What's new

David Miscavige Gay?

Who's on top?

• Tom

Votes: 64 43.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 83 56.5%

• Total voters
I am pretty sure having sex with Uwe Stuckenrock's widow makes him a heterosexual. Although of course, that might depend on ones opinions on her appearance and desire level :p

byte301

Crusader
This sure makes me want to re-up!:D

hubbardsailor2.jpg

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I have no doubt that dm is as bent as one of Quazimodo's coat hangers, but when it comes to sexuality, even if he were gay, he is too narcissistic to give himself to another man--therefore he must be auto-sexual (99, change hands ...)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
You know, there are lots of permutations of a person's sexual expression. While it wouldn't surprise me if DM were gay, I think he might have some very very odd off the beaten track type sexual interests. (and by off the beaten track, etc, I'm not referring to homosexuality) He is a truly truly strange, disturbed and violent individual. I speculate that this might manifest itself in certain ways behind closed doors...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You know, there are lots of permutations of a person's sexual expression. While it wouldn't surprise me if DM were gay, I think he might have some very very odd off the beaten track type sexual interests. (and by off the beaten track, etc, I'm not referring to homosexuality) He is a truly truly strange, disturbed and violent individual. I speculate that this might manifest itself in certain ways behind closed doors...

Were those your pictures or my pictures that are now making me sick?

Anonycat

Crusader
I voted, and am surprised that it's almost equal. My conclusion is that they alternate top/bottom.

I mean, Tom does look like a bottom though. Just saying.

:whistling:

Attachments

• GayTomCat.jpg
    GayTomCat.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 17

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Don't want to get anal here, but I think no one can "mock" anything up, except maybe a kookaburra. (I consciously cleaned the cobwebs of scion language completely out of my brain in the last 35 years) But I love you anyway.
:)

Well, sure. I was kinda making a funny when I wrote that...