What's new

David Love Backed By Big Pharma & Anonymous - LOL

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
David,
You stud, you! That's got to be better than an sp declare! So, what they are saying is that you are a tulpa created by big pharma and the media. You are a dream come true. Wow.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
While waiting for my flight in Dublin, Ireland, I came a across a Cult attack on me for being in "Big Pharma" pockets and my websites funded by Anonymous - LOL - I had a DELICIOUS laugh before my flight home to Montreal today........

Ahh yes, all those billionaire Anonymous "members", the deep pockets really fighting organized scientology. Once again OSA is just too smart for the rest of us.

BTW David have a told you how much I <3 you lately? :):)

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
While waiting for my flight in Dublin, Ireland, I came a across a Cult attack on me for being in "Big Pharma" pockets and my websites funded by Anonymous - LOL - I had a DELICIOUS laugh before my flight home to Montreal today

One HEADLINE:

http://narconontrsecrets [DOT] com/...r-love-media-and-the-great-moon-hoax-of-1835/

David Edgar Love, Media and the Great Moon Hoax of 1835

David Edgar Love is a product of our times, a product of our collective imagination and mass media manipulation.

David Edgar Love, as portrayed in the media does not and has never existed.
The Great Moon hoax of 1835 used similar methods of public “persuasion” to the “David Edgar Love” machine.

With computers and television installed today into nearly every home, the Internet can be used to create mass media “clout” – and “persuasion” of public opinion.

Cheap and easy access to public media has created and continues to support many myths and widely believed urban legends, such as the persona of “David Edgar Love” – drug addicted for 35 years, a self styled and passionate lone crusader for his own sense of “Justice”.

David Love is the “human face” of one of the biggest media hoax ever created, courtesy of the press, and the World Wide Web.

Historic battles for control of media such as television transmission, radio broadcasting and newspaper circulations have morphed into a worldwide megatrend towards ultimate control of the internet, and public opinion.

The media has portrayed David Edgar Love as having been subjected to abuse while in the care of Narconon Trois-Rivieres. It is a smokescreen, a mask to hide and to distract people from attending to what is really going on.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is an icon for our times – fighting for the right, to continue to speak out against the powers that be, that lurk behind modern day pharmaceuticals, and pill pushing psychiatry.

Enemies of Drug-Free Life Style

In Quebec, there is the prestigious College of Medicine, together with the Douglas Mental Health University Institute and the Allan Memorial Institute, all still pressing ahead with psychiatric experiments that date back to the 1950′s.

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/5c0d2a57-e060-4898-8d8f-2bee553f867d-1949.pdf

Contrary to popular belief, the Allan Memorial Institute is still operative today, pitting it’s strength and capacity against Narconon Trois-Rivieres, by recruiting as a “mouthpiece” former Narconon student David Edgar Love.

http://www.prlog.org/10631377-david-edgar-love-escapes-scientology-arrives-home-in-vancouver-bc.html

It only takes a few deft strokes to create innuendo, half truths and outright lies, that can adversely affect the character and reputation of those organizations (such as Narconon Trois-Rivieres) who legitimately appear on internet to promote a more healthy, safe and effective way of living.

By means of propaganda it is easy to promote the least desirable specimens of humanity, the least attractive of human values as being role models for us all.
Abuse of Media

It is a daily war of bombardment and attrition. We are all becoming relatively disempowered in the face of transcontinental power games, about which we have little knowledge, over which we have no control.

We have become a world of unquestioning followers of the latest in Megatrends. With obesity, depression and endemic illness, caused by frustration of true desires – we have become a collective of people who can be very easily manipulated into supporting causes and issues about which we have no direct, or independent information.

People love magic and illusions – son et luminere. People thrive on news of amazing events, enjoy reading the latest scandal. People love reading tales of deceit and deception, of cults and wicked deeds – it brightens up our lives.

Illusions, hoaxes and pranks succeed and entertain us because they provide us in the end with a sense of security and satisfaction.

The Great Moon Hoax of 1835

Life on the moon was said to have been discovered in the Great Moon hoax of 1835 – it was an exciting idea that gathered momentum due to mass media hype and involvement. When the hoax was laid to rest – people generally felt more secure – the natural order had been restored.

The importance of wide public media coverage in the context of perpetrating any hoax has in recent times become more understood.

The moon hoax was the first truly sensational demonstration of the power of the mass media that had come into existence after the introduction of steam powered printing presses. Before the 1830′s, such a hoax would not have been possible.

The moon hoax foreshadowed what would eventually become a central concern about the mass media – it’s ability, because of its enormous reach, to shape and influence popular belief.

Later hoaxes, such as the 1938 “War of the Worlds” panic broadcast would bring even more dramatic and disturbing examples of this power.

see article: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/archive/permalink/the_great_moon_hoax#daysix

Modern Example of Media Hoax

For a good example of a modern day “hoot”, created solely by media power, see article The Great Marshall Islands Cocaine Hoax.

David Edgar Love: A Facade

David Edgar Love is a facade, a point of media focus – supported by a somewhat bizarre and purposeful “anonymous” underground movement that propagates and promotes civil discord and tension on an international basis. Like medusa, its heads rear up and subside – at moments appropriate to the global manipulation of collective opinion.

An underground “group” was formed in this way, created expressly for the purpose of sowing seeds of discontent among people with the practices of Narconon, that is otherwise highly respected throughout the world, as a safe and effective alternative detoxification and rehabilitation services provider in the field of alcohol and drug addiction recovery.

David Edgar Love is a hoax, a pawn, controlled by vested interests in Quebec that create and promote illusory problems, so as to denigrate, and deride the drug free rehabilitation services provided by Narconon Trois-Rivieres.
What Is Behind the Hoax?

Narconon is known worldwide as a reputable drug free rehab program. Established in 1966 and now operating in many countries around the world, Narconon is praised by many thousands of people, who remain drug free today.

Thus, the attention should not be on the smokescreen that is David Love
, but on the individuals behind the scene who do not want an effective drug-free rehabilitation program to operate in the province of Quebec.

---
---

David Edgar Love – Narconon Trois-Rivieres Closed – Canada Caught Out!

http://narconontrsecrets [DOT] com/enemies-of-drug-free-living/david-edgar-love-narconon-trois-rivieres-closure-canada-caught-out/

David Edgar Love is proud today to have duped and misled Public Health authorities in the province of Quebec, Canada to bring about the closure of Narconon Trois Rivieres drug rehab program, in April 2012. Upon the closure, websites have sprung up, claiming David Edgar Love to be the “hero” of big pharma.

The main arguments against Narconon in Trois Rivieres, Quebec, by David Edgar Love are that Narconon programs don’t achieve a 70% success rate, and that the Narconon sauna protocol, as developed by L Ron Hubbard is dangerous and unsafe.

The Hubbard method of drug free, human de-toxification using low heat sauna, together with nutritional supplements has been successfully used to detoxify Chernobyl victims, rescue workers at 9/11, and police officers in Utah. It’s scientific basis and efficacy is well established, and proven for many years.

http://www.treatmentthatworks.com/scientific-studies.php

People might well applaud David Edgar Love, and his personal crusade to see Narconon Trois Rivieres wronged and brought down, with the acknowledged assistance of that international organization, of dubious repute, that has links with the enturbulant 4 chan – the Anonymous Group.
People might understandably be confused. Until they learn the facts.

David Edgar Love is now completely discredited. Not the loyal Canadian patriot, born on the West Coast of British Columbia, as represented on his anonymously funded websites, but simply a maverick – a wolf in sheep’s clothing – only too happy to take NarcononTR down, for a fee – and to see Canada caught out.

Where did Narconon students go, upon the closure of Narconon Trois Rivieres – to the safety of CCHSA accredited drug rehab facilities in Canada as you might expect – that use quick detox methods of detox that are dangerous, and the Vermont method of drug detox that is known to be incomplete? Methods that fail to provide the comprehensive drug free support that is essential for complete drug recovery?

No, Canada was obliged to see the residents at NarcononTR, given freedom to make their choice, transferred of their own free will and preference – to Narconon drug rehab centers in the USA – Narconon centers in the USA that follow the traditional Narconon program as developed by William Benitez and L Ron Hubbard.

Canada has been duped into closing Narconon Trois Rivieres on the grounds that it’s methods endanger human safety – while in the USA today – it’s programs are widely lauded and supported. No one in America today is taking David Edgar Love and his claims too seriously – the Narconon program, as practiced by Narconon Trois-Rivieres is widely accepted in the USA – and promoted throughout the world.

In late April 2012, Canada made a decision to effect the Narconon Trois Rivieres closure – at the same time as Narconon International was hosting the highly successful Narconon Executive conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the USA.
http://news.narconon.org/2012-narconon-conference/

The program was well attended by Narconon centers from around the world – except for Narconon in Canada – that was having to deal with “troubles” at home – namely its closure, as the result of the “furore” created by Anonymous member David Edgar Love.

The situation was not improved by the Quebec College of Physicians, having previously withdrawn medical supervision from Narconon students while on the Narconon program, due to the fabricated issues roused up by David Love.

Make no mistake, despite the vociferous “critics”, (that would appear from David Edgar Love websites to be the vested interests that lurk behind big pharma”) mainstream people in America today support, recommend, and wholly embrace the Narconon drug free rehab program and support completely the comprehensive Narconon concept for complete drug addiction recovery, Narconon is at a grass roots level supported in the USA today in New York:

in Texas, http://www.lifewithoutdrugs.net/
in Florida http://www.narcononflorida.org/
Oklahoma http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9516325.htm

is supported by US government in all of the States with a Narconon facility.

Many countries in the world today use and applaud the Narconon method for its effective drug prevention programs, and for complete addiction recovery.

Countries that have fallen into the trap of discounting Narconon as a valid, safe and effective drug detox and rehab method, due to vested interests raising flawed “controversies” about it, have effectively denied this process to be available to their own citizens at a time when drug addiction poses a threat to human health, places a strain on government revenues and would appear to be an ever increasing problem.

Countries, such as the USA, that have not been misled by the “controversy” that has been promoted by the mercenary “hacks” of Anonymous, get the benefit today of the most effective, and complete drug addiction program there is in the world.

Canada and the Quebec College of Physicians have been duped, have acted reactively to the “hype” put out by David Love as the “mouthpiece” of those with a vested interest in seeing “drug free” addiction recovery programs taken down.

If Canada is to regain the standing that it had, as a free thinking, advanced society, that is moving away from drug based addiction recovery, as is the USA – Narconon Trois-Rivieres must be re-opened, and re-opened without delay.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: David Love Backed By Big Pharma & Anonymos - LOL

Damn, Dave - you've made the big time!:woohoo:

In cultspeak, you don't exist - that's all they can come up with.:hysterical:

Keep proving them wrong, my friend - they're shit-scared of you now!:yes:

Intelligence

Damn, Dave - you've made the big time!:woohoo:

In cultspeak, you don't exist - that's all they can come up with.:hysterical:

Keep proving them wrong, my friend - they're shit-scared of you now!:yes:

ROFLMAO - - for somebody who doesn't exist, they sure want me to TOUCH them:coolwink::coolwink:

[video=youtube;4zsUAX-48GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zsUAX-48GY[/video]

Wants2Talk

Congratulations!

You are real, truthful, and courageous.

They have given you your cross. Wear it well!

Last edited:

Intelligence

"<<<Anonymos>>>" I spelled this wrong in the THREAD Title - DAMN!!! Can a Mod please correct "Anonymos" to "Anonymous" for me?:eyeroll:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Lol Dave! :hysterical: Omg, cultic black PR gyrations are a thing ta behold! (me laughing my ass off!) What a smeg-pile!

As always I beg, play smart, play safe, and ROCK ON MAN! :dancer:

:cheers: to you

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

We have become a world of unquestioning followers of the latest in Megatrends.

LOL, classic!

This one is a keeper, thanks David!

