• Dave

Votes: 83 56.5%

• Total voters

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
OMG this thread is freaking me out!

OSA...Come on you just got to laugh...

------------------

actually I would say its your duty to personally cut and paste this thread url to davey.. if you dont you'll be rpfed and if you do..

well i can only say blow now!!!

byte301

Crusader
OMG this thread is freaking me out!

OSA...Come on you just got to laugh...

------------------

actually I would say its your duty to personally cut and paste this thread url to davey.. if you dont you'll be rpfed and if you do..

well i can only say blow now!!!

I think it was Blown for Good who said Davey insists on seeing ANYTHING posted on the internet regarding him! So I try to make sure he feels the lurve we have for the little sob every chance I get.

Flag-2005 go to enturb and check out the massive Davey shoop there. You will die laughing. There are some brilliant pics there that anons have put together.:yes:

Pixie

Crusader
I just listened to this interview

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/04/25/Glosslip-From-Our-Lips-To-Your-Ears

And the amount of love between tom and himself.

All the talk of Out-of-the-closet etc.

David Gay bashing and teasing.

Bride hunting for Tom... etc

Are they bum budies?

I just hope David reads this :)

I first had a feeling they were 'bum buddies' when I saw them together at Tom's birthday party last year, and when Tom got his 'medal' from Davey.. the way they looked deep into each other's eyes.. the look says it all.

byte301

Crusader
I first had a feeling they were 'bum buddies' when I saw them together at Tom's birthday party last year, and when Tom got his 'medal' from Davey.. the way they looked deep into each other's eyes.. the look says it all.

Pixie, ain't love grand? :lol:

byte301

Crusader
Good one Flag! Hadn't seen that one yet. Okay, let me go see if I can find more.

This thread is fun, huh Davey?!?

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
But just look at them as visual art. Both of them are like perfect for their positions, in life in front of the camera: confident showmen perfect in their art.

But it goes off the rails on one point "how they handle themselves as human beings".

They 'fake everything'!

In the early days they are their best. 2000 event, Nightline interview. Tom's early movies..

cruise.jpg

cob.jpg

CruiseTonSt55031408_400.jpg

Advice to Tom: Go back to when things were last doing well,
get Pat back to run your career.

When your honest you do great..

Do you want a long carrier or end up being associated to a
World Wide Flap.

Just get your PR Div back in.. Check your stats..

Look I'm so into this I am going to make a chain of blogs on how :lol: this is

'the modern Scientology story: SO 2010 RIP, looking back track!'.

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just listened to this interview

Are they bum budies?

Dear flag,

This (your) post gives credence to Hubbards theory of the presence of degraded beings in the world, on numerous levels of being.

To begin with it is childish immature and fundamentally stupid. Though I trust you smile with yourself in it's making, nonetheless.

From my point of view, if Emma or her assistants saw it they would remove it, and possibly remove you, quickly. But alas they are & they haven't. So be it.

I myself am not gay (though I did see two girls of the same sex kiss each other one time, and liked it).

Appealing to the lowest common denominator of ones audience may feel good at first, but it produces nothing but madness in the long run.

Think long run.

<deleted>

Mojo

P.S. I still love you. No matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:

byte301

Crusader
Dear flag,

This (your) post gives credence to Hubbards theory of the presence of degraded beings in the world, on numerous levels of being.

To begin with it is childish immature and fundamentally stupid. Though I trust you smile with yourself in it's making, nonetheless.

From my point of view, if Emma or her assistants saw it they would remove it, and possibly remove you, quickly. But alas they are & they haven't. So be it.

I myself am not gay (though I did see two girls of the same sex kiss each other one time, and liked it).

Appealing to the lowest common denominator of ones audience may feel good at first, but it produces nothing but madness in the long run.

Think long run.

Mojo

P.S. I still love you. No matter what.

Just for that I'm going to find a bunch more videos. And like you said, if emma doesn't like them she can delete this whole thread and ban me. We shall see.:furious:

p.s. Since you don't approve I wouldn't watch anymore.
p.p.s. And absolutely NOTHING gives credence to anything Flubbard EVER said about ANYTHING!

Last edited by a moderator: