What's new

Darth Xander Protests Clearwater, Florida.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally posted by Synthia
The story Xander tells in this clip makes me so mad. Can anyone else think of any other reason for sending his grandmother flowers, other than a veiled threat? Meaning, "we know your grandmother's name, where she lives, and various other things so watch your back"?

None that I can think of.It's a fact that Scientologists do the creepiest things to try and make people back off from showing how insidious they really are.

Xander's done a fantastic job with his recent footage.Long may he continue.

Children, GrandMothers, they know no shame.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Re: Beyond Pissed

The story Xander tells in this clip makes me so mad. Can anyone else think of any other reason for sending his grandmother flowers, other than a veiled threat? Meaning, "we know your grandmother's name, where she lives, and various other things so watch your back"?

Xander is a Chicago Anon. Great guy as are all the Chicago Anons.

The person from Chicago, who he is referring to, is Domenic Cusano, the Chicago Org's Ethics Officer and husband of the DSA.

I knew Domenic was pretty well entrenched, of course, but now he has gone insane. I called Domenic and the CLO (asking for the CO OSA) today, about this, because I was so livid. I didn't get through to either but I am determined.

I find this despicable.

Just caught up with this - creepy is the word, plus evil, manipulative, disgusting. :grouch:

G

Gottabrain

Xander, this is absolutely abhorrent. Makes me ANGRY!!! :angry:

I'm real sorry to hear that happened.

If you report it to the police as harassment, perhaps that flower shop might provide the name and details of the person who sent the flowers.

Just a thought.

anon612

Patron with Honors
Is there anyone on this message board that lives in Clearwater?

Yes, what do you need?

You missed the part where he was going on asking Xander if he was in his grandmother's will.

If you report it to the police as harassment, perhaps that flower shop might provide the name and details of the person who sent the flowers.

From what he said about what he found out, we think the flowers may have actually been hand delivered by a scientologist. In that case, they could just as easily be a bouquet of el cheapo $10 flowers from the supermarket.

Lone Star

Crusader
Although this is a protest video, I'm putting it in Scientology related. Darth and his friends have made some superb videos of the buses at Flag. This one holds a special interest for me, as there are young children getting on and off these buses. These are Sea Org children. Watch carefully from about 4.0 in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzr2PQnyFAA&feature=related

Wieber on OCMB kindly did some stills for me:

http://www.theapolloseries.blogspot.com/2012/03/children-in-sea-org-clearwater-florida.html

Look at these kids faces, I think it says it all.

I happened to watch this video with "The End" by the Doors playing in the background. It complemented the eeriness...Especially the line in the song, "and all the children are insane..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4&feature=related

anon612

Patron with Honors
Bastards.

They've been pretty overtly threatening down here lately, actually. The same day, some OSA handlers commented on a toolbox on one of the protesters' vehicles, along the lines of "it's a shame how often they get broken into." And of course there was the C&D from a scilon-hired lawyer AMA got (just after the bullshit arrest they got on her was thrown out) that read "As you know from personal experience, even a temporary incarceration is unpleasant" (paraphrasing from memory).

Of course, I once had a DSA tell me he knew where I lived and he was going to show up on my doorstep, so I guess that isn't that new after all.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
They've been pretty overtly threatening down here lately, actually. The same day, some OSA handlers commented on a toolbox on one of the protesters' vehicles, along the lines of "it's a shame how often they get broken into." And of course there was the C&D from a scilon-hired lawyer AMA got (just after the bullshit arrest they got on her was thrown out) that read "As you know from personal experience, even a temporary incarceration is unpleasant" (paraphrasing from memory).

Of course, I once had a DSA tell me he knew where I lived and he was going to show up on my doorstep, so I guess that isn't that new after all.

That sort of behavior shows desparation, also, there is that old saying about the flak being the heaviest when you are over the target. Continual pressure brought to bear will cause their demise. True enough, Flag is perhaps their main stronghold. There is AOLA/ASHO, the advanced orgs on other continents, The Asbestoswinds, and the base in Hemet ... but the Asbestoswinds is limited in size, Hemet is not for Scientology public with the exception of some celebs, and the advanced orgs are also not as important as Flag, so Flag is pretty much it as far as their strongholds. The missions and orgs are pretty much emptied out, there isn't much in the way of higher level training completions coming out of ASHO and other advanced training orgs these days, again pretty much leaving Flag/Clamwater as it. And Flag has gone cannibalistic with extreme redging/offering the lower grades/lower level training on down to objectives. People now get book and bottle torture at Flag. Bottom line ... even if there are still public Scientologists going to Flag, there is an attrition rate.

At some point, the continued attrition will take its toll on even the sea ogres at the bottom of the pyramid ... that is, those who wait tables and change bed sheets. I assume that even now there are all manner of "acceptable truths" being told to the sea ogres at Flag as to why there aren't that many public Scientologists on lines there ... and that number will continue to dwindle. As this continues, a critical point will be reached ... if that point has not happened already ... when the decline will dramatically accelerate. When that happens, even the most dedicated sea ogres and/or the most gullablle will wake up and start looking for the exits, and the final phase of the dismantling of the Cof$ will happen. At that point, those attempting to hang on will get even more desparate, which will be reflected in their behavior towards protestors outside of Flag. Bottom line, all that has to happen is for the pressure to be kept up.

Pete