What's new

David Miscavige – Wow, what an event!

Good twin

Floater
I say we all go. I mean everyone here on this message board. If we all show up at the various Orgs, they will either let us in or they will try to stop us and throw us out. People who know us will be enturbulated by this.

I say we show up as ourselves saying we were invited, since we all get about 15 calls a day asking us to attend. If we get stopped we say "I was invited by your massive and effective call-in operation".

It seems if we aren't welcome at the events we have the right to have the invites stopped. :confused2:

Just sayin'

Carmel

Crusader
<snipped for brevity>

Anyway, that’s my take on the event. You know you can depend on me for honest feedback.

Keep that thunder rolling.

And maybe no one will notice what you’re really doing.

Jeff
Loved your "take" on the event Jeff - thanks for sharing it and for the giggles. :)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the critique, Jeff - sure saved me from having to watch the damn thing myself to see if it's still gut-churning nonsense as usual.:p

I just couldn't take myself to a "real" one anymore - I think my stomach would start to spasm at the Pomerantz intro.

THAT was always a cringe for me - even when I was very much in, I just couldn't understand why we had to have the game-show warm-up voice at the start of every event. :puke:

knn

Patron Meritorious
The best is: The video seems to be a pretty uncut version. I heard Sherman and MIscavige make some mistakes that I never heard before at events.

Wow, they got some MOLEs in the film crew... :coolwink: Fabian!

The first half of the event is here (for now), in 12 bite-sized chunks. It's a bit harder getting stuff taken off Russian servers.

http://lron411.rutube.ru

Paul

Thanks for that link Paul, I didn't bother watching it when it was First posted but figured since the cult deleted it, it was worth a watch

All I say is if Xenu knew an AMWAY cult would be formed based on his thetan waste dump, and run by a midget, he probably would have picked an alternative solution to his over population problem.

Bottoms up!

Aye, but the important question is....what will ya be DRINKING? That's my plan of attack if I end up getting the guts to hit May 9th.......

Screw drivers, bloody mary's, bourbon and branch, martinis, lots of beer, everything on isle one thru 99 at Bev Mo. Wish you were here clammy, we could toss back a few, or alot and have a good laugh.

I too, remember those mind numbing events. I always got stuck with decorating for the events, and I must say I did an excellent job with the $1.50 they gave me for decorations!

And you did not use any of it for a soft drink???

Nope, I was a good little staff member, spent the whole $1.50 on the decorations. Let's see, $1.50 for some scotch tape to attach the pretend ballons and the pretend crepe paper. The org actually expected me to pay for the decorations myself , I just told them there wasn't enough money from FP and everyone would just have to mock it up! But, I wish I had used it for a soft drink, could have snuck out the back and enjoyed!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nope, I was a good little staff member, spent the whole $1.50 on the decorations. Let's see, $1.50 for some scotch tape to attach the pretend ballons and the pretend crepe paper. The org actually expected me to pay for the decorations myself , I just told them there wasn't enough money from FP and everyone would just have to mock it up! But, I wish I had used it for a soft drink, could have snuck out the back and enjoyed!

:hysterical: Man! This is bringing back memories. I had forgotten, we weren't allowed to EAT, because the food was for the PUBLIC. If there was anything left, we were able to nibble on the scraps. Luckily, badgering them to death to buy the latest release tended to drive public out and guarantee we'd get something. That $1.50 would have bought a lovely 'Hot Pocket' from the vending machine to tide one over until we got the green light.

Oh, and anyone up for a road trip for the event should come visit me...I'm in a totally different area now (sometimes a girl just has to blow!) and the local orgs have no clue who I am! FFx2--you have to bring the booze, No BevMo's here!
:booze:

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Something has changed in DM's voice since past events. Maybe this is nothing, but he seems to be lingering on the last word of sentences. Perhaps this is a tell that he knows he is lying.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just tried it again. It's still a blank space where the video is supposed to be. :confused2:

Hmmm. I just tried again and it works OK, although I get a blank screen for a few seconds before it displays. Do you get the title or anything showing up? I don't know how relevant it is, but there is a hell of a lot of javascript on the source code for that page. Try a library computer or a friend's or something.

Paul

Last edited:

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
true story

When I was on the shsbc at asho-la--I went to 2 of these events and in the best of "fcdc" tradition -I used my time wisely to check out the "hotties". And by using the "make it go right" slogan-I managed to get my stats up! And find myself smiling when I read of all the terrible times that others had-but this was way back in the early 70's.