ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Danish neuroscientist Penkowa, ,reappears as Scientology speaker

Discussion in 'Europe' started by AnonKat, Oct 15, 2013.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Danish neuroscientist Penkowa, found guilty of misconduct, reappears as Scientology group headliner

http://retractionwatch.wordpress.co...uct-reappears-as-scientology-group-headliner/

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology speaker was found “scientifically dishonest” and “grossly negligent”

Doubtful News: Scientology speaker was found “scientifically dishonest” and “grossly negligent”
    http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/10/sci...ientifically-dishonest-and-grossly-negligent/

3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Article translated from Danish to English.

Penkowa surprise: the opening speaker at Scientology exhibition
    http://videnskab.dk/kultur-samfund/penkowa-overrasker-abningstaler-ved-scientology-udstilling

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Could SHE be Tommy Davis's replacement? :roflmao:

5. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

No, because she will have to replace Tommy Cruise..... who is an Co$-"expert of the mind"..... TC:"hahahahaha....." :coolwink:

6. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    :duh:

7. SchwimmelPuckel

8. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

The last name tells me the family's Polish. Born in Denmark, or immigrant?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  9. SchwimmelPuckel

^^^ Immigrant.. I think.. But Milena Penkowa has lived here in DK since she was a baby.. I think..

Looks like she found her true friends.. Scientologists with the ability to tell damned lies with utter conviction.. In fact, I'm suspecting she did learn that in the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology?

:wiggle:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  10. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Ah. I was wondering if the Co$ is stronger in Poland and imported her to bolster their presence in Denmark.

11. SchwimmelPuckel

^^^ No, I don't get that impression of her. That she was and is a scientologist.. This is the first we've ever heard about a possible connection with her and Scientology. The science research scandal she was the center of here was quite spectacular, involving Authorities and the intire danish press corps groping for every possible detail of her life. They didn't find any link to Scientology.. None was mentioned anyway..

So I'm pleasantly joking when I'm suspecting her of being a Scientologist.. But the idea seems plausible to me, seeing how both Scientology and Milena Penkowa can tell outrageous damned lies with utter conviction.

Maybe she's a scientologist now? - I can just hear a scientology registrar in my mind: 'Milena, Those research results you postulated! - You postulated them! They were true BECAUSE you postulated them! - When they turned out to be damned lies and untrue.. That was because of a Supressive Person close to you, who COUNTER POSTULATED them to be damned lies! - Here.., Lemme' give you a tech estimate!"

:yes: