What's new

David Mayo, 1940-2017: Scientology’s top technical wizard and target of ‘Fair Game’

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
dude. . .

Dude.

DUUUUDE!

(disconsolately shaking head "nofuckingwayyyyy" to self---while dialing flag to see if i still have enough on account to pay for an emergency Review)

HELPFUL TIP: Clear the word paradox. Then do a clay demo of why a person would challenge everyone in the world on every single detail of anything that could ever possibly shine a negative light on Scientology. But that same person doesn't ever once think to challenge any of the massively criminal & cruel fraud of Hubbard/Scientology when it blithely raped billions of dollars from marks whom he guaranteed would attain the supernatural state of Clear and miraculous state of OT.

If a nuclear war broke out, I have this sneaky feeling that sneakster would be very busy correcting people about which cities were hit in what sequence---rather than simply telling them where there might be some bomb shelters they can get to.

This stuff is wayyyyy too stupid. Sneakster is a perfectionist on correcting everyone in the world about Scientology except the lying, defrauding Scientologists.

You know I luv ya Hoaxie and I hope you'll pardon my testosterone...

No...

I'm not certain there's a distinct "reactive mind" which can be eliminated producing apermanent state of "clear". Good audting still produces in many, not all, states of "release" which can be regained if lost marked by emotional and intellectual clarity, ability, clarity, strength, clarity, health and clarity.

And since arriving in San Francisco in 1970 when Brodie went to Spickler with a wing as wouldn't launch an leather oblate spheroid five yards got some Dianetics, led The Niners to their first winning season and their first playoff victory ever I have been using the NFL to inscribe in The Record Book and WITNESSED by hundreds of millions of keen observers a long historic dissertation on a purely exterior and spiritual STANDARD TECH auditing and counseling program, WITHOUT VIOLATING LEAGUE RULES IN LETTER OR SPIRIT having been in SF for each of their FIVE Super Bowl wins and then taking it all back home, Brodie to Brady to my beloved Patriots whose notable exploits in this new century have presumably been noticed by your eminent self

In the Sixties (when Bill Russell was my grandfather's neighbor in Reading) it was said of the inestimable Red Auerbach (a customer in my taxi) "He was playing chess when everyone else was playing checkers". The same might be said of our fine Maven of the Measurement of Intestinal Fortitude, Mr Bellycheck who has so brilliantly prepared for this contest by dispatching Mr Garropollo to Baghdad by the Bay to ease the well respected local fans concern at passing them with a sixth crown by giving them fair hope of glory in the near future.

Root for Philly HH...

You just root for Philly just as hard as you can HH...

And please do pardon my testosterone

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Tory, is one of the very few anti-Scientologist critics whom I trust to never knowingly lie. I'm sure she thought whomever she spoke with sounded just like him. However, her opinion is not verification.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
Sneakster,
You know what ???

That would be nice of you you to leave him at peace...and don't deny his coming and communicating with us on ESMB...(this Real David ID question having been resolved years ago)
IMHO, Granting him a peaceful leaving would be the best we can do for such a great guy who always tried sincerely to help his fellows and make this world better...
and to allow a peaceful grief to the many esmbers who are saddened would be appreciated.

;)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
David had a brilliant sense of humour, he told me with great certainty that my dogs were pig "fig dogs" ... after I mentioned that they pick (and eat!) all the reachable figs in a mad race each morning to get to the tree. I'm pretty sure he would laugh at this thread and not mind our (glances sideways at certain people) ... eccentricities and idiosyncrasies on what is sadly his memorial thread.

Love to you Julie ... I can only imagine how empty you must be feeling.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sneakster,
You know what ???

That would be nice of you you to leave him at peace...and don't deny his coming and communicating with us on ESMB...(this Real David ID question having been resolved years ago)
IMHO, Granting him a peaceful leaving would be the best we can do for such a great guy who always tried sincerely to help his fellows and make this world better...
and to allow a peaceful grief to the many esmbers who are saddened would be appreciated.

;)

Well, I know I'd like my own passing to spark lively dialogue and not just in the numerous parties celebrating a sweet green earth relieved of the odious burden of my shadow. David is presumed to be please his own vitality moves our thought to lively discussion and remembrance

Koot

Patron with Honors
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

David Mayo, 1940-2017: Scientology’s top technical wizard and target of ‘Fair Game’

We have just learned that on October 23, former Scientology figure David Mayo died in his native New Zealand after a short illness. He was 76.

In the early 1980s Mayo had risen to become Scientology’s Senior Case Supervisor International and founder L. Ron Hubbard’s personal auditor, and Hubbard appeared to be grooming [...]

We have[.......]

Continue reading...
What a loss!! Hopefully temporary.