What's new

David Miscavige Prophecy

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

Anything is possible if you believe. He is a man. He is a sinner, just like you and me. He is clay in God's hands and God can do whatever he wants with clay. I have prayed for something good to happen both to David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology. And God will answer my prayer.
You've come here with nothing butt Korn on the C.O.B.
The way you write with such familiar rhetoric tells me that you have picked up L. Ron Hubbard's valence and now you filter everything, including your rather bizarre Bible Babbler's spin on Scientology through Hubbard's head or at least how you project his head to be.
The purif was a sham because it only stirred up the toxins in your system minus any emphasis on the internal transport system necessary to complete the process of carrying them harmlessly out. Instead they were merely redeposited after getting stirred up into toxic soup and sickening you all over again. Imagine entering a room with a broom and stirring up a dust cloud without opening a window or a door and re-breathing the dust all over again, that's what you did on the purif. You would have had to take massive amounts of fiber and charcoal capsules as well as key glutamine raising elements that rev up you immune response.
Hubbard failed you, kick him out of your head!

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Rather than staging the epiphany to occurr in a bathroom you should have had it occurr on Hollywood Boulevard, because it is well-known who and what goes down there.

DMSCOHB

guanoloco

As-Wased
Stranger things have happened, but the idea that David Miscavige would just hear a voice in the bathroom and then go and obey it from then on doesn't seem very likely to me. Saul of Tarsus underwent a volte-face of similar magnitude to this when he went from persecuting Christians to becoming one and proselytising for Christ instead, but he had three days of blindness first after seeing the vision on the way to Damascus.

Nevertheless, it's a great idea and as someone from an old Methodist family I'm happy to pray for it to happen :)

If Mcsquirrel-age heard voices it would be considered a cluster.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

Anything is possible if you believe. He is a man. He is a sinner, just like you and me. He is clay in God's hands and God can do whatever he wants with clay. I have prayed for something good to happen both to David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology. And God will answer my prayer.
Oh brother..good answered my prayers..so long time I tried to enlight those sinners here..they don't listen to my love and forgiving preaching...
How about you team with me so we pray for those lost souls..who think peace, love and forgiving is an evil SJW implant...

Actually God communicated with my higher self and told me that a prophecy will be soon and something good will happen and you will help us in accomplishing it...you are the angel.
The day the prophecy will be..I've seen it clearly,,the day the prophecy will be accomplished it will be released all over the planet, in all medias..loudly spoken and bold written on the IRS website....
Will you join me in bringing enlightment, faith, hope and love to our sister and brother on this planet baord..
I feel very lonely!

Thank you
May good bless and enlight you!

[format=cust1] [/format]

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Actually I gave more reflecting about it...

And I think to myself: ''yes..something can be done about it''

:yes:

Why not truly help Brian.

So here is my contribution to restore faith, love and hoe on this planet
Brian, when you get acces to other sections of the board..you will see where the devil has rooted.

I'd say when the devil is exorcized, love and hope can be restored.
I have faith and hope you can handle it and discuss with patience ,love and forgiveness, till you succed to enlight those lost souls...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/president-trump-part-2.43756/page-414#post-1195539

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(If anyone tries to hurt Lotus..or launch a psychic attack...I'll call @phenomanon)

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually I gave more reflecting about it...

And I think to myself: ''yes..something can be done about it''

:yes:

Why not truly help Brian.

So here is my contribution to restore faith, love and hoe on this planet
Brian, when you get acces to other sections of the board..you will see where the devil has rooted.

I'd say when the devil is exorcised, hope will be restore.
I have faith and hope you can handle it and discuss with patience ,love and forgiveness, till you succed to enlight those souls..

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/president-trump-part-2.43756/page-414#post-1195539

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(If anyone wants to hurt Lotus..I'll call @phenomanon)
For Lotus:
homepagebiscoff_withcoffee.png

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hum.....thanks!

Looks delicious! :)

God's cookies and coffee. :D

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am trying to get more reality and mass about Brian's prophecy
and wish to share it with you all bro and sisters,
so you have no more fear and let the divine emanation
to embrace your soul and to assit you in
warmly welcoming our bro Brian in holy faith.

:bighug::grouphug::love11: