What's new

David Miscavige Facebook page - check out the photos of Idle Morgues

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
No, I am just blocked from that page. :)

I wonder if the pope on a rope would sue if someone were to create a facebook page where one could freely express concerns about him? An anti-fan page of sorts. It would be especially lulzy if the page was set up to lure unsuspecting clams into viewing the entheta.

:hysterical:

I wonder if the pope on a rope would sue if someone were to create a facebook page where one could freely express concerns about him? An anti-fan page of sorts. It would be especially lulzy if the page was set up to lure unsuspecting clams into viewing the entheta.

:hysterical:

Already done?

Dunno. If it was, I didn't do it. I'm way too chicken shit.

Me too. But I was thinking that DM putting up his own FB page is a bit of a problem. He could not allow culties to use it, because they would see all the entheta that would get sneaked through. He would have to have full time 24/7 moderation by someone who he doesn't mind reading "DM sucks cocks on Hollywood Boulevard" and much worse things than that. So I think some helpful anon gave DM a FB assist. :)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
LOL...well, maybe I shouldn't have been such a bull in a china shop as now I am blocked. I hope they left the ability to make comments up for other SPs though. :biggrin:

Of course, I could care less about pics of the founder but the cult members don't even seem to notice that and they should. Who knows, though, there are not that many people visiting that narcissistic page -- lots of people under the radar. :yes:

Anyone will be deleted and blocked that gives out the truth about SCN.

What the fuck do we do it for?

The numbers of SP's now is more than the SCNers that have not woken up yet.

There was a time that it mattered how much you hid from the truth.
Now that more have seen the truth and are not afraid gives the power to bring the truth out in front of DM's short sighted podium and expose SCN for what it is.

God bless those who have spoken out.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Delete the truth and like with the zombies.

Truth gone, and zombies hitting the "like" button.

Funny how exponential likes from the very few left will outweigh the deleted facts.

hmm, typical Scientology tactics.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone want to make a L Ron Hubbard facebook page - and post his real life history? Then create a Quentin, Mary Sue, Ron DeWolfe (Hubbard JR) facebook pages - and have them "friend" Ron - and then tell their story on how Scientology "helped" them. Would facebook reveal your identity to the cult?

I want to create a facebook page on a few "deceased Scientologist's" who died because of treatment they received by staff / sea orgres - and then "friend" them just to fuck with them...

Like Lisa McPherson - and "friend" DM?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Anyone want to make a L Ron Hubbard facebook page - and post his real life history? Then create a Quentin, Mary Sue, Ron DeWolfe (Hubbard JR) facebook pages - and have them "friend" Ron - and then tell their story on how Scientology "helped" them. Would facebook reveal your identity to the cult?

I want to create a facebook page on a few "deceased Scientologist's" who died because of treatment they received by staff / sea orgres - and then "friend" them just to fuck with them...

Like Lisa McPherson - and "friend" DM?

You can take the opportunity to ask DM hisself about his involvement in Lisa's death now that he has this new FB page. It would seem that he Anons are helping him with transparency.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

• Keep posting on his facebook page - make him take it down. His minions are going to get too much truth!

Stephanie Badams
    David Miscavige has personal chef and is served 2 choices per meal 5 times a day, has his own tanning booth, lives in a special villa on the Int Base. Has very expensive tailored suits, John Lobb shoes, luxury autos and motorcycles. See how David Miscavige spends your donations. Google: Luis Garcia / Theodore Babbitt lawsuit.

• Stephanie Badams How are your donations spent: Google: Luis Garcia and see the proof of how David Miscavige lives while Sea Org members live in poverty. Ask to see the financial statements. Super Power and IAS - are getting sued. Fraud is promising to spend donations on a project and then not doing it. Scientology is getting sued for Fraud. I hope David Miscavige is not lying to the members.

• Stephanie Badams David Miscavige is not keeping the tech in. Google: Luis Garcia

• Stephanie Badams See where your IAS donations are spent! Google: Private Investigators paid $20 million to pay Private Investigator's to follow Pat Broeker for 20+ years. Google: Debbie Cook

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Stephanie Badams Google: Rosy cross and compare to Scientology cross. Check out Aleistar Crowley / OTO and Thelema. Compare those to Scientology and see for yourself where L Ron Hubbard got some of the processes!! LOOK!

This bitch is on a roll! ^^^^:happydance::happydance::happydance: They have not taken them down either!! Post away you powerful es pee's. Some of the slaves posting on this board raving about hubbard and the dwarf are bound to have some holes poked in their bubbles!

Would someone please post the "clear" cog and OT III cog on his facebook page. I took my facebook page down when the Scientology police cited me for being friends with an es pee. I have no interest in creating another one.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Stephanie Badams Google: Rosy cross and compare to Scientology cross. Check out Aleistar Crowley / OTO and Thelema. Compare those to Scientology and see for yourself where L Ron Hubbard got some of the processes!! LOOK!

This bitch is on a roll! ^^^^:happydance::happydance::happydance: They have not taken them down either!! Post away you powerful es pee's. Some of the slaves posting on this board raving about hubbard and the dwarf are bound to have some holes poked in their bubbles!

Would someone please post the "clear" cog and OT III cog on his facebook page. I took my facebook page down when the Scientology police cited me for being friends with an es pee. I have no interest in creating another one.

Hm, really surprised the diminutive one's wife Shelly hasn't joined the fun yet :whistling:

Tong Daddy

Patron
not to double-dip, but in case it isnt obvious.... I am not Anon....I am easily found, and Id love to confront any scn that thinks they could 'handle' me.

:
:
DM is really out there. He is NOT in hiding at all.
Why does he refer to himself in the third person?
Has one of his BTs staged a coup?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Bah, looking like its a publicity bunch of hockey pucks set up to do some spins for the public and Hubbard koolaid lovers. Poodle-Boy doesn't write his own shit, his PR staff will be manning the PC's in his honour if that is a Failbook account set up by the cult.
It is quite possible it is not too :shrug: which has some interesting possibilities~ got your blood-pressure pump hand Davie-boy?
Proxie up, get your screen-shot device of choice all set up, and have some real fun with some fact-based poigniant questions, or if you're an non-anon ex swing on over and tell 'em what ya think.
Well thought out comments and questions could make things very interesting indeed imho.
Anyone play chess? Think ahead some. Play safe, smart, and legal too. Keep your chickens in the yard as well as there is no doubt this site is well monitored by OSA and co., hell, cult dragged boxes of print-outs from this site into court before, and no doubt would be that stupid again if given half a chance.
Remember, IP's can be tracked, accounts can be banned, all the fun stuff, think about that if you have a FB account you use IRL for friends and family. I do not advocate stupid or illegal actions by any means, but one could certainly be easily entertained by all this if one so chose.

Just a thought or three :)

And oh, is it just me or does the full-on photo of DM on that FB page look like he's had a penis grafted to the end of his nose? :eyeroll:

:devil:

I love the 'related searches' on DM's community profile page too! :hysterical:
Related Searches

david miscavige
david miscavige wiki
david miscavige bio
david miscavige wife missing
david miscavige gay

You just can't make this shit up!

:p