What's new

Darius Wilhere now out of the Sea Org & remarried....

lkwdblds

Crusader
I've also been told Sandy is still alive & working at PAC. As for her abusive nature, that goes with the territory when working in a highly stressful environment where people are constantly being pushed to the limit.

The COB blows up at his directors, the directors, in turn, blow up on their managers, and because the managers are being yelled at, they turn on their subordinates. It's called human nature.

I've dealt with Nazi types in the church and in corporate life. Mike Rinder could be quite the "Nazi" when his blood boiled as OSA Director.

It is reported that she is heartbroken at being disconnected from loved ones and had terminal MS at PAC in 2009 or 2010. She has to be pushing 70 in age. How could she still be "working" or holding a post at PAC. The S.O. discourages standard medical treatment and certainly is not going to pour a lot of effort into auditing her to try and cure her illness - S.O. policy discouraging auditing being given to those with terminal illness.

Just think about, why would she still be at PAC, why would they allow a 70 year old staff member to take up space and eat their food if she had MS and was terminally ill? They would probably place her in semi isolation and order her to die as was done with Sally Chaleff in the late 70's, not to mention Yvonne Jentzsch.

I prefer to accept the report that she died in late 2010 or early 2011. A couple of people on this thread have now stated that they read the same article I read so it is not just a figment of my imagination.

In the common everyday world, being yelled by one's boss prompts one to yell at one's juniors for no reason. While many rationalize this type of behavior and engage in it themselves and think it is "normal", there are those of us who aspire to a more elevated response.

I, for one, try very hard not to succumb to stressful situations and take out my frustration on my subordinates or colleagues. I'm sure that many people on ESMB
feel the same. Sure, sometimes the stress gets to us and we snap and lash out at others around us who have nothing to do with the matter BUT many times we are able to uphold our dignity and aplomb and keep from lashing out at the wrong targets.

Maybe Sandy's seniors were especially cruel to her and she was under too much stress, holding down the post of doing Evals for 6 separate Orgs. Maybe for some, this gave her license to degrade her juniors but I'm not going to go into agreement with this. She dished it out to others and as her career proceeded she created both friends and enemies. When others "dished it out to her, no one need make excuses for her.

I don't particularly enjoy hearing about a Mother forced into disconnection from her Son nor do I enjoy seeing an able person, end up waiting table for her ex husband and some of her former colleagues. Even stronger, I don't enjoy seeing a women approaching 70 contract Multiple Sclerosis and being told that her disease is terminal. I wouldn't wish any of these things on her and would be happy to hear that she is alive, was cured from her MS and reconnected to her Son.
Lakey

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
I, for one, try very hard not to succumb to stressful situations and take out my frustration on my subordinates or colleagues. I'm sure that many people on ESMB feel the same. Sure, sometimes the stress gets to us and we snap and lash out at others around us who have nothing to do with the matter BUT many times we are able to uphold our dignity and aplomb and keep from lashing out at the wrong targets.

Lakey

Scientology turned me into a ass hole. I sometimes belittle people with whom I am frustrated. That dick still wears my clothes sometimes.

I remember Sandy at FCDC. Greg was my first auditor. "Tomorrow ever knows"

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Marc Headley's book, Blown For Good"...

Darius was declared and offloaded from Gold. His wife, Becky, was made to divorce him and he was never to see his mom or dad again. Sandy was in great disagreement with this and protested. A few months later, Sandy got MS and was sent down to PAC.

If she is still around, that is where she is, PAC. She is miserable that she has lost all relatives and loved ones and she herself now has a terminal illness.

Greg is still in CMO INT and married to Sue Gentry. Darius was sent to some middle of nowhere U.S. town and given $500 to start a new life. He struggled out there for awhile and eventually petitioned to be able to be undeclared and get back into the S.O. Here is where the story gets brutal.

Darius is allowed to come back into the S.O., but in LATAM/Mexico. Darius speaks no spanish and why they picked this location is most bizarre. Darius packs up his stuff and takes a bus to Mexico.

Not too long after he arrives in Mexico, the car he is riding in is struck by a another car in a high speed street race and Darius is thrown from the vehicle and killed in the accident!!!!! But, as fate would have it, after 12 minutes in the afterlife, he is revived, lives and gets to spend the next year laying around recovering from a broken back, neck, ribs, limbs and various cuts an bruises.

He is still in constant pain to this day and the best part is that he is selling off his belongings to raise money for his hospital bills as the Church is NOT paying for these."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darius is now out of the Sea Org and living with his Mexican wife, Rosa Elisa Diaz, and gorgeous daughter, Alexandra, in Los Angeles.

On his Facebook page, he credits his mother & wife for his health & happiness.... no mention of his father, Greg, DM's boot-licking lieutenant.

148224_117648491634226_1392172_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/darius.stevenswilhere

https://www.facebook.com/rosaelisa.diaz

I last saw Darius when he was a toddler at the FLB. He was a beautiful, mirthful and vibrant child.

I interacted with Sandy and Greg as fellow Crew and, regarding whom, I’ve commented previously on ESMB. I saw Sandy interact with her child…with love in her eyes, and care and kindness in her voice and demeanor. I saw Greg interact with his son with love in his eyes, and pride and “fatherliness” in his voice and gestures.

It does my heart good to see that Darius has grown into such a fine looking young man, that he has such a lovely child and, from what I “glean’ from the pic in the OP, he’s got the “look” and the “posture” of “Fatherhood”.

May the hopes and dreams that Sandy and Greg long, long ago surely had for their Child Manifest…May Darius and his Children be the solid spokes of the Circle, Unbroken. :clap:

Thanks a bunch, Smurf.:thumbsup:

Peace.:yes:

Face :)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It is reported that she is heartbroken at being disconnected from loved ones and had terminal MS at PAC in 2009 or 2010. She has to be pushing 70 in age. How could she still be "working" or holding a post at PAC. The S.O. discourages standard medical treatment and certainly is not going to pour a lot of effort into auditing her to try and cure her illness - S.O. policy discouraging auditing being given to those with terminal illness.

Just think about, why would she still be at PAC, why would they allow a 70 year old staff member to take up space and eat their food if she had MS and was terminally ill?

First, I've confirmed Sandy is still alive and working at PAC. She & Greg are the same age - 63.

Second, there are handicapped & elderly Sea Org staff working at PAC & the HGB on limited schedules. We've seen them during protests & have videotaped them on several occasions.

The cult got slammed with some really bad PR years ago for their offloading of the elderly from the base. Because of the general disregard that some have towards the elderly & affirmed in the U.S., laws have been passed protecting the elderly from indignation & abuse.

The State of California has such a law, and I seriously doubt, the cult wants to be on the defense end of criminal charges levied by the Attorney General for elder abuse.

Petey C

...She has to be pushing 70 in age. How could she still be "working" or holding a post at PAC. The S.O. discourages standard medical treatment and certainly is not going to pour a lot of effort into auditing her to try and cure her illness - S.O. policy discouraging auditing being given to those with terminal illness.

Just think about, why would she still be at PAC, why would they allow a 70 year old staff member to take up space and eat their food if she had MS and was terminally ill?

As Smurf reported, she's not exactly pushing 70 -- 63 is the new 43! And while MS is incurable, if you are on the right meds and taking care of yourself, you can live a happy and productive life. (Though I accept that your chances of getting the right meds and looking after yourself are slimmer in the SO than elsewhere.) I have a couple of women friends in their 50s and 60s who have had MS for ages and still work -- one is an instrument maker and the other is a high-powered marketing executive.

Given that you forgave her and moved on with your life once you thought she was dead, you might want to forgive her and move on with your life now that she has a terminal illness. Just sayin'.

lkwdblds

Crusader
As Smurf reported, she's not exactly pushing 70 -- 63 is the new 43! And while MS is incurable, if you are on the right meds and taking care of yourself, you can live a happy and productive life. (Though I accept that your chances of getting the right meds and looking after yourself are slimmer in the SO than elsewhere.) I have a couple of women friends in their 50s and 60s who have had MS for ages and still work -- one is an instrument maker and the other is a high-powered marketing executive.

Given that you forgave her and moved on with your life once you thought she was dead, you might want to forgive her and move on with your life now that she has a terminal illness. Just sayin'.

You make a couple of good points. I was 33 when I was her junior at Flag. I never knew her age but she looked to be around 27. If she is now 63 then she was only 24 back then.

I think the chances of her getting the right meds at PAC are less than slim, they are virtually nil. Same for taking care of herself. First, she was emotionally distraught from being disconnected from her loved ones and then the S.O. is famous or more accurately, infamous, for keeping their workers under enormous stress while denying them proper food and sleep. Not only that but having MS, she would also be considered PTS and not be eligible for any but the most menial jobs until her PTSness is handled.

