What's new

David Miscavige begs CO$ celebrities to rally for their ‘church’ with new PR strategy

Sindy

Crusader
OMG! Good one Davy!!!

David Miscavige begs CO$ celebrities to rally for their ‘church’ with new PR strategy

Scientology may very well be on it last legs. In just the past few years, it has (barely) weathered the exposure of its secrets (most effectively through Wikileaks and most amusingly on that infamous “South Park” episode) as well as some high-profile celebrity defections, including Paul Haggis, Jason Beghe, and Lisa Marie Presley. There have also been the accounts from past high-ranking CO$ execs about the punishment and torture that goes on at Gold Base, and of course, there are the various John Travolta scandals as well.

Incidentally and in terms of fresh scandals, the Village Voice has a few other new pieces on the CO$, including a comical story asking why Travolta has not offered public support to Tom during his divorce crisis (answer: Travolta’s too busy covering his own butt via fake marriage) and a more serious one about how Narcanon’s flagship treatment center (in McAlester, Oklahoma) just had its third patient death since October. This damn cult has no business trying to “detoxify” drug users by merely handing addicts vitamins and having them sit in saunas for several hours at a time.

More:

http://www.celebitchy.com/240957/da..._rally_for_their_church_with_new_pr_strategy/

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/2...travolta-and-kirstie-alley-for-pr-advice.html

Sindy

Crusader
Re: David Miscavige begs CO$ celebrities to rally for their ‘church’ with new PR stra

If in fact this story is true (sieve city Miscavige!) and these celebrities rally to protect the church then they are the stupidest people to walk the face of the earth.

Please! Do any of these celebs have entourages with enough balls to counsel these people to stay away from this media shit storm? OMG!

Well, for the sake of those rallying for the church to continue to rapidly implode I say to these celebrities, "Please, please walk into the trap and fight for the C of S!!! It will only keep the the cult's dirty laundry out in the wide, wide open even more."

Do it!!! :melodramatic::omg:

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: David Miscavige begs CO$ celebrities to rally for their ‘church’ with new PR stra

LOLOLOLOLOL-*gasp*- LOLOLOLOL!!!

(Loved their choice of celeb pics, even though Krusty and Lewid made me bark mah dinner) *shudder*

:biggrin:

Div6

Crusader

Well Dave, it is time to come out of your closet and exhibit some true Leadership.

What would Ron do?

:duh::duh::duh:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

More Fail guaranteed by the 100% Standard application of LRH PR Tek.

footbullets.png

If in fact this story is true (sieve city Miscavige!) and these celebrities rally to protect the church then they are the stupidest people to walk the face of the earth.

Please! Do any of these celebs have entourages with enough balls to counsel these people to stay away from this media shit storm? OMG!

Well, for the sake of those rallying for the church to continue to rapidly implode I say to these celebrities, "Please, please walk into the trap and fight for the C of S!!! It will only keep the the cult's dirty laundry out in the wide, wide open even more."

Do it!!! :melodramatic::omg:

If they start being televangelists for the cult now, I think that is where the line is drawn for NO MORE MOVIE / TELEVISION GIGS.

Sindy

Crusader

Like putting out a forest fire with a gas truck!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Sindy

Miscavige has called a “secret emergency summit” between its (remaining) celebrity members in an effort to change the CO$’s PR tactics.

Career Suicide

I used to keep wondering why these morons are still involved with this well documented train wreck,

but it's really pretty simple,

Where else are they going to find a church that is centered around worshiping celebrities, and focuses so much of it's resources blowing smoke up their asses?

Until Mary Kay or Amway starts a Celebrity Church they have no where to go to have people worship their fragile egos.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Poor celebrities....will really look like asses now.
Celebs...please get out now!!! We tried to warn Tom and Johnny but they
wouldn't listen.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors

Good luck on the $25 million dollar celebrity media blitz. As John P. says about bad investments: They would be better off just lighting that money on fire. This would at least save everyone involved the waste of time and effort spending the money only to incur even more ridicule and contempt than the Cult is presently experiencing.

It is in fact very hard to get "good PR" for your Cult when the examples below show the public what your Cult does for its everyday PR:

1. The black doorman at Flag makes $50 a week in the Sea Org:

Servant.jpg

2. His job is to open the door for crazy white OT's:

SquirrelTech.jpg

3. These crazy white OT's believe that Psychiatry and the US Government are conspiring to effect Mind Control on the masses
and that the only antidote is the Church of Scientology:

CrazyTown.jpg

David Miscavige can call all the emergency meetings he wants. It is too late though.

/////

Last edited:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious

I've felt sorry for celebs when I have seen them try to defend Scn. It seems like most have been audited a lot but have very little training.

The result for me, even when I was in, was that sounded stupid.

Sindy

Crusader

This story actually sounds very plausible. So, who the hell is leaking this stuff?

It's just so.........delicious! :)

images

I've felt sorry for celebs when I have seen them try to defend Scn. It seems like most have been audited a lot but have very little training.

It's pretty painful to watch.

It's like watching Jerry Sandusky's wife defending him

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I don't think any celebrity wants to be "the face" of this train wreck. Not a good career move.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

This was interesting:

....as well as some high-profile celebrity defections, including Paul Haggis, Jason Beghe, and Lisa Marie Presley.

I mean, the lyrics are kinda obvious, but when did this become public knowledge?

Sindy

Crusader

This was interesting:

I mean, the lyrics are kinda obvious, but when did this become public knowledge?

I guess, by default, since it's been reported widely and she ain't stoppin' it but, I know what you mean. I thought the same thing.

They have less "excuses" than many others. Loads of money...access to intelligent, informed people, they should have more awareness than a lot of non celebs of the need to research when bad pr comes their way. But still they have their heads buried firmly right up their ignorant arseholes. I have no sympathy for them now.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

Above, Div6 asked, "What would Ron do?"

I think Ron would:

attachment.php

But, seriously:

...These crazy white OT's believe that Psychiatry and the US Government are conspiring to effect Mind Control on the masses
and that the only antidote is the Church of Scientology:

CrazyTown.jpg

David Miscavige can call all the emergency meetings he wants. It is too late though.

/////

But seriously, from the CCHR flier above, is Dr. Colin Ross really the "Foremost Authority of Government Mind Control Programs"?

Just who is this Dr. Colin Ross?

Is he this Dr. Colin A. Ross?

ross%20in%20goggles.jpg

From: http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2008/08/colin_ross_has_an_eyebeam_of_e.php

And below, from: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/jref-news/500-pigasus-awards-for-2008-announced.html

...This year's (dis)honorees are:

1) Dr. Colin Ross, who claims he can shoot electromagnetic radiation from his eyes;

Details of these prestigious fakers are below. They receive no actual trophy, no prize money, no plaque; just the publicity they generally seek, though perhaps not in the way they want it.

1) Dr. Colin Ross is a psychiatrist in Texas. He is a lettered man, having published many articles in peer-reviewed journals, and you might think he would be the last person to earn a Pigasus... until you look a bit deeper.
Dr. Ross claims that he can send electromagnetic beams out of his eyes.
Now, to be fair, this was long thought to be how vision worked... in the Middle Ages. However, we now understand that light emitted or reflected by external objects enters the eye, and that's how we see. But Dr. Ross claims to have reversed this process, and not only can he send EM beams from his eyes, but he has rigged up a system to detect it. He applied for our famous Million Dollar Challenge with this idea, and when we sent it to our team of experts, they objected, saying it was the movements of Dr. Ross's eyes that triggered his system. [strike]He has since put his application on hold while he works on this, still claiming, of course, that there is "definitely a beam" emerging from his eyes.[/strike] [It has come to our attention after posting this originally that Dr. Ross has re-activated his application. -Ed.] Oh, and did we mention he's writing a book on this as well? ...

[SIZE=+3]Might this actually be the first real OT?[/SIZE]​

:)