Votes: 83 56.5%

• Total voters

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
"P.S. I still love you. No matter what."

if thats true then why say this?

<quoted post deleted>

Well, Sticks and stones and all that..

Personally.. Why so serious? List it if you like.

also why the past flattery posts and power posts in other threads?

"Per my observation you have a high Spiritual IQ.

Mojo"

"If you really want David to sign that goldenrod for you Alanzo I will have it done. Say on or before August 15th, 2008. I expect it by the 12th but believe in building margins.

Mojo"

So can I ask you flat out. Do you work at OSA? Are you in an org? Do you Pm people asking for names etc?

Sorry I don't know you but I wonder..

The no sense of humor thing just shines through..

This made sense to me though.

Along time ago you made a post.

One response to a past post of yours was

"SIR... I'M GONNA ASK YOU TO STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG!!!!

SIR.... YOU WILL BE TAZED IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY!!!"

I'm likely to agree but then I would have to apply it to me...

Last edited by a moderator:

byte301

Crusader
That's okay Flag. I have only begun to post videos! Ask Pixie...I am drunk with video posting power and no one is gonna make me stop (except emma). Especially one that validates something elron elray Flubbard said!
:angry:

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
That's okay Flag. I have only begun to post videos! Ask Pixie...I am drunk with video posting power and no one is gonna make me stop (except emma). Especially one that validates something elron elray Flubbard said!
:angry:

Ok cool, but lets really only go with quality ones so the post increases its crescendo. thats send the osa chick to the dictionary :lol:

Moderator: I know you removed her insult but her calling me gay is evidence for this board that she is using OSA tactics.
But thats fine I understand why you would take it out, it reminded me of being back inside..

But this thread is also a wake up call to tom or dav if they see it.

Its called a (SRA Severe Reality Adjustment) its Daves tech. He'll understand, we met numerous times..

But they offered a hope and a dream of the ideal, were they bad back then? Can they wake up now? Love from your juniors is what they want don't emulate a monsters valence.

Ok so lets make this thread end in a bang as it continues ok, dont place up stupid or sick ones..

Only the best..

Last edited:

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
I think we should also let dave know that a movie has already been made predicating the fall of scientology.

( send her to the dictionary again )

Its a cult classic and most don't know what they are looking at when they first saw the film.

Its a quite famous yet subtle film. :lol:

Yes they even have the church and the mental prison and the public all going anonymous... sort of matix like...
Scientology used to be referred to as like the matrix and we all watched the movie on libs over and over... wake up :clap:

This reality is being made on a world stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66mDScFnh_U

You should see who place the part of davy in this film :omg:

You are known by the size of your enemies. So stop chasing cockroaches around the FH and wake up.

I used to idealize both these dudes but if you look at what they did. shit!

they need a low based cognition because they are deep in it. You got to audit at the pcs level.

David: Watch this full screen on your 40 foot digital tv. Don't just accept OSA sending you a print out of this thread, confront it! Come back to the fold!

Also Dave the url of this thread is http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=6385

Last edited:

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Its heart breaking to watch and look at this..

Please open up your eyes.

I miss you guys on the inside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_OU8yhp6k0

See how all the thousands of anonymous take off their masks and its really your friends and family behind them..

David will be gone before 5th of November per the movie.. we'll see.

:lol: Deep SO members will watch this and think its happened somewhere.

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Why is tom just offering his 'load' all around the place?

Its crazy.. I guess this belongs here and you'll see why at the half way mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCNDm-zVUx8

"I'm carrying my load, the spectators... throw their load wherever they want"!

HAHAHA LOOK at Simons face!!

Also look at Paula Abdul indicators!! Makes her look like a Scio..

She is just no confront and thinking about the next ethics interview.. she even interrupts and says Simons PTS
note: I had to watch it three times to see its just a AI mock-up, another reality. well done!

and tom - its good you know your not crazy and I'm glad you publicly are asking yourself that.!

Ron does ask that to too two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC134ISI9c8

The only man who is a mad man is one who doesn't even ask.

So right now ... ASK! - not me stupid... YOU! - ASK YOU!

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
Dear Dainty Dave,

I have come to a conclusion.

You seem to be a really rather short person, who used to work for someone who was clearly quite mad, you seem to spout barely-understandable gibberish while trying to empart some blatantly obvious life-lesson ...

... Which, to my mind, makes you quite clearly an Oompah Loompah

Love and kisses
Anonymous

What difference would it make if he were gay? His objectionable behavior would be the same. Besides, attacking a person rather than their actions is a tactic that the COS engages in. Think about COS's attacks on critics. They generally don't debate the merits of the protest statements. Instead they attack the protester calling them various derrogatory names to lessen them and 'dead agent' them. Don't become what you are protesting...

Last edited:

Zander

Patron with Honors
What difference would it make if he were gay? His objectionable behavior would be the same. Besides, attacking a person rather than their actions is a tactic that the COS engages in. Think about COS's attacks on critics. They generally don't debate the merits of the protest statements. Instead they attack the protester calling them various derrogatory names to lessen them and 'dead agent' them. Don't become what you are protesting...

I say why not let off a bit of steam now and then? It's all good fun and this thread is hilarious.

And it's not because this is some 'dead agent' project, there is room for both cogent argument (of which there is plenty here) and lightheartedness.

We don't have to be serious about things all the time here, we had enough of that in that other place. :omg:

Zander

byte301

Crusader
I say why not let off a bit of steam now and then? It's all good fun and this thread is hilarious.

And it's not because this is some 'dead agent' project, there is room for both cogent argument (of which there is plenty here) and lightheartedness.

We don't have to be serious about things all the time here, we had enough of that in that other place. :omg:

Zander

Thanks Zander. I see some of us regained the sense of humor we lost in the co$ and some didn't. :yes: Then again maybe some people never had one to lose. :no:

Either way it makes no difference to me. If even one of these makes it back to DaveytheDwarf it will make me happy.

To any of you who are worried how this will affect the protesting...you just don't get it. Lurk Moar!!!!

Ok, will return later with some other little pearls. :wave: