What's new

DamOTclese signing up if I'm welcome :)

DamOTclese

Greetings, ESK people! Hopefully I will be allowed to partiucipate from time to time despite not having ever been a customer of Scientology. I've been in the effort to dismantle or reform the Scientology Corporation since around 1993, getting seriously involved in researching Scientology's history and contemporary activities in 1995 when Scientology attempted to remove the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup from the Internet.

My history has included tracking down and stopping Scientology crimes from being committed, something you might have heard was called "Sporgery." But I've picketed and protested with Mr. Keith Henson and many other human rights activists in the past.

I was also there when Brian Keith Justice was released from prison in a Los Angeles court room where Mr. Graham Berry Esc. looked on and crime boss Eliot Abelson (Gambino Mafia and now Scientology ringleader) was also present.

In a few months I would like to participate in these forums, if I am permitted. For now, I've got other things to do but hopefully I'll be welcome.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Greetings, ESK people! Hopefully I will be allowed to partiucipate from time to time despite not having ever been a customer of Scientology. I've been in the effort to dismantle or reform the Scientology Corporation since around 1993, getting seriously involved in researching Scientology's history and contemporary activities in 1995 when Scientology attempted to remove the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup from the Internet.

My history has included tracking down and stopping Scientology crimes from being committed, something you might have heard was called "Sporgery." But I've picketed and protested with Mr. Keith Henson and many other human rights activists in the past.

I was also there when Brian Keith Justice was released from prison in a Los Angeles court room where Mr. Graham Berry Esc. looked on and crime boss Eliot Abelson (Gambino Mafia and now Scientology ringleader) was also present.

In a few months I would like to participate in these forums, if I am permitted. For now, I've got other things to do but hopefully I'll be welcome.

Hi there and welcome to ESMB.

I just want to make sure you aren't confusing us with the good folks over on ESK (Ex Scientology Kids) www.exscientologykids.com

ESK is the baby of Kenda Wiseman, Jenna Miscavige and Astra Woodcraft. ESMB is my baby.

We all have incredibly cute children :)

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome DOC.

Whatcha mean crimeboss to scilon ring leader? I was in scientology so therefore I missed most of the actual truth.:nervous:

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Welcome DOC.

Tell us more about what you know about the cult. All input is welcome. :thumbsup:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm assuming that damotclese is Dave Rice; one of the notorious Rice Boys (he gets to share a RFW page with his brother Fred,) long time critic, all-round interesting and loveable character and confused political spirit.

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'm assuming that damotclese is Dave Rice; one of the notorious Rice Boys (he gets to share a RFW page with his brother Fred,) long time critic, all-round interesting and loveable character and confused political spirit.

Zinj

Posting style so very different, though. Wonder if he or she is actually another individual.