What's new

David Love - Scientology Indoctrinated

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
David Love – Scientology Indoctrinated

Since escaping from the Scientology Compound, Narconon Trois-Rivieres, I have written countless articles and stories exposing the abuses I saw, experienced, and documented while living at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Narconon Canada, and even a short stay at the infamous Narconon staff apartment complex nearby.

Although many of these published articles paint a sinister picture, the valuable and final product will expose the entirety of the destructive abuses and exploitation of vulnerable patients and graduates recruited onto staff. So far, much of the Narconon Trois-Rivieres Expose, has been through Quebec and USA media, and several Press Releases I have published which briefly touched on a few stories of abuses and scientology indoctrination; but far from completing the picture of this cults operations in Quebec.

I knew very little about scientology until near the end of my 11 month stay at Narconon, but have learned volumes over the past 17-18 months since being out. I would say, “…being out and free”, but haunting memories still persist at times and sleeping patterns are aweful.

Today I was reading the Fishman Affidavit and then read the Hollywood Scientology-Satanism Fable once again. What a mind bender, to say the least! Memories flooded in of numerous situations I experienced at Narconon. I have been reluctant to write about these experiences and situations, from fear of not being believed or perhaps seen as a “radical” or “out to lunch” person.

I have shown some of this material to some friends, and their comments were, “David, is this for real?” I would reply, “Yes, these documents are real, and true copies, these voice recordings are real, and these short cell phone video recordings are real.

I remember lying on my bed one night after leaving the Staff Academy, where I was taking the Course Room Supervisors Course, and my room-mate, who was taking the Ethics Officer’s Course, was on his bed across the room. We were both recent Narconon Graduates, and being groomed by Narconon Canada Executives. We had just got back from a “Mission” that an Executive had sent us on. A suspected Suppressive, (Narconon Graduate), from a mult-million dollar family, was in the planning and development stages of opening a New Narconon. We both knew the person well and were sent to an apartment nearby, to gather intelligence and I was to write a report, to be sent upstream to the ORG for assessment. It was a complex, covert operation, with monumental ramifications to many entities and persons.

So here were, two fresh Narconon Graduates, lying on their beds, stunned with what had happened earlier that day. I was diarizing notes, and we chatted about how we both felt. My friend said, “Did you ever imagine that you would be involved in such a crazy situation, Dave?” I replied, “No, never, this is like living in an absurd science fiction movie; I can’t believe this is happening!”

Later that night, Brad Melnychuk - ABLE CAnada, came into our room with a TV Monitor and a Scientology Auditing video he purchased from the COS in Montreal. This is the video he left the COS purchase receipt in, which I scanned and posted on the forum.

To be honest, some stories, I just don’t have the balls to tell yet; and perhaps I should seek legal advice before writing and posting.

Suffice to say, meetings, talks, documents, and other various media files, relating to ABLE Canada, Narconon International, COS Montreal, Narconon Trois-Rivieres, and individual Executives, tell a tale of evil.

Until today, I could not understand why many of the Scientology Executive Staff at Narconon acted so weird and disconcerting; like I had never seen before or experienced. After reading the following excerpt, I understand just a little more; miles still to go.

“Origins are important!”

“When you look at the origins of a group you look at its roots and the "signature" of its genetic inheritance. Even though the organizational roots may be hidden from sight the organization will always bear the type of "fruit" dictated by its "genetic" heritage and origins. The main origins of Scientology are revealed in Hubbard's imitation of Aleister Crowley and his "Ordo Templi Orientis" (OTO).”

Last edited:

Intelligence

The publication entitled "The Golden Dawn", issue 1-0A (no date), published by the Church of Scientology, reports its business office in Phoenix at 616 N. Third Street and meeting place in Phoenix at 403 E. Roosevelt. It also notes "the Church of Scientology operates on its own creed. It is completely independent of the Hubbard Association of Scientologists, International". This issue of "The Golden Dawn" is contained in Phoenix file 105-117-25.

When I was The Graduate Officer and Registrar at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, I was also the I/C of a new Charitable Foundation and I was writing the Constitution Documents for submission to the Federal Government to obtain Charitable Tax Status. I had done it in 1991 and it was no big deal.

But NAMING the Foundation was a big deal and I was searching online for names that were available to Register with the Government dox.

My immediate superior, Andre Ahern, wrote on the top of a list of names I had written and shown him: "THE OLDEN DAWN".
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/a/andre-ahern.html

http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/index.aspx

I did an online search and I was shocked that this was a Cult linked to Crowley/Hubbard:http://www.williamhkennedy.com/media/Crowleys.html#gd

I showed what Ahern had written to an Executive of Narconon Canada and my inquistition was sluffed off and not answered. I still have the doc of course; I think I may have scanned and posted over on WWP about a year ago.

There is more to this, but I can't seem to find the persons name in Scientology Completions. This person was high up in the California ORG and CLEAR?

Maybe a different name, such as maiden or married or change?

Just trying to connect some dots,..., LOL.:spitcoffee:

Intelligence

Craxy fucked up cult is crazy and fucked up.

LOL,.., I shouldn't laugh, because it's not funny at all (but I did laugh at your Post).

Now that I've got a lawyer and to save time and expense, I'm sorting dox and filing them with the appropriate group of dots. Still have a few dots to wash off and clean up, but we're getting there.

When I was a Course Room Supervisor, this guy Philippe Dubreuil, (Jean-Paul Dubreuil's Son), was the only person who knew Narconon Executives had made a HUGE mistake forcing me to watch a Scientology Video in the Executive Board Room, while I was in the Narconon Program as a Patient. It became part of my program and Phillipe knew what the ramifications could be if it ever got out what they did. He complained about the incident to higher up COM Lines are there was Shit!

http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/philippe_dubreuil

And Phillipe Dubreuil's brother, Jean-Francois Dubreuil, was the Director of Promotions and Marketing at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Also their sister, Anne-Marie Dubreuil, who was an Ethics Officer at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

And of course, their mother, Therese Sansfacon worked at Narconon Trois-Rivieres as the ORG Officer.

The only family member I haven't met or worked with is, Jean-Paul Dubreuil. And he's the only one who's Out. Hope to meet him some day.

So we had 4 Dubreuil/Sansfacon family members at NN TR. An influential power house. Then the Narconon Canada crew moved in. Literally! Each had an office and slept in their office and ate in the Dining Room. (except the 4th lived in her own rented house)

Then Brad Melnychuk, ABLE Canada arrived for an extended stay at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Then a Narconon International Mission Team flew in from California!

We already had nearly 80 Narconon Trois-Rivieres Staff members bleeding the Building Fund down.

Can you imagine ALL of these FREEKING Scientologists at ONE Narconon at the same time??? It was an unexplainable CIRCUS of Power struggles, nattering, and writing up KR's daily. PTS Interviews and Flap Meetings.

I have sat with Government Lawyers and explained some of this; trying not to completely confuse them, but they were still bewildered:whistling:

Now I must sort ALL this out so that it's as easy as possible for my Private Lawyer to digest and comprehend.:omg:

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Yeah, you're right. Its not *really* funny and, in some situations, such levity could be deemed offensive. However, that fact that you did have a chuckle indicates to me that you have that most valuable of tools when distancing oneself from the cult mind-fuck: perspective. Rock on, mate, rock on.

Intelligence

Who wrote Blown for Good?

Dont you mean Marc Headley?

Or is there another article blown for good?

Yes, sorry: Marc Headley (will Edit right now)

thank you.....

Dubrueil Wrote:
Les Coulisses de la Scientologie (Behind the Scenes of Scientology)

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
No probs , i wondered if there might be some other book with a slight different title.

Intelligence

Yeah, you're right. Its not *really* funny and, in some situations, such levity could be deemed offensive. However, that fact that you did have a chuckle indicates to me that you have that most valuable of tools when distancing oneself from the cult mind-fuck: perspective. Rock on, mate, rock on.

I do try daily; sometimes hourly to maintain perspective and distance myself from the suffering in many documents I have and review periodically to file, but it's not easy at all; in fact quite difficult.

You see, something happened at that scientology compound that I just can't put my finger on. It's like they twisted or robbed something deep inside away from me. I'm coping well enough; especially considering what I'm involved in right now, but to be honest, I've been out nearly 1.5 years, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be the same again. They certainly are a "mind-messer-upper".

And for now, I'm doing just fine; dealing with issues as they come and not worrying about things I am unable to do anything about.

Last edited:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I call it psychologically raped. Going on for years I knew what I was involved in wasn't right but who and how do i communicate that? I finally came to the conclusion that that is just the way it was in Scientology. My entire life was surrounded by Scientology and what was I to do?

They tend to try to empower you while at the same time control you. Doesn't make any sense does it.

Intelligence

I call it psychologically raped. Going on for years I knew what I was involved in wasn't right but who and how do i communicate that? I finally came to the conclusion that that is just the way it was in Scientology. My entire life was surrounded by Scientology and what was I to do?

They tend to try to empower you while at the same time control you. Doesn't make any sense does it.

You describe the feeling well. Been here at the hospital for past 4 hours. Probably be here another 6 or 8 hours. Not only did they mess with my mind, bv also my liver with 2,600mg of Niacin! Will miss a whole day from work today and I'm pissed! Just received an email from Quebec Anon friend. Looks like I'm heading back to Trois-Rivieres to address some issues about NN staying open. For now, I'll just say, "only over my dead body, will they stay open!"

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for taking the time to write up your experiences. Good luck with your lawsuit.

You will get better in that your past experiences with scio will stop having an emotional impact on you. But you will never forget. Those memories will be with you forever. They just won't have the same effect they are having on your mental state now.

Good luck.

Intelligence

Thanks for taking the time to write up your experiences. Good luck with your lawsuit.

You will get better in that your past experiences with scio will stop having an emotional impact on you. But you will never forget. Those memories will be with you forever. They just won't have the same effect they are having on your mental state now.

Good luck.
Yes, it's up and down feelings since I've been out, but I expect it will get better once all the court battles are over. Cheers:)

Intelligence

Narconon Expose This May 15th @ 8:00pm

Radio Show Link - (Live Show - not recorded)

http://fateradio.com/

http://fateradio.com/live.html

Patti Chamberlain Zoeller:To listen to David on the Sacred Division Radio show on Sunday evening, go to http://fateradio.com/ and click the listen live. The show airs at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Bobby Zoeller May 13 at 12:32pm Reply• Report
This Sunday should be a DY-NO-MITE show to quote Jimmy "J.J." Walker. The kind of show that puts a radio program ON THE MAP so-to-speak. I hope we all live up to the billing. I know David will ! .

James Long May 13 at 1:46pm Reply• Report
I am excited and honored to speak with Mr. Love again. The information that he has is incredibly important.

Last edited:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
I do try daily; sometimes hourly to maintain perspective and distance myself from the suffering in many documents I have and review periodically to file, but it's not easy at all; in fact quite difficult.

You see, something happened at that scientology compound that I just can't put my finger on. It's like they twisted or robbed something deep inside away from me. I'm coping well enough; especially considering what I'm involved in right now, but to be honest, I've been out nearly 1.5 years, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be the same again. They certainly are a "mind-messer-upper".

And for now, I'm doing just fine; dealing with issues as they come and not worrying about things I am unable to do anything about.

I've been out 30+ years and i am at a point where I can study the phenomenon of scientology from various viewpoints without becoming fearful and angry (most of the time). Your point that they"twisted or robbed something deep inside away from me" truly rings a bell.
I feel our minds were TEMPORARILY stolen from us and redirected for the use of the church machine. TEMPORARILY is the key word here. Reading your posts has been very informative and enlightening.
Thank you.:thumbsup:

Intelligence

I've been out 30+ years and i am at a point where I can study the phenomenon of scientology from various viewpoints without becoming fearful and angry (most of the time). Your point that they"twisted or robbed something deep inside away from me" truly rings a bell.
I feel our minds were TEMPORARILY stolen from us and redirected for the use of the church machine. TEMPORARILY is the key word here. Reading your posts has been very informative and enlightening.
Thank you.:thumbsup:

And I thank you also, for the comments.

I have been working non-stop on many legal issues, formal complaints, investigations, and pressing forward with Law Suits, which I have no
doubt whatsoever, we will be victorious and Win.

The one Case that keeps me going is what we are discussing in this Thread.

One of the biggest Cases we have is with the Human Rights Commission against the ENTIRE Organization of Scientology, which is: Exploitation of a Handicap. Any person in a Quebec Treatment Center is classed as a Handicap. There is a Case Precedent that the QHRC won big time; very similar circumstances:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploitation

In political economy, economics, and sociology, exploitation involves a persistent social relationship in which certain persons are being mistreated or unfairly used for the benefit of others. This corresponds to one ethical conception of exploitation, that is, the treatment of human beings as mere means to an end—or as mere "objects". In different terms, "exploitation" refers to the use of people as a resource, with little or no consideration of their well-being. Exploitation can also be seen in social relationships where one person is "using" the other for his own personal benefit

Ring a Bell? :)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I know I've already said it many times, however I have to say it again.
Hat's off to you for doing this. It is a joy to read the step by step posts of your progress on this massively important task. The fact that you are physically damaged as well as emotionally makes it all the more inspiring to see you keeping on. :hug:

Intelligence

Dignity, Freedoms, Rights, Equality, Protection

However, these ideals are sometimes threatened by discrimination, harassment, exploitation, exclusion and for children in difficulty, deficiencies in the services to which they are entitled.

CHAPTER I.1
RIGHT TO EQUAL RECOGNITION AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
1982, c. 61, s. 2.

10. Every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights and freedoms, without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, colour, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, civil status, age except as provided by law, religion, political convictions, language, ethnic or national origin, social condition, a handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap.
Exploitation of a Handicap - Quebec Human Rights Commission Trial and Conviction (Case Precedent)
http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html

(s. 10). In addition, the Charter forbids all forms of exploitation aimed at the aged and the handicapped. The Tribunal finds that the legislation does not only address economic exploitation, but also concerns physical, psychological, and social or moral exploitation.

I LOVE THIS:

The evidence also showed that staff members lacked the qualifications required to work in such a centre. Mr. Coutu showed a preference for individuals and employees whose only qualifications rested on family ties. The Tribunal also finds that the residents were subjected, on a daily basis, to behaviour and situations which violated their rights: staff members showed contempt and a lack of respect towards the residents; the residents were regularly treated as if they were children and often placed into humiliating situations which did not respect their right to privacy. The residents were deprived of their rights by outdated institutional practices that were put into place and tolerated by the administration. Moreover, the violation of the residents' rights by Mr. Coutu and the complaints under his control was both intentional and deliberate. The Tribunal rejects the argument that the residents or others consented to such treatment. There can be no consent or agreement with respect to exploitation.

262t7dd.jpg

Intelligence

Good Night Friends :yes::happydance:

Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers—
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours—
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!