Intelligence

The "Invisible Man" LOL still talking :)

Seems every country in the world is jumping on the Scientology Expose "Band-Wagon" this week. While still in Ireland, I was contacted by a Canada National media with 2.4 million viewers. They are interviewing people from across Canada for a story that will be in the public arena as early as next week. Even though, according to recent Dead Agent, comical attacks on me and the fact that apparently I'm invisible and don't exist - LOL - I'll be talking to the investigative reporter today and over the next few days. A big thank you to Katie and the Dublin Conference timing that brought Scientology abuses into the bright shining "Spot-Light" of TRUTH. As Nichol Kidman said in one of her movies "When this war is over, there WILL be a reckoning" - - I dare say, a "Reckoning" is at hand. ♥♥♥

Intelligence

If I were OSA, I would just give up on Narconons in Canada - they are down the crapper and
will have a difficult time re-inventing. Given the fact that Canada has the second largest oil
reserves in the world - - second only to Saudi Arabia, thousands of Canadians are now working
in Northern Alberta, Canada, earning massive, huge incomes. BUT also, the drug addiction in
these "Gold-Rush" towns is rampant, with many seeking addiction treatment. Many at NN TR
were from Alberta.

Indeed, the USA has many NN's for duping desperate victims through fake referal websites,
but the USA does NOT take a fancy for allowing addicts or anyone with a criminal record into
the USA. So what is the Cult going to do?

Up until the time I left NN TR, their revenue was over 16.5 million dollars. But now the physicians
in Canada are on notice NOT to associate with ANY Narconon and if they do, hell will rain down upon
them. A treatment center can not operate without a physician seeing the patient - - to do so, would
establish "Practicing Medicine Without a License".

It's obvious with the 46 pages of the 108 pages in the recent IAS Magazine devoted to NN, that the
cult is on a NN PR campaign targeted to their members. The same goes for the two articles in this
Thread.

They are very aware that NN's in the USA are facing huge troubles and just this morning, we received
more "Insider Intel" from other NN's abroad.

Dm is in troubled waters on multiple fronts and it appears that it's only getting worse by the month,
day, and hour.

Intelligence

Seems every country in the world is jumping on the Scientology Expose "Band-Wagon" this week. While still in Ireland, I was contacted by a Canada National media with 2.4 million viewers. They are interviewing people from across Canada for a story that will be in the public arena as early as next week. Even though, according to recent Dead Agent, comical attacks on me and the fact that apparently I...'m invisible and don't exist - LOL - I'll be talking to the investigative reporter today and over the next few days. A big thank you to Katie and the Dublin Conference timing that brought Scientology abuses into the bright shining "Spot-Light" of TRUTH. As Nichol Kidman said in one of her movies "When this war is over, there WILL be a reckoning" - - I dare say, a "Reckoning" is at hand. ♥♥♥

It's a "GO" (Pun Intended - LOL) They're using "Infrared" to photo the "Invisible Man" - LOL>>>>>

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Hello David,

I'm working on the art for Xxxxxx Xxxxx story for our upcoming xxxxxx of Xxxxxx. And I'd like to coordinate a time to photograph you over the next few days. Please confirm any opening in your schedule and I will make the necessary arrangements with my photographer.

Also, I've copied my colleague Xxxxxx here because I will be unavailable after today. So please 'reply all' when responding.

Many thanks,
Xxxxxx

Intelligence

Narconon Deitan Dumais Accuses "Raping Same Girl Twice"

Published on Jul 12, 2012 by Intelligenceplus

July 12, 2012 - Dead Agent attack on David Love found on the Facebook page of Deitan Dumais, a former member of the Scientology Rehab, Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Dumais accuses David Love of belonging to an Anonymous group that one claimed, "We're the type of guys that rapes the same girl TWICE!!" The Quebec Health Agency closed the dangerous Narconon in April 2012 after Andre Ahern FAILED to convince Certification Committee that Narconon was a bonifide addiction treatment center. The Agency demanded that Narconon immediately remove patients out the the dangerous cult rehab - citing patient safety of grave concern.

[video=youtube;CnImEzsIvcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnImEzsIvcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

guanoloco

As-Wased
What's so funny here is that you have an organization claiming there's been a conspiracy to create a mythological persona when in actual fact this very organization is a conspiracy to further a created mythological persona!

That persona of Dr L. Ron Hubbard, nuclear physicist and engineer, 21 medal honoree of WW2 and full professional in 29 fields - Mankind's Greatest Friend.