What's new

David Love Files Complaints With RCMP and Human Rights Commission Against Scientology

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cross-Posted from WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/da...rights-commission-against-scientology.132322/

j5j9rp.jpg

Today, October 30, 2016, formal Complaints and Reports were filed against Scientology's Office of Special Affairs director and President of Scientology, Canada, Yvette Shank, for Hate Crimes against myself and others. These are allegations reported by David Love, against the Respondent/Defendant, Yvette Shank, and she is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

However, these allegations are presented with evidence documents and publications, including recent Court Exhibits filed in the Montreal Courthouse. Further documents with be sent by Priority Express Post, Monday, October 31, 2016.

These Complaints and Reports filed today are in reference to the Criminal Code of Canada that says a hate crime is committed to intimidate, harm or terrify not only a person, but an entire group of people to which the victim belongs. The victims are targeted for who they are, not because of anything they have done.

A hate crime is one in which hate is the motive and can involve intimidation, harassment, physical force or threat of physical force against a person, a group or a property.

Section 319 deals with publicly stirring up or inciting hatred against an identifiable group based on colour, race, religion, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.

It is illegal to communicate hatred in a public place by telephone, broadcast or through other audio or visual means. The same section protects people from being charged with a hate crime if their statements are truthful or the expression of a religious opinion.

Section 319 deals with publicly stirring up or inciting hatred against an identifiable group based on colour, race, religion, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.

It is illegal to communicate hatred in a public place by telephone, broadcast or through other audio or visual means. The same section protects people from being charged with a hate crime if their statements are truthful or the expression of a religious opinion.

319. (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Wilful promotion of hatred

(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

CANADIAN HUMAN RIGHTS ACT
Section 13: Hate messages

13.(1) It is a discriminatory practice for a person or a group of persons acting in concert to communicate telephonically or to cause to be so communicated, repeatedly, in whole or in part by means of the facilities of a telecommunication undertaking within the legislative authority of Parliament, any matter that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.

CIVIL CASE AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY/NARCONON MOVING FORWARD

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...logy/page8&highlight=david+love+files+lawsuit

The civil case filed by David Love against Narconon Trois-Riviers et al. is scheduled to proceed to Trial in Montreal on November 25, 2016. This case is separate and additional to the aforementioned Complaints/Reports filed today, October 30, 2016, with the RCMP and two Provincial Human Rights Commissions.

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: David Love Files Complaints With RCMP and Human Rights Commission Against Sciento

People fear Scientology because it is a juggernaut of an organization replete with a monstrous legal machine.

The thing I love about you David is that you are just one man, and you are doing excessive damage to them in the courts.

Intelligence

Re: David Love Files Complaints With RCMP and Human Rights Commission Against Sciento

People fear Scientology because it is a juggernaut of an organization replete with a monstrous legal machine.

The thing I love about you David is that you are just one man, and you are doing excessive damage to them in the courts.

I don't like to post such negative, horrific content, but some may wonder WHY - why did I pursue this for 8 long years? This video has only 11,023 views - it's one of 322 videos I produced on this subject. Will it help others to avoid such human rights abuses and trauma? I hope so.

[video=youtube;84LxCZIwRI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84LxCZIwRI8[/video]

Intelligence

Received today - Additional information required from BC Human Rights Tribunal:

qnu4ao.jpg

Intelligence

Received Letter Today:

The Social Justice Tribunal (Human Rights Commission) has replied positively thus far.

Will respond to B.C. Human Rights Tribunal in due course.

Still waiting for RCMP to reply to allegations.

2z4lgdl.jpg