What's new

David Mayo in a Lecture

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm always so touched by the third video, where David talks about no longer being described as a person.

AnonKat

Crusader
bumping bacause I can

obama-fist-bump.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
More Mayo (Real Audio)

http://www.lermanet.com/mayo1.ra

I audited L. Ron Hubbard probably for the longest period of time that anybody has [sic] ever audited him. He had a goal to go exterior. After one session he thought that he might have gone exterior and he told me and described what he saw outside the room; which was a moonlit night with the trees and stars and so on. He wanted to go outside, wanted me to come with him go outside and see if that's what he saw, if it was there. We went outside--it was pitch black and [we] couldn't see anything. So, the result was we're still going to work on him going exterior. I'm not telling you this to say that nobody else has gone exterior because I know people have. But if you haven't gone exterior or if you haven't gone exterior with full perception I want you to know that you're not the only one.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I audited L. Ron Hubbard probably for the longest period of time that anybody has [sic] ever audited him. He had a goal to go exterior. After one session he thought that he might have gone exterior and he told me and described what he saw outside the room; which was a moonlit night with the trees and stars and so on. He wanted to go outside, wanted me to come with him go outside and see if that's what he saw, if it was there. We went outside--it was pitch black and [we] couldn't see anything. So, the result was we're still going to work on him going exterior. I'm not telling you this to say that nobody else has gone exterior because I know people have. But if you haven't gone exterior or if you haven't gone exterior with full perception I want you to know that you're not the only one.

There was a similar experience either Alan C Walter or Dart relayed about L Ron Hubbard declaring what he was viewing whilst "exterior with full perception" , describing with CERTAINTY what was occurring outside the Apollo , (it had something to do with a ferry passing by).when the Class 8 crew searched they found that what hubbard had perceived athough very creative was not actually what was there.

Im reminded of the Ls briefing (registrars legend myth promo) cassette, where the salesman says "when Ron was CSing the Ls he would never let someone leave the ship unless they were stably exterior with full perection and were able to maintain it, and then ( i still have that tape and the video promo with Greg Wilhere doing exactly what David Mayo describes, extreme Promotion of super powers from the L rundowns, talking about Ron being God, hubbard was at least truthful this time and said he wasnt.)

Betty Filisky (1st NOTs OT7 completion who was in good standing at the time of the tape- before she developed cancer and disappeared as a PR flap ) is mentioned on the cassette attributing her ability to high registrar stats to her having done the L rundowns and not her OT7.

There is of course the other revelation of declaring how you can levitate along a sidewalk dragging ones heels by concentrating on the beam of eyesight.
Shakes your confidence though.
Rons favourite word ,a fantastic ability. Of course Hubbard never warned ,censored or even omitted any of his public statements and to the avid mesmerised listener theres no doubt Rons CERTAINLY Damned OT and would never lie. Hes our best fiend after all, and he wouldnt want our confidence in him to be harmed or lessened.

State of Man Overts and witholds
"im actually guilty of witholding quite a bit from you" LRH is about as close as it gets to THE truth.

AnonKat

Crusader
What We Do, Part One Posted on July 28, 2013 by martyrathbun09 | 86 Comments

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/what-we-do-part-one/#comments

What We Do, Part One
Posted on July 28, 2013 by martyrathbun09 | 86 Comments

For some orientation to what I would like to over in this essay I begin with a passage from Chapter 25 Epilogue from Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior (Amazon Books, 2013):

As has been ably reported by Janet Reitman in her book Inside Scientology (Houghton Mifflin, 2011) and by Lawrence Wright in his book Going Clear (Alfred A. Knopf, 2013), L. Ron Hubbard was a very capable marketing man. What they did not acknowledge as much, but did not totally discount, was Ron’s ability to solve problems – including those of the mind and spirit. Ron had a knack for finding out what was bothering people, putting together methods to address those things, and then selling those methods as services – the end-all that people just had to get their hands on.

The Reitman and Wright books detailed how Ron was continually creating new rundowns, new levels and new packaging to keep the Scientology public enthused over the latest in the mind and spirit. It was the formula that created continuing expansion of the Scientology empire during L. Ron Hubbard’s life. A strong customer base was established and continually kept interested and buying as new, essential route-to-total-freedom items were rolled out.

Because Ron so unequivocally mandated that only Ron could discover, create and memorialize mental and spiritual technology (the only stock-in-trade of the church of Scientology) upon Ron’s death the church’s expansion pattern also died.

Consequently, David Miscavige took on an unenviable task when he was handed the reins of Scientology Inc. And those reins were handed to him, whether begrudgingly or not, by Annie Tidman Broeker (Loyal Officer 2) when she sided with Miscavige against her then-husband (Loyal Officer 1) Pat Broeker. Miscavige had no choice but to radically change Scientology’s forty-year expansion pattern.

The movement had been built and held together primarily through the promise and continual roll-out of new technology. Now Miscavige had to keep that movement going, but with no possibility of introducing new technology. For a while he seemed to have somewhat of a grasp of marketing, but all the marketing in the world could not keep an organization thriving when it had nothing new to sell. At least not an organization whose viability depended on continual emanation of new technology to sell. And by firm religious belief and church doctrine, he was powerless to create any new technology.

These facts – recognized by credible, outside observers and by insiders like myself – are at the heart of why Scientology (the whole package) is as dead as a door nail. The promises are infinite while the delivery of them is impossible.

The first thing that probably distinguishes us from all others we are aware of who utilize some of the discoveries of Ron Hubbard is that we do not play – in any way, shape, fashion, or form – the baiting evaluation game that comes part and parcel with Scientology. That is the incessant, overt and covert, game of continuous evaluations along the line of ‘the next roll out will really get you there’, ‘the next level will handle your problem’, ‘you need to act in this fashion so that you see the wisdom of taking your next step’, ‘you’ll understand that when you get to ______’, or any other of the pitches that were memorialized in unalterable, firm Scientology policy and mental technology throughout the years.

That most decidedly includes the insidious safety valve, bait-and-switch line ‘the reason it didn’t work for you was that it was corrupted by someone else, and now we’re going to give you the real thing’ as is so regularly chanted by the church and the shadow it casts, Scientology practitioners outside of the church. The real thing is precisely what is described in the book passage above: the never-ending promises to the stairway to Heaven that demonstrably does not lead to Heaven. It more often leads instead to the perfect cognitive storm: holding these two conflicting ideas counterpoised, a) I have done everything Ron prescribed, so I know everything there is to know, and can never improve because I am already perfect – b) all the while colliding with the deep-down, suppressed self-recognition that the individual has become intolerant, arrogant, callous and miserable.

This find-the-ruin, bait-and-switch mentality is woven into the woof and warp of Scientology. It gets played from initial marketing to the highest reaches of the bridge. It has always been, both inside the church and without, that those who play it best are sainted with being the most ‘On Source’ (with L. Ron Hubbard) Scientologists.

It also happens to be Ron’s first, greatest – and ultimately most fatal – departure from the technology he primarily borrowed from in creating Dianetics and Scientology: Rogerian client-centered psychotherapy. The second the client is played – in any way, shape, fashion or form – by definition the process is no longer client centered. Instead, it by definition becomes practitioner – or organization – centered. The road to restoration of self-determinism becomes paved with enforcement of obedient following.

Do I mean to say that Ron was a con? Do I mean to say that everything he discovered or purported to discover was fraudulent? No; as you shall see in further installments. But, I am defining what it is we do and the first thing we do is stay true to the client-centered philosophy that is at the heart of – in fact, is the sine qua non of – all that is workable in Scientology.

AnonKat

Crusader
That last paragraph. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What I have observed is that people doing Scientology really enjoy a so called good auditor, realy nothing more than a good listener you can reflect upon and can tell about your troubles without being judged.

