David Miscavige – Wow, what an event!

Good twin

Floater
I got my invitation to the May 9th event! It's May 16th.
How many of you are going with me? This is gonna be great if we can all go as a group. I mean even if we are at different Orgs I'll feel better if we are going as a group. Maybe I can request special seating. Patrons get first row. Exes in the back? I dunno we'll see.
TP!!!! Are you coming? (note to self - buy beer for TP)

:happydance: :happydance:

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Something has changed in DM's voice since past events. Maybe this is nothing, but he seems to be lingering on the last word of sentences. Perhaps this is a tell that he knows he is lying.

I noticed this also. The last syllable of each declarative sentence drops significantly in tone (Hertz, not emotion). Seems to me like the extreme opposite of a half-ack.

As I recall, DM always did this to some extent, but it seems greatly exaggerated this time. Maybe DM invented a new TR for delivering speeches?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Talk about DM delivery revealing awareness of telling lies....check out the 1986 event for the (imho) SINGLE WORST DELIVERY OF ANY LINE IN THE HISTORY OF SCIENTOLOGY when he talked about Hubbard going off to outer space do research on the next OT level without his body, assuring the sheep that it is ".... this level is beyond anything anyone of us imagined".

He sounds like an absolute liar and con man (because he was lying and conning everyone) and at that time he had not had much practice yet in selling the BIG LIE WITH TOTAL (FAUX) CERTAINTY so his inflection, tone, timbre and entire manner shifted into shifty mode.

if it was a movie, someone would have yelled "CUT!!!" and they would have reshot that scene a few dozen times. only way anyone would have ever watched that footage is in the blooper reel.

holy hell that was the most obvious con I have ever heard! (and the ludicrous material was obviously a made up story from the Ministry of Truth)

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Is that event available to download anywhere? That was way before my time and Id love to check it out.

DMs delivery has got nothing on Tom Cruises one at the IAS event - you know, where he is sitting there in all his make-up plastered skivvy glory? His talk about the "responsibility" of being a Scientologist was bad - even in the Church I would have cringed at his OBVIOUS bad TRs. He was dramatising it to the HILT, total overboard on the emotion of it all, not natural in anyones eyes. Im amazed he didnt squirt out tears and do a "I just dont think Id be alive today if it wasnt for.....".

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Great thread fishdaddy. Funny stuff. Has DM got a slight lisp here?

I kept feeling like I was going to see Bob Barker on The Price is Right. Or I was at an Amway convention at the Orlando Christian Center. And the intro is just nauseous. :puke2:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I've always heard a lisp in his voice? What the hell was all the drivel about? Org charts. They spent how much time playing that piece from LRH? I feel like a complete idiot, honestly--what the eff is he talking about? Rambling & rambling. Did anyone get anything out of that? What is the fricken' point? :duh:
I only made it part way through 2nd video. My ears started to bleed. How anyone who says they're a scio can keep a straight face listening to that crap is beyond my comprehension. :confused2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got my invitation to the May 9th event! It's May 16th.
How many of you are going with me? This is gonna be great if we can all go as a group. I mean even if we are at different Orgs I'll feel better if we are going as a group. Maybe I can request special seating. Patrons get first row. Exes in the back? I dunno we'll see.
TP!!!! Are you coming? (note to self - buy beer for TP)

:happydance: :happydance:

Yes I am, but forget the beer I need something much,much stronger this time. :yes:

TP

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've always heard a lisp in his voice? What the hell was all the drivel about? Org charts. They spent how much time playing that piece from LRH? I feel like a complete idiot, honestly--what the eff is he talking about? Rambling & rambling. Did anyone get anything out of that? What is the fricken' point? :duh:
I only made it part way through 2nd video. My ears started to bleed. How anyone who says they're a scio can keep a straight face listening to that crap is beyond my comprehension. :confused2:

I didn't understand much either. I think,maybe,it's supposed to be that way:whistling:

All they really expect from you, when you're at an event, is to clap and "hip-hip" whenever: you see LRH's picture or one of his quotes is read, DM finishes his unbearably long monologue and or course when you see one those spiffy new buildings.

TP

I noticed this also. The last syllable of each declarative sentence drops significantly in tone (Hertz, not emotion). Seems to me like the extreme opposite of a half-ack.

As I recall, DM always did this to some extent, but it seems greatly exaggerated this time. Maybe DM invented a new TR for delivering speeches?
Yeah it's called the cheesy infomercial TR

skydog

Patron Meritorious
David Miscavige sucks

Thanks for that link Paul, I didn't bother watching it when it was First posted but figured since the cult deleted it, it was worth a watch

All I say is if Xenu knew an AMWAY cult would be formed based on his thetan waste dump, and run by a midget, he probably would have picked an alternative solution to his over population problem.

That is a classic quote CNCML. Great post Jeff-I for one are happy you are no longer part of their PR network. Keep up the good work.

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
The OP is interesting. I am detecting a definite pattern: Amway's organizations did the same thing when they turned their focus from "trying to get people to sell soap" to "selling people tons of motivational materials with the secondary placeholder goal of selling soap."

It seems that now Scientology has turned into Amway: from "clearing the planet" to "selling people on tons of fundraising activities with the secondary placeholder goal of clearing the planet."

Like Amway, Scientology will never, ever get back up, because their methods have become so inherently parasitic that the only way for them to see temporary expansion is to penetrate new markets. Once that is depleted, the illusion is over.

Maybe this is something that happens to all cults that are money-oriented: one day the leaders realize that it's less work simply selling people motivation and cut out the complicated tasks of producing and organizing. Sell them motivational materials that emphasize the need to keep buying your motivation materials in order to "work" and bang! you've got it made. "To clear the planet, you need to keep those donations high..." "To be a great seller, you need to keep yourself motivated..."

Last edited:

frogger

Patron
I was expecting DM to announce the new OT 9 techs. You know the ones where they tell everybody it is all a bunch of BS and they have been conned. With the last sentence being, “Please walk out of the building now leaving your money and dignity behind.”

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I was expecting DM to announce the new OT 9 techs. You know the ones where they tell everybody it is all a bunch of BS and they have been conned. With the last sentence being, “Please walk out of the building now leaving your money and dignity behind.”

:laugh: :laugh:
Ok, its funny and not funny at the same time.:goodorbad:

First, IF OT 9 ever comes out, I wonder how many more future exes will join boards like here?! :clapping:

Of all the bull I've heared, this one is no.1 in my top ten. :thewinner: