Who's on top?

• Tom

Votes: 64 43.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 83 56.5%

• Total voters

byte301

Crusader
I did read your post. While it made some good points I disagree. Using a word takes away it's power imo. I think tip-toeing around a word or idea is what gives it power.

Anons use fag a lot but not to make it acceptable to call people fags. It's used to show how stupid and small minded people that label others can be. At least thats my take on their use of the word.

I was actually telling the truth when I said I had gay friends. One of the best friends I ever had from childhood was gay. I would never have hurt him or let anyone else hurt him because he was gay. His being gay was never an issue, he was just my friend and I loved him and I never considered myself superior to him in any way. I don't feel that gay bashing is acceptable but I just don't consider this thread gay bashing. I am simply pushing DM's button. DM is the homophobe, not me. I know you won't agree since you think that it IS gay bashing and we have slid into agreement by using the language. I would no more bash a gay person, then bash a person of another race but I think all bets are off when it comes to DM.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. But I do understand what your concerns are here. And I was kidding about the lecture comment.

I'm not that articulate but I hope I have explained my position to you so that you get where I am coming from on this thread. I doubt that you will ever think it's funny or agree with me on this, but I bet we agree on a lot of other things. :yes:

byte301

Crusader
One of Davey as a toddler. Fiesta!!!

sm-MexicanBaby-Dom.jpg

byte301

Crusader
Aww Davey's been re-united with his long lost cousin, Rocky. ^^^

OMG, notice anything unusual about Rocky??? No wonder Davey diconnected with him all those years ago. Jealous much, Davey?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
LOL, I don't think I can afford a vibrator calibration. Do you think someone in the freezone does that cheaper then Co$?

If you sent it into the Co$ for a Silver Cert, they would probably tell you that you need to upgrade to the latest Quantum model with the extra computer bits so that it can be monitored in use from another room. Davey has shelves of old stock that he has to move somehow.

byte301

Crusader
If you sent it into the Co$ for a Silver Cert, they would probably tell you that you need to upgrade to the latest Quantum model with the extra computer bits so that it can be monitored in use from another room. Davey has shelves of old stock that he has to move somehow.

Would that Quantum be a kick starter? If not then I'll just switch on over to Black and Decker. They have a 10 year warranty and they will more then likely be around for those 10 years.

Don't think the cult could offer that kind of warranty. :coolwink:

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
D M Gay?

I think that DM and T C are probably a couple of gaylords. But what the hell, what does it matter what they do with there own private dicks, ha ha. It's no crime. How they treat others in the C of S is what really matters. Being gay hasn't harmed the carreers of people like Elton John or George Michael.
Maybe now that D M is getting rid of Ron's policies and tech (have i got that right?) they will be able to come out of the closet. Maybe Cruise thinks it will be bad for his macho Hollywood image. That's if they are gay.

byte301

Crusader
I think that DM and T C are probably a couple of gaylords. But what the hell, what does it matter what they do with there own private dicks, ha ha. It's no crime. How they treat others in the C of S is what really matters. Being gay hasn't harmed the carreers of people like Elton John or George Michael.
Maybe now that D M is getting rid of Ron's policies and tech (have i got that right?) they will be able to come out of the closet. Maybe Cruise thinks it will be bad for his macho Hollywood image. That's if they are gay.

We don't really care if they are gay or not. We just know that DM goes ballistic if there's a hint that he might be gay so that's why this thread was started. We like the little tool to go nuts and he sees everything that's posted about him on the internet...:happydance:

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
I just listened to this interview

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/04/25/Glosslip-From-Our-Lips-To-Your-Ears

And the amount of love between tom and himself.

All the talk of Out-of-the-closet etc.

David Gay bashing and teasing.

Bride hunting for Tom... etc

Are they bum budies?
I just hope David reads this :)

I'd say YES. hahaha A tiny little gay dwarf. :D

Ok, I know NOTHING about this subject but I am fairly certain I met DM once when his was in his teens, about 16 or so. I think it was him.

I remember it was a real big deal when he came to our org, him being the GREAT from the CMO from "source" and all that yada-yada - a real VIP. Funny though, I remember him as having somewhat of a wavy, almost curly blondish hair, very short cut not as dark as the recent pictures.

He was a kind of cute looking kid but very, very short and a bit - eh, creepy. Yeah, I did talk to him for about 2 1/2 minutes or so hmmmm... I think it was him. I am almost certain it was ...
uh, CREEPY!:omg: