What's new

Data needed on Arte Maren & Harvey Schmiedeke

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Boldgirl,

It is not my intention to hurt the companies or the individual Scientologist. But some things can not be avoided. The income stream from WISE is quite large. If there is a way to stop that, i will not hesitate.
I agree such information to customers should be worded well. Better then i can.

There are a number of WISE companies that are literally full of Scientologists. They should know by now that their mothership is falling apart. Unless they are living under a rock. If they are still attached, which can be easily verified by looking at their website, they need to know that a connection to WISE is not good for their income.

May I suggest first writing to the owners of the WISE companies enlightening them on where their money is going....and that they should be aware that efforts will be made to let their customers know about this if they continue to feed the cult. Also give info about what the cult is about and all the crimes etc etc To me that is fair to someone who really is just on wise courses but are not scientologists...there are many like that. You have to give the clueless ones the benefit of the doubt first --- . A lot of people's jobs and livelihood are at stake.

now...if they ignore you or you know factually that it is a big scn run company well I can see that being a good target to tell their customers.

That's my opinion , but it also hits home with me ---and unless you own a business and your entire family depends on it you would not necessarily understand.

EastAnon

Patron with Honors
May I suggest first writing to the owners of the WISE companies enlightening them on where their money is going....and that they should be aware that efforts will be made to let their customers know about this if they continue to feed the cult. Also give info about what the cult is about and all the crimes etc etc To me that is fair to someone who really is just on wise courses but are not scientologists...there are many like that. You have to give the clueless ones the benefit of the doubt first --- . A lot of people's jobs and livelihood are at stake.

now...if they ignore you or you know factually that it is a big scn run company well I can see that being a good target to tell their customers.

That's my opinion , but it also hits home with me ---and unless you own a business and your entire family depends on it you would not necessarily understand.

Thanks for the advise. I can understand what you mean by owning a business and have a family that depends on that income. It is not my intention to destroy mom-and-pop stores that are related to WISE. But the well known frontends need a wake-up call.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for the advice. I can understand what you mean by owning a business and have a family that depends on that income. It is not my intention to destroy mom-and-pop stores that are related to WISE. But the well known frontends need a wake-up call.

Agreed !

And, as seen discussed on enturb....there are certain fields (healthcare, dentistry, optometry) that these consulting companies go after hard...Magoo mentioned some of them in this thread.

It would be a beautiful thing if the graduating students in these fields had the cult warning info....then there are all the existing private practices that are getting roped in too...it is a big undertaking....but they need to know....

Thanks for all you do!

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
PS:

Sorry that was so long........but that's what happened, and how I feel.

Secondly:

Arte; I worked for Arte Maren years ago when he had his consulting business.

We were in an office in Los Felis. I was trying to sell his seminars.
He'd be on the phone---INSISTING that the person he was talking to
Didn't have "ONE SHRED OF PAPER ON YOUR DESK"

I'd hear this, over and over---how important it was to be organized,
and that THIS was what Arte would teach them.

Ok, ON HIS DESK..........it was just piles and piles and piles of paper.
Unorganized........truly a disaster.

I finally asked him: "What if ANY of your clients walked into this room?"
(as basically he himself wasn't applying a word of what he "Taught").

"Don't worry--------none of them ever come here, just get back to work"

I left the next week.

Tory Christman
aka: Tory/Magoo~~

Tory, I'm so glad that you came in to post on this thread. I worked for a WISE co. Expansion Consultants for a short time. Clark Carr was the ED and his sister, Hueti ( Weddy) Fair was the next in line. It was all pretend. I replaced Weddy so that she could go off and do her OT3, and I left when she got back. I made no money and had no benefits.
I would just like to add a couple things. One is that Arte Marin was a sleazy con artist. He was GO. He went to jail with Mary Sue and the " Scn Eleven" after the FBI raid in the 70s. Two is that LRH designed the Management Tech for use in 'Non-Profit' organizations. 'Non- Profit' is what you get unless you can flow enuff money to WISE AND become a member of the COS.
My daughter works for a large Scn business. David Morse in LA. She has worked there for 20 odd years. She has no Medical, no Pension Plan, no benefits whatsoever, other than the 'privilege' of working with other Scientologists. WISE gets all that money that should go to the Staff, and then, of course, David Morse is OT7. What a crock!

CHLNG

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I want you personally to do well and per my personal understanding attack has limited application.

I guess I don't see it as "attack"---but rather education. I may be pissed at the few who personally ripped myself and others off, but in general--I want people to know about "W.I.S.E. Consultant Companies" and expose that:

1) One can get very similar 'tech' at Barnes and Noble, for much cheaper.
2) It IS under the umbrella of C of S and thus many other unknown things
can be part of the package.
3) Some stories of things that have happened to people, such as the lady
I wrote about here.
4) To Study the net---and make up their own minds.

That goes along with what you, Boldgirl, mentioned: They are roping people "in" under false pretenses. The best part is you found out and got out of there. If there ever is any spill over...re W.I.S.E. ---just use it to educate
people about what *really* goes on re C of S and their many front groups, which W.I.S.E. is. There are tons of personal stories to back up anyone who was roped into any front group.

So far.......I'm still getting calls re what I've written about W.I.S.E. so people are looking, and call to ask any questions.

Challenge: Great points! Did you know Clark Car now runs "Narconon"?
(One more C of S front group...for people lurking and new). Last I knew,
"Weddy" was working at Survival Strategies with Harvey S. She was part
of the "out tech" screw job that happened to me. She knew the truth, but refused to speak it--opting to remain silent and keep her job. People can say, "Tory-you shouldn't speak of people, we're just after the Cult". Well, I agree---except for this one point: The Cult IS made up of people---and it's my intention to show them as much as I can, that they don't know (or aren't looking at)--so they CAN make a fair and real decision re is this THE group they want to keep supporting, or not.

It's easy to buy the hype and keep your head in the sand: It's MUCH harder to actually face the facts of what goes down.
I don't pretend and never have that it's easy---it is not. However, the rewards are unbelievably far greater than I ever dreamed!
Perhaps others will see this, speak to them, help them see they are being used by these phony "Management Consultants"...and help them get OUT.

If W.I.S.E. was really what it says it is, any of these people who have used "The Tech" to screw people, would not do so. Or at the least, W.I.S.E. Int
would be there to "Make sure the tech is standard". That was a HUGE wake up call for me, realizing ALL they care about is the $$$.

Also, just FYI: If you've been at, or looked at any of the pickets with Anonymous----"Tim", the recent OSA "handler" is Carol Morse' brother, Tim Armor. I'm not sure if he's doing it for "Eligibility" or what---but he was the last person I thought I'd see out trying to 'Handle" critics or anonymous.
Carol is an OT 8, Class 8---and David Morse' wife. I can't believe they don't offer benefits! They are millionaires... I know them well. What a shame.
They employ literally a few hundred of Scientologists, and some x-Sea Org. (Also, FTR: LOTS of the used to be "registrars" (People who take the $$/sell courses, auditing, etc.- for anyone new) who used to be in the Sea Org, I found at
"Management Success" --another W.I.S.E. Company--in Glendale, as sales people, there. (It used to be "Out tech"---the law was NO ONE Could hire an X-Sea Org, except for they to return to the S.O. But I guess W.I.S.E. brought in enough $$$---they figured they'd let that one fly). :whistling: :eyeroll:

If you're lurking and confused by any of this, :confused2: here's what I suggest:
Don't believe me or anyone else. The net is Filled with information.
Read it, LOOK, listen, ask questions----connect the dots! Make up your
own mind, but do NOT self-censor yourself, as I and many others did.
The final wake up is severe, especially the longer you've been "in"....
but certainly has an excellent result! :dance3: :hifive:

Time is ticking away:::: don't waste your life in the Scio-Truman show
of C of S. Many people here use Scientology, or some other form of self-improvement, quite successfully and are
free of the chains and abuses of C of S. which, if you're "in", you know exist.
Why support that? Many stay as they'll lose their "Friends". Here's a serious wake up call Andreas asked me, right before *I* fully woke up:
"What kind of Friends could those be if they're going to leave you, because
you changed your mind?"
Think about it. It's hard corp--IF you truly look.

Happy week-end to all :happydance:

Tory/Magoo~~

Last edited:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
That goes along with what you, Boldgirl, mentioned: They are roping people "in" under false pretenses. The best part is you found out and got out of there.
If there ever is any spill over...re W.I.S.E. ---just use it to educate
people about what *really* goes on re C of S and their many front groups, which W.I.S.E. is. There are tons of personal stories to back up anyone who was roped into any front group.

So far.......I'm still getting calls re what I've written about W.I.S.E. so people are looking, and call to ask any questions.

It's easy to buy the hype and keep your head in the sand: It's MUCH harder to actually face the facts of what goes down.

I don't pretend and never have that it's easy---it is not. However, the rewards are unbelievably far greater than I ever dreamed!
Perhaps others will see this, speak to them, help them see they are being used by these phony "Management Consultants"...and help them get OUT.

Tory/Magoo~~

First, I am very thankful I woke up...and in a short time I will be anonymously and actively doing something to do exactly what you mentioned--get the WISE companies OUT.

Within a very short time being with a WISE cult front group, they had me believing that there was lots wrong with my spouse...and i never had that thought before.

Over time, they kept at it, probing always into your personal life, under the guise of your friend...planting ideas of how powerful 'I was' and how my spouse was keeping me down and on and on. Then I was feeling like divorcing. I didnt of course but only because there was still enough of 'me' left to stop it as it was against my moral code and i loved him!

It really is that insidious, I dont understand how they do it---but they do.

WISE and the consultant groups are very dangerous to your family and your wallet.

I AM going to do something about it, even thoguh it is scary as heck...
thanks for being so brave Tory ! You give me 'chutzpah' .

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nurse Pinch.......You may be joking, but just FTR:

MANY People have pissed me off, and you've never
heard a peep about it. The people I'm posting about, if you actually read
the stories---royally screwed me, and many others. That's a LOT different
than "Pissing off" someone, don't ya think?

Bold Girl...........thank you. You can do SOOOOOOOOOO much to help people
NOT get suckered in. I'd love to work with you on that, when you're ready.
Meantime: Great job in getting out! :cheers:

Tory/Magoo~~

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote from BoldGirl:

Over time, they kept at it, probing always into your personal life, under the guise of your friend...planting ideas of how powerful 'I was' and how my spouse was keeping me down and on and on. Then I was feeling like divorcing. I didnt of course but only because there was still enough of 'me' left to stop it as it was against my moral code and i loved him!

Standard $cio family stuff....Obviously they thought they could get you in and didn't need a pesky spouse asking about where the $$$ is going.

I have seen this time and again....even in "OT" marriages if one is more gung-ho than the other. I even heard of someone being recruited for the SO and encouraged to divorce his spouse because she wasn't qualed. The regs. and recruiters really don't care who they have to hurt to get their stat!!!:angry:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Quote from BoldGirl:

Standard $cio family stuff....Obviously they thought they could get you in and didn't need a pesky spouse asking about where the $$$ is going.

I have seen this time and again....even in "OT" marriages if one is more gung-ho than the other. I even heard of someone being recruited for the SO and encouraged to divorce his spouse because she wasn't qualed. The regs. and recruiters really don't care who they have to hurt to get their stat!!!:angry:

Is that part of the reg/recruiter training, course? where do they get that attitude...?