What's new

David Miscavige is a fraud!

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Captain David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Center, class IV Auditor and founding scientologist. Or not?

Let's start by captain... DM is captain because of his post, ie, he never earned the title of captain.

COB of RTC... There is no board in RTC, no meetings, no minutes, etc... It's a front for wogs.

Class IV auditor... Noone ever comented on getting auditing from him, except as a student.

Founding Scientologist... He was born long after Scn was founded and doesn't apply Scn but a macheavellic interpretation of it (the dwarf justifies the meanness)

So DM is nothing, a fraud pretending to do some holy work to salvage a humanity he despises and of which he has no greater vision for, for he himself is a failed case, student and being.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Captain David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Center, class IV Auditor and founding scientologist. Or not?

Let's start by captain... DM is captain because of his post, ie, he never earned the title of captain.

COB of RTC... There is no board in RTC, no meetings, no minutes, etc... It's a front for wogs.

Class IV auditor... Noone ever comented on getting auditing from him, except as a student.

Founding Scientologist... He was born long after Scn was founded and doesn't apply Scn but a macheavellic interpretation of it (the dwarf justifies the meanness)

So DM is nothing, a fraud pretending to do some holy work to salvage a humanity he despises and of which he has no greater vision for, for he himself is a failed case, student and being.

Isn't he also unstudentable and unsessionable due to his physical ailments? Should he even be allowed on the premises, according to the tech and policy?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I have it on good authority that he completed the IV Internship at Saint Hill. I was there at the time but not on tech lines at all. I did get a session from him (flying ruds or something), but I was so green in 1973 I couldn't say how good or bad it was. All I remember was how small he was, peering over the massive solid meter shields that were in use in those days.

Paul

sandygirl

Quote from Pascal:

Ugh...you brought up another sore subject. Believe it or not I am a FOUNDING SCIO!!! It was another pathetic $$$ scam a few years back run by the IAS. IF you were "lucky" enought to cough up a whole bunch of dough to the IAS by a certain date..........you too became a.....(wait for it).........FOUNDING SCIENTOLOGIST!!!! AND it says so.....right on my FOUNDING SCIENTOLOGIST IAS MEMBERSHIP CARD!!! So it seems that "status" isn't too hard to acheive. Glad Davey is using on his "credentials"!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ugh...you brought up another sore subject. Believe it or not I am a FOUNDING SCIO!!! It was another pathetic $$$ scam a few years back run by the IAS. IF you were "lucky" enought to cough up a whole bunch of dough to the IAS by a certain date..........you too became a.....(wait for it).........FOUNDING SCIENTOLOGIST!!!! AND it says so.....right on my FOUNDING SCIENTOLOGIST IAS MEMBERSHIP CARD!!! So it seems that "status" isn't too hard to acheive. Glad Davey is using on his "credentials"!

Are you sure? From what I recall, there was a Founding Scientologist status, which was anyone who was in by 1964. There was a Founding Staff Member from somewhere around 1982, which didn't have legs and died as a PR stunt very rapidly. And there was a Founding IAS Member or some name like that, which had to do with being an IAS Member by some date around 1990, give or take a few years.

Paul

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Link to David Miscavige

David Miscavige

newstooges.gif

Pascal

Nice

Great site and posts!

I saw the latest Tom Cruise movie Valkyrie yesterday. Quite an inspiration Tom is giving. Ironic that it applies to his buddy DM the tyrant.

Mystic

Crusader
Crilminal Fraud

It sort of doesn't make any difference who is the glorious leader of this criminal cult, Al Capone, Bugsy Siegal, David Miscavige, L. Ron Hubbard. All criminals. Whoever is or would be the glorious leader would have to be of a criminal nature, it's the nature of the beast.