C of S, especially at PAC and upper level bases are still hung up on the mantra that all illness is a result of PTSness and needs to be addressed through auditing. No matter how many deaths occur as a result of this belief, they are not capable of changing their tune. I really don't know why this policy is enforced so hard. Hubbard's official writings on the subject state very clearly that if a person has a physical illness, they MUST see a doctor first for treatment before being allowed to receive auditing. Probably Hubbard did not really believe in that policy but just wrote it for PR reasons. The policy exists but is seldom practiced - seems like that is a violation of KSW but for decades that policy has not been followed. Maybe someone else can shed a little more light on this area.

If a person quits a well paying job to join the S.O., as I did, and comes to Flag, bright eyed and bushy-tailed, wanting to give his all to help his group and is absolutely trashed and degraded by his senior and cast aside like a piece of garbage, what is he supposed to do? To just completely ignore it and move on as if nothing happened is inappropriate.

All kinds of excuses are made for the perpetrator, being under enormous stress and pressure from her Seniors, etc. but little slack is cut or support given to the victim of this person's actions. A big injustice took place and yet no one is ever called to account. Just sayin!

I forgave her when I thought she was dead. Now that there is a chance that she is still alive, of course I am not going to unforgive her! Forgiveness is forever, it is not something which is undone if circumstances change. As I said above, if she is alive I want her to get her health back and re-establish contact with her loved ones and enjoy and be productive for the duration of her life.
Lakey

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
You make a couple of good points. I was 33 when I was her junior at Flag. I never knew her age but she looked to be around 27. If she is now 63 then she was only 24 back then.

I think the chances of her getting the right meds at PAC are less than slim, they are virtually nil. Same for taking care of herself. First, she was emotionally distraught from being disconnected from her loved ones and then the S.O. is famous or more accurately, infamous, for keeping their workers under enormous stress while denying them proper food and sleep. Not only that but having MS, she would also be considered PTS and not be eligible for any but the most menial jobs until her PTSness is handled.

C of S, especially at PAC and upper level bases are still hung up on the mantra that all illness is a result of PTSness and needs to be addressed through auditing. No matter how many deaths occur as a result of this belief, they are not capable of changing their tune. I really don't know why this policy is enforced so hard. Hubbard's official writings on the subject state very clearly that if a person has a physical illness, they MUST see a doctor first for treatment before being allowed to receive auditing. Probably Hubbard did not really believe in that policy but just wrote it for PR reasons. The policy exists but is seldom practiced - seems like that is a violation of KSW but for decades that policy has not been followed. Maybe someone else can shed a little more light on this area.

If a person quits a well paying job to join the S.O., as I did, and comes to Flag, bright eyed and bushy-tailed, wanting to give his all to help his group and is absolutely trashed and degraded by his senior and cast aside like a piece of garbage, what is he supposed to do? To just completely ignore it and move on as if nothing happened is inappropriate.

All kinds of excuses are made for the perpetrator, being under enormous stress and pressure from her Seniors, etc. but little slack is cut or support given to the victim of this person's actions. A big injustice took place and yet no one is ever called to account. Just sayin!

I forgave her when I thought she was dead. Now that there is a chance that she is still alive, of course I am not going to unforgive her! Forgiveness is forever, it is not something which is undone if circumstances change. As I said above, if she is alive I want her to get her health back and re-establish contact with her loved ones and enjoy and be productive for the duration of her life.
Lakey

One might to look at the bigger picture than one individual in a somewhat large-ish organization.

There have been pages and pages of firsthand accounts of the insanity created by a madman - LRH - and pushed off on others who were willing or fooled into following his lead.

If my memory serves me somewhat right one of the mantras of " how to get a product " was to " DEMAND IT ! "

No doubt those closest to the living lightening got hit the hardest....and they turned and hit the next in line ( per policy ) the way they themselves were hit. This IS scientology.

In the military there is the expression " shit flows downhill ". The SO was no different. Nothing special. Shit flowed downhill. Welcome to the SO.

So, perhaps being mad at the First Sargent ( or even the buck sarge ) is a bit of mis-directed anger when it is was really the old man barking the orders to his chain of command that eventually came down to the coporals unfiltered in its fury.

