What's new

Daughter disconnected from her family.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Video

WOW, your great, YES, thats the one, my daughter is about 3 quarters in, the video shows a older lady in the reception area, then a white van pulls up to collect staff members, then a girl goes to leave, see the anon guys & goes back in, thats my daughter. Now others can see it & maybe gets some more picture of her, at least I can then see her. Thanks so much :thumbsup: :happydance:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
+1000 my feelings exactly. My own family has been shattered by this evil and divisive totalitarian control mechanism called Disconnection and the SP doctrine. It is WHY I am here openly writing and protesting the damaging activities of the Church of Scientology.

I hope for the day that DM gets indicted and jailed for his crimes, and that someone how the truth comes out and this organization reforms it's policy. When they learn that the policy canceling disconnection by L Ron Hubbard 15 Nov 1968 Disconnection Canceled was ordered canceled by David Miscavige, they will have a reason to point the finger at him. He has altered Scientology scriptures and re-written HCOPL's. The data to back this up is on the Internet and is available on this board.

If you are a Scientologist reading this, and in doubt about the organization, this may be your biggest concern. LRH said to have the courage to keep coming back and keep looking. Persist even when you have fear what might happen to you. It's your integrity.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.:thumbsup: I remember when I was in, disconnection was always coming up, but it wasnt real to me, but when you experience it yourself, a person realises, it is the most Suppressive action in the world to do to a family. Only a real SP would think of such a policy.

I believe that Scientology is destroying itself, so lets all pray that it hurrys up.
We can all then have a fantastic party :party:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Suz my heart goes out to you, I can't imagine the grief fear and pain you're feeling and what's worse is the total helplessness, not even being able to talk with her. I just don't know what to say here apart from pray that she wakes up soon and gets the hell out of there.

I imagine there is a lot of talk about the Anons and SP's there at present but deep down no human can listen to this day in and day out without suspicion growing daily. Just keep seeing her in your minds eye waking up and coming home, stay as positive as you can and keep sending her love.

Good to see you back here posting, you never know, someone may see this and have a way of contacting her. Keep us posted won't you... :console:

Thanks Pixie, Have you seen the video that Schwimmelpuckel has put on, its the video that has my daughter on, at least I now know she is alive :clap: I was going to try, but couldnt work out how to put a Video on here. How you are well? Its freezing in the UK. My friend has recently gone to Spain to live & loves it over there. :thumbsup:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for bumping this. I missed it. Suz, I hope you get your daughter out soon, or at least get to talk with her. Please keep us updated.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
No it's not going to go well for them at all. :D

But it's certainly going well for Anons and exs who are fighting the good fight for suz1948.

I just don't see ANY cult wins these days - that's almost a shame.

I prefer not to shoot fish in a barrel :p

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Hi Suz1948 From a person whose Mum got her out of the cult in 1978, I wish you all the very best. It can happen that kids are rescued and it does happen. My thoughts are with you and thanks AnonOrange for bumping this thread.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll be there to help tomorrow, Sunday at the HGB.

It would be great if Mrs Talbot (British Mum) could attend the Riverside Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday morning. I will cede my three minutes as a resident of Riverside County to let her speak and address Mr. Jeff Stone directly.

I will provide transportation, food expenses, etc.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is an urgent request directly to the OSA readers of this thread!

If one of you has any bit of love and warmth left in your heart - please help this mother right now by changing the sides. Go to the police and tell them how the Church of Scientology is hurting and brainwashing people.You know all about that injustice. It would be only a small step to do for you, but it would help to save a family.

There must be one of you which still has a little spark of love in your heart so give yourself a tug and help this desperate mother.
There must be one of you which has some doubts about Scientology after reading all this informations on this board.
Think about it - help this mother right now. In my opinion this would be a very ethical act.

My mother was never able to see her very ill son again before she died - I know how she was hurt so very, very deeply because of that - and only the Church of Scientology was responsible for this crime. So if you are a loving father or mother think about it! How would you feel in such an awful situation. This woman is 61 years old now - how many chances has she left to see her daughter again?
My brother Uwe Stuckenbrock left his home in Germany in 1979 and he died in the age of 45 in Oktober 2008. My mother died in March 2004 - the Church of Scientology allowed my brother only one visit to his family in 29 years!
And Uwe always wanted to visit his mother and his family. But he was RPFed because of his Multiple Sklerosis and because he tried to blew the Sea Org in 1997 when his wife left him because of his MS. Well there must be one of you who can still see that what Scientology is creating here is not a better place to life, no cleared Planet at all!! I still have hope for you and YOUR life - What if you get in a similar situation like my brother - dare to think again for yourself and dare to live YOUR life again.Right now you are a slave for an evil money making organization - after this you could be a free loving human being again with all the possibilities to enjoy your life and really help people.
So please help this old woman to see her child again. PLEASE!
You can do it - you will be a hero for doing such an ethical action.

Love

Markus

tessa

Patron
Daughter disconected from her family

:angry: Just a thought ,what if someone hired a small plane with a banner saying scientology let Mandy see her mother now! That will corner them very much they will let her see her mother or they will have to consider her a very potensial troublesome case especially if media takes over and eventually they will have to let her go. They are cornered as it is and they do nothing only wishing it will go away. How more stupid they can be? :duh: tessa.

Carnivale

Patron with Honors
I'll be there to help tomorrow, Sunday at the HGB.

It would be great if Mrs Talbot (British Mum) could attend the Riverside Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday morning. I will cede my three minutes as a resident of Riverside County to let her speak and address Mr. Jeff Stone directly.

I will provide transportation, food expenses, etc.

The mother is very drained with trying to get her daughter back.
Her daughter is not at Gold, and has nothing to do with that particular ordinance. It would waste her resources.

Don't use her like that, please

byte301

Crusader
The mother is very drained with trying to get her daughter back.
Her daughter is not at Gold, and has nothing to do with that particular ordinance. It would waste her resources.

Don't use her like that, please

Yeah, I agree. She isn't your personal army, AO. She needs to be at the Embassy, the FBI, and talking to the LAPD chief of police trying to get someone to help her see her daughter.

884 has nothing to do with her.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Update on the Mandy cycle. Well, what do you know, the video on here, the only current picture I have of my daughter has been taken off, I wonder who by, could it possible be OSA. Thanks alot, another crime added to your portfollio. You are so inhumane, God help you, if this is what Scientology is all about, I am so glad I am free of it. It is just garbage to wipe your behinds on.
Thats all you are fit for, the dustbins. Can you answer me one question OSA, what are you hiding about Mandy? What have you done to her? What are your crimes in regards to my daughter?

skollie

I'm so sorry Mandy. Have you contacted Smurf as I'm sure he must have a copy for you.

Cherished

Update on the Mandy cycle. Well, what do you know, the video on here, the only current picture I have of my daughter has been taken off, I wonder who by, could it possible be OSA. Thanks alot, another crime added to your portfollio. You are so inhumane, God help you, if this is what Scientology is all about, I am so glad I am free of it. It is just garbage to wipe your behinds on.
Thats all you are fit for, the dustbins. Can you answer me one question OSA, what are you hiding about Mandy? What have you done to her? What are your crimes in regards to my daughter?
Hugs for you, Suz. It's not over by a long stretch.

DCAnon

Someone has a copy and we'll get it back up to you somehow. :angry: We're not done with this by a long shot.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Raid!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's a cap of the point in the video: It didnt work I'll try something esle. :

Originally Posted by Relyt
Well, here's a cap of the point in the video:

1hys8z.jpg
:[/

Here it is, cant make it any bigger.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done with a low-rez capture from a video, but, this is the best I can do.

mandy01.jpg

Zinj