What's new

Daniel James Austin - Clearwater - Missing and then found dead in the water.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Daniel James Austin - a Clearwater Scientologist - was found dead December 2015.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/body-found-offshore-in-clearwater/2255985

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...zpegsGt6w&sig2=UO9iszGx2-D-DiYSYSeEHw&cad=rja

Why We Protest:

Jeff Jacobsen

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/12/01/body-found-off-sand-key/76606538/

"Clearwater Police Department identified the man as Daniel James Austin, 60. Austin was reported missing by a family member on Monday after he did not show up for work. His belongings were later discovered at Clearwater Beach."

There's a Daniel Austin in the completions lists. Also reports of a Scientologist named Daniel Austin who was set to go to trial for soliciting minors for sex.
I wonder if he left a note.

There is quite a lot of data about his alleged affinity to have or want to have sexual relations with minors?

Alleged Peodophile Sex Offender Daniel J Austin?

[h=3]Quentinanon Member[/h]

I believe this guy is the scienopredator:
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=11866.55;wap2

He was likely coached to commit suicide or in scienospeak, "end cycle". In a criminal trial, his scientology connections and activities would go on the public record which would bring down OSA PR stats, so this suicide was OSA instigated. I wonder if this guy had some information about the cult they did not want to get out, because they did not expel him like they do many other people they simply don't like. Some possibilities; the cult knew about his pedophile activities and covered those up on the belief that Austin could be "handled with auditing and ethics", Austin knew of other pedophile scientologists who are being protected by the cult.

I believe he has a daughter that is on Staff in New York. I met her there a few years ago. Adrian Austin.

"I am 18 years old, I live in Clearwater and I have been a Scientologist
all my life. I got on the first bus I could to go to New York and
volunteer. I and the other volunteers I worked with were doing anything
we could to help the firefighters and Police Department. We would feed
them all their meals, supply them with snacks and drinks and clothing. We
were also in the bucket lines for hours at a time.

"All of the agencies on the site, including the Fire Department of New
York, the New York Police Department, FBI, CIA, Army, Navy, the Marines
and the National Guard, were all so grateful to us. There were people on
their knees thanking us, giving us their jackets off their backs in
appreciation. Anyone who has a bad opinion about Scientology or
Scientologists and has gone out of their way to publicly express it at a
time like this reminds me of who we are dealing with in their actions
toward America. - Adrian Austin, Clearwater

She was a nice kid. I tried to reach her a few months ago and the New York Org acted like they never heard from her.

Anyone know Dan Austin and what happened to him? Was he in or out?

What happened to his daughter, Adrian? What about his wife? Any other kids?

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Daniel James Austin - Clearwater - Missing and then found dead in the wat4er.

Daniel James Austin - a Clearwater Scientologist - and an alleged pedophile having some run ins with the law - perhaps was ordered to "end cycle" - he was found dead December 2015.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/body-found-offshore-in-clearwater/2255985

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...zpegsGt6w&sig2=UO9iszGx2-D-DiYSYSeEHw&cad=rja

Damn - the Scientology deaths are always surrounded by DRAMA - lots of DRAMA!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...QjszsZRzg&sig2=leKPk7AeMBI408vytMV8kQ&cad=rja

So much for the HELP Dan got from Scientology!

Quote from: skydog on May 24, 2013, 08:05 ---The most interesting thing are the indictments. It appears the one eyed snake in Dan's pants was salivating over not one, but two underage girls. The first was Tiff, a fourteen years old; and next Megan, an eleven year old. In these type of sting operations, there is no way that Austin would not have known the ages of the children he was going to meet. It is a sick man that does this.

The most disturbing revelation was his conversations with another adult male (undercover cop) asking him to procure the minors and discussing the vile and disgusting things he planned on doing to the children. In my mind this elevates the seriousness of the offenses (not legally) because it suggests that elements of restraint and coercion that is absent in most cases. The good news for Dan is that he cannot be charged with conspiracy because the other male involved had the intent to catch a criminal, not commit a crime.

--- End quote ---

It is extremely disturbing that he was making plans to meet these two "girls" (or so he thought) with an adult male. I mean, the thought of an adult who has two underage girls who he would offer for sexual liaisons is bad enough, but what it says about the person (Dan Austin) who knowingly would proceed with this didn't care that the girls might be in a "sex slave" type of situation. Did he not ever think this might be a setup? I mean, c'mon, how many news stories have we heard about these stings and the way they're done? Is Dan Austin an idiot? (rhetorical question)

Dan Austin sat in jail almost a month, from August 31, 2012 to September 26, 2012, with a public defender as his attorney. Matthew Hines made his entry right before the order to set bond was issued.

Case continued off the March 18, 2013 calendar until further order of the Court.

Quentinanon

I believe this guy is the scienopredator:

He was likely coached to commit suicide or in scienospeak, "end cycle". In a criminal trial, his scientology connections and activities would go on the public record which would bring down OSA PR stats, so this suicide was OSA instigated. I wonder if this guy had some information about the cult they did not want to get out, because they did not expel him like they do many other people they simply don't like. Some possibilities; the cult knew about his pedophile activities and covered those up on the belief that Austin could be "handled with auditing and ethics", Austin knew of other pedophile scientologists who are being protected by the cult.

I believe he has a daughter that is on Staff in New York. I met her there a few years ago. Adrian Austin. She was a nice kid. I tried to reach her a few months ago and the New York Org acted like they never heard from her.

Anyone know Dan Austin and what happened to him? Was he in or out?

What happened to his daughter, Adrian? What about his wife? Any other kids?

I Know Dan Austin very well. When I knew him he had no predilection towards pedophilia and I could not imagine him committing suicide. He had his issues, for sure, but the two aforementioned tendencies were not part of his skeletons. I believe he was still in, or Pro Scientology but of course with a big legal case pending, the Church of Scientology was not going to be very anxious to have him as a part of their ranks. Maybe he just gave up and couldn't take it anymore. It's hard to imagine that but maybe that is what happened.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Those of us who were "in" for a while had encountered "crush reg" cycles, and "crush recruiting" cycles, where multiple people gang up on you to convince you to do what they want.

Now imagine a "crush die" cycle. Several OSA people coming down on you about what a piece of shit you are, how you are going to damage the Church and thus the future of all mankind, and that your only way out, the only way to Save Your Eternity, is to "end cycle".

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I Know Dan Austin very well. When I knew him he had no predilection towards pedophilia and I could not imagine him committing suicide. He had his issues, for sure, but the two aforementioned tendencies were not part of his skeletons. I believe he was still in, or Pro Scientology but of course with a big legal case pending, the Church of Scientology was not going to be very anxious to have him as a part of their ranks. Maybe he just gave up and couldn't take it anymore. It's hard to imagine that but maybe that is what happened.

Thanks for the message.

Do you know if he has a daughter named Adrian Austin. She was in New York but she shut her FB page down.

So sad!

My bet - he "nattered" :whistling:about Scientology and OSA set him up!

The "Whispering Campaign" goes into full force when you NATTER about the crimes you witness.

I have heard about others who were "labeled" pedophiles...that is a common one the mORGues use to "discredit" critics who have "gone Clear" out of Scientology, know the truth and won't come back.

Yes, that is his daughter. I know her mother. Dan is a well known SCN. I am surprised there are not more replies on this board. RIP Dan.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, that is his daughter. I know her mother. Dan is a well known SCN. I am surprised there are not more replies on this board. RIP Dan.

I would love to know more about Dan Austin. How did he get so sucked into Scientology?

Do you think this is the "whispering campaign" tech - where DSA and OSA spread gossip to discredit someone they deem as a threat...the pedophile stuff?

Is Adrian Austin still on Staff in New York still or did she go back to Clearwater?

I wonder if she BLEW...but doubtful. Her kool aid stains on her mouth were permanent.
She was a cute kid but got very arrogant after she worked at Applied Scholastics with Keri Lee and Craig Burton. The Lisa McPherson Trust source informs us that Keri Lee and Craig Burton were involved in the Lisa McPherson murder/ cover up. They both worked with Lisa McPherson. They were off loaded to work at Applied Scholastic's to get them away from the investigation. That is what was going around at that time. I heard they all got very arrogant.

Where is her mother?

Is her mom a Clam?

Any other siblings?