' doesn't *care* about 'proof' for anything. They don't think they can be 'required' to present anything beyond baseless allegation and innuendo.

Whether in filing fraudulent lawsuits or, more frequently nowdays, ordering 'Disconnections', they think they can do anything they want.

After all; it's the 'Church' of 'Knowing How to Know'. 'Proof' is irrelevant.

Zinj

jennifer

Patron
LRH can reply to this

LRH stated that we elect our own causes over & above us & by doing this we can become the effect of such causes. Obviously I & most people do this electing causes that we can believe either assist or destroy us. To the extent that we can elect whatever cause over & above us as being too great we will in effect succumb to such. David never defeated Goliath by having stayed afraid of the giant. He became inventive & brought the giant down. If Scientology can appear as a giant bent on destroying whom disagrees with it then it has been elected as such a cause. I personally do not believe that Scientology is such an overwhelming cause.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
LRH stated that we elect our own causes over & above us & by doing this we can become the effect of such causes. Obviously I & most people do this electing causes that we can believe either assist or destroy us. To the extent that we can elect whatever cause over & above us as being too great we will in effect succumb to such. David never defeated Goliath by having stayed afraid of the giant. He became inventive & brought the giant down. If Scientology can appear as a giant bent on destroying whom disagrees with it then it has been elected as such a cause. I personally do not believe that Scientology is such an overwhelming cause.

Jennifer, welcome to the board. The two faces of Ego are hero and victim, both overly self-important. I too do not assign any such cause to CofS.