What's new

David Miscavige is gambling on Birmingham for Scientology success, and who knows why

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

David Miscavige is gambling on Birmingham for Scientology success, and who knows why

Rod Keller continues to keep us up to date on Scientology’s “Ideal Org” program, as David Miscavige pushes to open a number of new facilities one right after the other.

Yesterday the new Dublin Ideal Org opened its doors, and Scientology leader David Miscavige only has a week before officiating at the opening [...]

Rod Keller[.......]

Continue reading...

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
I do not think this is a gamble. In my opinion, DM is building all these Ideal Orgs to convince the rich and not-so-rich donors that the church is expanding, and they need to increase the donations. The math is simple -- to build an average Org, which is an ugly looking building, would cost approximately $3 million. But when the donations start pouring in, they could pile up to $10 million.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got a kick out of the recruitment spiel in this vid. This could have been written 30 years ago, just insert org name here. Lots of mocking up things that don’t yet exist and probably never will - rehabbing (rehabilitating), revitalizing failed purposes.

Brimingham Day ED Simon Chisholm on the new ideal org

Which also kind of reminds me of this vid.

Note in the Bunker article that they emphasize the CMO doing recruitment, not Flag Bureau or the local Continental Liaison Office. Are the CLO babes not hot enough for this project or too low on the org board? Why the bypass?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
That vid of the Birmingham Org ED reminds me of when staff were sent away to train to deliver the Key To Life/Life Orientation Courses. This was going to be the big thing that made planetary clearing a reality.

Then it was Golden Age Of Tech. Once those guys came back from Flag the org would be booming.

Now it's Ideal Orgs. Wonder what the next big thing will be?:sleepy: