Who's on top?

• Tom

Votes: 64 43.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 83 56.5%

• Total voters

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
So can I ask you flat out. Do you work at OSA? Are you in an org? Do you Pm people asking for names etc?

In sequential order of possibilities, maybe, maybe and maybe. In random order of truth, no, no and no.

Sorry I don't know you but I wonder..

The no sense of humor thing just shines through..

I get that Flag. In hindsight my post was greatly over-reaching and over-reacting. Every once in a while when a friend offers me a cigarette for some reason I'm not of the same mental constitution I was prior to accepting their act of kindness towards me. So to speak.

This made sense to me though.

Along time ago you made a post.

One response to a past post of yours was

"SIR... I'M GONNA ASK YOU TO STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG!!!!

SIR.... YOU WILL BE TAZED IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY!!!"

I'm likely to agree but then I would have to apply it to me...

I tried it once, but I didn't inhale.

Kidding aside, for some reason jokes that make light of some human conditions that themselves are the cause of unspeakable pain for certain human beings strike me as being capable of producing great anger, in me. And not because I myself has suffered the pain being laughed at (save for my emotional sense of being connected with us all).

I am 5'10 and jokes about dwarfs do not strike me as being funny.

I am hetrosexual and jokes about homosexuals, likewise.

I am caucasian and jokes about the 4 lesser races do not amuse me. Ok, for some reason jokes about those 4 billion humans I can tolerate. Just kidding. See? In the absence of mental sabatoge I do have a healthy sense of humor.

We all have our crooked-places within. And I with mine ought not be judging you with yours.

Who knows? In a previous life I may have been a gay midget.

Mojo

Andrew

Patron with Honors
In sequential order of possibilities, maybe, maybe and maybe. In random order of truth, no, no and no.

I get that Flag. In hindsight my post was greatly over-reaching and over-reacting. Every once in a while when a friend offers me a cigarette for some reason I'm not of the same mental constitution I was prior to accepting their act of kindness towards me. So to speak.

I tried it once, but I didn't inhale.

Kidding aside, for some reason jokes that make light of some human conditions that themselves are the cause of unspeakable pain for certain human beings strike me as being capable of producing great anger, in me. And not because I myself has suffered the pain being laughed at (save for my emotional sense of being connected with us all).

I am 5'10 and jokes about dwarfs do not strike me as being funny.

I am hetrosexual and jokes about homosexuals, likewise.

I am caucasian and jokes about the 4 lesser races do not amuse me. Ok, for some reason jokes about those 4 billion humans I can tolerate. Just kidding. See? In the absence of mental sabatoge I do have a healthy sense of humor.

We all have our crooked-places within. And I with mine ought not be judging you with yours.

Who knows? In a previous life I may have been a gay midget.

Mojo

What are the 4 lesser races? :whistling:

Ladybird

These are great videos! And believe me, David Miscavige DOES watch everything that has his name on it, especially anything sexual. Keep this thread alive!

Here is an excerpt from the now famous 1997 "bizarre buggery outburst" where David Miscavige entered in to public court records how butthurt he was at being referred to as (*):

From the deposition of David Miscavige by Keith Henson and Grady Ward,
May 21, 1997 at Palm Springs, California. Case No. CV-96-20207
Northern District of California U.S.C.A. (9th) Docket No. C 98-16994

(*) = David Miscavige, head of the Church of Scientology

GW = Grady Ward, deposing David Miscavige under oath

"(*): Wait a second, I'd like to note for the record that Mr. Ward
here, said he was doing TR 1.1. And I would just like that noted here.
That is probably not understandable to someone who is not a
Scientologist, but it is definitely an attempt to demean the
religion[sic] of Scientology and I'd like that noted for the record.
This TR 1.1 refers to a writing by Graham Berry, where he states
that he will start up a 1.1 Club, including, qualifications for this
for non homosexuals, is that there will be a public buggering of the
leaders of Scientology. Buggering of course I think you know that it
refers to sodomy and that is I understand what the 1.1 Club is. I
think that's what Mr. Ward was stating that in reference to. I'd also
like to state for the record. I believe I've taken about a minute to
state that and I'm willing to give them an extra minute so that it
doesn't come off their time.

"GW: For the record I have no idea why --

Yingling: Mr. Ward this is not --

"GW: I'm sorry, I do get to respond to that ma'am. He's accusing me of
accusing him of vile words which he has put into the record, which I
am shocked that he would put such vile words into the record. But for
the record, I'm just looking at him. And he's the one that asked me
what I'm doing and he just said this is TR something. So of course,
since I know how much Scientologists are fond of humorous situations,
I gave him a humorous answer and I have no idea what he's talking
about Graham Berry's and other vile words that he said which I'm glad
I didn't put on the record, as he did.

"(*): Just so we have a record here and I don't care to engage in
argument and I'd like the record to reflect that we've probably both
been quite cordial with each other. But in reference to that, as Mr.
Ward states, he has no idea what I'm referring to, the reason I was
lead to believe that he would know about this is because Mr. Ward - I
have seen postings from him, describing the various sexual acts that
he has me engaged with various male members of the Scientology
religion[sic], attorneys and so forth.

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
"I am caucasian and jokes about the 4 lesser races do not amuse me. Ok, for some reason jokes about those 4 billion humans I can tolerate. Just kidding. See? In the absence of mental sabatoge I do have a healthy sense of humor"

I see nothing funny there. But each to their own..

Originally Posted by Flag-2005
"So can I ask you flat out. Do you work at OSA? Are you in an org? Do you Pm people asking for names etc?"

"In sequential order of possibilities, maybe, maybe and maybe. In random order of truth, no, no and no."

The next sequential order of possiblilities is yes you do report to osa and work at the Org and that you are lying. I guess thats possible.

Mojo

"In sequential order of possibilities, maybe, maybe and maybe. In random order of truth, no, no and no."

The next sequential order of possiblilities is yes you do report to osa and work at the Org and that you are lying. I guess thats possible.

Lol. Well, contrary to the often "masses nodding in total agreement with" absurd statement: "anything's possible", anything (meaning everything) is in fact, not possible. To wit: many things are impossible.

While your lack of understanding the factual realitites for the impossiblity of my reporting to the osa and or working at 'the' org, does somewhat mitigate your (forgivable) failure, in enturbulation-like terms: epic fail is epic fail. Lol.

[Note I did not suggest any factual realities preventing me from lying, as no such factual realities exist. mlol]

In the OD of the OG (the old days of the old guard) being accused of being OSA was an utterance that could bring an entire message board to a collective halt of breath (in a single solitary heart beat). But alas those days have passed away.

We are now in the NEC (New era of Criticology) wherein simple individual speculative conjecture as mere conceivabilities or possibilities directed toward others, carries the gross weight of a dry fishing line (absent the hook the bait and the anchor to boot). So to speak.

Damn it, gotta run, it's thursday, almost 2!

Mojo