What's new

David Miscavige Facebook page - check out the photos of Idle Morgues

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ooh, in the list of his preferred foods, there was also "Corn fed New Zealand lamb" which according to Kiwis I know, there's no such thing. Wouldn't it be funny if he had been tricked? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah, I thought/heard NZ lamb is grass fed, which is way healthier than corn fed.

Anonycat

Crusader
Is it just me or is there absolutely no way of entering anything on that page? Comm cycle failure.

I think it's just to misrepresent expansion. They'd never go for comments. Trolls yes, DM no. Maybe Feral got one in, and then they deleted and changed features? Well done Feral!

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I think it's just to misrepresent expansion. They'd never go for comments. Trolls yes, DM no. Maybe Feral got one in, and then they deleted and changed features? Well done Feral!

Actually, I just posted ESMB as a comment. 15 min and still there, wonder when OSA will splurt their coffee and remove it.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
34 minutes. They removed it after that and now I am not seeing any ability to enter comments...

For a religion that claims communication to be its higher power its funny that it won't allow that.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Nope, I can't comment on anything in there.

However, I Liked it.

And then I added a Like to the OSA page! hah.

Anonycat

Crusader
34 minutes. They removed it after that and now I am not seeing any ability to enter comments...

For a religion that claims communication to be its higher power its funny that it won't allow that.

34705635.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster

Take another look -- there are more "comments" over there now.

This could be amusing. :)

TG1

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
What gets me is his name is "David Miscavige Leader of Scientology".
I'd say there was an identity poblem there. Most people just use first and last names. :biggrin: