ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Miscavige Prophecy

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Brian Korn, Jan 20, 2019.

1. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Stay calm Korn.

This is an interesting message board where most of the participants have been the victims of the Devil incarnate - L. Rom Hubbard.

We have faith - that through our efforts we will drive the evil of Scientology out of the lives of our families, neighbours and close friends - many of whom have shunned (disconnected from) us.

We have hope - that one day there will be no more new victims of the cult.

We have love - but it's a step too far for many of us to wish well for Miscavage - you'll just have to stick around for a while and read some of the threads to understand.

We're closer to the flames of hell here than you might think - so I suggest clicking on the Featured Threads link to learn more.

Peace.

Brian Korn and JustSheila like this.
  2. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Sorry no Brian. I'm not on board with your sentiments. Not gonna happen. DM is a psychopath.

3. Brian Korn

Brian Korn Patron

Must be a misunderstood word, because I don't get it.

4. Brian Korn

Brian Korn Patron

Amen. I will definitely help you. I will pray to the Lord for these people and for those still in Scientology. The Lord is the way to true freedom. I know that and you know that. Let us pray that they know that as well. Amen.

5. Brian Korn

Brian Korn Patron

mark 5:1-20
    luke 8:26-39

Jesus healed an insane lunatic who lived in tombs. He can handle David Miscavige. Have faith!

6. Brian Korn

Brian Korn Patron

One time, I died and I saw L. Ron Hubbard. He was in hell running around frantically looking for the Christ Child. But he couldn't find him anywhere. That's what L. Ron Hubbard will now be doing forever. Constantly anxiously looking for Christ and never finding him, forever. I saw that once while I was dead.

7. Brian Korn

Brian Korn Patron

8. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't think many here are particularly receptive to your preaching. You might look for another venue for your proselytizing.

In fact, I strongly urge you to go away and sell your beliefs somewhere else. Pretty please?

programmer_guy likes this.
  9. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Okay...but when?????
    I don't think Jesus, neither the Lord, would take so long To vandale it, meeting him inflicting so much pain to so many human beings!

Brian, it appears they are both busy with other duties. Thus, it would be clever to count on us ..on this planet....

Lord IRS will be in a better position to handle!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  10. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Are we playing Mad Libs?

11. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Why charcoal capsules? What do they do? Just curious.

12. lotus

LRH would never in hell run looking for Christ..
    You know why?????

Because he would de terrified Christ would punch him...

You know why????

Ask people....or LRH.....

Leland likes this.
  13. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I think they help sort out diahhrea direrea crap! messy poop.

14. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

15. Brian Korn

Brian Korn Patron

No. I'm playing Ex-Scientologist like the rest of you.

16. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

17. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I just noticed that Lotus and Potus are almost the same word.

18. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

If you were a real Christian, you'd know that there are literally hundreds of quotes telling people to turn away from fake gods and fake churches. You are, instead, asking that the Holy Spirit JOIN and INTEGRATE with a fake church. That's comparable to praying that the Holy Spirit integrate with the famous golden calf.

Nobody is being mean by pointing out to you that your comments are stupid.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  19. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Of course, as far as character is concerned, they are opposites.

20. lotus

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Phenom... :eek:

POTUS is the digusting ''thing" who grab them by the puXXXy
    And I am one of the puXXies he will never grab...I prefer to die...or to go with Lord Xenu..or may be to go lesbian...:oops: or even to keep on going solo... :p

lol :D

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    Little David likes this.