Did I not know people who were harsh ? Of course I did ( and do ! ) Some people seemed to relish being harsher than they had to be. But, what I find interesting is some people readily offer up how old LRH wasn't all bad and deserves credit for the "good" he did.... yet in the next breath can point out how throughly awful others were. is that funny or what ?

I find LRH hard to " forgive ".

John P.

Patron
Sadly, it looks like Darius is still under OSA's thumb...

His employer is Zero 2 Infinity Media (doesn't have a business license).

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/zero2infinitymedia.com

Registrant:

Darius Wilhere
6331 Hollywood Blvd ----------------- HGB (Scientology admin)
Los Angeles, California 90028

Note that the date he left of the cult is not stated in the original post. The domain name registration was in October 2010, when he may well still have been "in." While you are officially supposed to update your domain name registration address if you move, he may well not have. The domain registration expires in a few months; we will see if the address is updated.

So it is entirely possible that the current domain name address proves nothing one way or the other about any continuing ties Darius Wilhere might have to the cult.

I knew Greg Wilhere rather well at FCDC. He was a very decent guy. Very decent.

I knew Sandy Wilhere later when she came to FCDC. I liked her alot too.

What is so strange is what Scientology does to a person.

Now I can't imagine how the Greg Wilhere I knew can look at himself in the morror.

And Sandy is a tragic figure and her story is probably a common occurence among lifetime Sea Org members and true believers in Hubbard.

Why does this insanity continue?

The Anabaptist Jacques

thanks taj. i'm confident my erstwhile brotherinlaw is a decent chap.

but he sure as hell screwed me pretty bad.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Note that the date he left of the cult is not stated in the original post. The domain name registration was in October 2010, when he may well still have been "in." While you are officially supposed to update your domain name registration address if you move, he may well not have. The domain registration expires in a few months; we will see if the address is updated.

So it is entirely possible that the current domain name address proves nothing one way or the other about any continuing ties Darius Wilhere might have to the cult.

I don't have information on that, however, since starting this thread, Darius has set his "Friends" setting on Facebook to private.

I recall a couple of his Facebook friends being Alexander Jentzsch (Heber & Karen's son) and Alex Fowler (the OT-7 murderer's son).

lkwdblds

Crusader
One might to look at the bigger picture than one individual in a somewhat large-ish organization.

There have been pages and pages of firsthand accounts of the insanity created by a madman - LRH - and pushed off on others who were willing or fooled into following his lead.

If my memory serves me somewhat right one of the mantras of " how to get a product " was to " DEMAND IT ! "

No doubt those closest to the living lightening got hit the hardest....and they turned and hit the next in line ( per policy ) the way they themselves were hit. This IS scientology.

In the military there is the expression " shit flows downhill ". The SO was no different. Nothing special. Shit flowed downhill. Welcome to the SO.

So, perhaps being mad at the First Sargent ( or even the buck sarge ) is a bit of mis-directed anger when it is was really the old man barking the orders to his chain of command that eventually came down to the coporals unfiltered in its fury.

Did I not know people who were harsh ? Of course I did ( and do ! ) Some people seemed to relish being harsher than they had to be. But, what I find interesting is some people readily offer up how old LRH wasn't all bad and deserves credit for the "good" he did.... yet in the next breath can point out how throughly awful others were. is that funny or what ?

I find LRH hard to " forgive ".

Some posts discuss the big picture and others discuss smaller issues within the big picture. The OP of this post was mainly to do with Sandy Wilhere and her family so I felt it appropriate to mention my own personal experiences with Sandy.

The big picture regarding LRH and the Sea Org which you seem to be emphasizing has been discussed here extensively for 5 years. There is nothing wrong with that and you make some good points in your post but I felt it more relevant for this particular thread to limit my comments to my own personal experiences dealing with Sandy. By the way, your statement that shit flows downhill is very descriptive but my post was written from the viewpoint of 1973 when I believed the Sea Org was special, very special. Actually, it is special but not because its better than other organization but because its is far worse!
Peace...Lakey

Petey C

You're right, of course. And if I'm honest, I'd have to say I was both perp and victim myself.

Good on you, Lakey. You have a good heart.

I sometimes have trouble with forgiveness. After a decade or two I can forgive almost anything, at least when I run out of steam (aka righteous outraged indignation). However, there are still a couple of people from more recent times I still find hard to forgive, although in more rational moments I can see that sometimes I did unforgiveable things to them too. I guess I'm just not quite ready yet. Maybe when I hit my 70s.