AnonKat

Crusader
David Mayo Non metered Auditing February 8,1986 scientology (galac-patra.org).wmv

[video=youtube;OWIWoAVPzMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWIWoAVPzMY[/video]

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
What I have observed is that people doing Scientology really enjoy a so called good auditor, realy nothing more than a good listener you can reflect upon and can tell about your troubles without being judged.

Well you have not observed enough. Quite simply put.

Auditing is NOT just a matter of having a trusted person to talk to and the feelgood feeling that results from that. It is a matter of knowing how the mind is put together - and yes, Hubbard did a pretty good job of mapping it out. Not a perfect job by any means, nor a complete one, but certainly good enough to work with. Then there is the matter of directing the client's attention to a portion of it, getting him to LOOK and experience in the present what he flinched from in the past, then having him/her tell you about it. etc etc etc. I am not going into a full and detailed description of it here.

Suffice it to say that with properly done auditing the client will uncover vast areas of hidden and buried charge which, once relieved, results in a betterment of his own life as experienced by him.

Telling about your troubles to some trusted person does not come anywhere close.

AnonKat

Crusader
Well you have not observed enough. Quite simply put.

Auditing is NOT just a matter of having a trusted person to talk to and the feelgood feeling that results from that. It is a matter of knowing how the mind is put together - and yes, Hubbard did a pretty good job of mapping it out. Not a perfect job by any means, nor a complete one, but certainly good enough to work with. Then there is the matter of directing the client's attention to a portion of it, getting him to LOOK and experience in the present what he flinched from in the past, then having him/her tell you about it. etc etc etc. I am not going into a full and detailed description of it here.

Suffice it to say that with properly done auditing the client will uncover vast areas of hidden and buried charge which, once relieved, results in a betterment of his own life as experienced by him.

Telling about your troubles to some trusted person does not come anywhere close.

He was ahead in his time in 1950 so Science history demands he gets his spot, I will work on that. Just me being the autist with Asperger that I am. no kidding. He invented good shit , he gets recognition. Cult leader or not.

Lone Star

Crusader
He was ahead in his time in 1950 so Science history demands he gets his spot, I will work on that. Just me being the autist with Asperger that I am. no kidding. He invented good shit , he gets recognition. Cult leader or not.

Uhhhhhhhhhh no. He largely copied Abreaction Therapy and much of the additional processes was developed by others at St. Hill and elsewhere during the early years for which he took credit. He deserves no spot in history other than in the Annals of Infamy.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
I do believe that Hubbard had some original insights and innovations, apart from the bulk of Scientology which was taken from others; however, Hubbard exploited the process of abreaction (catharsis), and used it as a means of creating gratitude and trust, and placing the person at the (happily compliant) effect of Scientology.

AnonKat

Crusader
Uhhhhhhhhhh no. He largely copied Abreaction Therapy and much of the additional processes was developed by others at St. Hill and elsewhere during the early years for which he took credit. He deserves no spot in history other than in the Annals of Infamy.

I am sure my asperger will weed out the bad shit. a aspergers do

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW, unlike El Ron, the David Mayo you see and hear on these videos/tapes is the same David Mayo I knew IRL, interacted with and observed...invariably..."in action". :yes:

Face:)

5equals6

Patron
Re: David Mayo Non metered Auditing February 8,1986 scientology (galac-patra.org).wmv

[video=youtube;OWIWoAVPzMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWIWoAVPzMY[/video]

Is there a version of this lecture that has the 'Locationals' portion in tact?

AnonKat

Crusader
Re: David Mayo Non metered Auditing February 8,1986 scientology (galac-patra.org).wmv

Is there a version of this lecture that has the 'Locationals' portion in tact?

We are allready glad this was available, You could ask Terril Park maybe ?

Geupload op 28 dec 2011

Download more audiotapes here
http://timecops.dhost.ru/david_mayo-a...
Former personal auditor by L Ron Hubbard, senior Case supervisor International.
Replaced from post by David Miscavige 29 august 1982
Free Zone Scientology
http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru
http://timecops.net/english.html
http://www.timecops.biz
http://www.0-48.ru

Last edited: