What's new

David Miscavage

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
There *is* no relationship, except the genetic, and that relationship is *irrelevant*

Giuseppe think it is very relevant. Ministers daughter syndrome.

I think Diana is very afraid. She has been living in fear for the last twenty years at least! She has seen what happened to Quentin! Giuseppe would also be afraid. Diana is a very nice person, Giuseppe met her several times. I think there was also another sister, but that could just be Guiseppe's over-active imagination.

Giuseppe met Arthur. This guy was a horrible mess of a person. You could see that he was torn between being forced to be an artist to impress daddy, and being in the SO, and wanting to leave the church altogether. Giuseppe knows this from 1985 or so. Poor guy, finally left to the SO during the early 90's IIRC.

If you are listening, Arthur, you are a cheap bastard and you still owe me $20. Seriously. Give it to a charity cause I cannot reveal myself here. Try to give to a real charity, not this Scn bullshit. Something that helps kids or sick people, not pets or animals or the fake environmentalist charities. Thanks, buddy.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Wasn't Suzzette CO CMO IXU for a while there? In the 80's or so when it was on the second floor of the main building.

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
He humiliated people as well as he could through bullying and now he is getting back through the internet and Andrew Morton's book is SCATHING.

It's not easy to see the drama unfold.

But he is obviously on a loosing streak and a motivator flow.

I see things getting worse for him before they get better.

I predict he will blow (with a large bank account waiting for him) in a very short period of time, and I am thinking months.

Just my own prediction.

Time will tell.

T.O.

:whistling: Seems the drama could extend well past any predicted blow! :giggle:

Nick Warren (snipped from a freezone message board said:
I was just kidding around, but your reply smacked of sensible straight forward honesty and clarity. I very much appreciate your sentiments.

On Feb 14, 2008, at 6:50 AM, Nick Warren wrote:

Well, take it whichever way you want |Ed.

LRH was a great man, also a little flawed at times. And
Davey boy seems to be well and truly in the valence of
some of LRH's no so good times. Or that is my take on it
anyway.

Davey should be removed from post and treated to a
slightly more benign form of the RPF than he has been
responsible for running on others. The man needs
rest and mest work and a caring but unreasonable ear
(in the best sense of unreasonable)

The CoS, if it is to continue at all, needs a new leader.
Above all an honest one and preferably one who is
a proper tech person, not an admin one

Nick

> From: eberwick@pacbell
> Is that called "damning with faint praise"?

>> On Feb 13, 2008, at 4:05 PM, Nick Warren wrote:

>> Ah, Andreas, perhaps you should be just slightly more forgiving.
>> Poor Davey is trying to do what he thinks LRH would do after all
>> Nick

Another 'Quantum' possibility predicts that;

Davey blows, takes his large bank account over to the freezone, where amongst empathetic open arm's he make's amends by funding a few 'Ideal Ron's Orgs', then puts on a white hat to fight the Co$ that he evolved into its present black form, and as the new acting Venusian train driver revises and reissues Capt Bill's writings, and steers the loco-motive onto some other track!

Then there exists yet another 'Quantum' possibility that states …

:D

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Davey blows, takes his large bank account over to the freezone, where amongst empathetic open arm's he make's amends by funding a few 'Ideal Ron's Orgs', then puts on a white hat to fight the Co$ that he evolved into its present black form, and as the new acting Venusian train driver revises and reissues Capt Bill's writings, and steers the loco-motive onto some other track!

If Davey leaves with the cash (and control over non-cash assets) there won't be any 'Church' of Scientology left to oppose.

Just people scrambling to get away from the evidence before the arrests start.

Zinj

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
If Davey leaves with the cash (and control over non-cash assets) there won't be any 'Church' of Scientology left to oppose.

Zinj

He can hide the money but he cannot hide himself, IMHO.

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors

This would be a horrible situation. Giuseppe likes the technology, Giuseppe doesn't like the administrative meat-grinder that is the SO since about 1979.

What would be better is to have the upper-executives remain, and DM and his minions are getting kicked out. It may be possibility that some ex-Int Execs can come back 'WE COME BACK' and fix the situation.

Giuseppe has a PC folder / OW writeups / Ethics Files (who doesn't) and Giuseppe would not like to have it the government, or maybe someone worse, having that information.

If the church goes down, then there is a responsibility to keep that data private by either offering to the PC, or shredding it.
:shithitfan:

Giuseppe is afraid.

Giuseppe went through puberty in the SO, and wrote down each and every time Giuseppe plays with Giuseppe.:omg:

[agent smith]: Mr. Anderson, it seems on March 13th, 1981, you touched yourself...:no:

[agent smith]: Mr Anderson, do you know what it means to jerk off in a church? Yes, I see you do...:blush:

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
If Davey leaves with the cash (and control over non-cash assets) ...

Well then 'Here Comes Tommy' pun intended!

He'd be the most logical one, in the eyes of Ron and the flock, to arrive at the accident scene and try to save it! And if that should happen; well there goes any dignity and respect he hasn't already sacrificed!
:bug:

But either way this would then open up to a whole new set of 'Quantum' possibilities for Top Gun , TC the newbie. :newbie1:

:target: :bricks: :fighting: :hotwater: