What's new

David Miscavige and David Lubow – My own Frankenstein monsters

AnonKat

Crusader
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...d-lubow-my-own-frankenstein-monsters/#respond

When Bob Minton of Lisa McPherson Trust fame had his attorneys on the verge of putting Miscavige square into the middle of the McPherson case (where he firmly belonged) Mike Rinder and I were personally assigned by Miscavige to run Lubow on a no-expenses-spared international operation to cave Minton by threatening his money. Lubow created a number of identities, trotted around the globe creating a web of third party about Minton to the point where we actually had a large portion of Minton’s money frozen in a Swiss bank account. Unfortunately for Minton, and regardless of his later humanitarian motives, his fortune was in fact amassed by less than ethical means.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
The main problem Marty has is remembering that all these tacticts were used by LRH in the first place.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'd say the *main* problem is that Marty has a very versatile memory and it's liberally mixed with blatant lie, convenient truthiness and opportunistic disinformation.

It'd be wise to take any of his 'testimony' with a very large grain of salt. It's dangerous to equate 'Marty Says' with 'Here's what happened'.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
I'd say the *main* problem is that Marty has a very versatile memory and it's liberally mixed with blatant lie, convenient truthiness and opportunistic disinformation.

It'd be wise to take any of his 'testimony' with a very large grain of salt. It's dangerous to equate 'Marty Says' with 'Here's what happened'.

Zinj

Well fill us in on what really happened since you were there when "It" happened.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
QUOTE=AnonKat;471890]Well fill us in on what really happened since you were there when "It" happened.[/QUOTE]

this /\ :thumbsup:

Zinjifar

So, if I understand you, I can't point out that Marty is telling lies and self-serving 'stories' unless I was a fly on the wall?

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
So, if I understand you, I can't point out that Marty is telling lies and self-serving 'stories' unless I was a fly on the wall?

Zinj

No you can ,but start with argumentation instead of blurting out the usual. Or at least make an effort.

Zinjifar

No you can ,but start with argumentation instead of blurting out the usual. Or at least make an effort.

What's to argue? The only reason to believe what Marty says and how he chooses to portray events is 'because I said so'. As has been adequately demonstrated, Marty is *not* an honest witness. Why would this 'testimony' be any more honest than any other?

All I said was that it would be dangerous to accept his 'history lesson' at face value. You disagree?

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
What's to argue? The only reason to believe what Marty says and how he chooses to portray events is 'because I said so'. As has been adequately demonstrated, Marty is *not* an honest witness. Why would this 'testimony' be any more honest than any other?

All I said was that it would be dangerous to accept his 'history lesson' at face value. You disagree?

Zinj

Well by that standard one could argue the same about you Zinj. As you are a critic of sorts why don't you read his "testimony"in his post and point out the inconsistencies to us. That would make you a better critic.

Stop being Lazy and do the work as a critic

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Well by that standard one could argue the same about you Zinj. As you are a critic of sorts why don't you read his "testimony"in his post and point out the inconsistencies to us. That would make you a better critic.

Stop being Lazy and do the work as a critic

:blah:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Oh congratulations your PI Scribd got posted several times

What are you talking about, Peter?

OH.... now I know what you are talking about. You mean the copy I made of the archived page of all the PIs. That's cool. So what does that have to do with my reply to your baloney post to Zinj lalalala

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Like Marty would come clean about shit he was involved in that would tarnish his shiney tin suit, especialy a black-ops smear campaign against a critic who wansn't afraid to seek the truth, let him smear the dead, he will choke on his own words (or lack there-of) eventually imho.

Zinjifar

Well, according to Marty, he and Mike and Bob were all best buddies, despite Bob's purported 'dirty money'. (Much has been written about that by Marty and friends since 1996.)

So, it's a little surprising to hear him bring it up again, but, then again, Bob's dead now and unlikely to contradict.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
What are you talking about, Peter?

OH.... now I know what you are talking about. You mean the copy I made of the archived page of all the PIs. That's cool. So what does that have to do with my reply to your baloney post to Zinj lalalala

My name is Niels by the way hun:coolwink:

martyrathbun09 | September 11, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Reply

Theo, we all have different levels of responsibility in handling that which we helped to create. Obviously, I have a higher level of responsibility than most because I virtually created immunity for the monster over the course of most of my adult life. So, because I am getting hammered by the Ops squad I helped create I do not believe translates into an obligation for others – who perhaps had no clue about what Miscavige and crew were and are up to with their money – to stand up to “support Marty.” I think it helps correct the problem, I think it is an honorable thing to do, and think it assures it will be corrected. But, I don’t think it necessarily creates an obligation or duty for most. Capice?

AnonKat

Crusader
Well, according to Marty, he and Mike and Bob were all best buddies, despite Bob's purported 'dirty money'. (Much has been written about that by Marty and friends since 1996.)

So, it's a little surprising to hear him bring it up again, but, then again, Bob's dead now and unlikely to contradict.

Zinj

Can you provide the quote yo go with that ?